Die Pinguine aus Madagascar This... is...(sparta?) disturbing...

ggreen7295 posted on Jun 13, 2010 at 08:46AM
Ok... So Dr. Blowhole Experinced to worst of online... It's... getting... *Sigh* How can I explain this? He got... Abused.

Mysterious Mist: Hay Dr. Thanx for the add.

Doctor Blowhole: What is with you? Leave me alone! I got a wife you know!

Mysterious Mist: You don't want to talk to me? Come on I will never leave if you don't hehe

Mysterious Mist: I don't care! I'll kill that b***h! Your mine now!

Doctor Blowhole: You are crazy! Stop falowing me! It was bad enoff you were on fanpop!!!

Mysterious Mist: Hehe, but Doctor you and I were made for eachother. I love evil, you love evil. I love dolphins and your so sexy

Doctor Blowhole: LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!

Mysterious Mist: See just right back good boy. now lets talk.

Mysterious Mist: Come on talk back to me. please *leans next to you*

Doctor Blowhole: GET AWAY!!!!! LAST WARNNING!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!

Mysterious Mist: Awww blowy whats wrong? You seem angry at me.

Doctor Blowhole: Hay...um, yeah...I am upset......its aaa..my friend. You know.......you added him.......He needs a GF....how bout you...date him instead? Ok?

Mysterious Mist: Aww.......ok anything for you baby. *Kisses* I'll give him a try. But you are still mine!

... Ladies and Gentelmen... and... animals, We found, The craziest, Fan girl, on Fanpop/Myspace. AND SHE'S NOT EVEN A KOWALKSI FAN GIRL!!!

Die Pinguine aus Madagascar 39 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ggreen7295 said…
Not only that... but she sent him... "pictures." If you know what I mean...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr dsprtpenguin said…
EEEWWW!!!!! GOD! What kind of dude or gal does that?! It's so immature!!! GOOD HEAVENS!! I hope Zeus punishes he for good or even turn her into a pine tree!! NO--- an old HAG!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr krazy4kowalski said…
Lightning Thief?
mischievous
Anyway, that's what you get for have a sexy voice and skin that's surprisingly pleasent to the touch!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Penguinangel said…
Someone REALLY did that?! Tell me someone reported them.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Annacrombie said…
OMIGOSH THAT PERSON IS A FREAK! PLEASE SOMEONE SEND HER TO JAIL-but not next to my old jail cell there reserving it for me if they find me(again) and i dont want to be living next to her!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Metallica1147 said…
Damn this fangirl is crazy I feel sorry for Dr. Blowhole... Oh wait till Nori finds out about this O_O
nori will probaly rip any fangirl/fanboy to shreds if they stand less than 50 meters away from blowhole
Vor mehr als einem Jahr DrBlowhole1 said…
I am still freaked out.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Nori4Reel said…
i will so kill her,im serious...i will so kill the s*** out of her....
for once in my life i feel sorry for blowhole (no offense)
sad
shes already ruining my life! what am i suppose to do?!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr MMF_OO7 said…
crying
Sorry!Sorry! I am so sorry! My sister is just not well! I am so sorry! I tried to get her off! I really tried! I am Sorry! She does not listen to me! So very sorry!
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
wait....she your SISTER?! O_O
crying
Yes! I am so sorry! I tried to stop her! She pushed me into the closet and lucked it!
smile
....*simles* its ok at least shes not gonna bother him again...
i forgive you...
rainy
Um I can not tell a lie. She will not stop till she gets what she wants. It happend before.
sad
what are we all going to do?! this is messed up! i got nothing! if only someone can help all of us with our problem....
Vor mehr als einem Jahr JediPenguin16 said…
Super-creepy....I cannot find the words..>.<
Makes me want to apolagize to the Kowalski fangirls for thinking they were nuts XD.
@ MMF_007 -And I thought I had problems wiht my siblings....*shudder*
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Maurice01 said…
Ya :D
OH! Idea! We could od a massive report of her. Like everytime she says somthing. we flag her as innnaprppriate. SHe might make more accounts, but MMF_007 could find out wihc ones and then we could get her banned forever off of Fanpop. Idk what to do about the Myspace stuff...D:
i mean how are we gonna get rid of her so that me and blowhole can live evilly happily ever after once again!
hmmm if we find out where she live i can come for her in the night and the next day the police find her body floating in a river
mischievous
i love that idea! xD
mischievous
*pulls out lightsabers*
We could make it a "clean cut"
GIMME A LIGHTSABER!
big smile
*gives giant red lightsaber and a bag of SURGAR*
XD let's do this thing. XD
May I have some sugar? *puppy dog eyes*
@k4k SURE! *hands you bag of sugar* ITS MANIAC TIME! MWHAHAHAHAHA *turns on red lightsaber and jumps outta window* crap i gotta remember that my room's 2 stories high up....anyways ONWARDS MY FRIENDS! *starts digging hole to nowhere* IM NEARLY AT THE BRIGDE TO TARABITHIA!

hmmm im gunna find a fangirl who's crazyer than her so i can kill two people!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr fun123fun said…
comes in out of the blue im in this gets bow and arrow
JOIN US THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD! WE MUST TRACK DOWN THESE GIRLS! *gasp!* i know why suddenly this fangirl is out, remember i said i was making a fangirl zoo and jedi made a fanart of it where blowhole RELEASED THE FANGIRLS! *gasp* its all blowhole fault for making those girls escape, tsk tsk tsk
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Kowalskirocks77 said…
zzz
ONWARD AND UPWARD! Or downward, err, somerthing. It's 5 in the morning, and t cant think straight.
LETS GO LEFTWARD!cuz thats the way to MCdonalds and i gotta coupon for a free big mac
wOOt!! So we stop and get cheeseburgers, and then lets go whatever diretion my nose can smell fangirl. (im wolf, rmembr?? dats meeeee!! I has wings!!)
*Howls loudly* I SMELL FANGIRL!!! RIGHTWARD MY FRIENDS!!
BUT I WANNA GO LEFTWARD! MCDONALDS IS TO THE LEFT AN-oh nevermind my coupon expired so LETS GO RIGHTWARD! can i random hobo called pickle join us please? I MET HIM ON DA STREET!
smirk
Sure! I like hobos! RIGHTWARD IT IS!! COME MY FRIENDS!...and random hobo... w00t hobos are cool!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr kawalskilover said…
Thats not crazy. Thats beond crazy!!!!