Voltron: legendary defender Voltron theories and headcanons!

Lanalamprouge posted on Oct 24, 2017 at 06:23PM
A place to post some theories or headcanons you have about voltron! since it will most likely include spoilers be sure only to check in when your caught up! Have fun sharing!

Voltron: legendary defender 8 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Lanalamprouge said…
ok so the reason i made this is because as fun as it is to theorize making questions on the q tab would probably block it up and this way we can include new stuff we learn like i made a Q about Haggar welcoming theories on what exactly her relationship with zarkon was which was rendered meaningless since season 3 answered the question! so i deleted it to make sure the club didn't get cluttered and went on my way! but there's plenty of theories and head canons to discuss so here's the place to do that!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr zanhar1 said…
This poll lol link
Vor mehr als einem Jahr zanhar1 said…
As for theories;

- I am fond of the theory that Keith and Axca are siblings. *Shipping it until confirmed lol*
- Acxa's plan was to join the group Keith is in (Blades of...*I forgot the name lol*)
- I think Matt is gonna turn evil or not be what he seems
- Acxa has a pretty wicked crush on Lotor
- Narti is somehow not dead (#WishfulThinking)
Lanalamprouge commented…
ooh i saw that people were wondering who acxa meant Von "there is another way!!" the blades would be awesome if it was true awkward when they're kinda connected to the people lotor is trying to Mitmachen >:) and maybe Mehr keith and acxa interactions revealing something "" Vor mehr als einem Jahr
zanhar1 commented…
xP that's what I was hoping for; them having to awkwardly work together and pretend like nothing is wrong. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
amethystia commented…
malmora Vor mehr als einem Jahr
zanhar1 commented…
*Is happy that Acxa became a Blade* Vor mehr als einem Jahr
There is a theory that there are surviving alteans since you know maybe not all of them were on planet and their descendants are fighting and i buy it. this random guy in season 4 has altean marks, pointy ears, and white hair. the blue skin could come from being half altean :P idk i buy it
 There is a theory that there are surviving alteans since Du know maybe not all of them were on plane
amethystia commented…
now we know they can shape shift and change their color Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr emerald_32 said…
i'm really sticking by the theory that s3&s4 shiro is a clone. maybe a bit far-fetched now seeing shiro in season four, but i think it's still possible. season three's mention of "operation kuron" really made me think about the clone theory, since kuron means "clone" in japanese. i also think that shiro's attitude towards "dealing with the consequences" in the season 3 finale was really contradicting with previous seasons, given on how he was always about securing the safety of everyone on the team.

but that's just my two cents :p
Lanalamprouge commented…
if anything s4 confirmed some of my suspicions on the clone theory since shiro is usually Mehr accomadating/tries his best before being pushed to his breaking point while s4 shiro was open and quicker to irritation. not a bad thing but slightly different. some other differences is making me stay on the clone theory :P Vor mehr als einem Jahr
So like any theories on why Lotor doesn't like Haggar? He talks warmly about Honerva but talks to and towards her distastefully. One theory rolling around about the chance he for some reason doesn't KNOW that Haggar=Honerva but ???? IDK they're family dynamics sure are dramatic and fun to watch but a bit off for other reasons
 So like any theories on why Lotor doesn't like Haggar? He talks warmly about Honerva but talks to and
emerald_32 commented…
it's personal headcanon of mine that lotor separates haggar from honerva. he sees honerva as his mother, and before they were corrupted with quintessence, they were an actual family. haggar is a shell of what his mother used to be. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
so like any ideas on who she is? i haven't seen the 80's voltron but the theory is princess romelle?
 so like any ideas on who she is? i haven't seen the 80's voltron but the theory is princess romelle?
amethystia commented…
season 6 game they played, its allura Vor mehr als einem Jahr
amethystia commented…
shes i think a ranger oder archer Vor mehr als einem Jahr
amethystia commented…
look at hair color markss skin color Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Lanalamprouge commented…
^ i know she's allura now but honestly with the character Design on this Zeigen i thought they'd just cloned allura for romelle to Zeigen they were family like how Allura's mom looks exactly like her Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Theories for the Altean in the mecha in the season 7 finale?