Zufällige Rollenspiele Dark Hunters ((private))

Directingchicky posted on Apr 13, 2013 at 02:18AM
The Dark-Hunter Credo:

We are Darkness. We are Shadow.
We are the Rulers of the Night.
We, alone, stand between mankind and those who would see mankind destroyed. We are the Guardians.

The Soulless Keepers.

Our souls were cast out so that we would not forewarn the Daimons we pursue. By the time they see us coming, it’s too late.

The Daimons and Apollites know us. They fear us. We are death to all those who prey upon the humans.

Neither Human, nor Apollite, we exist beyond the realm of the Living, beyond the realm of the Dead.

We are the Dark-Hunters.

And we are eternal.

Yeah, yeah. Enough of the doom and gloom because, baby, that ain’t us. You want to know what a Dark-Hunter is? We are what the intro says. We’re Mad, Bad and Immortal. We’re ancient warriors with attitudes who fight rough, and play hard.

We are the scary things that go bump in the night. And we love every minute of it. So when you think you’re being watched. You just might be. The question is…is it something evil or is it one of us?

Be nice to the Dark Huntresses, because they can also kick your ass.

Dark Hunter rules:
Kill no human, drink no blood.
Stay out of sunlight(unless you have a death wish)
Kill no appolite, kill only daimons or gallu
You can die, so don't expect that you can't
There will be a bow and arrow mark where you were touched by artemis, so pick a place and don't get shot or stabbed there.
Do not touch your squire
Do not kill your squire(even if they deserve it)
Even though it sucks, Dark Hunters are not allowed to have families or relationships. So, don't do it. One night stands only. Sorry
If you want your soul back, talk with Acheron to become human again.And you had better have a good reason.
Do not harm another Hunter, or you will feel the pain ten-fold
=========================================­­==
In the world of the Dark-Hunters nothing is ever as it seems. Life and death both take on a whole new meaning as this immortal cadre of warriors fight to protect mankind from those creatures and demons who would prey on us. It’s dark. It’s deadly and it’s a whole lot of fun and laughter.

Daimon Rules:

There is actually only one rule: Don’t Die.

However we have put together a few reminders for you:
Don’t fall onto pointy objects chest first.

Don’t drink the blood of the dead.

Sunblock doesn’t work, nor do umbrellas or anything else. If sunlight touches you, you violate the only one real rule- Don’t die.

All humans are evil.
Dark-Hunters are vermin in need of extermination.
Squires are extra yummy when eaten.

Avoid taking the life of an Arcadian or Katagari unless they are offered to you as a sacrifice. They tend to have very large families that will hunt you down and kill you. On that note, remember, they can travel and kill in daylight. We can’t.
In fact, avoid angering anything that walks in daylight. They tend to break into our cribs and expose us to light. So don’t play with your food. Kill them, eat them and move on.

Dark-Hunters can’t go into cemeteries or any haunted place. For a great show, drag them inside and watch what happens.

Dark-Hunter blood is poisonous to us.

Don’t try to kill a Dark-Hunter to steal his soul. They don’t have one. It’s a waste of your time and it just pisses off the Dark-Hunter.
You can only kill a Dark-Hunter by exposing him to daylight or by decapitation. Anything else just pisses them off.
If you see someone with a bow and arrow tattoo, walk on by. DO NOT ENGAGE. Not unless you’re a true Spathi
Avoid polyester and plaid. No real reason other than you just look stupid in it. No one should be caught dead in either one and since we’re dead…

Avoid the Dark-Hunter called Acheron. There is no such thing as escaping or defeating him. He will kick your ass and laugh while he mops the floor with you

Anything other than that is alright.
To join post the following
Name:
Age(Era you are from):
Reason for becoming Dark Hunter or Daimon.:
Appearence:
Powers(Only two):
Other:
You may also be a human, but be warned that if you are attacked, you're on your own unless you fight the daimon off or a DH comes for you. You can choose to be a character from the book series or make your own.

Other rules:
No God modding, all of you can die excpet the actual gods.
Sex is fine if kept to a minimum
No powers as controlling fire or anything like this. Its sorta realistic. So powers are mind reading, mind erasing, strength, agility, etc. Stuff that makes you a better fighter.
And other stuff you think may be against the rules, just don't do it or ask me.
Have fun.
Humans, if you want the soulf of the dark hunter you fell in love with, talk with Artemis or Acheron, but you must be sure you love them. And don't drop it, because it will break.

Zufällige Rollenspiele 3140 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1351-1400 of 3140

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Axel1313 said…
"You could even pick them out for me." He grinned. Of course I could always swim in my undergarments like some humans like to do, but I'm afraid they would shrink and that just sounds uncomfortable." He leaned back so his neck was underwater. "We could come back anytime whenever you want to, as long as neither of us are busy that is."
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Directingchicky said…
"If you dare to swim in your undergarments, I am leaving you in the cold." She warned, but she still always had a playful smile on her face, "if it was up to me, I would say we should never leave...but you still have a job and I have a husband and family. Wishful thinking huh?"
"Please don't.That wouldn't be very nice and I might catch a cold." He used the cutest pouty tone that he could muster up. Then sighed and tried floating on his back. "If only. Get away from all of that chaos forever and stay here where it's always peaceful."
"It would be perfect...think Ash would miss just one hunter if I took you away?" It was her turn to to the puppy pout, hands playing in the sand below her, "It is so nice here, I know we just arrived, but I don't want to leave."
"Hm. I don't know? You would have to talk to him about that. And if you use that face I don't know how he could say no." He teased and bopped her nose. "I don't want to leave here either."
"I will ask him." She decided, "He can't say no to me, he never has." She smiled smugly, splashing him with a little water, "I'm just too adorable."
"Really? You would really do that?" He sat up more to look at her in disbelief. "There's no doubt that you're adorable, but convincing Ash into letting us do this? I just don't believe it."
"There is no harm in trying right? We risked this much just coming out here for a day, and God's know that suspicions are going to arise. Might as well risk it all right?".
"I guess you are right...and I didn't even think about that." Closing his eyes he fell back into the water again. "Oh I can only imagine what they're going to say or do when we get back."
"Well Mama shouldn't be too upset, she does like you after all. My brothers can deal with it after what they did to you, and Fang..." at the mention of his name, she paled, "I only hope he won't be back."
"Agreed. As much as I want to help you when you do confront him. I'd rather it not be after sneaking away like this. I'm also hoping that he doesn't get back before us either because that would be just as bad if not worse."
"He wouldn't think...nono, he knows me better than that, I would never cheat on him." Her forehead wrinkled, "He couldn't...Marron, just an opinion..do you think Fang is one to be with the other...pack fenales?"
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
"I have no idea...I mean..he is the alpha, but I have very little understanding of matters like that. If any at all."
"Oh." Her lips formed a small O, then a line as she thought. No..surely he wouldn't. "Should we um, get inside before the sun rises? I am getting a little chilled."
"Sure. That probably is a good idea. Wouldn't want to get caught in the sun." He stood up and headed to shore. Dousing the fire and grabbing his vest. He also picked up Aimee's towel and dusted the sand off of it for her.
As she stood, she felt arund for her towel, then scowled, and her face grew as red as the sun rise coming soon, "Look away!" She squeaked, ducking back underneath the water. Of course she felt uncomfortable, she looked up to Marron, and being in nothing but her swimwear was uncomfortable for her. "Please?"
"Oh, Sorry!" Face turning a bright shade of red he shut his eyes tightly and looked away. "If your wondering I have your towel right here..I was just getting the sand off of it for you."
"Well..thank you. But keep your eyes averted." She said quickly, and hurried up to take the towel from him, wrapping it securely around her, snuggling into it, "Okay, I am good now."
"So sorry....I'm still not completely used to seeing, so I didn't even think..sorry.." With his face still glowing red he didn't even look her way the entire way back to the cabin.
"Its my fault, really. I didn't even think about it, I was just so excited to swim." She had to hold onto his arm, but her face was as red as his still,aybe even more. "Is there a fireplace inside the cabin? It'd be nice to huddle up in front of it. I don't know about you, but I am freezing."
"There is. I'll light it as soon as we get inside. Then I'll go and dig up some marshmallows to roast. Does that sound good?"
"It sounds perfect." The smile returned and she leaned on his srm, head resting there as she followed his lead back into the cabin. Oh yes, she was definitely going to sneak away again with him tocome here. It was just all so perfect.
He set her down on the rug in front of the fireplace and began working on lighting it. As soon as he got it started he went off to retrieve the marshmallows. "Would you mind if I dried my pants off in front of the fire? They're pretty water logged." He looked down at the puddles he was leaving. " I'll wrap up in a towel."
"No I don't mind, I'm the blind one remember?" She answered with a chuckle, wrapping up farther in the large towel, "I don't want you uncomfortable, this is supposed to be a relaxing thing. Do whatever you have to."
"I'll be right back." He smiled and handed her the marshmallows."Don't eat all of them while I'm gone." He playfully scolded as he headed to the bathroom. First things first he rung them out in the shower. With as much water that was in them you could have made an entire new lake. Then he found the biggest towel he could to wrap up in and came back out. "It looks like you got me in that fluffy pink towel sooner than I expected." He plopped down next to her.
"Is it really fluffy and pink?" She asked between chewing on a marshmallow, cocking an eyebrow up as she handed the bag back to him. She hadn't eaten them all, maybe two. She had never actually had a marshmallow before, and was wary of it, until now at least.
"Unfortunately...It was the biggest towel in the bathroom so I had no other choice." He popped a marshmallow into his mouth. "But it is very comfortable, so I guess it's not that bad."
She burst into quiet giggles, patting his leg where she felt the fluffy pink thing, "Oh Gods...that is amazing. Seems like this place is making wishes come true huh? If only I could see you in it."
"Seems that way." He laughed. "But I don't know why you want to when you already have. You even have photographic evidence of it."
"Because this time you're awake!" She couldn't stop the giggles as she reached over to take another marshmallow and popped it into his mouth. "Mmmm...it would be interesting to see you strutting around in it."
"It would huh? So would you also like me to model it for you? Walk around like I'm on a catwalk?" He teased. Trying his best to hold back his own giggling.
"It wouldn't do me any good now! I can't see you to criticize your model walk!" The giggles kept coming, and she laid back on the floor in front of the fire, the large towel wrapped up to her shoulders to keep her warm, "I have to say though, if you want to do it, I surely wouldn't mind."
"Nah, it's no fun when you can't laugh at me for it." Laughing he joined her in lying back in front of the fire. "I'm not really model material either. I can't get the turn quite right and then there's the hunter thing. It just doesn't work."
She chuckled, turning her head to look at him, "But all you hunters are gorgeous! I have to say, Artemis picks her warriors well." She teased, trying to picture the sight of them all modeling. She could actually see it, "Maybe not you or Alpha, but I can see some of them as male models."
"And what's that supposed to mean?" He frowned and turned to face her. "Are you saying I'm not good enough to make it as a male model? You've crushed my dreams!" As hard as he tried to be serious and dramatic he just could keep from cracking up.
"No of course not! There there." She at his head, though she was aiming for his shoulder, "I'm just saying that you probably wouldn't wabt all the women of the world oogling you. That's my job." She taunted, rolling over to her stomach.
"I guess you are right with that..all of those women would only like me because of how I looked. Hardly even caring for who I am. That's wouldn't be good at all."
"See? You should listen to me more often." She gave a slight grin, and smiled up at him, "I happen to like the Marron I can talk to about anything. The one who is handsome is just a bonus." She added playfully. But she was serious. If she couldn't talk to Marron, and just feel comketely at ease, she wouldn't really have anyone to talk to. All in all, this Marron is tens times better than the Marron she would just look at.
"And I will always be here for you to talk to. No matter what." He smiled back at her. "I will be here for whatever you need."
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
"I know you will. That is why I trust you so much, and love you so much. You'll always be there, and you know that I'll always be there for you too." Since that day he saved her life, she never looked up to anyone so much, and now he was her best friend.
"Yeah." Sighing contently he closed his eyes to enjoy it all. The warmth of the fire, the quiet of the cabin and just being able to be there with her, his closest friend. It was all so perfect that he wished they could stay there forever.
((How adorable are they? Time skip?))
((So incredibly adorable. Sure))
((Going to go to dusk!))

"Mmmaaarrooonnn...wake up." Aimee had run into his room and jumped onto her knees on hos bed, bouncing slightly as she grinned micheiviously, "We have to go back tonight and the sun is setting. Up up up."
"I'm up I'm up..." He groaned. His eyes blinked open, still blurry with sleep. "Is it really time to go back already? It's so nice here..."
"No we don't have to go back, we could stay but I don't think Ash would appreciate my keeping you here forever." Once again being dramatc, she collapsed on top of him, layong across him as she sighed, "' Tis a crying shame it is. All this work for such a scandalous adventure, all to end tonight."
"Probably not...but do not fret my dear! It was a grand adventure while it lasted!" Once again he joined in the drama. " And even if we are never able to return to this place again, it does not matter one bit. For being here by your side is the greatest adventure of them all and it is one that I hope will never end."
She just couldn't keep a straight face anymore, it just wasn't possible. She burst into loud laughter, rolling over and wrapping her arms around his waist in a hug, chuckling into his chest, "Oh you are just too good to be true!"
"I'm not that good." He laughed. "You know, you're making it really difficult to get up now." He wrapped his arms around her.
"Soooo?" she sang, grinning at him, "The sun hasn't set yet, I just came in to wake you in case we missed it." She explained, and laid her head back down on him.