Harry Potter oder Twilight 1000 reasons why Isabella schwan (Bella) is better than Bellatrix Lestrange (Trixy)

youknowit101 posted on Jan 05, 2011 at 11:25PM
List your reasons

"Just so you know, this is more based on the movies, because I love KS and hate HBC. I HAVE read both book series'"

Harry Potter oder Twilight 360 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 351-360 of 360

Vor mehr als einem Jahr lejla_moefoe said…
1. Kristen Stewart.

HBC can actually act.

2. She doesn't have a tattoo.

That is incredably judgemental of your. And also incredably rude.

3. She has awesome hair.

Umm....this isn't a valid reason....at all....
4. She is loyal

That's your opinion, but not mine.I think Bella Swan couldn't be any LESS loyal.

5. She is willing to die for the one she loves.

Is she really?

6. She has "Isa" at the beginning of her name, making it one letter shorter and 33032434378945 times cooler.

Bellatrix has "trix" at the end of her name. Your point is?

7. Her laughter is adorable

I think her laugh is as annoying as a dying hyena.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr mr-cullen said…
laugh
Bella is a good character .
Trixy is a bad character
Vor mehr als einem Jahr cassie-1-2-3 said…
You would have to look at both forums side by side to understand. He was only copying the silly reasons people provided for Bellatrix.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr zanhar1 said…
^^ we're talking about good vs evil right? :3
Vor mehr als einem Jahr BooksAreLife said…
Reasons why Bellatrix is better than Bella Swan:
1. Bellatrix is loyal. She stuck by Voldemort and was so loyal she was willing to go to Azkaban for over a decade.
2. She was portrayed incredibly by Helena Bonham Carter.
3. Kristen Stewart.
4. She is insane but isn't afraid of who she is.
And more, but its late!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr nemo1443 said…
HBC isn't acting Bellatrix, she literally BECOMES Bellatrix. It's like she switched brains with Bellatrix because she starts to think like her. She shows REAL emotions Bellatrix would show.

KS doesn't show enough emotion. It's not like her character had lots of emotion, anyways. Plus, Isabella resembles SMeyer in many ways. KS needs to convince the audience she's Isabella Swan, not some random girl found at the coffee shop.

It's not good vs. bad, it's good vs. good. Bellatrix and Isabella both do what they think is right, and it is right for their side. It's like, Amon from Avatar the Last Airbender: Legend of Korra. He's doing what he thinks is right, and that is "equalizing" everybody.

If you were Voldemort and his followers, I don't think you'd be marching around saying, "I'M THE BAD GUY I'M EVIL ARE YOU GOING TO KILL ME OR NOT, HUH??" would you?

Isabella believed she would be perfect with Edward, but others thought not. It didn't mean those others were the bad guys. In their opinion, they thought Edward and the rest of the Cullens' weren't good. But we still call those others "evil" because we read from Isabella/Harry's points of views.

And because the HP series is read in Harry's point of view (not exactly, but it tells his thoughts) we believe Bellatrix is evil.

All in all, I believe Bellatrix is better.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr AllThingsPotter said…
tongue
@youknowit101: your arguments are invalid. All of them. Without a doubt. Just...just don't.
That's because they are all made up of immature mockery of a different forum.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr sugarpalstar said…
Did anybody notice that while us Harry Potter fans can come up with over 2,000 reasons why HP is better, the twi-hards got stuck at 45? Hmmmm........
That's because Bellatrix is the best. :P