Michael Caine We Reached 300 Fans - We Have A Winning Formula,Can We Reach 350 ?

Berni posted on Jul 31, 2009 at 10:04PM
Can we reach 350 Fans !
 Can we reach 350 Fans !
last edited on Aug 04, 2009 at 08:26PM

Michael Caine 104 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 104

Vor mehr als einem Jahr IsisRain said…
heart
Thank you for the lovely message Berni, *happy tears* :) And thank you for being such a great friend *hugs*
 Thank Du for the lovely message Berni, *happy tears* :) And thank Du for being such a great friend
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Berni said…
laugh
*happy tears* right back Karen ! oh and i know it says i love you but not in a naughty way lol !!!!!!!
 *happy tears* right back Karen ! oh and i know it says i Liebe Du but not in a naughty way LOL !!!!!!
laugh
not in a naughty way lol! You always can make me laugh Berni! :) Your Friendship is very precious to me too!
 not in a naughty way lol! Du always can make me laugh Berni! :) Your Friendship is very precious to
laugh
That is soooo gorgeous Karen ! I'll just get us some cookies to share so forget the fruit lol !!!!!
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 That is soooo gorgeous Karen ! I'll just get us some kekse, cookies to share so forget the Obst LOL !!!!!
laugh
*grabs a cookie* Yummy! lol! The best cookie I've ever had! :) I have to get going, not sure what time I'll be back on later, but hopefully I'll catch you! If not I'm sure we'll talk soon! *hugs and love* (not in a naughty way either) lol! ♥
 *grabs a cookie* Yummy! lol! The best cookie I've ever had! :) I have to get going, not sure what
laugh
335 Fans - I contacted Michael on the Bat Phone and he says any of the new fans can borrow his boots anytime lol !!!! this sure brings back fun memories Karen my goodness lol !!
 335 Fans - I contacted Michael on the Bat Phone and he says any of the new Fans can borrow his boots
heart
Just in case i don't get back on later Karen,I'm sending this card x
 Just in case i don't get back on later Karen,I'm sending this card x
heart
lol! The picture above this one sure does bring back lots of fun memories! lol!! We have such great laughs together! ♥ I hope to see you soon too! :) *hugs*
 lol! The picture above this one sure does bring back lots of fun memories! lol!! We have such great
heart
Awww Karen you are very special to me.My message is simple but true,a Big "Thank You" for just being YOU x
 Awww Karen Du are very special to me.My message is simple but true,a Big "Thank You" for just being
heart
336 Fans! Yay!

Berni, thank you for such a sweet thank you message! xo
 336 Fans! Yay! Berni, thank Du for such a sweet thank Du message! xo
heart
Just beautiful Karen,and i would never go without giving you a hug right back xo
 Just beautiful Karen,and i would never go without giving Du a hug right back xo
laugh
Gorgeous picture Berni *big hug* ♥

Michael's really on the lookout for new fans! lol!
 Gorgeous picture Berni *big hug* ♥ Michael's really on the lookout for new fans! lol!
laugh
Ha Michael,now you know what it feels like when i'm on the lookout for you lol !!!!
 Ha Michael,now Du know what it feels like when i'm on the lookout for Du LOL !!!!
big smile
337 Fans! I like your lookout outfit Berni! It's awesome! lol!

We've found another fan!
 337 Fans! I like your lookout outfit Berni! It's awesome! lol! We've found another fan!
heart
338 Fans!

For Berni *hugs*
 338 Fans! For Berni *hugs*
heart
Straight from my heart to yours Karen x
 Straight from my herz to yours Karen x
heart
And straight from mine to yours! xo
 And straight from mine to yours! xo
heart
Beautiful pic Karen !
 Beautiful pic Karen !
heart
Such a pretty rose and thank you too :) *giant hugs*
 Such a pretty rose and thank Du too :) *giant hugs*
heart
Karen you never fail to MOVE me,and to create this yourself is very thoughtful and something that has come form the heart.What can i say "Thank You" doesn't seem enough,if it wasn't for you i don't think i would have been on here today !We have a rare bond that is special to me please remember that won't you ?
 Karen Du never fail to Bewegen me,and to create this yourself is very thoughtful and something that has
laugh
339 fans ! Well Michael and i went fishing today and got more than we bargained for lol !!!!! So much for role play lol !!!!!!!
 339 Fans ! Well Michael and i went fishing today and got Mehr than we bargained for LOL !!!!! So much
kiss
341 Fans! I'm so happy you liked what I made for you Berni :) And thank you for the wonderful thank you saying *heart-smiles* :)

lol! I love the shark picture! Too funny! But don't worry, Michael has things under control!
 341 Fans! I'm so happy Du liked what I made for Du Berni :) And thank Du for the wonderful thank y
laugh
Lol !!!!!! Well he didn't make "Jaws Four" for nothing ! Well,you may think that this is my "Elegant Punnishment stick" lol !! No ! It's what i am using to walk with at the moment and also i can seek out new fans with it !!
 LOL !!!!!! Well he didn't make "Jaws Four" for nothing ! Well,you may think that this is my "Elegant
heart
A gift for you Karen,This angel carousel is playing the tune "My Heart Will Go On" x
 A gift for Du Karen,This Angel – Jäger der Finsternis carousel is playing the tune "My herz Will Go On" x
kiss
An elegant punishment stick! lol!!! That's priceless! Nobody gets me laughing the way you do! :) I do hope your side feels better soon though! *hug* Thank you so much for the angel carousel, it's beautiful and such a sweet sentiment :)
 An elegant punishment stick! lol!!! That's priceless! Nobody gets me laughing the way Du do! :) I d
heart
342 Fans! And here's hoping you feel better soon Berni! *hugs*
 342 Fans! And here's hoping Du feel better soon Berni! *hugs*
laugh
Awwww,I feel much better now Karen and you lift me to my feet even when i trip over the vacum lead and strain my right side lol ! gorgeous flowers *hugs* right back xo
 Awwww,I feel much better now Karen and Du lift me to my feet even when i trip over the vacum lead an
laugh
Now my new sticks are pretty ones and you can eat them after use a double whammy lol !!! take one please Karen xo
 Now my new sticks are pretty ones and Du can eat them after use a double whammy LOL !!! take one ple
laugh
343 Fans! Such a beautiful picture and saying Berni! I wish I could have lifted you a bit sooner so you wouldn't have fallen though ;) I hope you're feeling lots better today. You're a dear friend! *hug* Your new sticks are so yummy looking! lol!!! I took one but I made sure to leave 2 so that you and Michael each have one for some fun in the snow role-play! lol!!
 343 Fans! Such a beautiful picture and saying Berni! I wish I could have lifted Du a bit sooner so y
laugh
Oh just wonderful Karen lol !!!!! I certainly feel much better now so i'm on my way,and iv'e brought along some little scarfs so that Michael's snowballs don't get too cold ! lol !!!!
 Oh just wonderful Karen LOL !!!!! I certainly feel much better now so i'm on my way,and iv'e brought
laugh
lol!!!!!!! The funniest thing ever!!! They look so cute in their festive scarfs...and look how happy they are now after your tender loving care! They're so happy in fact, that their carrot noses have popped out! lol!!
I'm so happy to hear you're feeling better :) :) :)
 lol!!!!!!! The funniest thing ever!!! They look so cute in their festive scarfs...and look how happ
laugh
Lol !!!!!!!! soooo funny Karen i can hardly type for laughing ! Well the TLC has worked so well that Michael's carrot nose popped up so big that we could make a huge snowman with it ! lol !!! and also we now have 346 fans to join in the snowball fight !!
 LOL !!!!!!!! soooo funny Karen i can hardly type for laughing ! Well the TLC has worked so well that
laugh
Wow! It's amazing what pops up! lol!!! That is one big carrot nose! lol!!!! Too funny! :)

Look at all the fans turning out for the snowball fight!
 Wow! It's amazing what pops up! lol!!! That is one big carrot nose! lol!!!! Too funny! :) Look at al
laugh
Lol !!! What a turn out Karen ! but there are no fans today ! I think Michael has got the wrong end of the stick he is supposed to bring fans in not chase them away lol !!!!
 LOL !!! What a turn out Karen ! but there are no Fans today ! I think Michael has got the wrong end o
heart
Karen ! I'm sending this little teddy and roses too,just to let you know that i'm here for you ! x
 Karen ! I'm sending this little teddy and Rosen too,just to let Du know that i'm here for Du ! x
heart
lol! I love the snowman picture! With the hat, stick, wine and mustache, he's all set for anything! lol! And thank you so much for the sweet pink teddy bear and roses :) *hug*
 lol! I Liebe the snowman picture! With the hat, stick, wine and mustache, he's all set for anything! L
heart
lol ! I'm ready for anything think i'll join him ! Awww but your pic touches my soul Karen very beautiful and here's a sentiment just for you xo
 LOL ! I'm ready for anything think i'll Mitmachen him ! Awww but your pic touches my soul Karen very beaut
heart
Awww, thank you so much Berni! I just love this ♥ And thank you for being my forever friend too *hugs*
 Awww, thank Du so much Berni! I just Liebe this ♥ And thank Du for being my forever friend too *h
heart
You are awesome too Karen x
 Du are awesome too Karen x
laugh
346 - Fans now another snowman has joined us.The only trouble is we had to go to Egypt for him lol !!
 346 - Fans now another snowman has joined us.The only trouble is we had to go to Egypt for him LOL !!
cake
350 Fans! Yay! The snowmen have brought the champagne! Let's celebrate!

Berni, thank you for the message in the heart above. It means a lot to me! You're one of those people too *hug* :)
 350 Fans! Yay! The snowmen have brought the champagne! Let's celebrate! Berni, thank Du for the mes
heart
Oh my goodness 350 fans yay !!!! I want the snowman champagne set it's awesome just like you Karen my lovely dear friend xo
laugh
Michael even has his gun when he's in snowman form! lol!
 Michael even has his gun when he's in snowman form! lol!
laugh
lol !!! You always bring a big smlie to my face Karen,and look the heat from Micheal's weapon has me melting in his arms!!
 LOL !!! Du always bring a big smlie to my face Karen,and look the heat from Micheal's weapon has me
laugh
lol!! Oh no, what will you do now! lol! Luckily I took a snapshot of you and Michael right before you melted in his arms!
 lol!! Oh no, what will Du do now! lol! Luckily I took a snapshot of Du and Michael right before y
wink
lol !!! and it looks like he's saved the best stick till last !!!
 LOL !!! and it looks like he's saved the best stick till last !!!
laugh
lol! He's all set for fun! But there might be a big problem if that stick doesn't quit growing! lol!
 lol! He's all set for fun! But there might be a big problem if that stick doesn't quit growing! lol!
laugh
lol !!!!! ooooops i've just *choked* on my coffee ! Now the stick is at it's biggest the scene is set with drapes too lol !!!!!
 LOL !!!!! ooooops i've just *choked* on my coffee ! Now the stick is at it's biggest the scene is set
wink
PS I bet you are pleasantly surprised lol !!!
laugh
lol! Oh, it's a perfect setting with the giant stick and drapes to swing by! I'm more than pleasantly surprised! But wait! What's that stick doing now? Darn, I guess sometimes these things just have a mind of their own! lol!
 lol! Oh, it's a perfect setting with the giant stick and drapes to swing, schaukel by! I'm Mehr than pleasantl