Die Pinguine aus Madagascar NICKELODEON IS EVIL!

Rini_Kowalski posted on Jul 23, 2010 at 12:49AM
okay, okay, before i explode with anger. let me say one thing...
er, more then one thing...
Didn't they say a whole week of new episodes of POM?
hohoho~
LIE!!
Because for the past few days this week, this is what has happened: Mr. Tux, and concret jungle survival monday.

tuesday: golden squirrel.

Wensday: NOTHING
thursday (what monday showed)
Are you kidding me??
save

Die Pinguine aus Madagascar 35 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr JediPenguin16 said…
hmmm
Maybe Friday? Hope so.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Albino said…
tongue
Nick luvs SPONGEBOB
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Rini_Kowalski said…
^ complete agreement albino
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Just61331 said…
angry
I HATE SPONGEBOB AND I ALWAYS HAVE!
tongue
It's GROSS, you know, when they freeze the animation to show something sick and gross?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr beastialmoon said…
angry
Its bullsh**. Plain & Simple. I watched all the new eps on youtube, not Nick!
AAAGGHH!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr rebcam13 said…
angry
I hate Nick in Canada! They show like the first episode ever made soooooooo I depend on YTV and Crunch they are much better!
crying
Nickelodeon hates the best shows ;_;
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Annacrombie said…
its unfair for everybody, like in england they were showing jiggles for the first time and they cut out half of the episode

i feel sorry 4 u guys AT LEAT YA HAVE YOUTUBE!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr skullduggery842 said…
cool
nick is not evil! every day i watch avatar last air bender, and you cant get it annywhere else!!!link
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Chibi-Baka3 said…
Okay, I understand that we all have our hates of certain shows, but we don't need to make an uproar about it. As much as I believe in expressing opinions, we need to tone it down a bit.
No one is shouting, and The Declaration of Interdependence say that we can have the freedom of speech
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ThatDarnHippo said…
cloudy
I agree with Chibi.
Quit bitchin' (that's really fun to say) and just be happy that they are actually showing new episodes again.
And Nick doesn't love Spongebob; they love the new Spongebob. The old SB was beast, but now it sucks. And they always show iCarly which also sucks.
And don't blame Nick for this; for all we know, it could be the POM producers' faults for the lack of episodes. Don't blame anyone until you have the proof.
angry
I was happy. But when they only showed two new episodes this week. that made me upset. and their is ALOT of unaired episodes they COULD show for the happy Americans.
And do you notice when they said new episodes for Fanboy and Chum Chum? they showed ALL the episodes.
I have tones of proof. And tonight, their not even showing POM. I mean seriously? I have proof!
at skull: They don't even show airbender for me. It's on Nicktoons. and I don't get nicktoons. so yes it's evil!
you guys shiuld be happy for what you get, i live in england and we havent even had the dr.blowhole special even premier yet and that came out like what? 5months ago? the newest episode we got was jiggles and that episodes like 6 months old, so if they dont show it, dont care and just wait till some dude puts it on youtube, if thats what i do then so can you guys
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Spi_Kat_Penguin said…
Spongebob is gay. Maybe today we'll get lucky...

-Kat
Vor mehr als einem Jahr fun123fun said…
yep BUT GUYS WHEN I WENT ON THE FSNPOP HOME PAGE I SAW THIS SPOT ON IT!
I SAW THAT TOO! AND I WOZ LIKE "AT LEAST FANPOP HAS SOME TASTE IN SHOWS WHOO GO POM!" WHY ARE WE IN CAPS? PROBALY SUGARS FAULT! WHOOO
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ThatDarnHippo said…
tongue
Spi/Kat: Gay isn't an insult; it's a sexual orientation.
@darnhippo: Does freak fit Spongebob?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Icicle1penguin said…
I know! That was so unfair!

But they did show 4 new episodes after the special. Well, I'm glad that I didn't have to wait the whole week for them.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr beastialmoon said…
smile
We should sign a petition or something and send it to Nick telling them to Air more episodes in England and othe countries.
surprise
@icicle: Wait what?
After the special, they showed the episodes, Fit to print, Operation cooties, Mr. Tux, Concrete jungle survivel.

Yea, too bad 'Hello Dollface' wasn't shown.
surprise
..Where was I? X_X
Did you change the channel right away when the special was done??? I waited for a bit, then I freaked out when it said more episodes are next. :D
crying
..Yes.. X..X
(NOOO. I wanted to see the show of jar on the big screen X3)
sad
Aw.
(My evil TV didn't even say it was on D: Only Concret Jungle was shown for me.. D:)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr VioletYoshi said…
worried
Nicktoons is doing marathons of Penguins all this weekend, but uh, you go ahead with your hate fest, don't let me ruin it for you.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr fun123fun said…
oh yeah i think its still on now!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr SJ_waddles said…
big smile
Sadly, I don't have nicktoons. but thank you for telling us Violet! btw. I haven't talked to you in a while! D:
Vor mehr als einem Jahr VioletYoshi said…
I've been busy, um...I dunno, really what have I been doing other than...oh that's right. For a good while I was obsessed with playing Tamagotchi Corner Shop 3 for Nintendo DS. Now, I'm doing stuff online again.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr SJ_waddles said…
sad
Well I miss talking to you 3:
Vor mehr als einem Jahr krazy4kowalski said…
smile
Hey guys, chill! Seriously, remember that 63 day POM famine between It's About Time and Gator Watch? How can we complain about only getting, what, like, 4 episodes (including a much anticipated special!)? More episodes are coming. And if you want to have some more adventures with our favorite commandos, I recommend you check out some fanfiction- either here or on fanfiction,net!