Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 27601-27650 of 31229

Vor mehr als einem Jahr TeamPeeta649 said…
How about you take Duskstorm, Sweetbriar and then you can pick the last cat. -Scorchgaze

Well maybe a little. *purrs* But only when it's needed. -Frecklenose

There's no rush. You're young. And I'm sure there are plenty of things to consider since she's older than you. -Bloodmoon

I have a plan but I need to wait for Swamppaw to be out of the den. -Redshadow
Vor mehr als einem Jahr tanglebelly said…
Probably grab Treetail if he is free get him out of camp for once lazy tom.
Tigerfang

Mhmm told you. See Ivorykit your aunty is sneaky about things.
Flintstripe

Well what would i have to consider since she is older?
Tanglewhisker

*laughs almost* Good luck with that, that tom never leaves his den and you know it.
Strongbreeze
*chuckles* You know sometimes I feel bad for the poor tom. Everyone gives him such a hard time. -Scorchgaze

Not sneaky! Just strategic. -Frecklenose

Are those different papa? -Ivorykit

I mean I'd assume she probably doesn't want more kits. And not to be too morbid but she'll likely pass on to StarClan a while before you. -Bloodmoon

I know but what else am I supposed to do? If he tries to stop me I don't know what I might do. -Redshadow
Well i think he deserves it i can never tell if he is lazy or just slow.
Tigerfang

Mhmm they are about the same. *purrs*
Flintstripe

*shrugs* I mean you never know maybe eventaully she will want more kits and their is nothing wrong with a mate passing away before you it could happen to anyone i mean not to be morbid. *looks at Foxclaw* He could have passed away easily just a few days ago.
Tanglewhisker

*thinks* What about confronting him infront of Frecklenose?
Strongbreeze
I think that's a little ironic coming from you old tom. *teases* -Scorchgaze

Well just so you know you deserve to be bossed around sometimes. -Frecklenose

Do you papa? -Ivorykit

*cuffs him* Don't even say that. But whatever you do you. I just don't want you to be heartbroken if things don't work out. You know how crying weirds me out. -Bloodmoon

You think that would work? Wouldn't she just try to kill me for confronting her kit? She seems pretty protective. -Redshadow
*gives him a look* Oh please im more active for sure. *says cuffing him* Im going to get Treetail grab the other two for me.
Tigerfang

*opens his mouth to argue and huffs* No..well maybe sometimes but not alot if anyone needs to be bossed around right now i think it would be your aunty Frecklenose she seems to be rather bold lately. *says givving her a look*
Flintstripe

Weren't you just crying the other day? *says before stretching* And like we said im still young so if we dont work out im sure their are plenty of she cats for me.
Tanglewhisker

Yeah like who? *says amused leaning up against Bloodmoon tiredly*
Foxclaw

I mean sure she is protective but this involves her ex mate im sure she would want to know if he did this..I think atleast..Otherwise you will have to sit and wait for him to leave and who knows how long he will keep the fur in there.
Strongbreeze
On it. *pads off to gather the others* -Scorchgaze

*sticks her tongue out at him playfully* And why shouldn't I be? I deserve to have some fun. -Frecklenose

Maybe we'll take in a cute loner. Or who knows he could get the hots for one of the apprentices over at the other camp. *noses his cheek gently* Do you need to rest? -Bloodmoon

*nods slightly* Good point. *stands and makes his way to the den, working his way in around the other cats* Swamppaw. I need to see that clump of fur you stashed in with your herbs. -Redshadow
•makes his way to the nursery• Treetail you are on Hunting patrol.
Tigerfang

•was going to respond but stops when Redshadow enters•
Flintstripe

Excuse me what? •says looking at him in near shock•
Swamppaw

•nods• Maybe pretty soon.
Foxclaw

Are you trying to hook me up with your sister or something? •says amused•
Tanglewhisker
All right. *nudges Flamekit gently* Come on. I'll take you to your papa. -Treetail

That clump of fur. You moved it last night to hide it in your herbs. Show it to me. Now. -Redshadow

*moves closer to her son, standing a bit in front of him protectively* What's the big deal about some clump of fur? -Frecklenose

I have a feeling it belongs to the cat who attacked my son. -Redshadow

*wrinkles her nose* No way that'd be weird. -Bloodmoon
•yawns tiredly getting to his paws folllwing him drowsy•
Flamekit

I don’t know what you are talking about. •says quickly in response poking out from behind his mother•
Swamppaw

Oh so that’s to weird for you?
Tanglewhisker
*stops outside the nursery seeing how crowded it was* Flintstripe? -Treetail

Then I'll just find it myself. *moves over toward the herbs* -Redshadow

Redshadow we can't afford to have herbs ruined in leaf-bare! -Frecklenose

Then tell your son to stop lying and show it to me. -Redshadow

Of course. I don't want you doing my sister! -Bloodmoon
•looks up at him awkwardly making his way towards him• It’s getting a bit rowdy in here what is it?
Flintstripe

•yawns tiredly at his paws•
Flamekit

•glances towards the herd of cats• What in Starclan is going on.
TigerfNg

•fluffs your his fur• You don’t have the right to look through anything in here Redshadow. •says in a more hostile tone• Plus I’m not hiding anything if anything you have been snooping around my den for the last few days and honestly I’m getting sick of it so how about you leave before I have to get Scorchgaze or Falconstsr involved, I’m sure they won’t like knowing that a warrior is harrassing the clans medicine cat.
Swamppaw

Well then don’t say an apprentice from the other group! Cause your sister is one of them.
Tanglewhisker
Uh well I was put on a hunting patrol so I was bringing Flamekit to you. -Treetail

*tenses* I'm sure Scorchgaze and Falconstar wouldn't like knowing that their medicine cat is hiding evidence to protect his violent father. I saw you with my own eyes hide that fur. You can't lie to my face. -Redshadow

*looks at her son in concern* Swamppaw...are you hiding something having to do with your father? -Frecklenose

*shakes nervously* Papa...-Ivorykit

Well there are plenty of other apprentices! -Bloodmoon
Oh okay uh…•looks back towards Ivorykit beckoning him over• How about we all go stay in the nursery while they all figure this out and until your father gets back. •says nudging the kits forward•
Flintstripe

•grumbles that he has to move even further now•
Flamekit

Well obviously you need to get your eyes checked. •says before looking at his mother• No mama I’m not hiding anything.
Swmappaw

Oh like who?
Tanglewhisker
*hurries after his brother* -Ivorykit

*nuzzles him softly* I'll try to be quick. *returns to Tigerfang* Ready? -Treetail

*joins them* Another commotion, can't we have one day of peace. -Sweetbriar

*pads over to the den* What is going on? -Scorchgaze

You're lying and I'm not going to stand by and let you get away with it! *reaches into the area he'd seen it placed and pulled out the fur* Not hiding anything huh? *glares at him before showing the fur to Frecklenose* You of all cats should recognize this I'm sure. -Redshadow

*snorts in amusement* Like Foxclaw's sister. Either one of them. -Bloodmoon
•makes his way into the den• their we go out of the chaos. •says to them and nods to his mate•
Flintstirpe

•leans up against his brother• Morning.
Flamekit

You wish we could have peace. •says making his way out•
Tigerfang

Hey you can’t just go and shuffle through stuff in here! •says before trying to snatch the fur back•
Swamppaw

Eh..well I mean..you know how that has gone.
Tanglewhisker

What already over my sisters?
Foxclaw
Morning. *purrs happily* We could go lay in the nest Flamekit. -Ivorykit

I do. At this rate Falconstar is going to be slamming heads again. -Sweetbriar

At least mine will be spared. *follows them* I'm not in any of the drama for once. -Treetail

*holds it far above his head* Give it up already! Well Frecklenose?! -Redshadow

It....it...it may be Sunheart's. I can't smell it well. -Frecklenose

*growls and holds it to her face* Smells like my son and your ex mate to me. Pretty sure that's my son's blood on it too. -Redshadow

Hey you've only given it a shot with one. Amberpaw is still free game. -Bloodmoon
•nods making his way and sighs happily as he lays back down• The best.
Flamekit

Yea for once indeed. •says amused• Well we are heading towards the golden clan border.
Tigerfang

•his eyes narrow seeing him shove it in his mother’s face and begins to growl for the first time• leave my mama alone. •says still trying to snag the fur back•
Swamppaw

Well if one doesn’t work it doesn’t look good if I go for the other.
Tanglewhisker
*snuggles next to him* I missed our nest. -Ivorykit

Sounds good to me. -Treetail

Pipe down! -Redshadow

Redshadow! *grips his shoulder tightly* Calm down NOW. Give me the fur. *takes it from him and sniffs before looking at Frecklenose* Frecklenose, it is his isn't it? -Scorchgaze

*nods slightly, tears welling up* -Frecklenose

Well. That confirms it then. -Scorchgaze

Eh I guess. What do you think Foxclaw? *purrs in amusement* -Bloodmoon
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I bet you have and I missed you! •says reaching out and pulling him close•
Flamekit

•his temper flares• I WANT EVERYONE OUT OF MY DEN NOW! •hisses at all of them angering•
Swamppaw

I’d rather have him away from my sisters at this point. •says amused and glances over at the commotion•
Foxclaw

Oh that is hurtful.
Tanglewhisker
I'm never leaving the nest again! -Ivorykit

*eyes Redshadow and Frecklenose* you heard him. Out. *pads out of the den* -Scorchgaze

*follows after him angrily* Remind me again why you clan cats are better than rouges again? Attacking each other, lying, covering up. At least the rouges were honest about their carnage. -Redshadow

Your dad looks pissed. -Bloodmoon
I hope not well least until we are apprentices.
Flamekit

•watches them go before going to the back of the den and curling up tightly•
Swamppaw

•watches him and nods• Yeah he does..I wonder what happened.
Foxclaw

•watches all the cats leave the den• well whatever it is it looks like something big happened.
Tanglewhisker

Then we have to make our nests side by side. -Ivorykit

Well...I need to make a trip to the other camp. -Scorchgaze

I'm going. -Redshadow

No you are NOT. You're going to stay here and you're under orders to keep Bloodmoon here too. -Scorchgaze
Well duh what else would we do?
Flamekit

*watches them* Do you think they found something?
Tangelwhisker

*looks a bit awkwardly* What do you think Bloodmoon?
Foxclaw

*laughs a bit* I don't know I guess that was a given huh. -Ivorykit

I think that's exactly what happened. -Bloodmoon

*pads over to Foxclaw* Well, we've officially confirmed Sunheart was the one who attacked you. -Scorchgaze
Yup! Unless all the other apprentices come back but i still say we make our nest together no matter what!
Flamekit

*blinks a bit surprised they finally came to the conclusion* What now?
Foxclaw

*Glances over towards Frecklenose*
Tanglewhisker

*makes his way back with the hunting patrol carrying a rabbit*
Tigerfang
I agree. -Ivorykit

Well, I know what Falconstar and I discussed, but I wanted to get your thoughts as well. -Scorchgaze

*paces nervously before returning to the den* Swamppaw? Darling are you okay? -Frecklenose

*sets his prey on the pile before hurrying to the nursery* -Treetail

Well it doesn't seem like things have gotten any better. -Sweetbriar
*stretches* Do you think you can play now?
Flamekit

What did you two discuss?
Foxclaw

*tilts his head to listen*
Tanglewhisker

*curls up tighter staying silent in the back*
Swamppaw

*looks up at his mate* Good hunting?
Flintstripe
Yeah I think if we take it slow I should be fine. -Ivorykit

Exile was an option as were... more permanent methods. But he does have a family we need to think about. So we considered that his punishment should match what he did to you. Does that sound fair to you? -Scorchgaze

*curls up around him comfortingly* It's very sweet that you tried to protect your father. -Frecklenose

Yeah decent enough. You're all okay aren't you? -Treetail
We dont have to play today we can do it tommrow if you want.
Flamekit

*looks at his mate a bit unsure* What do you think we should do Bloodmoon?
Foxclaw

They are going to hurt him mama...
Swamppaw

*nods* We are fine i just wanted to get the little ones out of the chaos.
Flintstripe
Well if we don't play what should we do? -Ivorykit

I think Redshadow and I should get to beat his face in. -Bloodmoon

I know...*hugs him tight, tears making her cheeks wet* -Frecklenose

Chaos indeed. So what happened? -Treetail
Cuddle and stay warm. •purrs• It’s freezing out there.
Flamekit

•nods• What do you think Scorchgaze?
Foxclaw

I just wanted to be a good son..•breaks down into her fur•
Swamppaw

I guess Swamppaw was hiding a patch of his fathers fur that he found earlier and Redshadow saw him stash it. •his tail twitched• So Redshadow confronted him and well yea..poor thing I don’t think he ever been confronted like that in his life.
Flintstripe
I like that idea! -Ivorykit

Well two on one isn't exactly an eye for an eye. Especially when it's you and Redshadow. But one of you can return the favor. However, not until leaf-bare is over. -Scorchgaze

But Scorchgaze- -Bloodmoon

No buts! We can't afford to waste any herbs during leaf-bare. We need to save them for sickness or for actual accidents. But once herbs are more plentiful again Sunheart will get his punishment. -Scorchgaze

Well....I'll let Redshadow do it. -Bloodmoon

You are darling. *chokes back her sobs as she nuzzles him* You're the best son any cat could ask for. You can't always protect the ones you love, but the fact that you tried is what matters. Besides, *sniffles and wipes her eyes* your father is strong. He's survived so much in his life, he can survive this too. -Frecklenose

And for it to come from Redshadow of all cats. -Treetail
Mhmm! *says cuddling up*
Flamekit

*nods* Then that will be the punishment..So what are we going to do about him until then?
Foxclaw

But what if they decided to kill him mama..I've heard what the other cats say..*says keeping his face in her fur*
Swamppaw

You can say that again and let me tell you he wasn't very relaxed about it.
Flintstripe
Until then Wrenflight and Ivyfrost will be keeping a close watch on him. He's already required to report everything he does outside of camp to them. For now we won't tell him about this evidence. We'll present it when the time for his punishment comes. Who knows, maybe by that time you'll be well enough to deliver the blows yourself. -Scorchgaze

They won't. Your grandfather wouldn't let that happen. He knows how much your father means to you kits. -Frecklenose

I'm not surprised. He's really taken Foxclaw on as if he were his own son. He's very protective of him. -Treetail
*nods looking at his mate* Sounds good...Though i think Bloodmoon would much rather deliver the blows herself. *says amused* But im glad we can get this over with..
Foxclaw

You dont know that what about that cats at the other camp? *says pulling his face away from her fur and wipes his eyes*
Swamppaw

Almost as protective as we are for our kits. *says amused* But i guess its understandable Foxclaw is bassically his first son.
Flintstripe
As are we all. Let me know if you need anything all right? *pads off to the warriors den to try and relax* -Scorchgaze

I'm being nice and letting your dad be the one to smack Sunheart around. It's a real sacrifice for me, but your dad might want to do it even more than me. -Bloodmoon

Your uncle knows how much you kits need your father too. *kisses his forehead softly* I promise it'll be okay. -Frecklenose

And Redshadow has gone through a lot to fit in with the clan. Cats have been poking at him since he joined so I'm sure he's got a lot of pent up anger. -Treetail
•makes his way in after his mate• Well all the chaos is over it seems.
Tigerfang

That’s true he has been really on it recently. •looks over at Redahadow• He is a great dad.
Foxclaw

•pads over to Redshadow• how did it go?
Strongbreeze

•nods curling up into her fur•
Swamppaw

Oh for sure especially since he was at the other camp stuck with Skyheart and Hushpool. •chuckles a bit•
Flintstripe
Thank StarClan. *huffs as he settles into the nest* -Scorchgaze

Yeah all the dads are really stepping up with this whole mess. Your's, mine, and yours too Tanglewhisker. -Bloodmoon

Well I found the piece of evidence I needed. We confirmed it was Sunheart and he'll be getting his punishment. -Redshadow

I love you darling. *nuzzles him comfortingly* -Frecklenose

That's enough to drive anyone mad. I don't know how my dads haven't lost it yet. -Treetail
*lays besides him* Stressed out deputy?
Tigerfang

Yea thats true. Guess we all owe them dont we?
Foxclaw

*nods* Sure do though mine has been on edge since this whole thing started.
Tanglewhisker

And when is that h appeneing?
Strongbreeze

I know mama. *says before sitting up a bit*
Swamppaw

Im sure they have. *laughs* No way they haven't
Flintstripe
Like you wouldn't believe. A shoulder rub sounds nice. -Scorchgaze

Well yeah. His son is banging his brother's ex mate so it's a complicated situation. -Bloodmoon

As soon as leaf-bare is over. Can't waste herbs right now. -Redshadow

Is there anything I can do for you? -Frecklenose

Maybe you're right. -Treetail
*moves over him slowly putting his paws between his shouldesr and gently starts to massage him* No problem deputy.
Tigerfang

*cuffs her* Shush im right here you know.
Tanglewhisker

*looks a bit amused* Careful she will kick your tail in you know.
Foxclaw

*nods* I guess that's fair...Though the fact you have to wait stinks.
Strongbreeze

*shakes his head* No not really mama. *says looking over at his storage* Im just going to count herbs..
Swamppaw

I usually am aren't i?
Flintstripe
*sighs in relief* that's so nice. -Scorchgaze

Yeah yeah well you know it's the truth. And Foxclaw is right I will. -Bloodmoon

I know. But the longer I wait the more satisfying it will be when the time comes. -Redshadow

Okay. I'll come check in with you later then. *nuzzles him before leaving the den* -Frecklenose

Mmm I think so. *nudges him* -Treetail
Better me i dont just do this for anyone. *says continuing putting more pressure*
Tigerfang

Mhmm sure sure im pretty sure we are tied in the sparring numbers.
Tanglewhisker

I guess thats true savor the moment. *chuckles a bit*
Strongbreeze

*nods and goes to his storage*
Swamppaw

*chuckles and lays his head over the kits* Well looks like Ivorykit is better so he can stay in the nursery now.
Flintstripe
I feel very lucky. -Scorchgaze

Yeah yeah. Hey your she-cat is out and about now. -Bloodmoon

So how're you and your mate doing? -Redshadow

Thank StarClan. I was so worried about him. -Treetail
You sure are oh starclan you are so tense.
Tigerfang

Oh haha i know. *says looking over at her* Well im going to see how she is doing you wish you two the best of the luck that Swamppaw doesnt try to poison Foxclaw. *teases before making his way over to Frecklenose*
Tanglewhisker

*blinks and looks at his mate* He is kidding right?
Foxclaw

Oh we are doing amazing. *says purring a bit*
Strongbreeze

You and me both. *says watching them* How was Flamekit?
Flintstripe
I think I need to start seriously consulting with Falconstar about my replacement. I'm really getting too old for this. -Scorchgaze

Hey. *wipes her eyes* Everything going okay with Foxclaw? -Frecklenose

Better be. I won't hesitate to kill a medicine cat if something happens to you. *kisses his cheek* -Bloodmoon

That's some good news at least. No pregnancy announcements yet? -Redshadow

Lonely. It's amazing how much he perks up around his brother. -Treetail
Well i mean if you feel like its getting to much you shouldn't keep pushing it back.
Tigerfang

Yeah they are fine from what i heard Redshadow is going to be doing the punishment...How are you doing?
Tanglewhisker

*gives her a gentle look* I feel like if you do that you will have the whole clan against you.
Foxclaw

*shaeks his head* No not yet i hope we dont have kits in this snow.
Strongbreeze

I know right? They really cant be seperated.
Flintstripe
I know. Every time I get close to officially retiring something else happens and I'd feel bad leaving such heavy situations on the shoulders of a new deputy. -Scorchgaze

Stressed. Things have gotten so out of hand and I can't help but feel responsible. -Frecklenose

I don't care. If something happened to you what would I need to hold back for? -Bloodmoon

It'd certainly be rough. But at least you aren't at the other camp anymore. -Redshadow

Kinda like you and I. *kisses his cheek* -Treetail
You know this is just an idea but what if we brought the clan back together? We could move Ivyfrost or Wrenflight to the deputy position…that way you won’t have to stress out or well you know Skyheart. •laughs at the last one•
Tigerfang

It’s not your fault Frecklenose and you know that… •says nudging her gentlY•
Tanglewhisker

Fair enough. •yawns tiredly leaning agaisnt her• Mind taking me back to my nest?
Foxclaw

I kinda miss the other camp I’ll be honest I only came back here because of my mate.
Strongbreeze

Like us but definitely a lot different.
Flintdtripe