Die Pinguine aus Madagascar AHHHHHHHH WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Metallica1147 posted on Jun 24, 2010 at 11:27PM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SO FAR 4 OF MY FRIENDS GOT SUPENDED FROM FANPOP AND FOR WHAT!? THEY DID NOTHING WRONG! MARLENE02 MAURICE01 REILLY06 AND CRAZYFACE1127 ALL OF THEM GOT SUPENDED! AND FOR WHAT REASON!? THEY DID NOTHING WRONG I'M SURE OF THAT! I HAVE HAD IT WITH THIS SITE AND THIS SPOT THINGS ARE SO FUCKED UP OVER HERE! SO UNLESS ANYONE HAS ANY GO REASON! I'M LEAVING FANPOP FOREVER!!!!!! SO UNLESS YOU HAVE A REALLY GOOD REASON GOODBYE TO ALL OF YOU GUYS! AND I'M GOING TO LET OUT OF FEELINGS RIGHT NOW... FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!1 FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!! *crys* :'(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Die Pinguine aus Madagascar 23 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr KowalskiTheLich said…
sad
Don't leave :( maybe they'll just...make new accounts or something? DX
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Metallica1147 said…
angry
YEAH AND GET SUPENDED AGAIN!
But if they did nothing, it would be quite unlikely for them to get suspended a second time for no reason.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr thespikedturtle said…
*sighs* Just because one spot is messed up doesn't mean you need to leave all of us forever! This in only one of the many places in Fanpop. There are even other PoM sites that you can resort to, plus all the characters' individual sites. But for you're friends getting suspended, nothing soothes a troubled mind like revenge :)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Penguinangel said…
No! Don't leave! You're one of the few sane fans left here! Honestly, I think Marlene02 and Maurice01 got suspended because some people couldn't stand all of the role-playing going on here, Reilly06 because someone recognized her as Reilly6 from that incident a few months ago, and I don't really know much about Crazyface..... But, seriously, you don't need to leave Fanpop, too! And like KowalskiTheLich said, they can always make another account, and what are the odds they'll be suspended twice if they're not actually doing anything wrong?
crying
If I go remember me from this song... link
That's depressing! And even if you wanted me to, I couldn't remember you just from a song.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Starie13 said…
DONT LEAVE, PLZ! like pepz were saying they culd make another account n if they werent doin nothin there is not a very good chance they would get suspended again. so plz, plz, PLZZZZZZZZ dont go!
crying
Well I'm not leaving let my mind well be made up when EmoCupCake comes back cause if I go I need to say goodbye to her first
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Starie13 said…
kk
heart
What the hell I was think my life may be a living hell but my friends. So I'm staying sorry I put this forum and sorry I was thinking of leaving :(( please forgive me
Yayz!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ggreen7295 said…
I Forgive you. Just don't leave...
Good :)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Annacrombie said…
dont leave, it just gets plain sad when ppl leave

and what this "incident" that happened a few months ago with rielly? she's my friend I DESERVE TO KNOW!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr krazy4kowalski said…
crying
NO! Not you Metallica! You were my first friend here! Most supportive of the fanfiction contest! And all those swears won't keep you on!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr fun123fun said…
NOOOO plz dont leave!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Pluma said…
surprise
Marlene02 got SUSPENDED???????? I don't believe you!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Icicle1penguin said…
Are you sure they didn't delete their account?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Kowalskirocks77 said…
laugh
*sighs* What would Elliot do... I know! Go get a Woo-Hoo bar! LOLZ!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr skippersbro123 said…
YAY DUDE DON"T LEAVE
Vor mehr als einem Jahr dsprtpenguin said…
worried
Metallica, did I just hear you curse for the first time?? O_O
Vor mehr als einem Jahr beastialmoon said…
smile
yayz! Ur not leaving!! 8D