Harry Potter oder Twilight 1000 reasons why Isabella schwan (Bella) is better than Bellatrix Lestrange (Trixy)

youknowit101 posted on Jan 05, 2011 at 11:25PM
List your reasons

"Just so you know, this is more based on the movies, because I love KS and hate HBC. I HAVE read both book series'"

Harry Potter oder Twilight 360 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 360

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Angel-Trix said…
I'm only on the first page and you already mentioned her laugh three times. Bellatrix's laugh is insane! I've been trying to copy it along with the 'you gonna get me?!' from OotP. I like it.

*Edit I just have to say, Bella's laugh can NOT be cute. She has a man's voice. Sad, but ture.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr youknowit101 said…
Bella's a book character and doesn't have a voice
Vor mehr als einem Jahr AllyAM said…
You can't hear a laugh from a book either.
I can't hear you speaking to me through my pc
And your point is?
Same as yours
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Angel-Trix said…
But didn't you say this was based mostly on the movies? And I was talking about the movies so...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr snusnu13 said…
I'm not even gonna say anything. Just the fact that your comparing Bella to Bellatrix is appaling. Oh BTW, Bellatrix could kick Bella's butt.
it's obvious you guys didn't read the other pages to understand what went down
Vor mehr als einem Jahr i-am-mariella said…
Yes, I get it, but the point is you tried to make fun of our Bellatrix Is Better page (I think?) but you sounded serious and it didn't really work as we didn't even say any of these things, which just goes to show what the average person thinks of Bella Swan.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr lakota_spirit said…
Why dont you just say........"I like Bella better than Bellatrix because i have a huge celebrity crush on her?"
Skipped from page three to here as it was getting repetitive and boring, but going to go back and read the rest, just had to say that.

edit- Lol@KOF
except these things were said
Yes but that one little sentence would have wrapped your point up neatly.
Oh, if we're talking about the movies now, I think Helena Bonham Carter is an amazing actress. Not just because she plays Bellatrix but in general.
big smile
^Ha Ha same
Vor mehr als einem Jahr -Alohomora- said…
These reasons are so biased, youknowit. -.-
Vor mehr als einem Jahr cassie-1-2-3 said…
Why is this starting up again?
Because people disagree.
It's all good, Cassie. It's still working. Anything said about these reasons are said about the other reasons. Unless they want to praise me, everyone is being just as hypocritical as I am.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr GemonkDruid said…
Whoa, I forgot all about this forum. >.>
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ThePrincesTale said…
Without wands or sparkly vamp powers, how many seconds do you think it would take for Bellatrix to kill Bella?
I think about...8 secs. Maybe 5.
Bellatrix would still be murderous and crazy as all heck :D
I don't like murderers
I hate Bellatrix, but at the same time I love how fascinating her character is. She gives everything she has to a man (being?) recappable of love, she's just plain bat s**t crazy, and yet can be successfully diabolical need be. I think escaped convict/murderer/psychopath/sociopath is much more interesting a character than the teenage everygirl any day.
Trixy must be anti-feminist
She's less of an anti-feminist than Bella. Bellatrix actually fights without being 'allowed to', she doesn't do the Death Eaters cooking and cleaning. This woman takes care of herself.
Also, who cares if the villain is an anti-feminist? She's not the protagonist, a person who actually looks up to her would probably have a whole other set of problems going on. Bella is the girl that many girls want to be, that is why people have a problem with her anti-feminist values. Bellatrix is the villain, the anti-role model. She ends up losing much and eventually dying because of how much she cared for Voldy, who like I said, would never love her back. Ever. He has 1/7ish (there was a tiny piece in Harry) of a soul.

PS Helena Bonham Carter is a much more talented and versatile actress than Kristen Stewart could ever dream of being. Kristen was really good in Speak and pretty good in Panic Room, but I've only seen her be good as a depressed teenager.
No she's not. Even though she is evil there are many qualities there that make up a strong woman. She is determined, she is capable of tremendous loyalty, she is clever, she is resourceful, she is strong-willed, she is prepared to die for what she believes in, is is powerful and influential in a male-dominated environment (the Death Eater society). If she was on the Good Side she would have been a great witch.
Saying that, she has a few flaws, like being obsessed with a man (Voldy) and having mental issues.....sound familiar?
Very true.
In all of Harry Potter, it's never expressed that women or men are more powerful than one-another. Whether its at Hogwarts, in the Ministry of Magic, or even among the Death Eaters, women are always expressed as equals.
Too bad she used all those feministic qualities to impress a guy. she also had to fight in a sparkly dress and heels and curled hair, because women can't wear normal fighting clothes. she depnded on a man to rescue her from Azkaban. if she was so strong she would have escaped herself. And why did her brother have to go with her? probably because her brother is a man.
a man rescued her so she must be anti-feminist. And why did a woman kill her? a man can't kill her because that would be to rude. a woman should only be killed by another woman. thats anti feminist
Why was Trixy torturing a little girl? she was too weak to torture a boy. how anti feminist. why was her name so feminine? she must be anti feminist
No, they helped all the Death Eaters, or at least the significant ones escape.
But seriously, who cares if she is? Unlike your precious Bella, Bellatrix is the antagonist, the villain. No one cares about the values of the villain.
@youknowit what have you got against feminism? You seem to be ranting.
Saying this, many boys don't get it.

You also seem to have something against anything Harry Potter.
^He's ranting because many people (including I) believe Bella Swan to be the picture of anti-feminism. He doesn't see it.
She knew torturing Hermione would get to Harry and Ron more. Obviously she can't risk hurting/killing Harry, Voldemort wants him. Not to mention, Hermione is the smartest one with them, so obviously she would know the most.
What I don't get are yo actually being serious or are you just trying to mock our arguments about Bella?
PS Hermione was not a little girl at that point. She was 17, therefor full grown and considered to be an adult in the wizard world.
Also, lets not forget hoe Bellatrix tortured BOTH Mr. and Mrs. Longbottom until they went made and pretty much became walking vegetables and she killed Sirius.
Why was Trixy so skinny? probably because all attractive women have to be skinny. anti-feminist
tongue
Wow, you're just mocking us now aren't you? xD
@Youknowit You are stooping to transparent and desperate measures because you don't have anymore arguments on why twilight is better than Harry Potter, methinks.
No, he just likes being obnoxious :P
^lol. And that too.
Why are you a prince's tale? that's anti feminist
why does Trixy have xx chromosomes? because women don't deserve y chromosomes. anti feminist
why does Trixy have a feminine voice? probably because that's how women are supposed to sound. anti feminist, unlike Bella, who "sounds like a man"
Please stop. You obviously think you a being witty. To make sarcasm witty you have to be extremely good at sarcasm. Which you, I gather from your above posts, are not. Because you're being ridiculous.

You haven't got any argument against the fact that Bella is anti-feminist, so instead you mock the argument. It just reinforces the fact the Bella is anti-feminist and overall a weak character.
I'm being ridiculous, not witty
He's making ridiculous anti-feminism claims, like all other anti-feminism claims.

He's also being intoxicated.
At least i'm not overmedicated
I got to enjoy my Robitussin in all it's wonder.
At least you're drunk with me