Die Pinguine aus Madagascar Creator's Forum

krazy4kowalski posted on Jun 17, 2010 at 10:19PM
Ok, well, everyone has thought for a second that maybe, just maybe, Tom McGrath or someone was searching Penguins of Madagascar on Google and stumbles across this site. It's not unlikely that he is already here with a secret username. So, here is a forum for you to ask questions, make comments, or just beg for a role on the show. Show your appreciation. Remember, pretend they are actually going to read this.

Die Pinguine aus Madagascar 40 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Penguinangel said…
Hmmm..... This makes me think.... Are YOU secretely one of the creators of PoM?! Hm?!

Possibly here looking 4 die-hard PoM fans that arent completely crazy to be the voice actor for a new character, or to help come up with ideas for new episodes?
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Reilly06 said…
Pom is the best show ever!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr fun123fun said…
looks at eachother its not me!

this is how i went on fanpop

so i was on you tube talking to kam (kowlski's girlfriend) and i told her about nick but she said na i go to fan pop so i serch fanpop and i was like SHE WAS RIGHT!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr SPKR689 said…
man i would be so happy to be a part of the show. its one of my many dreams. i would do anything! *dreams into space*
Vor mehr als einem Jahr JediPenguin16 said…
I want to see the animation studio, especially the drawing baords! I want to be a cartoonist in the future, that's my dream. They should hold a drawing or contest for someone to get to see PoM come to life behind the scenes! That would be the epic awesomeness!
Oh, and I love PoM! It is witty, clean, good fun. A tv show I can watch with my little brother. I have PoM to thak for helping me and tim-boy form a close bond. <3
Vor mehr als einem Jahr SJF_Penguin2 said…
To the creators: If any of you are interested in buying one of my fanfics to use as a plot for an episode, feel free to contact me. My prices are reasonable and I am my own agent. Also, not only would I be willing to voice a new character on the show, I'd actually PAY YOU for the experience! Now that's some deal, am I right?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Annacrombie said…
hmmm anyone of us could be a creator of PoM.....mabye its me?....wait i think it is me! (oops now everyones gunna question me)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Reilly06 said…
Lol :}
Hey, k4k, you haven't DENIED or comfirmed whether you are one of the creators or not...
so Are you??
nah i dont think k4k is a creator of PoM i know who is just by looking at them.....
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Maurice01 said…
Am I???
nope.....or am i just saying that so i dont blow your cover?.....
Lol...Are you? :D
Vor mehr als einem Jahr PengyGirl said…
Lol! I know I'm not!...... or am I!?!
@maurice.....such secrets canot be revealed at a time such as now, meet me at midnight down the alley way to hear the truth....nah jk dont meet me that would just be plain wierd

@pengygirl deal or no deal that is the question?
Lol
big smile
Not me! I'm just a crazy fan! Honestly! :D
Vor mehr als einem Jahr beastialmoon said…
smile
None of the crators would want my fanfics on the show.
But I luv PoM, and it'd be awsome to see the studio.
sunny
They should have a contest or something! I would proabaly lose. I never win contests ( srsly, I can't think of any of my frineds that have. None of us got the luck for it.) But at least gettign to see it or meet the voice actors! Or maybe we can have a PenguinsConvention! All the fans meet up and have a blast. :D
Vor mehr als einem Jahr krazy4kowalski said…
laugh
I didn't make this forum so we could all argue about who is or isn't Tom McGrath! *laughs*

And I can assure you, I'm not. Well, I don't have any actual PROOF but you can just take my word for it. Trust me, if anyone on here is a creator, it would be SJF! No one knows more about POM news than him!
The reason I didn't respond earlier is I was getting a lecture by my parents about how "We didn't have computers in my day! No siree, we had sports and fresh air!"
YES THAT WOULD BE AWSOME! A PENGUIN CONVENTION!i'll go on one deal, you pay for my trip to america....or wherever it is
smile
Yeah, I've always dreamed of going to a POM convention.

To Tom McGrath: You've got a great show here, a real winner. And I critize everything. This is good, clean humor. Most shows as funny as yours need adult humor to get people to laugh. The Penguins script is clever and witty- what other show could make a show about poop NOT be toilet humor? I wrote a poem about POM in school and showed it to my English teacher as extra credit. She said that SHE loved the show too! A 49 year old woman!
What I'm saying is, keep writing that show! If you run out of ideas, check Fanpop and fanfiction.net for some inspiration. Some fanfics aren't cheap, but for many of us, the honor of seeing our stories make it onto the screen is pay enough.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr evviefoxx said…
laugh
I dunno about having any of my fanfics up on the show. It'd not be any good since I'm a shipper and I doubt any of that would actually happen on the show, regardless how they like to tease us with little things. But I sure would like to be a voice actor or animator. That'd be like... awesome on so many levels.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr skipper321 said…
heart
I would love *mort in backround* LOVE to be on POM!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr SJF_Penguin2 said…
@krazy4kowalski: I've actually thought about some sort of convention as well. I realize that it is probably highly unrealistic, but it's still a great dream.
sunny
Well, they might have a Nick convention in NY or something. Maybe they'd have POM voices there for interviews.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr beastialmoon said…
smile
YAY! NYC here i come! Thats only a two hour flight from my house.
I can estimate that by bird flight.
I'm Tom Mcgrath. And i am very disapointed in some of the stuff i have found on the site, but i am glad that there are so many fans of the show.
yes, beastialmoon is tom mcgrath and im....uhhhh AND IM...uhhh who's a famous person?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr PengyGirl said…
Lol
You're joking, right?
yeah i dont know many fanous people
laugh
Sorry, I'm kinda dumb and easily tricked! Oh, look! A box held up by a wooden stick! AND IT'S GOT A CUPCAKE INSIDE IT!!!! *runs to box, gets trapped*

Kowalski: Got her! 1 fangirl down, about 400 to go. Mwahahahahaha!

Blowhole: HEY! That's MY evil laugh!
YES! THANKYOU K4K UR HELPING ME CATCH THE GIRLS FOR THE FANGIRL ZOO! right you get the peanutbutter, hollister coral berry lipgloss and cupcakes, while i set up the zoo....AGAIN!
angry
What? NO! I'm against the zoo, remember? And I'm allergic to nuts!
oh yeah, :( i hate peanut butter BUT IM STILL BUILDING THE ZOO EVEN IF YOU HELPING OR NOT!
smile
You have made a very powerless enemy, Annacrombie. A very powerless enemy....*ominous music courtesy of Rico*
lol!...wait your not sirious r you?
cool
*more ominous music*

Private: Can I have a turn now?

Rico: Nuh uh!
lol ME WANT TURN ME WANT TURN! hahaha
Yeah, well, Rico's hoggin' it!