Pokemon Pokemon Trainer Academy (Reboot) DEAD X_X

dargox posted on Jun 25, 2013 at 08:06PM
(Hello Pokemon Fans, It's dargox the main creative mind behind Pokemon Trainer Academy Rp Saga but because a few technical problems which make me unable to keep up with the starting Rp of the Saga. So now I'm rebooting the Rp saga by rebooting the first Rp in the storyline.)

Welcome, children to Pokemon Trainer Academy located on the peaceful landscape of National Island here you will learn the many ways to become the best pokemon master in our world of pokemon and because we share this island with the two most famous places the world it should be easy you young trainers bump into the 649 species of pokemon that run wild in our world on this one island.

Rules:
1) NO GOD MODDING!!!!
2) NO Killing!!
3) No rude comments!
4) Teen rated content allowed.
5) Minimum violence only.
6) Legendaries are first catch & play able roles.
7) Use the trainer sheet to make your trainer profile
8) Finally have FUN!! or let Team Rocket steel your pokemon.

Trainer Sheet:
Name:
Appearance:
Teacher or Student:
Home Town & Region:
Extra Info:
Pokemon Party:
Poke-name/Nickname/Gender/Shiny or Normal/Level <-[Pokemon Info]
Bio:

Current Teachers:
none

Current Students:
Seth Acer (dargox)
Jen (nidoqueen)
Hikari Mokotim (hikari_hiwatari)
Arekkusu III (nidoqueen)
Jasper (Zmidy313)
Jamie (Zmidy313)
Hanashi Severs (Riku114)
Drey (wantadog)
Kyon (vegeta007)
Yui (vegeta007)

Villains Characters:
none

Other Characters:
none

last edited on Jun 27, 2013 at 12:51AM

Pokemon 39 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr dargox said…
(Now here's my trainer)

Name: Seth Acer
Appearance: Check the Pic!
Teacher or Student: Student
Home Town & Region: Stateport City, Hoenn
Extra Info: Seth's dad use to work for Team Magma

Pokemon Party:
Poochyena/Shades/Male/Normal/Lv 14
Gardevoir/Grace/Female/Normal/Lv 34
Pichu/Zaps/Male/Normal/Lv 15

Bio: Seth had pretty normal life exsep for the fact that his father use to work for Team Magma which cause his mom to leave his dad and enroll Seth into Pokemon Trainer Academy to learn the right way to train & battle pokemon.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 (Now here's my trainer) Name: Seth Acer Age: 15 Gender: Dude Appearance: Check the Pic! Teache
Vor mehr als einem Jahr nidoqueen said…
Name: jen
Appearance: on pic
Teacher or Student: student
Home Town & Region: puter city kanto region
Extra Info: she has some secrets her mom is jen (yes she was named after her mom) her dad brock jr she was born and raised in the puter city gem
Pokemon Party: charmander (female)
Bio: again she has some secrets she loves the same types as her dad and grandpa does but she can do the same thing her grandma can she has the powers of all pokemon within her she control fire, water, grass all types she can even turn into any pokemon she would need to get out of a tight situation she thinks like her grandma and is boy crazy but she tries to be disgreat about it
 Name: jen Age: 10 Gender: girl Appearance: on pic Teacher oder Student: student Home Town & Region
dargox commented…
Hey Nidoqueen, can Du Bearbeiten your trainers sheets to take away their powers? cause some of the other players thinks mite be little unfair. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
nidoqueen commented…
she wouldn't use her powers unless it's an extream emergency. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr hikari_hiwatari said…
Name: Hikari Serene Angel Mokotim
Nickname: Hi-chan Hi-Hi Kari Kiki
Appearance: pic
Teacher or Student?: student
Home Town & Region:
Poke-Party:
BloodFang: arcanine/level 17/M/protective
Peach: Pichu/level 16/F/shy
Hugo: Squirtle/Level 13/M/competitive
Blair: Vulpix/level 12/F/Quiet
Blaze: Flareon/Level 20/F/Brave
Bio: Hikari is really Shy most of the times her mum thinks it's about time she gains more confidence so that's why they decided enrol Hikari to the academy
Other info: she's secretly half pokemon what type? every pokemon you can think of but most of her powers are sealed away
 Name: Hikari Serene Angel – Jäger der Finsternis Mokotim Nickname: Hi-chan Hi-Hi Kari Kiki Age: 16 Gender: Female App
Name: arekkusu III
Appearance: *in pic but without a blade.*
Home Town & Region: i for get what regions has ice places but he'd be from there
Extra Info: has the wings and powers of articuno and can only turn into an articuno
Pokemon Party:
only has an articuno chick, nickname ice
Bio: like his cuzens jen, fay, and matthew he has secrets and like fay and matthew his father is from another world and his mom has the wings, powers, and ability to change into an articuno
 Name: arekkusu III Age: 14 Gender: male Appearance: *in pic but without a blade.* Teacher oder Stud
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Zmidy313 said…
Name: Jasper
Appearance: In the pic
Home Town & Region: Polar City, Misanko Region(My fan made Region)
Extra Info: He has lots more pokemon in his PC/at home, but he'll take those out when he isn't at school
Pokemon Party: Right now: A shiny Chimchar and a Shiny Oshawott
 Name: Jasper Age: 13 Gender: Male Appearance: In the pic Teacher oder Student: Student Home Town &
Name: Jamie
Appearance: in the pic
Home Town & Region: Psycho City, Misanko Region
Extra Info: She is Jasper's older cousin
Pokemon Party: A shiny Shinx, and a regular Leafeon
 Name: Jamie Age: 14 Gender: Female Appearance: in the pic Teacher oder Student: Student Home Town
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Riku114 said…
(Fine Dargox if you would really die without me.)

Name: Hanashi Severs
Age: 17 (senior of the academy, aka my new ikari but without a type specialty)
Appearance: PIC
Home Town & Region: Orange Island Kanto
PKM-Party:
Mienshao/Kasa/Female/Normal/ lv 65
Blaziken/Fleara/Female/Normal/ LV 65
Roselia/Florence/Female/Normal/ LV59
Staraptor/Alin/Male/Normal/lv 66
Galvantula/Talas/Male/Normal/lv 61
Charizard/Redin/Female/Normal/lv 67 *starter*
Extra Info: Shes a naturally gift student in battle and in the arts
Bio: She grew up in Orange Island kanto with her mom and her dad who left (For all those who know Ikari's story behind this i may or may not do that or something similar). While living on an island was fun and all they traveled here and there a lot. Eventually Hanashi came to the academy to find that the pokemon she raised as friends and as pets were also pretty good at fighting alongside her. As they continued to go through the academy they only got stronger and stronger. At this point she ranks amoungst the top 5 battlers in the school even against teams of level 100s.
 (Fine Dargox if Du would really die without me.) Name: Hanashi Severs Age: 17 (senior of the aca
Vor mehr als einem Jahr wantadog said…
Name: Drey

Appearance: Pic, but slightly younger looking.

Hometown or region: Sootopolis City, Hoenn.

Pokemon Party:

Marshtomp: Male, lvl 17

Shedinja: lvl 20
 Name: Drey Age: 16 Gender: Male Appearance: Pic, but slightly younger looking. Teacher oder
(DAMIT!!! THE RP IS FLOPPING, EVERYONE DELETE ALL YOUR CURRENT POST BEFOR THIS ONE BUT LEAVE YOUR TRAINER SHEET INTACT. Exsep for Nidoqueen, you need to remake your trainers without powers and Finally I'm going to repost the starting point here.)

It was Seth's last day on the boat before it arrives at the docks of the academy, so he decides to walk around the upper deck to give him the chance to bum into some of his future classmates as well to let his pokemon out to get some air. "Ok my pokemon, time for you guys to have some fun!" Seth shouts as he throw his pokeballs into the air go let release his three pokemon from their balls.

The first pokemon out of Seth's party is his pichu, Zaps who just come out running around the deck to calm down excitement before sliding to stop in front of seth's feet.

The second pokemon out of Seth's party in his poochyena, Shade who come out pouncing on Zaps to start a playful fight.

Finally the last pokemon out of it's pokeball was Seth's gardevoir named Grace which just beings to act like mother to Zaps & Shades.
nidoqueen commented…
i promise my trainers will not use there powers unless it's an extream emergency a.k III i can't take off is wings cos i made it to where if his wings melt he'll die. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Hanashi was relaxing on the boat with Redin. She was on an outdoor lounge chair that she layed down on the ship and Redin slept beside her. They were enjoying the ride on the ship.
Drey was sitting down with his legs crossed and his eyes closed. He had been like that the whole trip so far. Marshtomp was beside him in a strange imitation of Drey's pose.
Jasper: *on the boat* This is taking forever!

Jamie: Calm down, imagine how are our pokemon feel locked up in Pokeballs

Jasper:I guess your right.. Come one out Oshawott and Chimchar! *releases his pokemon*

Chimchar: Char!

Jamie: Lefeon and Shinx lets go! *releases her pokemon *

Leafeon: Leaf...
dargox commented…
Zmidy Bearbeiten this post. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
(Hey Riku, don't forget your delete last three post.)

Seth with his three pokemon walks up onto main lounging deck to get some battle training in before they reach the academy but with Zaps & Shades running between his legs like a pare of puppies, Seth suddenly trips forward into few of the lounge chairs while hitting Drey in the back while crashing onto the wooden deck with a big THUD! "Zaps & Shades quite your horse-play before I........TRIIIIIIIIP!" He tells his two smaller pokemon with shouting at the end as he falls.
Drey's reaction was a small "oof" and to give Seth an obviously irritated look.

(@Zmidy I think the boat hasn't arrived yet.)
(Correction...... Seems like all of nidoqueens characters have powers makeing a total of 5 people with powers on this rp....... *shrugs* I survived a cyrus. I can survive this)

Hanashi sits up and opens her eyes to see Seth and everything going on and sighed, she watched to see how this would go down. Redin on the other end poked an eye open and then the other and looked at Seth and his pokemon with a bit of a glare and she lifted her neck. She obviously didnt like to be woken up with too much noise, not that she wasnt used to it, but the truth is she never will.
nidoqueen commented…
(then may i bring fay and matthew back?) Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Riku114 commented…
I would prefer if they werent but Du cant issue it through me. Talk to dargox Vor mehr als einem Jahr
nidoqueen commented…
ok. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Jasper: *sees Seth fall* Ouch!

Jamie: That's gotta hurt...
jen:*sitting on the mane deck holding her charmander in her lap and looked nerves* i hope our first day goes well
charmander:char *nods in agreement*

arekkusu III:*another part of the boat* gees this is boring
ice:*on his shoulder chirping*
arekkusu III:hmhm your the only thing keeping me sane little buddy *uses his pointer finger to pet him*
Vor mehr als einem Jahr vegeta007 said…
Name:Kyon
Appearance:pic
Home Town & Region:Jubilife city/Sinnoh
Extra Info:
Pokemon Party:Monferno/female/normal/level 22
Luxio/Sparky/male/normal/level 21
Machop/Muscle/male/normal/level 20
Buneary/Brandy/female/normal/level 18
Bio: He was born in Jubilife and spent most of his time with Brandy (Buneary). When he turned twelve his father gave a chimchar and decided to go on a journey after a while he caught shinx, which evolved into luxio and machop. He currently owns two badges. Although he's been with Brandy for a long a time he hardly ever uses her in battle unless he has too
 Name:Kyon Age:12 Gender:male Appearance:pic Teacher oder Student: student Home Town & Region:Jubil
Name:Yui
Appearance:pic
Teacher or Student:Student
Home Town & Region:Nacrene City/Unova
Extra Info:
Pokemon Party:Dewott/Edd/Male/normal/level 20
Lillipup/Bruno/Male/normal/level 13
Pansear/Pan-Pan/male/normal/level18
Roggenrola/Rocky/female/normale/level 18

Bio:She used to watch Lenora's gym battles and hoped to be like her one day. She was never one to catch pokemon as she failed every time when she was out with Lenora. When she was out one day trying to catch a pokemon with Lenora's lillipup she met Prof. Juniper and received an oshawott as the professor saw she needed her own, and she finally caught one using oshawott (which was lillipup), when she tried to give oshawott back the professor refused and told her it was hers and after that she went on to catch more pokemon and started training with Lenora to become a gym leader
 Name:Yui Age:13 Gender:Female Appearance:pic Teacher oder Student:Student Home Town & Region:Nacre
Kyon:*asleep*

Brandy:*tickling his nose* Buneary eary

Kyon:no mom, five more minutes

Brandy:eary!

*on the main deck*
Yui:*sees Seth*Someone needs to watch where they're going
(Okay Nidoqueen, I'll let you bring back Matthew & Fay but on one condition....you have to make them normal trainers of your characters. Deal?)

Zaps and Shades continue to playfully run around the lounge deck while Seth starts to push the lounge chairs off himself with the help of his gardevoir named, Grace as he shouts to the two playing pokemon. "ZAPS AND SHADES! come over here Now!"
nidoqueen commented…
(there wings is the same as a.k but there made of feuer i can keep them hidden will that work? Vor mehr als einem Jahr
dargox commented…
"-_- how about this, no wings but they use the feuer type attacks. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
nidoqueen commented…
if the flame on there wings goes out thay die just like with a.k if his wings melt and i don't want that to happen but thay do know how to use a Bewegen that can turn invisible, will that work? Vor mehr als einem Jahr
dargox commented…
Nidoqueen can't Du just rewrite their person? create some trainers that don't have powers. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Hanashi's chair get pushed and she tubbled off of it and onto Redin who stood up glaring at them and puffled two small flames from her nose. She wass gettin not only annoyed but angry too.

Hanashi: Redin no.

Redin: Fine. (btw, i dont like doing the char char char stuff so just say it as what they mean instead but they are really speaking in pokemon language)

Hanashi looked as they ran around.
charmander:char char mander charmander char char
jen:you want to play with the other pokemon hu?
charmander:char *smiles*
jen:well ok but be careful and stay where i can see you ok
charmander:char char *runs off calling for some friends* charmander char char?

arekkusu III:i need to eat some ice or go to the freezer one cos this heat is getting to me
Seth quickly stands up as he finally free himself from the last lounge chair while noticing that everyone in the area was getting mad and then Seth looks at his gardevoir while saying. "Grace, use psychic on our playful little friends...cause I think they need a time out." Grace simple nods at Seth's command and wrap her psychic around the two playing members of the team to lift and float them over to Seth.

"Zaps and Shades, you two are going into time out for not listening to me and for upsetting everyone with you horse play." Seth tells Zaps and Shades as he returns them into their pokeballs.
charmander:*starting to look a little sad* char charmander mander char char (in translation) "no friends want to play"

jen:my poor little girl

arekkusu III:why don't you go find a friend to play with little one
ica:*chirps and jumps down then walks off*
arekkusu III:i hope we hit island soon
dargox commented…
Ok Nidoqueen, I have another ideal...forget about Matthew & Fay and just create some trainers that don't have powers. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
nidoqueen commented…
all of my carecters has powers. :( Vor mehr als einem Jahr
dargox commented…
but can't Du think up a New character that don't have powers? I mean it's not that hard to make a normal character. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
nidoqueen commented…
i ran out of ideas and names. :( Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Drey: *Rolls his eyes and returns to his earlier position.*
Hanashi: *walked over to seth* You have some wild guys here,
Seth scratches the back of his neck while saying. "yeah....they can get pretty rowdy at times and I'm sorry if they cause you any trouble but I can assure you their good pokemon. Anyways I'm, Seth and this is Grace my Gardevoir." He introduce himself and Grace while she gives a friendly smile.
Hanashi: Well Im Hanashi. This is Redin, my Charizard and. *tosses 5 pokeballs out and hand gestures to a mienshao* That is Kasa my Mienshao.

Kasa: Hello. *bows*

Hanashi: Fleara my Blaziken

Fleara: Nice to meet you

Hanashi: Florence, my roselia

Florence: Yo.

Hanashi: Alin my Staraptor

Alin: Yo.

Hanashi: And Talas my Galvantula

Galvantula: Very nice to meet you
Jamie: *sees Hanashi and Seth* Let's go introduce ourselves! *runs over*

Jasper: What ever... *follows her*
"WOW, Somebody got power on their side." Seth said in a somewhat joking tone while looking at his other two pokeballs as he debates in head to let out the two pokemon he just put in time out.

Grace looks at Seth while saying with her psychic power. <"Seth, you should let them out....they we're just playing after all">
Hanashi: Thanks. This is my last year at this academy
Jasper: *walks over to Seth* Hey! I'm Jasper...

Jamie: My name is Jamie.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr hikari_hiwatari said…
Hikari sighed as she sat in her seat she looked at her Pichu "it's okay Peach i'm sure we'll make lots of friends!" she said making a small smile

(sorry Dargox don't think i've forgotten the rp i still remember! it's just I was a bit busy!)
charmander:*walks back to jen with her head slunked over*
jen:aw charmander whats wrong girl?
charmander:char char mander mander char
jen:aw
Bruno:pup?*runs over to charmander*"wanna play ?"

Yui:Bruno, where did you go?

Kyon:*not paying attention* You know Brandy I can get sea sick

Brandy:(sorry)

Kyon:Don't worry about it *bumps into seth* oh sorry
charmander:char? (realy)
Bruno:(Of course or don't you want to ?)

Yui:Bruno where are you*sees him with Jen* oh there you are
charmander:char (ok) *looks ready to play*
jen:there you go girl go on ahead and play
charmander:char (ok)

ice:*walking around chirping*

arekkusu III:sooooo bord