Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4451-4500 of 13264

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (Continues to stumble through the forest, until he comes up to a mountain. When he looks up at the top, he sees a figure at the top. Upon seeing it, he is curious to follow it, just wanting to find any person out her would be good for him. He weakly made his way toward the figure at the top)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Jade_23 said…
The griffin was preening itself when he understood what the woman asked for. He chirped at her softly and nuzzled his own beak into his feathery chest, nipping at a certain feather. He plucked a brown quill from himself with no reaction at also, then leaned his head forward for the woman to take it off his beak. Zealia observed from behind the griffin her brother. Her ears were lowered and she released a squeaky sneeze.

Zealia: .bro..ther..

Flynn nodded slowly at The Ancient Ones, then bowed at them. He looked at Franziska, then at the prince as he kept the rag on his eye socket. A small smile came to his face, and he went back towards her.

Flynn: Thank you... We apologize for being a bother... We will be going now..
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Ancient Ones: That would be wise. We shall meet again when we call for you
(Before their eyes, the room around them begins to disappear around them, and they end up back in the small room in the castle)
Flynn remained silent as he took back the baby, staring at it for a while. His eye slowly trailed upward to Franziska, and a wide grin appeared on his face.

Flynn: ...Do you know what we just...?
Franziska: (Returns the smile) I think so
Vor mehr als einem Jahr -Universe_COLA- said…
Macross's thoughts were in a scramble for finding some sort of clarity, carification that none of this was real. She turned and looked over the hills of grass. They were beautiful yes, but not the most magnificent that she had ever laid eyes upon. Which meant that she wasn't where she was supposed to be. Her eyes looked frantically to the groggy colored sky. It wasn't clear and blue, and there weren't rays of sunshine shining from behind a few fluffy clouds. And then she looked at her hands. They weren't clean. Instead they were muddy with dirt under her fingernails. And then her thoughts had a set back. She turned to the graves that sat side by side. Her sister...was dead. She herself was supposed to be dead. She had put the gun to her head. She had been buried. But she could feel...everything that a person that was alive could. Hunger. Thirst. Tiredness. Denial.

~

The woman politely took the feather from the griffin's beak with a small nod of thanks before looking to Weiss, only to glance back in that direction when she heard a squeaky sneeze. A warm smile graced her lips. "Bless you, little one. Say, would thy care to join me, Lia? I am sure that the warmth of Weiss's younger siblings will be good for him, wouldn't you agree?"
Enricho: (Made his way up the mountain. In his state, it was hard, he feel down several times, just trying to get up there, but he tried his hardest to reach the top, in hopes that whoever was up there could help him find out what was going on)
Zealia hid away quickly when the woman had mentioned her name. How did she know? She looked at Elijah who was digging the ground in search for a spider to eat, then at Jr. who was trying to sleep without all the feathers of the griffin tickling him. Of course she wanted to join him. But she was scared. She shook her head and pouted, then inhaled deeply, crawling out of her hiding spot. But before she did so, she looked back at the griffin and suddenly grabbed it by the tail, tugging at it for him to join her. The griffin slightly groaned. Kids were so needy. But nonetheless, he obeyed the child of the nymph and slightly crawled forward, dragging the others with him as well. Zealia sniffed at Weiss's body, frowning as she snuggled against him.

Flynn: ...Do you know what this means?! THIS MEANS WE ARE LEGENDS. Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh, this is the best day of my life!!
Franziska: (Giggles) Okay, okay, settle down, Flynn. For now, let's just get back to Kristoff. Maybe along the way, we'll find that woman in armor
The woman placed the feather in between her palm before rubbings her hands together three times. Then she placed it on Weiss's forehead before moving her hand to his chest. "My, the caster of such sorcery holds a truly wicked arsenal at her disposal..." She said softly with a vague sense of worry. She moved her hand up to one of her arms and pricked it before rubbing a small smudge of her blood across the feather, making some sort of symbol. Afterwards, she placed her hand on Weiss's chest again. "If you can hear my voice dear child, return my words. One..."

Weiss's lips quivered for a moment before he spoke. "O-one..." He wheezed out, sounding as if he was in excruciating agony.

"Two..." The woman said softly, her voice warm and gentle towards the young boy.

"T-t-two...." Weiss struggled to repeat it at first, but then his body relaxed some as he finally was able to say it.

"Excellent job young one." The woman praised him. "Now on the count of three, there may be a small pinch, but I vow to you it will all disappear. Once more, return my words. One...two...three."

"One......two.....thre--" Before Weiss could finish the last number, he released a rough gasp as the woman's hand went into his chest. But there was no blood, nor was there any injury that had been created.

The woman closed her eyes for a moment, the seconds ticking by quickly. When she opened them, she watched as the feather upon Weiss's forehead slowly turned to the right, the symbol on it now being able to be realized as some sort of arrow. The feather then turned to the left just a little before she took a small breath and began to pull slowly. As her hand slowly exited the boy's chest, she began to pull out an orb bubble black liquid. She pushed the bottom of her umbrella into the ground slightly to where it stood still and up straight. With her other hand now free, she reached into the top of the inside of her umbrella and pulled out a small gourd. She opened it and let the dark substance be drained into it before closing it.

Weiss's body stiffened for a long moment before relaxing, a relieved sigh drifting from his lips. The feather upon his forehead burned to ash almost immediately afterwards.

Smiling some, the woman brushed Weiss's hair from over his face and blew away the ash, watching as it disappeared into the air. "He should awake in due time, however this will only last for so long before I shall have to do so again."

~

Macross began to pace back and forth out of habit for a moment as she thought that maybe, just maybe, if she crawled back into that hole in the ground and covered herself back up that she would be alright. Maybe this was just a...something. She didn't know what, but just a something. Either that, or she was going to have to get off this mountain.
Enricho: (Continues climbing up the mountain, until he saw someone, a woman, staring into a hole. He walked toward her, exhausted, until he fell to his knees, unable to move another step)
Zealia was not able to comprehend the woman, but somehow she knew everything was going to be alright. She sighed and expanded a small smile at her brother, resting her head above Weiss's stomach. The griffin only gave a nod of understanding and looked down at the child, pitying him with his eyes only. He then cawed softly to the woman to thank her, then rested his giant head on his talons.

Flynn: *nods* Sorry, I got carried away. Yes, you're right. Lets get going then. We also need to find some food for this baby as well.
Franziska: Alright (Steps back into the throne room, where the corpse of the large black armored knight lays)
Armored Figure: Took you two long enough. I was getting worried (Looks at the baby) So you wished for the baby's life... That was such a foolish and selfish wish. Why didn't you wish for the Ancient Ones to end this damn curse
Franziska: Well... How do we know they would allow it to end
Armored Figure: (Sighs) Nothing can be done about it now, I suppose. I hope your wishes at least did some people some good
Flynn: *smiles a bit* I think it did. ..So, are we gonna know your name or what?
Armored Figure: Maybe, maybe not. I'm just another face among people, alright. I'm finished with my work here, so I'll just be on my way. I doubt we'll meet again (Turns to leave)
Flynn: -wait! *goes after her and grabs her arm* You can't just leave us like that! You saved our life, and you won't even tell us your name? What, do you not trust us? We'll invite you to a drink to celebrate!
Armored Figure: Sorry. I'd prefer not to hang around here for long. And I'd much rather not give away my identity (Continues to walk forward, towards the door)
Flynn: ..Well, we don't have to be here! We're leaving right now anyways, you can come with us!
Armored Figure: Thanks, but I'm better off on my own. I wish you two a good leave (Makes her way out)
Flynn: ..oh.. Okay.. *looks back at Franziska* She's rather.. Antisocial it seems.
Franziska: Yeah.. Your right... (Picks up a rock and throws it at the Armored Figure, knocking her helmet around to where she can't see)
Armored Figure: Ah, what the hell!?
Franziska: (Runs over to her and tries to pull the helmet off) Come on! Get that helmet off your head (Tries to pull it off)
Armored Figure: Stop, you idiot!
(Franziska manages to pull the helmet off, revealing the Armored Figure to have long black hair, and a face that embodies youth and beauty)
Figure: (Groans in annoyance) There. Are you happy now?
Flynn: Franziska, wait – ! *runs after her* S-Sorry about that, she didn't mean to, sometimes she forgets what not to do!! *squints her eyes at Franziska before looking back at the woman* Woah.. *blushes slightly, and shakes his head* Why do you hide your face? You have nothing to hide.
Figure: Nothing to hide? Do you know who I am? I'm the daughter of King Benedict and Queen Maria, Princess Ophelia. That's why I hid my face
Jade_23 commented…
oh shit Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Flynn: ..wait.. WHAT?!? Hold on, wait a minute! .....what.....? We thought you were dead. ...So.. This is your brother? *looks down at the baby* Why didn't you want to save it?! You seemed to care less about it, and you're a princess! ...I'm sorry for your parents' loss... But.. At least we had the chance to save your brother!
Ophelia: I didn't think there was anyway to save him. I accepted that already. But I didn't want anyone seeing my face. Everyone always want's the princess's to just be helpless girls that where pretty dresses and marry those wonderful heroes. Well, if the world can't have any heroes, why should princess's keep to staying in their chamber's and being proper and such. To hell with that. I'm going to try and do something. That's what this armor was for. To hide my identity. If you tell anyone this, I'll be sure to castrate you. Got it!?
Flynn: *takes a step back* Geez, are princesses also this threatening? I wasn't insulting you in any way. I think it's great that you are fighting for what you believe in..
Ophelia: Good. At least someone sees it.... I meant what I said. Don't tell anyone my identity. As for Oswald... You take him somewhere. I can't take care of him myself. Besides, its best he doesn't know about the events that happened here
Flynn: A-Alright... Oswald will be going to a good family, I can promise you that! With the mother being a witch and the father a hybrid of a warlock and like this really long name I can't remember. They have three young boys and three young girls. If you ever want to visit your brother, they live in a secure cabin out in the woods of the central city.
Ophelia: It's best I don't. It's safer if he stays away from me
Flynn: Oh... okay then... Take care then?
Ophelia: You too (Heads in the opposite direction and leaves)
Franziska: So, Flynn, what should we do now/
Flynn: Well.. First, find Kristoff and get the hell out of here. Second, get something to eat obviously and maybe look for a place to stay for the night. Third, drop off this baby by the Quartz Family House. Fourth, buy ourselves a house and some food. Fifth, get married and perhaps think about having children. Sixth, live happily ever after. Yep, that sounds right.
Franziska: (Smiles with joy) That sounds like a plan to me
Flynn: *nods* Then let's get going then!
Franziska: Sure thing (Follows him to the exit)

(Happy new year, you guys)
Flynn walks calmly as he head through the halls and opens the door for Franziska, then tracks back his steps and follows the way back to the room where they last saw Kristoff.

(HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! still got an hour to go though but still :3)
(Well, it's midnight here XD)

Kristoff: (Rests against one of the shelves, sleeping to let himself heal)
Flynn bursted into the door where he had last seen Kristoff.

Flynn: – Kristoff! We did it! Time to wake up and get the hell out of here! Oh, and we also bring a baby! How's the healing going?
Kristoff: (Quickly wakes up, looking around his environment) Huh- Wha-what. Oh... You two actually did it
Franziska: That's right. We'll be heading back now
Kristoff: I see. And how was the king and the queen. How was the castle?
(HAPPY MOTHER FREAKING NEW YEAR xD I feel so late)

The woman smiled as she watched Zealia lay with Weiss, reaching her hand out and scratching her ears gently. "As I said before child, I will make everything alright." She looked to Jr and Eli for a moment before letting out a small sigh, closing her eyes for a moment. A smile graced her lips once more. "I will gather food for thee, all will be well." She leaned down and placed a kiss on Zealia's head, speaking softly afterwards. "Remember little Lia, Bubu loves you all." She went and placed kisses on Jr and Eli's head as well before going to the griffin and rubbing its beak with a soft stroke. "Protect them well, beautiful creature." She took up her umbrella and looked out into the rain.

~

Macross turned around quickly as she heard someone enter her presence, her messy hair falling over her face when she did so, only to come to a complete stop as she saw who it was. Her eyes met his, and she immediately took a step back, a memory of his death flashing through her mind. "No....it can't be...you're..." She looked to what had been her grave before looking back to Enricho. Her denial was triggered, and now, she had her bases to build it from. She chuckled for a second, but then laughed lightly.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Enricho: (Looked up at Macross) M-Macross? (Stares at her, feeling a bit of joy, but far too exhausted to show it, and falls onto the ground, panting heavily as he lies there)
Zealia hesitated for a moment and slightly recoiled when the hand came down on her ears, but then her defenses softened and her ears twitched in glee. Jr. and Elijah perked their ears when they heard the word "food" and looked towards the woman with anxious eyes. The griffin had cooed softly when the woman stroked its beak, then lowered its head back to his talons and released a yawn.

Flynn frowned at Kristoff's question.

Flynn: Uhh.. Well.. The queen and king are dead... So our their children.. And.. The baby was the only one to survive.
Kristoff: Ah... So Oswald is the only survivor, huh. Was any of the guards alive in there?
"No..." Macross said while laughing everything off. "You're dead...I'm dead. Which means that none of this is real and I have to get back to our hut before our children wake." She burst out laughing. "Y-you're not really--" She had to stop and catch her breath as she became both dizzied and exhausted all at once. But she managed to stay on her feet as she stated at him on the ground. "What sort of trickery is this..." She grabbed a fragile stick from near by and began to poke at him with it.

~

The woman turned to look at the children one last time before her departure. "I will return soon to thee, and I shall hath found a more comfortable place for thy heads to lay after a most needed bath. This is no place for you all to be." And with that, she turned and ventured out into the rain, disappearing into the trees.
Enricho: (Grabs the stick with what energy he has and tosses it aside) Stop that! I don't know what happened, but I assure you, we are alive now. It's bizarre, but it's happening
Wiezen Jr. observed the woman and giggled quietly as she left.

Jr.: Bye bye!

He looked back at his siblings, but frowned at the sight of his father. He scooted a bit next to him and sniffed him again. He tugged at his ears before Zealia "slapped" him on the head to stop. Jr. growled for a moment at his sister and gave a low, squeaky bark for her to back off. The griffin cawed silently to calm them down, but his nostrils grew the slightest as he turned his head a certain direction, the scent of the beautiful huldra becoming more intense. He was about to get up to follow it, but then looked back at the children who were arguing with each other of what to do with their father. He rolled his narrowed eyes and cawed again, catching their attention.

Flynn: *shakes his head* N-No sir! Just a few corrupted we were able to take down, right Franziska?
Franziska: Right. It was pretty easy
Kristoff: (Easily sees through their lies, but let's it pass) Well, that's unfortunate. I just hope they can find some peace now. So, now that this is done, I shall be heading back to town
Flynn: Wait, can we come with you? We don't really have a place to stay, is there any good hotels in the town?
Kristoff: I don't see why not. But only for tonight. After that, I must be on my way. To a far off country in the desert lands. I doubt we'd see each other for a long time, if at all. So, once we rest up, we'll go our seperate ways
Flynn nodded in agreement.

Flynn: Alright. Thank you, Kristoff. ..For everything... Now, let's get going. And get this little guy some food.