Blair & Chuck Ranting Thread (Possibility of Spoilers)

DelenaDiaries posted on Mar 28, 2012 at 04:36AM
Ship, show, other ships, whatever you like, this is a place where you can post all your worries, hate, negativity etc. We all know that the writers haven't given us much to jump and squeal about, and until they do, this place should be very useful! As always-no other ship bashing, other than that do what you like. Curse, Swear, Write in Caps Lock, I don't mind.

Blair & Chuck 171 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 171

Vor mehr als einem Jahr DelenaDiaries said…
angry
Ok, I'll start it off then. Blair and Dan? Not only is their couple name (Dair?? Ban?) utterly and ridiculously boring but their relationship?
They were the ones who from the beginning had no interest in each other. Even hated each other. They ruined each other's relationships, Blair insulted as many things in Dan's life as possible, 'banished' his sister and completely judged his best friend. She's hurt him an impossible amount of times and not only has she done this to him but he has hurt her as well. Embarrassed her, lied to her. Honestly its ridiculous, stupid, OOC and actually boring to watch. I hope the writers get that their show is being damaged by them and end it soon.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr laurik2007 said…
sad
why did they have to put them together is beyond me , I loved their friendship but now I can't even watch their scenes...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Tigerlily888 said…
^ I agree, their friendship was fine-funny even AND I liked the fact they hadn't hooked up. That'$ why I LOVE $erena/Chuck becau$e their friendship is $weet and pure. They're like the only two that haven't ki$$ed/$lept together and I liked "Dair" like that BUT $hoving them together was wrong. Wrong because it totally went against Blair'$ character because the real her would never leave Chuck for Dan and the real her wouldn't take her be$t friend'$ $oulmate! I $omehow don't think B would be to plea$ed if S ki$$ed Chuck......

DOES anyone else think the writer$ have fucked up Dan's character?! Okay so I hate him as he's an ob$tacle for Chair BUT they've made him really $neaky and back$tabbing! I loved Derena and $erenate but always Derena a bit more BUT now I want $erenate endgame (unlikely) as I don't want Nate ending up with some random girl AND Dan doesn't de$erve Serena!
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
^^totally. I loved Blair and Dan's friendship, it was kinda humorous, but now sleeping together (well about to) and kissing and telling him she loves him. Blair would NEVER do that. Its ridiculous.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Angelwriter said…
That's the thing; I can't watch it anymore. It's time to end the Dair madness already. Totally agree Tigerlily888. They've totally fucked up Dan's character. Although to me, I was always a Serenate more than a Derena fan but if Serenate wasn't an option then Derena. Dan is..opposite of what he used to be. He used to have morals. You're right; he has become backstabbing and sneaky. I liked him back when he was still the outsider.
Dan and Blair's friendship...I like that. I can see them being friends but anything more than that and the fact that's she's trying to deny that's she's not still in love with Chuck? Come on now...that's complete BS. And it completely unbelievable.
smile
well I'm still on the Derena ship and believe they still have a chance ...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr luisz9 said…
big smile
^Me too
I don't mind Derena I just like Serenate more. Dan was great with Serena I just thought Nate suited her better. Of course I think that they'll probably put Dan back with Serena before they would try Serena with Nate again.
rainy
“To celebrate their official coming out as a couple, Blair (Leighton Meester) and Dan (Penn Badgley) host a glamorous British-themed Salon, including guests Julian Tepper and Jenna Gribbon (founders of The Oracle Club).

what are they doing to us !!! seriously , a party ....luckly I know that this this is the episode Chuck is gonna be fabulous in (tweet) otherwise ...oh man ...I guess she manages somehow to get divorced, that's why the party's so late ...please tell me at least Louise is out of the picture ...*breathe breather*

all hell's gonna break loose ! thank god for the this thread :))
surprise
wait...what? What episode is this? The next one or where did you get that Laura? Yes it was a great idea to add this thread. I have a feeling it's going to be visited a lot in the coming weeks here...
Never mind, Laura. I see there's a link to the synopsis of episode 20. It still sucks though...
Yep I thought it would be a good idea! :) nice me over now. I saw the promo for 18 and may or may not have vomited a little (or a lot) when I saw Dan and Blair kissing. I'm sorry but who, WHO CHOOSES DAN HUMPHREY OVER CHUCK BASS?? She knows how hard it is for him to tell her he loves but 'That doesn't mean I'm in love with you.' Bloody bitch. You know I've rarely liked Blair and I've never particularly understood why Chuck loves her (although I am infinitely happy about it :D). The small part of me that actually has the little respect for Blair has temporarily vanished. I hope to be able to like her again at the end (as in she chooses Chuck in the end).
I understand how you're feeling. I've always liked Blair but there are times that didn't really make me a fan of hers. You start to question the writers and their sanity. Yeah, no one in their right mind chooses dan humphrey over CHUCK BASS ;) Yeah I wrote it that way on purpose to show how small Dan is compared to Chuck. I'm not too big on her right now and therefore, I'm still contemplating if I want to watch the next couple episodes. I refuse to show any emotion (especially crying) over Blair and this amazing relationship she has with Dan. My crying next week is reserved for the 2 hr series finale of One Tree Hill and that's it.
rainy
this is a freaking disaster ! ...I guess it's true then, Dair will be together in 5x23
Vor mehr als einem Jahr amshafe said…
This all disgusts me, like so much. I've never had a show turn me off like this and for me Dair is just one small part of it..it's also the HORRIBLE writing that had to take place to get Dair together.

And how Dan is being written as either not knowing or caring that Blair is not in a good place for a new relationship after all she's been through w/ the baby and the accident, and then Louis.

That's common FREAKING sense, and Dan is supposed to be really intelligent isn't he? So either he knows it's wrong and jumped at the chance to be w/ Blair anyways or he's just acting like a moron right now.

And the way they are treating SERENA? UGH. Seriously makes me sick. Dan didn't even respond to Serena's I love you and Blair is supposed to be her best friend and is instead rubbing her relationship w/ the love of Serena's life in her face. Sick.

I want Derena back and Chair back please. I still have faith in them but it's so frustrating that this is happening. I don't get it and it makes me so angry that the writers did this to the show. They had to have known how many of their loyal fans would be pissed about this. What were they thinking?

And you know I never had a problem w/ Dair being friends AT ALL. I liked them as friends. It's only this season when they started ignoring everything this show has been for 5 years in favor of Dair around ep. 11 that I got really pissed off.

The only thing that keeps me going is that I KNOW Chair will be together again, and I believe in Derena as well b/c they also have that great build up like Chair.

I just want this Dair B.S. to be over, and yes SADLY I think it will last until 5x23. That's what the writers over at cosmiclovecb think too.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr luisz9 said…
Throwing a party , And Dan agree with this , that says how much the writers destroyed Dan's Character and the show .
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ForsakenMoon19 said…
Here's the thing I used to love Dan in the earlier seasons and I'm also a Derena shipper though Chair is my #1 OTP!!!!!! I also really liked the friendship between Dan and Blair, in season 3 just so you guys know Dan and Blair admitted they weren't each other's type and also Dan even said "If there were ever two people who are meant to be, its you guys" (Dan talking to Blair about her relationship with Chuck) so there! And I loved the blossoming friendship between Chuck and Dan, it was a long time coming ever since Dan did that writing assignment about Chuck in season 2 and they bonded (until Dan fucked it up). Penn and Ed work so incredibly well together I was actually hoping they would become allies/buddies for good this time, that was until the writers decided to pit them against each other in the most nonsense, ridiculous love-triangle ever created on television!!

Seriously Dair aka Dairsease makes me wanna barf!!!!! Penn and Leighton have absolutely NO ROMANTIC CHEMISTRY TOGETHER!!!!! Putting them in a relationship was a bogus, idiotic move on Safran's end who's got his head shoved so far up Dan's ass that the characters on his show make absolutely no sense!!! I will say that Chuck's evolution has been done beautifully, he's probably the most well developed character; matured, warm-hearted, grown up but still darkly charming which is how us Bass-fans love him served up lol! The only problem I have with his character is his alcohol intake (thank god he gave up the drugs because that really did him so favors), and Safran's attempt at killing him off the show or putting his life in jeopardy. Seriously what the fuck is wrong with this asshole?!?! And now there's this ridiculous shit rumor about Chuck finally committing suicide just so Safran can live out his Dair fanfiction fantasies on the show that was once a gem!!!

This is exactly why I stopped watching, Dairsease, the alcoholism, the drugs, the senseless love-triangles, and Serena's maneater complex! I also hated how Jate (Nate and Jenny) were mercilessly sabotaged just when they could've had a shot at being great BUT NO Safran wanted Ed's cheating whore of a troll gf Jess aka Vanessa to destroy it!!! Urgh I hate what's become of this show and its characters. Its no wonder Connor and Taylor quit they were both probably sick and tired of Safran's druggie hazed crap ass writing techniques!! Dan is the biggest most annoying asshole of them all! I never thought he's turn out to be the most scheming, conniving, manipulative one of the group (which he's now got in un-deservingly) and I'm so fucking pissed the writers have made Nate Dan's confidante after what he just did to Nate's best friend! And Blair and Serena's friendship is pretty much toast because after what Blair did, she doesn't deserve Serena's compassion, comfort or support!!! The writers destroyed their most loved couple, friendship and single-handedly destroyed their most beloved character Blair!!! So congrats on the short 13-ep 6th season run you deserve it dickheads!!!!!
I couldn't agree more. Dan and Blair sicken me. I want to go jump off a bridge when I see them together. FUCK.
rainy
Me too! I just literally can't get my head around Blair choosing Dan over CHUCK! It is MADNESS! I mean he's the love of her fucking life! She needs to wake up and realise how lucky she is to have that kind of love-real, true love with a man who would do anything for her! Dair just isn't that! It's friendship-nothing more!

TRUTH: Dair's first kiss made Blair realise she wanted to be with Chuck, what will Dair sex make her realise....hopefully that she never wants to leave him AGAIN!
laugh
the party is at the loft , clearly the standards have gone downhill :)) and Chuck's gonna be there ....the s**t is about to hit the fan :))
TRUTH: Dair's first kiss made Blair realise she wanted to be with Chuck, what will Dair sex make her realise....hopefully that she never wants to leave him AGAIN!

this was a clear sign, their first kiss isn't relevant lol
angry
Don't resort to jumping off any bridges, Delena Diaries. I understand the urge though. Seriously why do they feel the need to make people couples who have no business being couples or just making everyone couples in general? I mean they are people that are meant to just stay friends, you don't have to get everyone together. There was NOTHING WRONG with leaving Dan and Blair just friends. They were great as JUST FRIENDS. I don't see why they feel the need to put everyone together.
I won't don't worry! Haha, I loved the Dair FRIENDSHIP. Why do they have to make EVERYONE couples (except Serena&Chuck thank GOD). It pisses me off.
laugh
the party is at the loft , clearly the standards have gone downhill :)) and Chuck's gonna be there ....the s**t is about to hit the fan :))

I can't wait to see this happen when it does. Hopefully Dan gets what's coming to him.
I hope he gets what he deserves.
rainy
OMG Chuck hopefully will just take the piss and make Blair realise what huge mistake she's made! CANNOT WAIT!

APPARENTLY Dair will have sex in an elevator...I just threw up!
OH JESUS. WHY?????
cloudy
we'll just have to power through ....
cloudy
Haha I love you Ed <3-"The first thing I thought when I met Leighton was, ‘Fucking hell, this girl’s gorgeous.’ And she was incredibly sweet. Now we tell each other to fuck off whenever we want to."

Leighton's even said Dair are better than friends.....wonder when the writers will realise this! Just in time I hope!
heart
yeah^ I really adore their relationship ....to me Penn/Leighton doesn't have the chemistry ...because they are nowhere near as comfortable with shooting intimate scenes like our two bb are :D 5 years and counting :D
rainy
^ I totally agree. Ed and Leighton's chemistry is insane. It's incredible that they found two people for the show that just "clicked" like that! IMO it's the best chemistry I've ever seen EVER and with Dair, there just isn't much there. I mean yes the teasing and banter isn't cold and I'm not saying that Dair have nothing because they do BUT only friendship....and after their "relationship" I hope they aren't really friends again because they've ruined it!

What I find soooooo infuriating is Blair with other guys. I think I possibly hate it more if Chuck "likes" other women like with Raina and Eva ect. BUT now he's grown up and stays true to his feelings. He can admit to himself, to Blair, to Nate, to Serena that he loves Blair and only her and can't imagine a day he won't love her but Blair just for some WEIRD reason forces herself to have a relationship with someone else even though Chair have admitted to each other that they want to be together forever.

With Louis, however many times she screwed up their relationship she kept pressing it forward because she had always planned to marry a "prince" then now with Dan, she's going to try and make it hot and spontaneous when it's really not!

WAKE UP BLAIR and stop kidding yourself because she only ends up hurting the guy she's with, herself and Chuck even more! Because we know with this love triangle, they are ALL going to get hurt!

AND although we all know Chuck will always want Blair, how can she be so sure of that?! That's what hurts me most-she is willing to risk losing him (which is the thing she is most scared of) to be with Humphrey.....wow this is fucked up!
mischievous
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! the Tv Line Interview ....gives me hope Dair will end before the season finale !!!*happy dance*
crying
why is Safran actively screwing with us ....

link
Because he can...
^What a dick. Don't worry though guys, he's just trying to be neutral and give both sides hope. You can tell Dair will be over. Does anyone really believe Blair is going to choose Dan at the end of the season? Dair was always going to be temporary. Safran outright says Dan doesn't trust Blair, and that's just like Blair and Nate in Season 2. Nate knew the truth.

I wonder what the cliffhanger relates to or wtf he means by you won't know what happens to one person? WTH?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr nateandjenny said…
monkey
All I have to say is this show is so messed up.
I agree. And even with other couple likes Nate and Jenny or Serena and Dan. Its not a show unless Blair has slept with every guy. Jesus. Dair better end soon. I've decided that if Chair is endgame I will buy the box sets.
I don't think Dair will end until 5x23, sadly. :( But it will start to fail before that. I'll start watching again at episode 5x20 or 5x21, I haven't decided yet.
angry
I just went on the E online website and there was someone who said they were sick of Dair and wanted information about Chair. Kristin's response? "Would you settle for one of the half of the couple? You would? Great!" Yeah all she said was that Chuck was going to be spending the rest of the season focusing on his family. Umm...we already knew that. I'm sick of this crap. I'm seriously debating not watching this episode either.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ForsakenMoon19 said…
angry
This is why I quit watching GG guys!!!! I can't fucking stand all this Dairsease bullshit!!!!!!!! I HATE DAIR WITH A PASSION AND I JUST WANT IT TO END!!!!!!!!!! How the hell can Safran do this and to the Chair fanbase who've been so loyal to the show since the beginning?!?! And putting Chuck in all those life-threatening situations just so he can get his thrills over not being able to kill him off the damn show?!?!? Is Safran that much of an idiot or does he really hate the Chair fans as well as Chuck!?!? God I feel like punching his smug face in everytime I see him!!!! And there's no way in hell I'm watching the Dair-show, nope!!!!!! Someone call me when this shit is over thanks!!!!!!
smirk
You know, even though we know what happens in this next episode, we should keep in mind that Dan is going to get a rude awakening here. Based on everything I've read, he's got to be getting pretty insecure. I just don't think he's full comprehending how Chuck literally is involved in pretty much every aspect of Blair's life. He may not always be there physically but he's in Blair's mind.
The truth is going to get him eventually; I just wish it would be sooner rather than later. Of course this is like season 2. It's Nate/Blair/Chuck all over again except with Dan this time. Nate and Blair split up in the prom episode which was the one before the season finale.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr fefelena said…
tongue
what kinda loser throws a party because he is with someone?
i cant believe that some people still love that blair despite everythin that chuck has done to her she is (still ) the bad guy according to the way i see it . she should go back to him and apologise (maybe buy him some flowers)kidding and beg him to take her back
mischievous
Dan is going to get a rude awakening here. Based on everything I've read, he's got to be getting pretty insecure. I just don't think he's full comprehending how Chuck literally is involved in pretty much every aspect of Blair's life. He may not always be there physically but he's in Blair's mind.
The truth is going to get him eventually;

you have no idea how much I love you right now!!!!!!!!!
Absolutely agree Angelwriter. You'd think Dan would have realized from the beginning that this was a rebound relationship but apparently he thinks someone can fall out of love w/ the love of their life in a week.
Well, thank you. I mean have you actually sat back and thought about it? It's the truth. Everything falls back to Chuck. It doesn't matter really what Blair is doing, she always runs back to Chuck. That says A LOT.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr nateandjenny said…
I'm wondering what's going to happen.
Blair can't be with someone for more that a few episodes without going to Chuck and sleeping with him. Break up with Nate? Hey Chuck, I love you! Louis asked me to marry him? I'll go sleep with Chuck now. No matter what, she just needs to go back to him. She needs [i]him[i]. Its simple. And if she ends up with Dan, there will be an obscene amount of angry fans!
Even if the writing didn't support Chair as much and wholly as it does, the huge amount of Chair fans all over the world speaks for itself. Seriously, it's ridiculous how often there are worldwide Chuck and Blair TTs. I mean the fanbase is just massive. They aren't going to disappoint the fanbase THEY created over the years.
Every guy Blair has been with has lead her back to Chuck. She has cheated on every guy she has been with (basically) with Chuck!

Season 1 there was the whole Nate/Blair/Chuck triangle that lead her to Chuck. She as good as cheated on N with C. Season 2 she cheated on Marcus with Chuck, season 4/season 5-she cheated on Louis with Chuck-NOW it is only a matter of time before she cheats on Dan with the love of her life! It's the truth. I mean even her first fucking kiss with Dan, made her realise she wanted Chuck-Dair is just not right!
angry
Okay I've seen a second clip of elevator sex-My life is never going to be the same!
Me right now:
link