Harry Potter oder Twilight 1000 reasons why Isabella schwan (Bella) is better than Bellatrix Lestrange (Trixy)

youknowit101 posted on Jan 05, 2011 at 11:25PM
List your reasons

"Just so you know, this is more based on the movies, because I love KS and hate HBC. I HAVE read both book series'"

Harry Potter oder Twilight 360 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 360

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Italktosnakes said…
big smile
I was thinking the EXACT same thing KOF!
Except I wasn't thinking 'Hold up, why is it inappropriate for me to be interested in Cassie?', because it kind of would be appropriate, seeming as I have no clue what she looks like, what she's like outside of this forum.

Although age-wise, it was all-good as of yesterday. Good to go ;)
(I am of course kidding Cassie-no offence, I'm sure you're lovely, but I don't KNOW so...) x
Is it Cah-see
or Kay-see
Vor mehr als einem Jahr cassie-1-2-3 said…
Cah-see
Vor mehr als einem Jahr GemonkDruid said…
Wait... we're talking about dating now?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr HecateA said…
This is pointless, just saying! Every 2 or 3 reasons I had this red light go off in my head and I was ready to protest.
Oh okay, just wondering, cause my mate spells her name the same way, but is pronounced the other. Not that you care, but you move on...
And yes, this has gone oddly of track :L x
Well, if we're talking about random stuff...

I have pimples on my back. XD
Vor mehr als einem Jahr zanhar1 said…
Same here HecateA.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr i-am-mariella said…
TRRRROOOLLLLLL IN THE DUNGEONNNNN!

...Just thought you ought to know.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Quaila said…
^ Wait, wait, wait... Where? I can't have all systems on red alert due to a false alarm. :p xD
The point we're trying to make is, we are coming up with our own reasons on why we prefer Bellatrix. You're either trolling and being very bad at it, or copying our reasons and changing them to suit your purposes because you can't come up with any reasons why people would prefer Bella Swan.
For example, Bellatrix's loyalty is a defining characteristic, but we didn't write about ten posts just repeating that she is loyal, we gave different examples of her loyalty in different cases. "Bella didn't have sex with Voldemort." How does that apply? They're not even in the same fandom. Bellatrix, on the other hand, is.
(I'll admit that that reason in our fandom is invalid too; as Jo Rowling said in an interview that Voldemort thought she was sexy and used her for his "needs." Uggggggghhh I hated typing that.)

Also, if you get She has a red dress, she has a blue dress, she has a green dress, she has a white dress, Alice picks her dresses etc., I think we should be allowed she has a black dress, she has a black dress, she has a black dress, she has a black dress, she picks her own dresses.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr youknowit101 said…
The dresses was to make the reason that Trixy's dress has swirls on it, so she's better look ridiculous and shallow
there are reasons over there
"Bellatrix is loyal"
"Bellatrix is very loyal"
"Bellatrix is loyal and faithful"
^That's not very well-written :L x
Cool, thanks.
Wicked, you're welcome.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr scamnewton2 said…
Guess what? Our why Bellatrix is better than Bella forum has a lot more reasons than yours.
Cool, good job.
Wicked, thanks.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr bri-marie said…
I have to admit, youknowit actually has a point. Even I said some reasons over on the other forum were ridiculous. I actually thought it was meant to be a funny-ha-ha kind of a thing, until it was point out to me that they were legitimate reasons.
WTF, Who said she's better because she had swirls on her dress?
72. Her dress has silver swirls on them :)
... ok now that is an invalid reason. -_-' Those are the kind of reasons that give us all a bad name.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr jodarchy said…
enough said
 enough sagte
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Ninja-Kitten said…
Just a thought, I've called her Trix for years...until it got too confusing with real life Trix :P
lol jodarchy
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Persephone713 said…
hmmm
am I the only one that finds these so called reasons stupid and this whole thing useless.
As in this froum or the other one.

This one yes Shnuffle's no.
both are equally stupid and useless
In your opinion. But of course the above was justy opinion as well.
i recognize that, thanks
I just don't want to come off sounding like I think my opinion dominates that's all.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Gred_and_Forge said…
I just happened to come across this post tonight and I was thinking 'WTF?' This has to be a joke, and if it's not, I fear for the future *smh*
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I think it is but it is'nt
Sleeping with someone doesn't take guts. It didn't take guts for Bella to kiss Jacob or to marry Edward or anything. Being brave is about being willing to sacrifing yourself for the good of others, like Lily, James and Harry, or having many fears but being willing to face them all to protect the ones you love, like Ron.
84. You know, just copying all our answers doesn't work in your favour. Bellatrix liking to play with her food means her victim, basically. It's about her sadistic nature, "Dear Bellatrix, who likes to play with her food first," or something, is a quote from Dumbledore.
And she is not pure-blooded, she is a Muggle, and the daughter of Muggles. No-one in her family or any of her friends, are a magical being. Not even the Cullens, as they don't count as vampires. She is one of the least pure-blooded people in the world. Her blood is less pure than a Flobberworm. (Not trying to turn into a Death Eater here, guys.)
She's pure muggle
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Ms_Mea said…
So, this is the new place to be? lol

And hey youknowit, I thought you promised not to do this anymore...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr xDark_Angelx said…
^He broke the treaty. We're not getting into that again. -_- There's a forum somewhere about why it's bad to break a treaty.
true, but i spazzed
Why did you spaz, any particular reason?
i listened to Green Day
... ok ... then ...
I'm pretty sure he just mocked me when he said "I listened to Green Day". -__-
Siriusly.
sick
Typical
no, it's true
Okay...

it's just I always put on inaccurate picks I make, "Sorry, I was listening to Green Day" whenever someone complains.

Sorry.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr PotterForever said…
Just out of curiosity, are there any actual reasons on here why Bella is better than Bellatrix, or would I just be waisting my time reading through six pages of this forum?

Also, Green Day FTW. Just throwing that out there since they were mentioned.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr LoopyLuna96 said…
^ No actual reasons, no. Several are repeated over and over again. :/
There aren't any real reasons it's more here just too mock me and anyone who posted on the why Bellatrix is better then bella forum.