Die Pinguine aus Madagascar Hacker Warning

Penguinangel posted on Jun 21, 2010 at 02:24PM
K, first, this has nothing to do with PoM, so I just recycled my old forum. It didn't say anything that hasn't been said 20 times more by now, basically just to ignore spammers. So just ignore the few comments that are already down there.

I feel like I should warn you people that there is appearantly a hacker here. So, if you get an e-mail, whether on Fanpop, Facebook, or ur regular e-mail, from SIMON25@HOTMAIL.CO.UK DON'T open it. From what I've heard I believe that he could get ur Fanpop account password, and I don't wanna have to deal with any more hackers here. Just thought you might wanna know.
last edited on Jul 22, 2010 at 04:56PM

Die Pinguine aus Madagascar 8 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr 67Dodge said…
sad
You're right, I want this to stop I've only been here for 1 month and I already hate this site so much I don't want this 2 continue.
Besides I already reported them so the website will deal with them later
Vor mehr als einem Jahr DrBlowhole1 said…
surprise
I do too. I need to delet all my comments! I said the worse things!
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
So have I.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr JediPenguin16 said…
blush
O.O
sorry.....
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Penguinangel said…
K, just ignore any comments above this one. I'm going with the Forum Recycling Program here.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr SJF_Penguin2 said…
@Penguinangel: Commence Operation: Reduce, Reuse, Recycle.

(Actually, that's a real operation that Skipper called in the "Over Phil" episode.)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Annacrombie said…
yeah that simon person he hacked my old email adress, i lost so many contacts I HATE HIM!