Die Pinguine aus Madagascar The "best" dedicated Fan on this spot.

ggreen7295 posted on Jul 11, 2010 at 06:33AM
There are a lot of fans who devote their life to our heros: The Penguins Of Madagascar. There's Knockthimrico, monsey, 18wanda. But the one single fan that I think is, if not the most Dedicataed, as in the most obsessed. But the one who is pure to the show. The one who respects his fellow fans, the one who doesn't give in to the drama, or gives up because of it. The one who writes fanfiction that everyone can get a liking to. I am talking about, the one and only...Me.
But really, SJF_Penguin2 is awesome

This man is pure. He does not swear. He up keeps every post, message, or comment with proper language, spelling, and grammar. He is respectable to everyone. If there is something offensive happening, he turns the other cheek. Because he knows that feeding into it would only be like gasoline on fire.

SJF_Penguin is a has a good balance of showing his large interest for his favorite show, while still holding on to his title as "The most sane fan." He shows a picture of a picture of Skipper in his wallet. But still, it's not the craziest thing we've seen... You know...

He also has shown his love of the show by other reasons. Like his famous fanfiction for one. My personal favorite; Operation: Home Sweet Home, is a story on how the penguins attempt to stop Marlene from transferring to another zoo. His stories are well written, even his drabbles. He seems to capture the personalities well. He made me laugh, and even shed a tear. I'm not joking. But what I really like about his stories is how he keeps the same elements of the show, in his stories. He doesn't add, or take anything away. It's as if we are reading the script of episodes that haven't made the cut. Which I believe they should. He also has won several first places, and runner ups in my caption contest.

He always seems to know what to say, to any answer. If you search around in the picks, questions, or pictures, you may see him. And I guarantee you will see a well though out, intellectual response. He also seems to have a interesting amount of detail in his posts. So much detail, that there was even assumptions that he himself works in the studios of Dreamworks.

SJF_Penguin also does not waste any space with pointless forums that have nothing to do directly with the show itself. Like the random pictures, irrelevant forums, and questions that have should be on other spots, that we unfortunately receive. He always stays a true fan, and sticks to what this spot used to be, before the fan count rose to about six hundred.

SJF_ Penguin is, arguably, the best Dedicated fan in the Penguins of Madagascar spot. I salute to you my fellow fan.

Die Pinguine aus Madagascar 14 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr evviefoxx said…
This was so very touching. SJF is indeed very considerate and very thoughtful on every one of his posts. He's very knowledgeable with subtle humor without being insulting to others ignorance which is hard to do sometimes due to immaturity. SJF very much deserves this and others, including myself, should strive to be better bloggers like him.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Metallica1147 said…
big smile
That is so very true and I got an idea *get big sign and writes on it and hold it up and it says..* "Vote SJF_Penguin2 as The Penguins of Madagascar president of this fan club" That will be all :)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr dsprtpenguin said…
heart
SWEET :))
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Annacrombie said…
yes we should all vote for SJF_Penguin, BUT MAKE ME THE PREZ OF AMERCIA! MWHAHAHAHA! sorry im hyper and i really wanna shout at someone
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Penguinangel said…
Yeah, I agree completely. SJF_Penguin is the most sane fan here, and it's awesome how he always stays on topic, can completely stay out of all of the drama, and has so much info on PoM. But, erm, I don't mean to bring this up here, but that second to last paragraph. You mean things like this forum? It's really cool of you to post all of this for SJF_Penguin, if anyone here deserves it it's him, but still... Not exactly PoM related, er, at all...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr JediPenguin16 said…
When I saw the title my first thought was " I hope they are talkign about SJF. "
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Icicle1penguin said…
big smile
Yea :D What JediPenguin said! :D

"...Me" Hahahaha. Funny.

But yeah, I totally agree SJF_Penguin(2) is da best!!!! He's like my favorite person here!!!! :D
And he's the most sane.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ggreen7295 said…
@Penguinangle
I was thinking the same thing when I was writing that paragraph...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr SPKR689 said…
smile
there is no compotion, he really is turly the best PoM fan here maybe even the best in the world
Vor mehr als einem Jahr JediPenguin16 said…
heart
Definately! :3 I hope he sees this and knows that we love him!!
Thakn you for being such a good example and awesome fan, SJF! <3
Vor mehr als einem Jahr SJF_Penguin2 said…
ggreen7295, I would like to once again thank you for writing this forum -- it is truly an honor. And to all who have commented, I thank you as well. It has been a pleasure to be part of this community, and I look forward to continuing to remain a part.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr krazy4kowalski said…
Well, duh ggreen! I would think we ALL would know that!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr krazy4kowalski said…
smile
And yeah, he should totally be elected as president. But we would have to do it democratically and have other candidates, speeches, debates, and I could make pretty gift bags! *cricket chirp*

I have a talent, ok?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Kowalskirocks77 said…
Wow, just... wow. This is so true. There are many insane fans I'd like to kill here,(you know who you are) but I feel we need some craziness, because that is what I feel keeps this spot from turning into a complete DISASTER. P.S, AC, you are not crazy, you are hyper. Just So You Know.