PTA and Banished Pokemon Trainer Academy Special! The Bet

wantadog posted on Dec 30, 2014 at 10:34PM
It's YET another day in the lives of the students of the Pokemon Trainer Academy and everything is just like it always is. The Student Guard makes their rounds at night, students everywhere come up with new and improved ways of cheating to get the right answers, and Arya and Walter, the two most iconic students in the school go head to head in their typical fights. Except this time, things are going even further than ever before. As their rivalry comes to an explosive head, a drastic wager is made that could turn the school upside down. With the stakes being higher than ever, will Arya and the others be able to win the bet and finally defeat Walter, or will they fail yet again?

PTA and Banished 154 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 154

Vor mehr als einem Jahr IAMYOURENEMY said…
Agatha thought for a moment."I got it,if I make Zoroark noises she might come out.You know,since I rubbed myself with things she has touched before I went into the costume I smell like one too.What do you say to my idea?"She said to Kaido as a yawn came from slowpoke.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Riku114 said…
(Wanta is ill. He has an excuse as to not replying)
(You can reply however.)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr wantadog said…
Amelia gulped. Once again it came down to her, but this time it was both Walter and Arya that wanted her to agree to something crazy. So if she did what Arya usually told her to do, she'd be in trouble, but if she agreed, she'd likely get chewed out for agreeing so readily to those kind of things...well if she was going to get yelled at, she might as well be amused.

Amelia: "I'm okay with it...if Arya is."
"Alright, then itll be official when you agree to what youll have to do if I win." She paused to think. "If I manage to do this, then you need to lay off of the plans to corrupt Amelia for at least a week."

As they began concluding the argument, Kyron came walking up approaching the room, just a distance down. He looked over and to his shock, there were no tables flying and no excessive loud yells coming from the room. Were they actually being civil for once? Well if so, that might actually be even more frightening than not.

--------------------------------------

"That might work." Kaido smiled before pulling out a strawberry and feeding it to Slowpoke. "Hopefully shes actually here in the first place though."
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
"I'm pretty sure she is."Agatha went hunchbacked and started walking around the cafeteria making Zoroark noises.

Vendetta looked out of the corner of his eye at Agatha sipping a juice box."Is this what the other history teacher teaches kids?"Vendetta said murmuring to himself.

Slowpoke stretched his neck over and ate the strawberry."..Slow..."Slowpoke fell asleep.
*play music*

Walter leaned back and put his arms behind his head, a smirk running across his features. "Deal. Then it's settled. Well then I may as well tell you who your target is."

-------------------

Peter nodded his head along to the music as he strode down the hallway leading away from the girls' dormitory. Peter had hacked into the PA system earlier and set the song to play. In one hand was a pair of light blue women's underwear, in the other was a camera. As he walked, he glanced at each girl that he passed by, occasionally snapping a picture that caused the girls to blush and yell. One girl tried to snatch the camera from his hand, however he merely ducked under her reach and his hand landed softly on her backside, causing the girl to yelp.

It took about ten minutes for Peter to reach his destination, where a 2nd year student was waiting nervously. As Peter walked up, he perked up and spoke in a hushed tone.

"Did you get it?"

Peter held up the panties. "I did. Do you have the payment?"

The kid pulled out a roll of cash and held it out to Peter, but Peter shook his head.

"Not so openly, kid. You got alot to learn. Not put your arms limp at your side and your empty hand open."

The kid did as he was told and Peter then walked right past him, grabbing the money as he did and letting his arm swing back so the kid could quickly grab his spoils.

(Just proceed as if Walter explained it during that 10 minute timeskip.)
Riku114 commented…
Ah TFK XD Vor mehr als einem Jahr
(Bump)
(Well Wanta you know you could always interact with me sometime.

Not like I can respond or anything.)
(ILL GET A POST DONE TONIGHT......... Probably wont but....... ILL TRY!)
"Peter?" Arya spoke in a fairly loud and tone that stated 'are you serious, that is ridiculous'. She probably would have continued if Kyron hadnt come walking up ending her statement before it even started.

"Good question. Peter what?" Kyron spoke as he walked up, Growlithe trailing slightly behind him. For once he was more relaxed doing so, but maybe that is because there wasnt any large problem at hand currently. "I wonder, what you plan to do. Its not something against the rules are they?"

-----------------------------------------­---­---­

Meanwhile, as one person got up from her table to get condiments, one of the people in the crowd would suddenly change appearance to look nearly exactly the same before sliding in the the spot and beginning to eat the person's left behind food. The food thief wouldnt stay long before moving so it wouldnt be noticed by the original owner of the food. When the food thief left one table, it would carry on to do the same to others. As you may suspect, it was a little game Zorua had taken the joy of participating in.

It wasnt until Agatha started doing her noises and movements that her attention turned away from stealing food and over to where the sounds were. If she was still in her Zorua appearance, you would have clearly seen her ears perk up and adjust to the sound. The hell of a sound was that? Taking a quick search in the location of the area, Zorua quickly took notice of....... Was that......... What is that? Looks like some...... Zoroark human thing hybrid? Zorua just stared over in the direction for a bit out of sheer confusion before realizing she was just standing and staring before walking over a bit in curiosity.

Once she had gotten a good bit closer, she was able to notice it was a person, who she was unsure, but a person dressed similarly to a Zoroark. Keeping her distance, she surveyed the area to see Kaido somewhere in the far distance and when noticing, she snickered lightly under he breath. This could be fun for her. Taking a quick movement she went up to Agatha and tapped her nose.
Agatha tried not to sneeze when Zorua tapped her nose."Zor?"Said Agatha trying to impersonate a Zoroark as best as she can.Agatha made a Zoroark noise and tapped Zorua's nose back."Zor!"

While Agatha was doing that slowpoke had woke and started chewing on Kaido's hand immediately.
Walter: "Of course not, though I'm sure you aren't too keen on believing me. By all means, ask Arya. We all know if I was doing anything against the rules, like gambling, Arya would rat me out in a second."
(Alright, so the bet has been made so here's what I was thinking. 5 *random number* days for Arya to either change Peter or lose the bet so she gathers up her posse of people who all want to see Walter finally beaten and there's a different attempt each day. Like 5 tiny arcs.)
Kyron looked over at Arya as if to get an answer from her. "Sadly, my radar went off simply due to him being near Amelia. It seems like nothing is going on." Arya lied very well which was shocking giving the type of person she was. Its not like she liked lying but at this rate she would be pulled down with Walter if she did tell the truth, not to mention the bet would be off. So with that being said, while it would be a good chance to get Walter in trouble, there were draw backs. "Im sorry for wasting your time."

"I think that would be more to my line." Taku added raising his hand and looking over at Kyron. "I was the one who asked Naze to go." In his mind, he let out a bit of a sigh. He didnt want to be part of something like this, but he did bear witness to two people breaking the rules and it wasnt like he was going to rat Arya out........ And over all, that meant he was now an accomplice. Great. Just great. With another mental sigh he accepted it. If he was this far in, minus well take part in it.

Kyron gave a quick glance from Walter to Arya to Taku to Amelia. It was odd that they weren't tearing at each other's throats and even more that there hadnt been a huge fight over it, but if both Arya and Taku say nothing was going on, then he would have to take it. Who knows, maybe for once they may have all went and listened to the rule about not disturbing peace in the school. "Well alright. Keep it that way." He spoke before turning around and walking out of the room.

-------------------

When Agatha tapped Zorua's nose back, she snickered as she reverted back into a Zorua, jumping landing on Agatha's shoulder in some sort of tease before jumping on one person's shoulder to the next. In her mouth she had Kaido's wallet, and just as she was about to jump over to Kaido's shoulder and away, she noticed two things. The first was the fact that Kaido was looking directly at her almost as if knowing what she was doing like he had expected it a while ahead of time and the second was the short wince he did as Slowpoke began chewing on his hand.

Without looking away from Zorua, Kaido managed to pull his hand away and out of Slowpoke's mouth. As he did so, Zorua came to a stop on his shoulder as she quickly turned around to look down at Slowpoke. She seemed rather irritated and even more as she began to growl. It was rather well known that Zorua didnt like Slowpoke and with Kaido holding Slowpoke instead of her, it was quite easy to tell why she was so bothered by it.
When Zorua started growling at Slowpoke it started making him get really mad.

"Oh you little punk!"Slowpoke squirmed out of Kaido's arms then he used water gun to knock Zorua off Kaido's shoulder."Eye for an eye...."Slowpoke growled loudly."If you are so irritated how about you fight!"Slowpoke was staring down Zorua until Agatha quickly put Slowpoke back in the pokeball.

"I'm really sorry Kaido,she was jumping around and I lost her and...."Agatha looked at Zorua and the bite mark on Kaido's hand."Sorry about that Kaido,I forgot to mention Slowpoke tends to get...Angry after eating."Agatha looked at Zorua whom was all wet."Sorry about that too Zorua."Slowpoke popped out of the pokeball
While all of this was happening, Ariana remained seated in her chair on the other side of the room, reading her book. It appears most of them had forgotten she was there, but she didn't seem to be aware of their presence either, or at the very least was ignoring them very well. Ariana turned a page in her book and continued reading.

Walter: "Great, so there we have it. You have five days to do whatever you can to change Peter into a respectable member of society. Nothing is off limits and with that, I shall take my leave. Have fun asking Peter on a date. Be sure to record it for me."
(By the way, Im starting to feel like shit, but since I dont feel like shit right now, Ill try to get a post done before I do as soon as I get a few things checked off now that I finally have free time.)
(Okay)
Arya seemed to flinch at the very idea of asking Peter out on a date, but quickly regained herself making it fairly hard to notice. "Alright then...... Ill be on my way." She spoke before quickly leaving the room, Taku following shortly behind her.

"You arent actually going to ask him on a date are you?" Taku spoke as he caught up to Arya. His tone was more worrisome than disbelieving.

"O-of course I am." She spoke with a bit of a faint shutter in her tone. "It cant be all that hard could it?" Arya continued, finally regaining her footing again.

"Yeah its just that....." Taku paused before dropping the subject. "So whats the plan? Let me in on it. Ive been bored as hell lately."

---------------------------

"Its fine...." Kaido spoke waving his hand to motion exactly what he said. "Right Zorua?" He looked over at where Zorua was to see she wasnt there anymore but rather on the ground standing ready for a fight in front of Slowpoke.

"Dont push it lazy ass!" Zorua spoke somewhere between her growls. "If its a fight you want, its a fight youll get!"
"It won't be a fight!It'll be a massacre!"Yelled Slowpoke angrily."You've brought it upon yourself the shape shifting freak!"Yelled slowpoke as he water gunned Zorua against the wall."I'll show you what superior skills are!And how to not to treat superior beings!"

"Slowpoke..I um..please stop?"Said Agatha,partially afraid about what was about to happen."I don't want the disciplinary council or worse...The student guard.."

People were starting to glance over at Slowpoke and Zorua.
Amelia: "....What just happened was not a good thing, was it?"

Ariana: "Nope." *turns page*

Amelia: "Peter's never going to stop being a pervert, is he?"

Ariana: "Nope."

Amelia: "I'm screwed, aren't I?"

Ariana: *turns page*

Amelia: "I thought so."
(Imma catch Cyrus up to a good point where we can do a good timeskip)

(Also, Cyrus, its been awhile since you did a fight but remember you have to give the other RP-er a chance to react. Its a form of Godmodding to say something hit and did somethign without a reply from the other person in between. Just a reminder.)

Zorua quickly regained herself. "Okay thats it." She hissed before quickly launching a Dark Pulse off at Slowpoke, almost immediately moving away from the wall after launching it.
Slowpoke braced and took the dark pulse,it made him wince and stop for a moment before he got himself back together."Hah!Tis a mere scratch!"Slowpoke chuckled before using yawn in Zorua's direction."Hmm....Feeling sleepy are you?"Said slowpoke he was staring at Zorua as if she was nothing but a mere cockroach.
(That's rather out of character for Slowpoke, isn't it?)
(He's always sleeping or running away,how are we to know what he is really like?

Also I think what would be considered the typical Slowpoke personality is cliche,I think personality that being different than an other slowpoke is what makes him actually a character.)
(But from the point he has been introduced, his personality has been that of a typical Slowpoke.)
(Well the thing thats bothering me the most is the fact htat Slowpoke was barely phased by getting hit by Dark Pulse.

Slowpoke cant be a higher level than 16 and beign Zorua is 15, level can not be said there. And then Dark Pulse is an 80 Attack Power attack that would strike super effective if hit. I even calculated it on the Damage Calculator, which while is not goign to be the reference we use for the battles being if we did they would be very short and boring, 52% damage is the minimum damage possible with the highest bulky stats to guard against Dark Pulse. I mean, I wasnt expecting massive damage or anything that would be a quick battle like Damage Calculator would want to make it, but it not being phased at all almost as if Dark Pulse was just a minor gust flying by is kinda pushing it......)
(However, I don't want us getting into a fight or anything, so let's not make too big of a deal out of it.)
(Yeah,maybe they messed with slowpoke on a bad day.

I've had a REALLY REALLY annoying day so thanks wanta for not making a big deal out of it.)
(It's no problem. I know all too well how easily a day can turn sour, just try and acknowledge Riku's points as well and we should be fine. Slowpoke is a Psychic type.)

(That being said, I think my Slowking proved you should not take them lightly, Riku.)
(Actually at this stage in his evolution chain he is only water.....Oh shit.

Well I really accidentally slipped up.Let me do an edit here and...done.)
(Understandable. Ill get to replying when I get the chance)
(>.< Totally did not forget to reply to RPs over my immense Gakupo phase XD

Im going to take a shower and get back to RPs XD)
(La Malta was about to flamethrower you to get moving already. Sad when a Slowking wants you to speed up.)
(XD Sorry. Sorry. Im used to Cyrus telling to me respond within a day of his posts. So I guess I kinda forgot XD)

There was a quick shine in Zorua's eye as the attack was launched. Upon Slowpoke's attack though, she did come to a stop. "Huh? What do you mean by.... that...." Her tone was normal at first before dying down a bit around the end as one of her eyes dropped a bit. "No.... Im not." She spoke sleepily. It seemed like she was going to launch off another Dark Pulse before falling face forward and off her feet, eyes both closed in what was likely slumber.
Slowpoke laughed."You have fallen under my spell!"Slowpoke then used curse to sharpen up his defense and offensive skills."Never mess with a Slowpoke."Said Slowpoke as he fired off a water gun at her.

Agatha looked at Kaido as she was biting her nails off."Should we stop them?"
Kaido was watching the two of them. "We probably should." He spoke a bit quieter than usual making it fairly noticible that he was actually fairly interested in watching the battle. "Oi Zorua."

Ignoring Kaido's call, Zorua remained where it was until the Water Gun came close. At that time, her ears suddenly perked up and eyes flung open, using a quick shine of the eye, used Detect to narrowly, yet elegantly and perfectly, dodge the water gun. It was apparent that the Yawn was originally dodged with the help of a Detect, and was once again used to catch an opening. While the opening was present, Zorua never got the chance to fully release her Dark Pulse before Kaido grabbed her tail pulling her back a bit, effectively getting her attention. "Dont fight pointless battles, also, its not nice to ignore me."

Zorua quickly turned around. "But-" She stopped speaking as Kaido put a finger to his lips to say 'Sh.' With that Zorua sighed. "Fine. As long as he stays away from me Ill stop fighting."
Slowpoke growled."You better stay away from me too!"Agatha put Slowpoke in his pokeball and made sure he would stay in.

"I'm really sorry about that Kaido,he usually isn't like that."She sighed."He doesn't like having things taken away from him."She brought out a treat for Zorua out of her pocket."Will you forgive me for this?"Agatha said to Zorua.
"Humph." Zorua turned her head away angrily before Kaido returned her to her pokeball.

"Dont take too much of it. Thats her way of saying okay." Kaido gave a smile.

(Shall l do a timeskip?)
I don't need to answer that.
"Pfft."Said Agatha,trying to act cool."Since when have I took to much of anything?"Said Agatha trying to act cool again.

(Yes.)
(Ill get to it when I got it properly planned. Shouldnt be too long once I get a hold of controlling what I plan again XD *still loving the ability to actually think about RPs again*)
For the next several minutes, Arya and Taku well........ They were very productive as they walked around in circles, mostly as an effect caused by Arya who, may she know it or not, was avoiding actually asking Peter out.

"You know you are going to have to do it sometime right?" Taku commented, speaking over Arya's mumbles to herself after passing by the same tree for what? A fourth time?

"What are you talking about? Im not avoiding it. I signed up for this, of course Im going to do it. Im just trying to figure out where Peter is." Arya spoke in a slightly defensive tone.

"Well Im pretty sure we searched this circle pretty well. If we take another left we may be near the book club room again."

"...... Fine then. We will take a right this time." Arya said as she quickly shot around the next corner.

~~~

"What did I say?" Taku said after about 10 minutes of wandering around in search of Peter. "All we had to do was not walk in circles."

"Squares." Arya corrected. She peered over the corner, looking at Peter as he walked down the hall. His back was faced to them, so she didnt feel all too weird looking like some creepy stalker.

"What are you waiting for? Hes right there."

"Yeah yeah......" Arya spoke, and despite her words, her feet remained planted in the ground.
Seemingly unaware that he was being watched, Peter went about his business without a care in the world. Unlike usual, he was not carrying his camera and was instead holding a roll of measuring tape. Every so often Peter would stop as a girl was walking by and blatantly start taking their measurements until they screamed, slapped him, and covered themselves, in many different orders.
"Go on." Taku spoke, lightly pushing her back as if to signal her to walk.

"Fine." Arya spoke as she began to approach Peter. What the hell was he doing anyways........ He was acting so weird. With a silent sigh, she walked up to Peter and spoke. "Uh...... Peter." She spoke from behind.
Peter turned to look at her when she spoke and for a few seconds, that was all they did. Peter blinked and tilted his head before speaking. "98-59-87." was all he said.
(Urban dictionary being correct once again.)
 (Urban dictionary being correct once again.)
(But your name isn't Cyrus and because you deleted your account, you aren't even technically a Cyrus on Fanpop either.)
(I swear to the lord Cthulu if you call me Anthony or IAM I'll track you down and will eat your cheetos)