Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 27251-27300 of 31229

Vor mehr als einem Jahr TeamPeeta649 said…
Probably not a good idea right now. *glances down at the kits* -Treetail

Hey there stud. *mumbles teasingly* You must be exhausted. -Bloodmoon

Of course. I told you I'd be talking to her about it! You're our son. You're more important than just a camp. -Redshadow
Vor mehr als einem Jahr tanglebelly said…
Fair enough better let me know later. *licks his nose and sits up* Well keep an eye on them im going to get us a meal. *says padding out of the den*
Flintstripe

*blinks his eyes open as he leaves* Is he gone papa?
Flamekit

*looks over at her tiredly* Dont even get started Bloodmoon i know you are just as exhausted. *snickers*
Tanglewhisker

I know i know but i didnt expect so soon. *purrs and nudges him* I missed you both.
FOxclaw
He's going to get us breakfast. *grooms him* -Treetail

True that. *yawns and closes her eyes, immediately falling asleep again* -Bloodmoon

We missed you too. What are you doing out so early anyway? -Redshadow
*sits up sighing in releif* I dont want him to yell at me.
Flamekit

*laughs a bit and lays his head down tiredly doing the same*
Tanglewhisker

Well i was hunting for Bloodmoon actually. *purrs* Getting her fresh prey.
Foxclaw
*looks at him gently* Well you and your brother do need to be scolded. You broke a very serious rule. -Treetail

Oh what a considerate mate. Well continue your hunt then we'll all go back together. -Redshadow
But cant you scold us instead...
Flamekit

*nods making* See you in a bit dad. *says before making his way forward*
Foxclaw
Flamekit don't be so worried. *nuzzles him* Your papa may look scary sometimes but that's just because he's so big. *teases* -Treetail

*sits to wait for him* -Redshadow
He is loud to! •comments and snuggles up to him•
Flamekit

•makes his way back into the den• I got a nice blackbird for us.
Flintstripe

•yawns in his nest getting to his paws and looks over at Darkmist•
Swamppaw
*purrs in amusement* That runs in the family. *looks up at his mate* Looks good. *nudges Ivorykit* Wake up and eat. -Treetail

*yawns and cuddles against his brother as he blinks slowly* -Ivorykit

Good morning, Swamppaw. -Darkmist
*drops the prey for them and settles back down resting his head on his mates flank*
Flintstripe

*nudges his brother* wake up sleepy head. *says taking a bite*
Flamekit

Morning Darkmist i think you are well enough to stay in the warriros den now.
Swamppaw

*layed unconcious in the snow with a gash on his head, a broken bloody nose, and his body beaten and bruised*
Foxclaw
I'm up. *yawns again and slowly eats* -Ivorykit

*nuzzles his mate's head* Don't go too hard on them, okay? *whispers* -Treetail

Thanks for everything Swamppaw. You're catching onto this quickly. -Darkmist

*huffs as he gets impatient and slightly worried* Worrying again Misty. Let's go find him. *follows Foxclaw's scent, sprinting when the scent of blood hits him* Foxclaw! *halts beside him, looking over his injuries* Misty go to camp and get a medicine cat! *starts to gently lift Foxclaw onto his back* Foxclaw talk to me if you can! -Redshadow

*groans in her nest as she hears a commotion outside the den, not yet recognizing Mistybreeze's panicked voice or what she was saying* Hey. *reaches across the gap between nests and shoves Tanglewhisker lightly* What's going on? *grumbles tiredly* -Bloodmoon
*takes another piece and settles down* You dont seem very awake. *teases*
Flamekit

Ill do what i need to. *says to him*
Flintstripe

*nods* Its my job isn't it? *says before making his way heaering the commotion*
Swamppaw

*grumbles in his sleep looking at her tiredly* How am i suppose to know i was sleeping...
Tanglewhisker

Dad...? *says in a bearly audible tone before falling back out of conciousness*
Foxclaw
I'm still a little sleepy. *admits as he nibbles on the prey* -Ivorykit

Well take it away whenever you're ready then. -Treetail

I thought you would have been nice enough just to check for me. *mumbles as she pads to the den entrance, stiffening as Redshadow makes his way in with Foxclaw**sprints over to them* What happened?! *looks over her mate worriedly* -Bloodmoon

I just found him like this. *takes him to the medicine cat and and gently eases him into a nest* Whoever did this...*flexes his claws as she paces beside his nest* -Redshadow

*noses at him softly trying to find his injuries but stops as a scent fills her senses* Son of a bitch! *snarls and starts out of the den and toward the exit* -Bloodmoon

Bloodmoon don't even think about it! *tries to grab her when he recognized the look in her eyes* -Scorchgaze

I'm going to fucking kill him! *slips from his grasp and sprints from camp* -Bloodmoon
Well i can see that. *lays his head on his shoulder*
Flamekit

Ill do it when they are more awake. *says amused*
Flintstripe

*makes his way out of the warriors den tiredly spotting Bloodmoon sprinting out of camp and looked a bit confused*
Tanglewhisker

*goes over the warriors wounds doing his best to patch him up but looked a bit weary being his first time with a patient like this*
Swamppaw

*makes his way behind his mate* Are you sure you should have let her go like that?
Tigerfang
*finishes the meal and purrs as he stretches* Now I'm awake. -Ivorykit

I didn't mean to lose her! *huffs in frustration* I'm really getting too old for this. I'll be back hopefully with her in tow. *rushes out after her* -Scorchgaze

He's lost a lot of blood....*says to Swamppaw, fear clear in his voice* -Redshadow
Only took you to finish a meal. *laughs*
Flamekit

*watches him go* Be safe! *calls out after him and looks over towards the medicine den*
Tigerfang

*his tail flicks and looks up at him* I know that! *grumbles* I need more breathing room can you leave? *says clearly irritated from the pressure*
Swamppaw

W-Well I was hungry! -Ivorykit

*looks hesitant to leave, but makes his way out at the word of Mistybreeze, pacing outside of the den**at Bloodmoon's outburst and putting the pieces together he knew Sunheart must have done this, but as much as he wanted to rip him apart he didn't want to leave his son* -Redshadow

*makes her way from Falconstar's den* -Sweetbriar
Well I can see that. •says before looking up at Treetail• Papa what was all that noise earlier?
Flamekit

•as he leaves turns back to Foxclaw and looks him over removing his fathers fur that was between the warriors paws and hides it knowing it would come back to his father if it stayed before continuing his work•
Swamppaw

That’s a good question. •says getting up and makes his way out of the den spotting his sisteR•
Flintstripe
*watches Flintstripe go* Your daddy is going to check. -Treetail

*hurries to Flintstripe* Any idea what's happening? -Sweetbriar

*looks to Swamppaw gently* Don't be too stressed. Take some feel breaths and you'll be fine. *pads out of the den* -Darkmist
*shakes his head* No i was about to ask you the same...*spots Redshadow and Mistybreeze* Im going to guess it has something to do with them.
Flintstripe

*glances a the medicine den*
Tanglewhisker

I know i know..*says continuing*
Swamppaw

*makes his way over towards Redshadow wearily* What happened?
Tigerfang
Let's go see. *pads over to Redshadow, meeting him there at the same time as Tigerfang* Is everything okay? -Sweetbriar

*stops his pacing* Someone attacked Foxclaw. I found him in the territory barely conscious. *every part of him was rigid with anger* And I have a feeling I know who did this. -Redshadow

*pads over to his son* I take it Bloodmoon took off? -Darkmist
•looked at his sister• You don’t think..
Flintstirpe

•nods• Like a fish in water..what’s going on?
Tanglewhisker

•his tail twitches slightly but stays quiet and backs up a bit getting the information he wanted.
Tigerfang

*looks worried* He wouldn't go that far would he? -Sweetbriar

I know it was fucking Sunheart *snarls under his breath* when I see him I'm going to shred his throat! -Redshadow

Foxclaw got attacked. He's beaten pretty bad and losing a lot of blood. -Darkmist
I mean I wouldn’t put it past him…but he should know better. •glances at Redshadow• Don’t be saying anything like that in front of Swamppaw.
Flintstirpe

•blinks surprised• Wait seriously? Who attacked him?
Tanglewhisker
*snaps his muzzle shut and returns to pacing, growling lowly under his breath* -Redshadow

*nudges him gently* Let's give him so space. *pads a bit off* I'm surprised you're not drooling right now. *says playfully to her brother, trying to lighten the mood* -Sweetbriar

From what I could make out...it seems like Redshadow and Bloodmoon think it was your uncle. -Darkmist
*watches him before following his sister and tilts his head confused* Why would i be drooling?
Flintstripe

Well what do you think? *says nervously* Do you think he would do something like that?
Tanglewhisker
Oh come on. Your dream tom is here, muscles rippling, all sorts of pent up anger to take out on someone. *snorts quietly out of laughter* -Sweetbriar

After what he tried to do the other day...I don't know. But I hope with everything in me it wasn't him. -Darkmist
*looks a bit embarrassed as she says that then grins and cuffs her* Oh shut up you! I mean to be fair i bet you wouldn't mind him pinning you down and calling HIM daddy. *looks at her smugly* I mean just look at him right now all angry wanting to just use that anger somewhere.
Flintstripe

*nods* Yea...If he did do this...well i dont know..*shakes his h ead and looks at him* Well look at you though out of the medicine den!
Tanglewhisker
Oh no no, I have my dream tom. He's the only tom I fantasize about. You on the other camp, *smirks, happy she could make fun of him for once* I bet you'd give anything to have him let all that anger and stress out on you. -Sweetbriar

*smiles slightly* Up and about. Let's hope there will be no more trips to the medicine cat den for me any time soon. -Darkmist

*hurries back to camp and slips inside the medicine cat den, pushing past Redshadow* Foxclaw? -Bloodmoon

*helps his daughter in after, letting her lean her weight on him* Well if nothing else Swamppaw will be happy to see you. -Scorchgaze

I just wish he didn't have to see me bleeding. -Frecklenose

*her smile drops immediately* Freckle?! *jumps around Flintstripe and moves to her side* What happened to you? -Sweetbriar
*gives her a look before following his gaze to his sister and makes his way quickly over* Freckle!
Flintstripe

Oh i think we both can agree to that. *says amused and looks over as Bloodmoon makes her way in and into the medicine den before spotting Frecklenose and Scorchgaze*
Tanglewhiksker

*looks up at Bloodmoon as she enters* Be quiet! *hisses at her* He still hasnt woken up yet...and i did the best i could so the rest is in starclans paws now. *says wearily*
Swamppaw

Sorry...*murmurs quietly before settling down beside her mate* Thank you for helping him...*nuzzles her face in his fur where there were no injuries* -Bloodmoon

Guys I'm fine seriously. It's just some claw marks. -Frecklenose

Gone on to the den. Swamppaw has his paws full right now so we'll come check on you later. *looks at his other two kits, signaling for them to stay put* -Scorchgaze

*gives her brother and sister a reassuring look before padding to the medicine cat den* -Frecklenose

More injuries? *sighs heavily* -Darkmist
*nods* its my job you dont need to thank me...*says keeping his gaze on her knowing her aggressive out burst she had* D-did you hurt my dad? *says after a bit*
Swamppaw

*looks at him confused and then glances at Sweetbriar*
Flintstripe

*nods* Looks like it...
Tanglewhisker
No..I didn't....but I- *looks up as Frecklenose pads in* Frecklenose.. I-I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to..-Bloodmoon

I know you didn't, hun. Don't worry about it. *looks gently at her son* Think you could take a look at this? *Motions to her shoulder* -Frecklenose

Falconstar is going to be mad. -Sweetbriar

*sighs heavily* Yes. He's going to be very very mad. -Scorchgaze

*glances at him* You okay? You're not panicking like I thought you might be. -Darkmist
*looks at his mother worriedly patting a nest besides him* Mama lay down. *says getting cobweb and his herbs ready*
Swamppaw

You dont think he will well you know..
Flintstripe

*shrugs* She doesnt look to hurt just tired. *says looking back at him*
Tanglewhisker

*settles into the nest, showing him her shoulder* It's not that bad, sweetie. Don't worry too much. -Frecklenose

*buries her face in Foxclaw's fur again* Please be okay...-Bloodmoon

It's a very likely possibility. -Scorchgaze

What a level head you have on you. I wonder where you got that from. *muses with a light chuckle* -Darkmist
*looks it over and starts to dress it* What happened?
Swamppaw

But thats if he did it right? Do we know he did?
Flintstripe

All from you. *purrs*
Tanglewhisker

*squirms in the nest getting restless* Can we play something papa?
Flamekit
Just an accident. Bloodmoon mistakenly clawed me when I was trying to help calm her down. -Frecklenose

No we won't know for sure until Foxclaw wakes up and confirms it. Until then we can't accuse him of anything. Bloodmoon said she smelt Sunheart's scent on Foxclaw's wounds but I don't think that's enough to go on. She could have been mistaken in the heat of emotion. -Scorchgaze

I don't know about that. I don't always have a reputation for being very calm. I worry about you half to death. -Darkmist

Sure bud. *nuzzles them as he stands* Just don't go wandering around too much. *pads out of the den* -Treetail

*follows on his heels* -Ivorykit
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
*hufs* They really dont know how to be safe do they. *grumbles*
Swamppaw

*nods* Yea...Just keep an eye on Bloodmoon. *grins* how was chasing after a young she cat dad? Did it feel like you were in your prime agian?
Flinstripe

Oh thats true it must be ma then. *laughs*
Tanglewhisker

*follows him quickly*
Flkamekit
*laughs softly* Not quite. You just end up getting used to it after a while. *watches him fondly* Swamppaw, what would you think of me coming to stay at this camp with you? -Frecklenose

Not at all. Now if it were a young tom..maybe. *says amused and stands with a deep exhale* Speaking of which, I'm going to try and relax some before I have to deal with anymore insanity. *pads off to find his mate* -Scorchgaze

*watches him go with a purr* Hopefully he retires soon. He pushes himself too hard sometimes. -Sweetbriar

I think so. *watches the medicine cat den* If the worst were to happen and Foxclaw doesn't make it...how do you think Bloodmoon would take it? -Darkmist

So what would you like to do? -Treetail
*blinks a but surprised* I mean id love it...but dont you think the others would miss you? *says smiling slightly*
Swamppaw

*purrs watching him and sighs* Yea..He does..I just hope he doesnt push it to hard for now.
Flintstripe

She wouldn't care...she would just kill Sunheart weather he was guilty or innocent..She might seem big and brave on the outside but she can be easily broken like the rest of us.
Tanglewhisker

What can we play?
Flamekit
Well they'd have each other and your father. Besides, don't you miss me? -Frecklenose

If I have to I'll make him retire! He won't say no to me. *laughs* -Sweetbriar

*pads over to Tigerfang and lays his chin on his shoulder* So tired...-Scorchgaze

But with her family's... temperament, doesn't that concern you? I just worry about her going off the deep end. -Darkmist

Well how about we do moss ball? -Treetail
Well ofcourse i miss you! I just dont wanna take you away from the others..
Swamppaw

Oh you think so? I think he would say no to anyone except Tigerfang at this point.
Flintstripe

*purrs* Have a good run their deputy?
Tigerfang

Well yeah...But we have to hope she doesn't right?
Tanglewhisker

Oh yes! Ivorykit moss ball?
Flamekit
You're not taking me away. I made the decision on my own. Besides, it's only until you're ready to go back. *leans up to lick his cheek* I've missed my darling boy. You're not getting rid of me. *purrs* -Frecklenose

Yeah right! I'm still a daddy's girl. -Sweetbriar

About as much as I enjoy a fox biting my tail. -Scorchgaze

I suppose that's all we can do. -Darkmist

That sounds fine to me. -Ivorykit
*nuzzles her gently* I guess thats fair then mama. *purrs loudly*
Swamppaw

*stirs slightly in his sleep but thats a bout it*
Foxclaw

*laughs* I guess thats true.
Flinstripe

i bet that is so much fun.. *laughs a bit * Well how did it go?
Tigerfang

*nods* Well wanna share a meal? I cant get back to sleep after all this commotion.
Tanglewhisker

Good papa moss ball!
Flamekit
I didn't get to tell your siblings because of everything that happened. Maybe I'll ask your grandpa to send them here so I can tell them and you can see them. -Frecklenose

*keeps an ear pressed to his chest so she could listen to his heart beat**whispers to him quietly as she tried to hold back tears* I'm sorry Foxclaw...I promise I'll never do anything reckless again...I'll never put us in danger again so please...please wake up..-Bloodmoon

So how are the kits doing? *watches them with Treetail* -Sweetbriar

Thank StarClan Skyheart was able to calm her down. She accidentally clawed Frecklenose in the process of trying to get to Sunheart, but other than that no injuries. -Scorchgaze

I'd like that. *pads over to the pile* So um, how are things with you and Frecklenose? -Darkmist

Okay wait right here. *pads off to get them a ball* -Treetail

I wish there were games we could play without so much running. *blinks tiredly* -Ivorykit
•brightens up at the thought• Really? •purrs• I’d like that I miss Sunflowerpaw and Blackpaw.
Swamppaw

•his eyes flicker up barely as he looks around confused• W-where am I..•croaks our weakly•
Foxclaw

They are good I’m keeping my eye on Ivorykit since he was the one who seemed to be freezing from the sneak out.
Flintstripe

Takes a crazy cat to calm a crazy cat o guess. •purrs• but least now one else is hurt.
Tigerfang

•makes his way to the pile with him and grabs a mouse• Uh well we are good..pa you don’t have to talk to me about her if you don’t want.
Tanglewhisker

•looks back at him a bit worried• Are you okay Ivorykit? You look tired still
Flamekit
I know they miss you too darling. I think it'd be good to have the family together, even for just a day. -Frecklenose

Foxclaw! *breathes his name in a sigh of relief* You're back at camp. Redshadow brought you home. Do you remember anything? -Bloodmoon

He didn't have any external injuries did he? -Sweetbriar

I'm just so tired...*he fought to keep his eyes open* -Ivorykit

Thankfully. *nuzzles his neck* I just want to spend time with you before I having to visit the other camp again. -Scorchgaze

I want to be supportive of you, son. So are you...I guess is your relationship just..you know, or is there more? -Darkmist
*purrs at the thought* Yea we havent all been together in moons.
Swamppaw

*shifts a bit and winces painfully before shaking his head* No...i was hunting a vole..and something hit me from behind..then everything is just a blur after that..*says tiredly* I-is their some water please?
Foxclaw

*shakes his head* No not when i checked him over..*glances at the kits*
Flintstripe

Do you want me to get papa? *says worriedly before leaning up against him*
Flamekit

Oh you have to go back? *huffs*
Tigerfang

Uh...Well we aren't quite sure...Though she said she was moving back here for a bit so Swamppaw wouldn't be so lonely.
Tanglehwikser
How was your time with your brother when he visited? -Frecklenose

I'll get you some! *rushes out and quickly returns with moss soaked in water**sets it beside his muzzle and lays beside him again* I know you must feel awful but you don't feel....to weak do you? -Bloodmoon

Well that's good at least. -Sweetbriar

No I'm okay...*slumps against him, already asleep again* -Ivorykit

Just to make sure everything is okay there. Want to join me? I could use an escort. -Scorchgaze

I see. *glances at him* Are you developing feelings for her? -Darkmist
Great! He promised to teach me how to hunt! *purrs and stops* Though Scorchgaze tried to show me but im not very good..
Swamppaw

*drinks the water thirstily and closes his eyes* I feel like i got my ass kicked to starclan. *grumbles tiredly*
Foxclaw

*nods tilting his head seeing Ivorykit alseep on his brother* Is he asleep?
Flintstripe

*blinks surrpised* Hey Ivorykit wake up...*says nudging him gently*
Flamekit

Oh i wouldn;t mind stretching my legs.
Tigerfang

*gives him a dumb look* Pa no offense but i wouldn't be doing any of this if i didnt have feelings for her. *cuffs him* i know you hit your head but come on.
Tanglewhisker