Zufällige Rollenspiele When The Blood Isn't Enough

Noone_N posted on May 21, 2013 at 09:46PM
Blood is a source of pay, it keeps the vampires happy and the humans safe in our wonderful new vampire world. The streets are clear and there are never any disputes. LIES

The world has never been so perfect, and clean. SECRETS
Everyone is equal and EVERYONE IS HAPPY.

No.

No, it isn't they're only saying this to trick them. Calm us down, because you can never let the cattle know that they are going to be killed. Just like back then, humans were hunted and killed like insects, the streets are clean from vermin they say. Humans? Vermin? In their eyes there is no difference? For 2000 years our group of humans have known, and we have decided to take on these vampires, these monsters. We won't stand for it anymore. We are taking back what it ours.

We need a big baddy guys. like the vampire in charge yo. and we need a leader of the rebellion, and people, wether you're just normal in the rebellion or a vampire.

WE NEED YOU...... lol
But people please join .
 Blood is a Quelle of pay, it keeps the Vampire happy and the humans safe, sicher in our wonderful new vampir
last edited on May 23, 2013 at 09:55PM

Zufällige Rollenspiele 483 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 483

Vor mehr als einem Jahr emoboycry01 said…
(Surprise then this rp im making a yaoi character)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Noone_N said…
((....Holy shit YES........can't wait.))
Name:crimson
he's just someone who doesn't care about the war if humans and vampires
Human

Name:crimson Age:not saying he's just someone who doesn't care about the war if humans and Vampire
((adding new character))
Name: Yami
Is a player for either side
Vampire
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 ((adding new character)) Name: Yami age: toy guess ;) Is a player for either side Vampire Likes:
and for fun.....))
 and for fun.....))
and this!!!
 and this!!!
Crimson was on a rooftop of a local library reading a old book that look fragile
Yami came up to the roof with a smirk and waved his hand walking forward. "Yo. Don't you just look delicious and defenseless. Are you trying to get yourself made into a meal."
Crimson payed no attention to yami so he just kept reading his book and got a bit more comfortable
Vor mehr als einem Jahr cutiepie101010 said…
Rogue looked around."Why is it quiet...?"
"I've been given orders..... to ensure your safety. I know you may be a help to the humans because you're ..... different." A blade of hardened black blood came out of his arm.
"I don't know... and I don't like it. I'll look for Hin."
Crimson had know idea what he was talking about so he ignored him and click his boots together
Rogue looked at him then headed towards the car.''Don't come in.I'm changing back to my normal clothes.And don't look.''
"You have an ability, you don't know about it. But hey, my orders are to bring you in." He ran forward and slashed at Crimson.
Crimson had blocked it at the last second"what business do you have with me?"
"My orders are to return you to the facility safely. And I don't really like orders." He dropped kicked him and slashed again.
Rogue came out."Did you find him?"
"No. But I think I know where he is." He pushed his hair back. "Shit."
Crimson held in the pain but kneed on his foot for a second trying to endure the damage
"Where is it that is so bad it makes you say shit?"Rogue pondered.
"Perhaps Noone will make good use of you." He tilted his head up with the blunt side of the sword.
"I don't know his headquarters, neither have I met him really up close."
"Who are you talking about?''Rogue asked.
"Noone, I think hr took Hin. "
Crimson got back up and took out his blade "ha dont make me laugh if your taking me anywhere"
"Oh..."Rogue shivered at the memory of Noone.Playmates...how disgusting.
"Ah. More reason to bring you in, couple bruises here and a couple there."
Crimson smirked "im not going down without a fight"
"Good, I'll not be feeling guilty for hurting you. It'll be easier to take you out."
(Noone can we time skip this I don't want a long battle so lets say yami knocked out crimson?)
((okay...... that sounds delicious. Lol jk))

Ahem hr got back to the vampire headquarters he heard screaming and decided that was normal enough, but for now he needed to remember where the cells were.
Crimson wad knocked he couldn't move he looked dead in a way
Vor mehr als einem Jahr kiwiXtheXfruit said…
"I don't think an audience is needed if there isn't a show" He scooted farther away from him on the bed.
Noone turned to Redo. "I'm already bored, you have fun with him. Then I might join in."
Redo smirked and took out the journal from before. "What shall we start with first."

He dragged him into a vacant cell and put a bowl of water in. "Wakey wakey?"
Crimson slightly opened his eyes then looked and saw yami "where do hell am I?"
"Someplace ...." he purred licking his fangs excitedly. "Why don't you drink?" He pointed to the metal bowl.
Hin was exhausted. He lay hopelessly still on the bed, waiting for the onslaught of mockery.
"Ah how about this one. " He smirked and proceeded to tell all of Hin's darkest fantasies in the most mocking and sickest of ways. When he was finnished he licked blood off his cheek. "Who knew you were a closet masochist. "
Crimson stick his middle finger at yami "screw you"
Yami gasped and frowned. "That's mean! And to think of the lengths I went to find it for you."
Crimson didn't care"why would you need someone like me who is so called "different" ?"
Redo had read all his fantasies out loud, striking embarrassment into Hin with each page. Once Redo had finished, he remained silent. He had nothing to say to the man who knew the inside of his mind.
"Because, if you aren't nourishee enough... Noone won't be able to enjoy your blood for long. The humans wanted you safe so that they could experiment on your blood so as to draw in Noone."

Redo laughed ar him. "You're quite sick... disgusting... how depraved are you?"
Crimson laughed"ha good memories too ad there not around anymore "he started to UNbuckle he hoodie and took off his gauntlets "might as well as get comfortable"he layed on the floor and closed his eyes
"What do you mean?" He sat down and rested his eyes. " Noone can be very nice... if you want, you can tell me your memories."
Crimson grined"there no longer with the living there somewhere better then here"
"Then tell me about yourself." he said with a lazy smile.
Crimson turned to his side "there isn't much to tell"
"I could tell you about myself... but there isn't that much to tell."