Zufällige Rollenspiele When The Blood Isn't Enough

Noone_N posted on May 21, 2013 at 09:46PM
Blood is a source of pay, it keeps the vampires happy and the humans safe in our wonderful new vampire world. The streets are clear and there are never any disputes. LIES

The world has never been so perfect, and clean. SECRETS
Everyone is equal and EVERYONE IS HAPPY.

No.

No, it isn't they're only saying this to trick them. Calm us down, because you can never let the cattle know that they are going to be killed. Just like back then, humans were hunted and killed like insects, the streets are clean from vermin they say. Humans? Vermin? In their eyes there is no difference? For 2000 years our group of humans have known, and we have decided to take on these vampires, these monsters. We won't stand for it anymore. We are taking back what it ours.

We need a big baddy guys. like the vampire in charge yo. and we need a leader of the rebellion, and people, wether you're just normal in the rebellion or a vampire.

WE NEED YOU...... lol
But people please join .
 Blood is a Quelle of pay, it keeps the Vampire happy and the humans safe, sicher in our wonderful new vampir
last edited on May 23, 2013 at 09:55PM

Zufällige Rollenspiele 483 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 483

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Noone_N said…
"IT's your choice." Losviet said before bowing and leaving.
"Why madame, you look so lovely." Noone said taking her hand confidently.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr cutiepie101010 said…
"Thank you.''Rogue blushed."You look...handsome."She couldn't think of anything else appropriate to say to a stranger.
"There's no need to compliment me. " He started the dance with her and everyone pulled away to watch them dance. It was not very usual for the Noone to dance more or less show his face.
Losviet pulled back and dissapeared into the crowd to call Hin.
"Okay."Rogue danced with him.She didn't really get why he wanted to dance with her,most boys didn't even look at her.She wondered if he knew she was a human.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Rogue starts getting nervous.She glances at the crowd but she doesn't see Lovsiet.
He smelled her and smirked a fangy smile. "Tell me... have you met Hin yet?"
"Hmmm...not sure who you're talking about.''Rogue replied,she wasn't gonna let a sexy vampire get anything from her.She calmed herself down.
"Oh don't lie, ma petite gâterie délicieuse. " He whispered in her ear seductively.
"And why does it matter,mi hombre?"Rogue whispered in his ear equally seductive.She could play this game.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
"Because you don't want to get on my badside..." He said trailing his fangs on her neck.
"I don't wanna get on anybody's bad side."Rogue seriously couldn't remember meeting a guy named Hin."No one's ever told me their name was Hin."She said,telling the truth.
"To bad,,, well anyways I suppose I should stop pushing and just continue dancing."
Rogue let her mind wander.What if every vampire knew she was a human?What if this whole thing was just a dream?What if Matthew didn't die...?Rogue stopped herself and started wondering why Noone wanted to dance with her.''Why did you ask for this dance?"
Vor mehr als einem Jahr kiwiXtheXfruit said…
Hin woke to the sound of his ringtone. He checked to see who it was. Losviet. He answered. "Hey, how are you guys doing?"
"Well I never could resist women. " He smiled

"We found him I guess, how are you?"
"You're probably too old for me though."Rogue winked."It would be way too inappropriate."
"That doesn't really matter does it?" He said wickedly.
''I'm not sure."Rogue wondered if it did matter or not in the vampire world."You don't have a girlfriend or something...?"She was sure he would with such a pretty face.
"That's great. I'm doing alright I guess. We got all the supplies out of the old place and into this camp.." Hin checked the door to make sure Redo wasn't close "but there is this new guy that just showed up who's been getting on my nerves. Do you know anything about a guy named Redo?"
" Hmmm, a human, no. Vampire, yah, his names Reno but he goes by either he's Noone's little boyfriend, he has a terribly sick sense of humor." He said with a shiver.

"Oh I have many playmates , although I'm always on the lookout ."
Rogue just looked at him.'Seriously?'Was what she was thinking."Oh.''She tried looking for Lovsiet again.
Hin clenched his teeth. 'So this guy's a vampire. Good, now I have reason to kill him' "Alright, thanks. Call me again when you've finished the mission. I have some business to take care of..." He paused for a second. "Stay safe for me. Please."
"Won't be to long, be careful. He has this ability t-" The call was cut off abruptly .

Noone simply smirked . "Are you uncomfortable ?"
Hin walked into the main room. He found a young girl and whispered into her ear "meet me with ten others in the back room in half an hour. I have a new plan" she nodded and Hin walked back into his room to figure out the details. 'Redo, or Reno, will be gone by tomorrow'
Redo sat in his room reading over Hin's diary. How he'd gotten it he'd never tell.
The team's plan was set. Hin entered into Redo's room. Two boys were stationed behind the door. Hin saw the diary but chose to ignore it. "I need to speak with you for a minute"
"So many juicy fantasies you got in here. Perhaps you are together, I would love to do far more though." he set it down, " I already know."
Hin's face turned bright red. He flicked his fingers behind his back. The two boys emerged holding guns.
"Oh guns, tempting but no." Blood seeped from his fingers and turned into spikes destroying the guns.
Rogue didn't say anything.She just wanted this dance to be over with.
He bit his lip. The two boys looked stunned. 'I should've known not to use guns.' he panicked and grabbed a lamp off the nightstand and threw it at Redo.
Rogue sighs."I'm a little uncomfortable..."
He chuckled and brushed it away, " We don't have to call Losviet do we?"

He smiled and kissed her neck. "Good."
((What type of vampires do you want them to be?))

Hin clenched his teeth. A barely audible "No" escaped his mouth. He needed to buy more time for the rest of the group to get here. "So, do tell, what's your little boyfriend like?"
(( Do you know Trinity Blood ? Those types.))

"Good. Noone... he likes his meat rare, he likes to use his tongue, and he loves when the uke starts bleeding.... Oh and he loves when I wear leather."
((I haven't heard of it))

"Oh, so he's a pervert then? Sounds like your type" Hin felt like gagging.
(( they can use their blood as weapons and the sun burns them, some of them can use elements in their powers )) He growled and grabbed him by the throat. He licked his lips, "Do not speak of his lordship that way, or I'll leave Losviet to be Noone's new pet."
Rogue couldn't believe what Noone had just done."Uh..."She looked at where he kissed her.Now she was really uncomfortable."Um..."She didn't want to piss off a powerful vampire so she just kept to herself and waited for the dance to be over with.Noone was a cocky bastard.
((Sounds cool. Thanks))

The two boys took a step forward, but were too afraid to move closer. Hin stood perfectly still. "Don't you dare hurt Losviet"
"I bet he would love that though... or perhaps you're into that kinky stuff?" he smirked and licked him .
The dance ended and he pulled away. "So the dance has ended..."
Rogue steps back."It is.''She leaves him and looks for Losviet.
Hin fought back the urge to kick him
He pulled away and let Losviet return to her. "Hey, so what did you find out? Does he know anything maybe?" ------------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--- "You've behaved so far.... are you stalling perhaps? Lusting?"
He had been stalling, but not anymore. The rest of the crew showed up, weapons in hand. Hin suddenly kicked Redo in the knee.
He jumped back taken by surprise . "How dare you..."
"He asked if I met Hin.Who the heck is Hin?"Rogue asked Lovsiet.
"Our boss..." He took out his cell to call Hin.
"Oh."Rogue frowns,remembering Noone.He was so....she didn't know the words to explain him
The soldier stepped forward, their weapons up. Hin's phone buzzed in his pocket, but he ignored it. "Now!" He yelled and the team lunged toward Redo.