Blair & Chuck Ranting Thread (Possibility of Spoilers)

DelenaDiaries posted on Mar 28, 2012 at 04:36AM
Ship, show, other ships, whatever you like, this is a place where you can post all your worries, hate, negativity etc. We all know that the writers haven't given us much to jump and squeal about, and until they do, this place should be very useful! As always-no other ship bashing, other than that do what you like. Curse, Swear, Write in Caps Lock, I don't mind.

Blair & Chuck 171 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 171

Vor mehr als einem Jahr laurik2007 said…
^ Chuck could go bad.....NOOOOOOO!

I think he will be tested . but he won't go evil, what's the point of his character growth this season if he goes bag again ....even if I will not blame him if this happens

Another THEORY:

"I’m not excusing Blair’s current state of mind since I believe she is wrong but the way I see it is that a divorce closes that chapter once and for all, its the final nail after losing Chuck, her baby, her defense mechanism of a safe fairytale. The thing is, like Safran said, she jumped into Dan’s arms right after. Because that is another safety net. The enabling Dan (tiara and dress) and a storybook life (Claire). She is giving up on her fact for someone else’s fiction, willingly, because she is too afraid to face her real life. That’s why if it ends with Blair gambling, it is a big sign of her taking a risk, “are you brave enough, or aren’t you?”"

What do you think?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Angelwriter said…
heart
Man, this really is like season 2 isn't it? My only fear is that if Chuck does downward spiral, Blair's not going to be there this time to bring him back. I'm sure that's not going to be true. I think she would always try to help him but you never know.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Tigerlily888 said…
@laurik2007 @Angelwriter I defo see what you're getting at....even if I hate it!!!!

ANOTHER thing I am SOOO pissed off about is Dan blaming Blair for bad sex....why, why is it her fault that it was bad. I cannot believe Dan blamed her to HER FACE! Chuck would never do that a) because it wouldn't have been bad with him and b) because he wouldn't say that, he doesn't bring her down!
Dan and Blair both had great sex with other people-why can't they except, they're not right for each other and that that was the reason not due to Blair being bad in bed!! Twat.
^^ that pissed me off so much, Dan blaming her, he's always the moral one ,Geez ...
surprise
Wait, what? He blamed her? Was that in the last episode? It must have been when I muted that. Yeah, he's an ass for doing that. Dan must have a high opinion of himself (wait, what am I saying? Of course he does. He thinks he's better than the rest of them). Yeah, I fully agree. Chuck would never tell her that. Of course sex with Chuck and Blair has never been bad.
I really hope they give us enough Chair scenes on Monday to make it worth watching. It better not be just one quick one.
@Angelwriter @laurik2007 totally, he's turned into a really big TWAT!
Yep it was last episode in the elevator, he was like "yeah sos hunny but it was all your fault, you sucked!"
-and then to prove him wrong Blair wanted sex in the lift......so they stayed together because second time around was....good?! haha-in their fucking dreams, actually in their sober minds-they'll realise it wasn't all that!

Watching season 4 again...damn I want Chair back! BUT Chair are endgame
link
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr DelenaDiaries said…
You know I tried to ignore it, or not notice it, or I dunno, constantly tried to forgive her for it, but I hate Blair. She's such a bitch. People do everything they can for her yet she only cares about herself. After the car accident she decides to shun Chuck even though he didn't do ANYTHING. I'm pissed.
She's losing some points with me, too. Yeah I wasn't too happy with how things turned out after the accident.
^I see your pints guys! :))

I do feel sorry for her, I genuinely do-she's had a bad time. She lets the love of her life go, reunites with him, looses her baby then her husband "betrays" her (even if it was her fault). After the accident-it's natural that she should feel insecure again but after that all sympathy vanishes as she shuts Chuck out her life, disregards Serena's feelings completely and embarks on a fling with Dan-why? I feel that she's just being terribly ungrateful and dishonest with herself.
She went up in my esteem when she said she wouldn't see Dan but then S says she can't stand in the way with her happiness which is something so selfless to say as Serena is in love with Dan and B basically goes "Great-I'll get with Dan then". How can she suddenly dismiss everything Chuck has done for her or says he will do. Makes no fucking sense!

She doesn't get how lucky she is to have found Chuck and to have him loving her so much still despite everything!

HOW has no one seen the pattern that both Blair and Dan have become less and less like themselves (in a bad way) since developing "feelings" for each other.....? Surly that's a sign. Remember in season 4 where Dan though the real Blair was with him and not Chuck-what the fuck? Blair is her true self with Chuck! Always has been! With Chuck she's witty, funny, cunning, clever and an OUTRIGHT bitch that she's proud of, She's become an under the surface bitch with Dan and REALLY ungrateful! A shadow of her former self!
I was angry @ Blair in the beginning also but then as I took some time to think about it , I can't be mad at her, she's been through hell this year and sure she put Chuck through hell also but I try to understand how things are and try to move past it ...it's only a matter of time until she realizes that this whole 'Dair' thing is wrong and once she finds herself, the old Queen B, she most deffo want Chuck ...we have to be patient

HOW has no one seen the pattern that both Blair and Dan have become less and less like themselves (in a bad way) since developing "feelings" for each other...

this!!! the writers clearly told that B isn't herself . it's 'Inside', we are watching 'Inside' right now, where Blair (Clair) is week and seeking safety! and Dan is the white knight ...but this will soon crumble ---very soon I might add :D
angry
You know, Laura I'd love to say that I can't be mad at Blair but after watching this episode, I would be lying. Chuck came to her for advice as a friend and she basically tells him that they're not; friendship doesn't work for them. She treated him like crap for part of this episode and it pissed me off. I really probably won't watch now until like 5x23 and the season finale.
I have to say I thought this week's episode was a VAST improvement to the episode before that because Dair wasn't really the MAIN feature.....the only thing I couldn't stand was BLAIR! What an utter COW! She is so damn ungrateful to Chuck. I could have cried when he said-"The one woman who was in my life then isn't now......" Chuck wanted ADVICE-needed it and she literally just told him to "fuck off". Thanks to Serena, Chuck left with an answer but seriously-she has well and truly pissed me off!!!! Then she says that she didn't expect Chuck to do a "selfless" deed. Well thanks Blair-you're basically saying that you expect Chuck to be selfish and she's being completely arrogant by assuming that Chuck still wants her even though she has treated him like SHIT! Chuck made her prom queen because he knew that's what she wanted most in the world, he hired a photographer to make her feel like Blair Waldorf again and got her into Columbia....ALL of which he did when she least deserved it.....how can she say that he never does anything for her.....?!

What Dan did for Blair at the end after Blair's "crappy speech about being a princess that made no sense" was actually quite sweet. NO I'm not converting to Dair...I'm just marvelling at the fact that what Dan did with the whole "princess" thing was EXACTLY the sort of thing CHUCK would have done for Blair....a cute and thoughtful thing to do that made Blair feel confident again. Dan never did anything like that for Serena and he loved her more.......they're obviously trying to make Dair the NEW Chair which is impossible as Chuck/Blair are irreplaceable!
smile
and Chuck ends the episode alone, i never expected that! *sarcasm*

Well at least we got some CB scenes, and Chuck was flawless this episode ! can't say the same for Blair...at least she figured it out in the end ...but Chuck deserved more than a text message if you ask me. so now they are at even odds , she's free and he can't be blamed for the dowry! (we all know it wasn't his fault in the 1st place but still). this is a new beginning if you ask me ...
and more importantly : Blair didn't say 'I love you' to Dan! not even after what he did on the Met Steps ! so until she does (praying that never happens) Blair is not lost to me and I can't hate her ... this is a clar sigh it's Nair 2.0 ! she never said it to Nate the second time !!

cheer up guys ! and as Tiger said , Chuck did the same thing for B in season 3, Dumbo remember, so they don't get the be unique , once again :)
heart
Chuck = the biggest blair/happiness shipper for 5 years

blaireffinwaldorf:

ohchuckles:

chuck never did anything selfless for blair, guys
no he hasn’t been the biggest blair/happiness shipper for 5 years
no he didn’t vote for her 150 times so she’d become prom queen (whilst she was banging his best friend.)
no he didn’t apply for her for Columbia because he knew she wouldn’t be satisfied without
no he did no, at all, let her go several times in order for her to be happy
chuck just never did anything selfless, goddamn.

No he didn’t pay the photographer in 3.04 so that she’d feel special and have more belief in herself again
In addition to him making her Prom Queen (which was her dream) He planned the perfect Prom since her knew what she had always wanted from the scrapbook
No of course he didn’t want to leave her ‘world’ in 4.04 in hopes of her having a better life
And exactly of course he didn’t let her go in 2.23, 4.09, 4.22 ect because her put her happiness above his own

#DEAR GGWRITERS; #DO YOU REALLY THINK WE’RE THAT STUPID?;#YOU ARE SO BUTTHURT ABOUT NEGATIVE FEEDBACK BUT YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW HOW TO KEEP TRACK OF YOUR GODDAMN SHOW HISTORY;

this this this! a thousand times this!!!
sunny
^ so damn true, Chuck is the most selfless character on the show.....and Blair knows it but she's got this weird "defence" going on where she acts completely emotionless towards him....surly if she simply just "loved" him and was soooo "in love" with Humphrey she could trust herself around Chuck and not have an "agenda" but clearly she still feels strongly about Chuck-which despite making poor Chukie miserable is a GOOD thing me thinks....better she be strongly avoiding him and scared of contact than indifferent and totally comfortable in his company...

She OBVIOUSLY is scared of letting her feelings out...we all know B is just scared of the "messiness and uncertainty of a life with the man she really loves"-Serena's words! :) She wants an escape.....she's had a bad year-I don't blame her, what I do blame her for is rejecting Chuck again...SINCE "supersition" tore them apart then it's quite likely it could draw them together....Blair was convinced that she wanted Chuck in 3x22 when she saw the signs.....
Vor mehr als einem Jahr amshafe said…
Honestly, I'll be pissed if Chuck and Blair aren't back together in the season finale. Safran said Blair's choice would be clear by the end of the season and that the triangle would end. If she chooses noone or if she's not back with Chuck that's not an end to the triangle unless something happens to get Dan out of the picture for good. And even if they get Chair back together next season they won't have long together as a couple. Ugh, I hope that's not what they do...

ETA: ALSO, I will feel VERY led on if Chair do not reunite in the finale, since Safran specifically said the finale would end a lot of the ship wars. If Dair isn't over for good and Chair aren't back together the ship wars won't end, period.
big smile
I'm trying to think what to write. I haven't written on the page other than a sentence or two in the last 4 or 5 days now. I really hope that Chair gets back together. Still strongly hoping. I'm trying to put how much I'm disliking Blair for her attitude right now out the equation and keeping focused on Chair.
We heard awhile ago that someone was going to break up and everyone was thinking it would be Nate and Lola. Of course 2 or 3 episodes later they're still going and will be for the next couple it looks like based on the synopsis on one of the future episodes. Hopefully that means the breakup is Dair.
I don't know; I really still think that Dan rigged that paternity test. With people saying how there's going to be an ending to the ship wars and stuff and how there will be a finality to it, I honestly believe this. They're talking about just how explosive the season finale is going to be.
I know there's a lot of people who couldn't see Dan doing this but I honestly can. Think about it; it's not like he didn't know how to do it; Georgina told him how she rigged theirs. I really like he can be that conniving. I realize more than likely it's just me that feels that way but I honestly can see and if there was to be a big explosive secret, this would be it.
^ I think the paternity test is quite possible....although why would he then create a Chair reunion in 5x10-unless he was feeling guilty of course! And Blair may have forgiven Dan for the video....she won't obviously for this. That is one thing I am certain of!

BUT with Serena as GG, I can see her being faced with a big choice, whether to out Dan or not.....If Dan has done that then they have defo ruined his character (even though they already have)!!!!! Dair will defo end after that......but poor Chair baby *weeps* how will it affect Chair? Blair will be distraught cos of Dan, then she'll feel like she lost the baby all over again and Chuck...will most probably want to beat D to a pulp , he'll probs get depressed as well....

Dan HAS a secret though....as G knows it!!!!! It's a very dramatic storyline but he has experience with fake paternity tests!
smile
I don't wanna think of Dan and his secrets lol,to bummed out to talk about her character at the moment ! but whatever it is it's big ...my guess is he'll go to Rome by himself. I'm more intrigued by Blair's diary, who apparently Serena leaks :D it's gonna cause some drama ! but 1st we have to get through this party .

and then we have the njbc! to looks forward to . I think Nate will help Chuck, Lola being his gf will join, Serena being worried will be there, but Blair? either she changes her mind to help Chuck or she just can't stay away from a scheme ...as hopefully through this she will realize how much she misses her evil ways and how much she has changed :D
Well a pretty good episode I though...quite eventful although the end bit where Dair were talking their pretensions talk killed me as it then cut to Chuck sitting alone on the sofa! *Weep* (at least Nate was with him)
I totally saw the Diana thing coming although I'm intrigued by the next big secret! :)

Dair are just not right for each other. They both still talk to each other like one another is stupid or beneath them especially Blair...and neither are really willing to sacrifice anything ESPECIALLY Blair....!
HeartOfGlas007: Any Gossip Girl news, esp Chair or Dair related? Those pesky G.G. writers are being very tight-lipped…
How about a little bit of both? In a shocking twist, we have a bit of scoop that will probably do little to please either couple's fan bases! Shocking, we know. Something is going to try to come between Dan and Blair soon…but that something isn't Chuck, who's kind of busy dealing with his mama drama. It's also not Blair's desire to retain her Upper East Side status. Any guesses?

Sooriclover: Any scoop on Dan andSerena? I'm hoping they get back together eventually.
Sorry, Dan is kind of sort of dating her BFF at the moment! But we can tell you that Serena will have a love interest before season's end. In fact, she may even have more than one! That's the Serena we all know and love!

so what do you think ?
sunny
^ Well I would prefer it if Chuck and Blair were connected somehow but he's being mature and not being her friend which is what darling Blaiur wants after all! As long as I get my rooftop scene and reunion I'm a happy bunny!
Given up on Derena-I want Serenate!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr princess_mimi said…
smile
I am from India. I never watched any American show regularly. I heard about GG from one of my friends.
Now I watch the show only for Chuck and Blair. These two fictional characters made me fall in love with the show.For me G.G is a beautiful journey of a beautiful couple Chuck and Blair. Ed and Leighton created magic on screen with their sizzling chemistry. They can create magic over and over again if given the proper opportunity. The show has earned millions of fans globally for them.
But the writers chose DAIR over CHAIR. I'm still watching the show for CHAIR. But I guess I'm gonna stop watching the show until I get CHAIR back.
kiss
Yep, pretty much the only reason I watch too, princess_mimi. Should we talk about last night's episode? There was very little I liked about it. Once again, I muted all Dair parts. And of course the thing that ticked up off the most: NO CHAIR! Well, luckily it looks like that's going to change in the next episode. FINALLY! This is going to be the episode we've been waiting for! Hopefully, the writers don't disappoint us. They've definitely done so in the past but I'm trying to keep a positive outlook. I miss the old scheming, conniving Blair. Quite frankly I've also missed NJBC too. I don't think we've really seen them work together since...well I guess last season when they were taking down Juliet. But before that, I think it was season 2 during the season finale. Anyway, fingers crossed on the next episode!
big smile
Blair scheming against Dan ! priceless, what are they bitching about , this is the Blair we all know !the true Blair is coming out and we clearly see her in the next episode :D
and it's a fact now that Dan fell in love with this Blair! once she finds herself again the Dair thing will end !
Chuck smiling, Blair wearing sexy outfits ! and we get at least 5 Chair scenes ....be prepared ....Dairs days are numbered !
heart
^ YEEEEEE 5x22 looks great for Chair! Cannot wait!!!!! <3

The only thing that pissed me off was Blair complaining AGAIN! And bringing up the hotel again?! Really?! Funny how she still wanted to spend the rest of her life with that guy-what 11 episodes ago?! And yes the reason why Louis betrayed you was because you treated him like shit! She wanted to be a fucking princess-she only has herself to blame! Apart from Blair annoying me-all good! Cannot wait for her scheming again-and for Dan to see the real BLAIR!
big smile
^^ yes the hotel thing pissed me off, again ...she will have to have a serious conversations with Chuck and end this!

Blair scheming against Dan s5
Blair scheming against Nate s2

see where I'm going ? the only one that can handle her is Chuck :D

this made me excited

Question: Love Gossip Girl…and your scoop! But as a Chuck and Blair fan, should I even be excited for the upcoming episodes? —Mary Kate Ausiello: I’m going to sidestep your question and instead tell you that at least four of the nearly two dozen [Spoiler]‘d out entries on TVLine’s 2012 May Sweeps Scorecard belong to Gossip Girl.

link

my predictions :breakup- dan and blair
couple reuniting -duh! :)
resurrection- bart
engagement - hope it's them but it's too soon imo
big smile
Why does she have to keep dredging up the past? Leave the past in the past, Blair! So excited about the Chair scenes coming up.
^ Couldn't agree more, she moved on from it so stop bringing it up. She's made mistakes too, like oh yeah ruining her marriage. She needs to step up and accept responsibility and stop blaming Louis and Chuck for everything COS it's Dan's fault Louis turned "evil". He sent the video in! She never consider that!!!!

CHIAR REUNITE THIS SEASON-*squeel with delight* SOOO EXCITED for next episode too and roof top scene!
big smile
so proud to be a fan of such and amazing couple :D
heart
SUCH AN AMAZING EPISODE-full of secrets like in previous seasons and of course the lovely Chair scenes and the new promo-yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppiiiiii­iee­eee­eee­!
What a glorious feeling, I'm happy again! :)

P.S Nate is an idiot and Lola is sooo damn annoying! She RUINED the breakfast club!
big smile
Lola is kinda annoying lol :)) the njbc was back! amazing stuff :D and of course Chair ...I don't have the words to express my feeling right now ...
heart
Same storyline though-just Dair instead of Nair!!!!!

For example in season 2 Blair had an option Nate or Chuck. She chose Nate but then she kept drifting back to Chuck and started to scheme with him again que jealous Nate like when she mentioned she had "ran into him" while following Poppy, Nate got all protective and had a "talk" with Chuck which I imagine Dan will try to do like Louis did!

Now season 5 she had a choice, Dan or Chuck. She chose Dan but now drifted back to Chuck to scheme que jealous Dan like when she said she eneded up at a brothel with him.

Same fucking storyline. Chuck is the one she drifts back to-it's just jealous Dan not Nate! She gets bored of her boyfriends easily Nate, Marcus, Louis, Dan....she always drifts back to Chuck. Face it-they belong together! IF she said "fuck off chuck-i never wanna see you again!" and kept her word then i'd believe the haters but she can't!
big smile
10 reasons, why Blair will choose Chuck in the finale .. ♥

10. Dan is currently 0 for 4 on Blair’s list of most important things in relationship: Trust, sex, hygiene, and earning potential. Chuck on the other hand, is 4 for 4.

9. Chuck tells Blair “no more secrets” in the same episode that Dan lies to her. Coincidence? Um, no.

8. Blair’s declarations of love to Chuck throughout Season Five (i.e. “I love you more and more everyday” and “I love every part of you”) and the fact that Blair has yet to return Dan’s “I love you.”

7. The general lack of CB promotion this season. Why are we not getting pics or spoilers? Probably because they are too awesome for words and would ruin the surprise!

6. It’s Chuck vs. Dan. What choice? AM I RIGHT, LADIEZ?

5. The finale is titled “The Return of the Ring.” What other ring is there? Unless Dan went to the dollar store recently…

4. We’ve all seen the casino pictures. Who really thinks that Blair is traveling all the way to Europe to tell him it’s over and give him closure? As far as Chuck is concerned, they’ve been over. There’s no reason to cross continents to tell him something he already knows. #justsayin

3. Deja vu anyone? This season is basically a Season Two redux. And we all know how the last three episodes of that season went down: Blair schemes with Chuck, Blair breaks up with Nate, Blair and Chuck reunite.

2. Blair has chosen Chuck and gone to him in every single season finale.

1. Ed and Leighton’s presence at Harry Winston. Why else would they be there? Obvious marketing gimmick is obvious - Harry Winston wants CB fans to buy their jewelry. And guess what? We want it!
kiss
Very good, valid points Laura. I fully agree. Especially #1.
big smile
^I just found it but I so agree with it :D
Vor mehr als einem Jahr delenadarti said…
surprise
"I was thinkin’ about all the spoilers we have on the last episode of the season.

So:

1) The episode’s name will be “The return of the ring”

2) There will be a final kiss

3) Blair’s gonna take a final decision

4) B & S’s friendship depending on a thread.

5) Serena will get a lot of attention.

6) Serena will also play the part of Blair.(don’t know if this is true though. I only read it a couple of times on Facebook)

7) Serena will have a new(not that new because is someone we already know) love interesst

8) Though she’s in love with this person we already know,Serena will sleep with someone else,calling him by the other’s person name.

These are the major spoilers I read this days.

So…I was tryin’ to figure out what could happen on this last ep.

I just had a crazy idea. What if the authors thought about something between Serena and Chuck? (that will explain 4,5,6,7 and 8)

Also I think that the ring is not actually Chair’s ring. Kinda too obvious for GG.

Talkin’ about the final kiss. I have now idea. Though I hope the final will be all CHAIR,I’m not that sure.

Hope things don’t get too messy for season 6"

I found this on Tumblr, what do you guys think?
smile
Juli thanks for the heads up !

Though she’s in love with this person we already know,Serena will sleep with someone else,calling him by the other’s person name

please don't let him be Chuck! for the love of God don't go there writers !!! I think it's a new person or Nate and she'll call him Dan ....

Also I think that the ring is not actually Chair’s ring. Kinda too obvious for GG.

me too! and if it's the ring , it's way to early for a proposal ...

B & S’s friendship depending on a thread.

this I think it's caused my S leaking Blair's diary ..plus the Stuff she did to them as being gossip girl ...plus Blair being with Dan ...whilst Serena still loves him ....

and there's the Rome thing and I don't know about the CB casino and rooftop scene ....gah I'm dieing here !!!!

hope for the best ,,,,
Vor mehr als einem Jahr luisz9 said…
angry
Though she’s in love with this person we already know,Serena will sleep with someone else,calling him by the other’s person name

Ugh bad News , i thought the same , she would name Dan , and im Thinking that could be chuck or Jack , i hope im wrong
No I don't think it will be Chuck. They're basically family AND they've never thought of each other in that way ESPECIALLY Serena! Serena loves Dan and Chuck hasn't been interested in anyone but Blair since Raina!!! Why repeat the Jenny debacle again?!!! BUT if they did (highly unlikely in my eyes) Blair has no right to be mad! Blair went with Dan when she knew how Serena felt. MAYBE that would smack her back into reality and make her realise Chuck is for her!

BUT I do not think that will happen! I know they're like the only two NOT to hook up so why should they now?! It's too wrong! Spoilers looking pretty good though! :) YAY!

I THINK the S & B friendship will hang on a thread because Blair will be "hanging" with Chuck while Derena spend time together so S will be annoyed with B for treating Dan badly THEN Blair will be pissed at Serena because she was GG and didn't tell her! That's my guess!

Wow! It's been a week since anyone was on here and updated! So...predictions about season finale on Monday? Really hoping for the Chair reunion. We've been patient enough. It's time to deliver on this whole Chair is endgame statement that was made years ago. Yes, the show got renewed which isn't a surprise. Now it's just time deliver on this. I finally got a dedicated medal for this page. It's time to make the Chair fans happy because honestly, this season we haven't had a whole hell of a lot to be happy about.
big smile
but it got renewed only for 11 episode :( I has hoping for a full pick up!
as for Chair I have high hopes they will reunite this season finale! all things point to that, hell like you say we deserve it, after all the crap they put us through :/

congrats on the dedicated! fingers crossed for the finale
big smile
Thanks Laura! I was thinking I would have gotten a dedicated medal on this page before the regular gossip girl one. We're getting closer here as to when it will air. I just really want this Chair reunion.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr purple-passion said…
mischievous
After watching the finale Dair fans are saying they are done with this show. The same fans who are rude to us because we say we are done with the show when Dair is done. Can anyone say hypocrite.
I hear ya. I'm sorry but we all knew this was coming. It was said seasons ago that Chair was end game. It was time to start fulfilling this promise.
mischievous
I don't even care what they say, what possible excuse they will invent now? Chuck and Blair are endgame! always have, always will!
my otp is flawless ♥ can't even express my feelings eight now!

Stephanie Savage, 2011:

I think it’s frustrating fans who just want them to be together and be happy, but we have to save the finish line for the finish line.

Joshua Safran, 2012:

Of course we have to draw it out a little bit but like when they say, ‘Why can’t Chuck and Blair just be together already?!’ and it’s like well if they were together then we’d have to break them up in five minutes. The thing is, maybe if Chuck and Blair ever get together fully we want to earn that and take it to a new place, but also I think Blair knows that now.

Stephanie Savage, 2012:

I don’t know if it was ever a question in the season. It was a matter of arcing out their relationship. We crafted the last act to set us in a certain direction next year.

big smile
and ps: I always watched gg, even with Dair in it...so they can't accuse us of that! we have stuck by our couple through all of it and this is our reward ♥

Blair choosing Chuck without knowing Dan slept with Serena makes it so much better!
Dair didn't even get a proper goodbye! Oh Wait- I don't care :))
mischievous
My head tells me I should feel some remorse for Dair fans, but my heart tells me, 'Hell No! Let them suffer! Chair!'. Which one should I follow? XD
heart
heart! always go with the heart :))
We know now that the heart always wins and it always gets what it wants.
 We know now that the herz always wins and it always gets what it wants.