Twilight - der Film no Mehr twilight, please!

Inakamon posted on May 11, 2012 at 06:11PM
Twilight is the worst thing ever to be written or have a film made. you twilight fans are just wanna be bellas who think all men should be like Edward. if you like edward that much why don't you marry the jedwards instead.

Twilight - der Film 6 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr NinjagoAnime said…
big smile
I agree!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr marthatsal said…
angry
This is so stupid.
What the hell is this anyway? You don't like Twilight? Don't read the books, don't watch the movies, stop anything it's related to Twilight. And don't post things like this in the Twilight spot.
Why did you come here and insult the fans? And who do you think you are? Do you really believe you know Twihards? Trust me you know nothing about Twihards. NOTHING.
Yea i am a twihard and really proud. I am not Bella and i don't wanna be Bella. And NO! I don't think all men are like Edward.
Don't judge something that you'll never understand. And don't insult people only because they like something you don't. I am smart and mature enough to accept your opinion even though i disagree, do the same and stop being rude. Go do something you like and leave us alone.

And the Jedwards? Really? This "joke" is so cold.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr marthatsal said…
NinjagoAnime? What can i say? Pffff
Vor mehr als einem Jahr sexyliyah1 said…
sad
I can't believe somebody actually doesn't lke twilight . If you don't lke twilight then don't comment
Vor mehr als einem Jahr MoonlightUnicor said…
If you don't like it, don't post here.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr angelicdiva said…
surprise
i dont agree.we like twilight just like u hate it .