Die Pinguine aus Madagascar Please read something terrible has happened

Lt-Kowalski posted on Jun 22, 2010 at 08:29PM
This is not my only account I actually had another one.Me and Col_Skipper use more then one accout because we have been having many problems with the fangirls lately.We do not fan anybdy with these accounts because we just want a break from it all.It is hard to deal with this all day long and it drives me crazy!!So I started using this account for awhile just so that I can have a break.Skipper has also been doing the same thing.This afternoon a terrible incedent has happened.while I was on this account I then noticed that someone else was on my other account.It seems to be someone has tooken my account as well as Skippers.We have already contacted Fanpop about this and we are waiting for a response.These two are imposters I am telling you!! First they took my account and now they are taking my identity!! It has just gotten out of hand with them!!Please everybody understand who I am...I dont want these imposters to try and be us!!We where the ones who have been here since April we don't want it to end up like this with them trying to be us!!

Thank you for reading this
"Salutes all"
signed Kowalski
save

Die Pinguine aus Madagascar 79 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...