Die Pinguine aus Madagascar ITS AN OUTRAGE!

Annacrombie posted on Jul 11, 2010 at 11:20AM
GRRR! IM OUTRAGED AT WHAT THEY DID TO THE POM EPISODES! (read below for details)

Right, i was watching TV and PoM came one, now it was a new episode Jiggles, it was the first time Jiggles was being shown in England so of corse i was exited (screaming an stuff) but guess wot they did?THEY MISSED OUT SOME OF THE BEST PARTS! The screen just fadded black and reapeered on another scene! At least 5mins of PoM footage was cut!

Im angry now and I just had to post this forum, please comment or not cuz i feel like yelling at someone

Die Pinguine aus Madagascar 9 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ggreen7295 said…
You can yell at me. As long as you don't mind me yelling back...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Annacrombie said…
kk GGREEN ITS ALL YOUR FAULT FOR NO REASON AT ALL! MY ICE CREAM TRUCK STOLE MY KITKAT THEN ATE IT! MY HAIR IS ON FIRE! JUSTIN BEIBER IS THE SECOND HITLER! TOM MCGRATH IS SECRETLY A GIRL! I LOVE PIE YET IVE NEVER EATEN IT B4! IM VIEWING A PIC OF SKIPPER STARING AT ME AND IT CREEPS ME OUT!

yeah im done ;D
Vor mehr als einem Jahr JediPenguin16 said…
At least you can find the episode on the internet. That's what I do when my cable acts wierd.
yeah youtube helps thats were i saw it first, i just felt like saying how crap that they didnt show the FULL episode for us english peeps
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Icicle1penguin said…
big smile
I would get pissed off too it that happened. XD
yeah i was like "OMIGOSH THERE FINALY SHOWING THIS EPISODE IN ENGLAND!" and then i was screaming at the tv "WHY DID YOU CUT HALF OF THE EPISODE OUT! WHY!!!!"

i like to scream at TV's
TIME TO ADD THIS TO MAH LIST OF THINGS DAT TICK ME OFFF!
! !
v The list includes v
Sandwhiches with butter
People that call me cat-girl (IM HALF SNOW LEOPARD!)
When they cut PoM episode short
Sunnies that show my glasses when i wear both
PEOPLE WHO DONT RUN IN FEAR WHEN I GET RANDOM(yeah, only happens wiv one person-Jango(bluesmoke543)-)
That they dont have hershys in england
That they dont have taco's, burito's or or hot-dog stands in england
That you have to save documents before you upload them into fanfic.net

AND A WHOLE LOTTA MORE!

yeah just wanted to complain
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Spi_Kat_Penguin said…
angry
Kat: That's messed up. I'd be angry too.
i was angry and still am

just imagine it:you flicking through ur tv channels and PoM come up, you go to see wot the episode is about and it says NEW EPISODE so you begin to watch it, its the first time there showing the episode in england and what do they do VUT OUT HALF THE EPISODE!at that point i wanted to smash the tv but i didnt just ran upstairs and started this forum