Pokemon Kiauto Region (Pokemon Rp)

dargox posted on Sep 18, 2012 at 10:13AM
Ok, This Rp is base in a made up region of my own where all the pokemon can be found even all the starters & legendary as well here you can make up your own towns, pokemon & evolutions, caves, gyms, and routes.

Character info:

Name:
Personality:
Job/career:
Appearance:
Poke-party:
Bio:
last edited on Sep 18, 2012 at 11:37AM

Pokemon 39 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr dargox said…
(here's my character)

Name: Rexas Creed
Personality: He's the adventurous type who's loves pokemon as well his family & friends and will do to anything to protect them.
Job/career: Pokemon Trainer
Appearance: (link)
Poke-party:
(Cynder) Blaziken/LV36 F
(Shock) Pikachu/LV14 M
(Samantha) Scizor/LV13 F

Bio: Rexas born & live in a small seaside town name Charwind where he also got his fast growing torchic & Pokedex from Prof.Dova to start his pokemon adventures.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr AngelUchihaNeko said…
Name:Cassidy Flame
Personality:She is burning for all cute Fire,Electric and Fighting Types. Also she is specialized for legendaries. She loves Pokèmon and is a helpful person.
Job/career:Pokèmon Trainer/photographer
Appearance:flaming red hair,brown eyes,pale skin,wears mostly red and brown clothes.
Pokè-Party:
(Pyro)Infernape/LV37 F
(Donatello)Pikachu/LV12 M (mostly out of the Pokèball)
(Wave)Lugia/LV40 F
(Thunder)Blitzle/LV35 M

(Picture:Cassidy and her Pikachu Donatello)
Bio:Cassidy born and live on a small Island group named Pyro Islands,which you can travel from Charwind by ferry to. Her father is the Gym Leader of Pyro Islands. From him she got Chimchar and she trained him while she is in her Pokèmon adventure.
 Name:Cassidy Flame Age:19 years old Gender:female Personality:She is burning for all cute Fire,Ele
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Riku114 said…
Im a large fan of fake pokemon. Ill post pics.

Name: Relith Swith
Personality: Honestly isnt nice or mean, she prefers to be more of a calmer type, and sometimes can get snappy.
Job/career: Pokèmon Trainer And Breeder
Appearance: Pic
Pokè-Party:
Zamerago LV/42
Hawunt LV/32
Dracuda LV/36
Fornang LV/48
Stalayumi LV/45
Amaress LV/45

There are many other pokemon with her mom.

Bio: Was born around Pryzin City, where her mom was the Gym Leader. She left and focused on the pokemon that are only found here.

(Ill post pics later today
Amaress: Solar Pokemon Type: Psychic Fire Legendary Pokemon
 Amaress: Solar Pokemon Type: Psychic feuer Legendary Pokemon
Stalayumi: Lunar Pokemon Type: Ice Dark Legendary Pokemon
 Stalayumi: Lunar Pokemon Type: Ice Dark Legendary Pokemon
Zerpa: Water Snake Pokemon Type: Electric Water

Zerpara: Water Snake Pokemon Type: Electric Water

Zamerago: Water Snake Pokemon Type: Electric Water
 Zerpa: Water Snake Pokemon Type: Electric Water Zerpara: Water Snake Pokemon Type: Electric Water
Tscuda The Sea Monster Pokemon Water

Bicuda The Sea Monster Pokemon Water

Dracuda The Sea Monster Pokemon Water Dragon
 Tscuda The Sea Monster Pokemon Water Bicuda The Sea Monster Pokemon Water Dracuda The Sea Monst
Stalayumi commented…
Hey Riku114: Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Chickolit Baby Bird Pokemon Type: Flying Dark

Falkon Falcon Pokemon Type: Flying Dark

Hawunt Hawk Pokemon Type: Flying Dark
 Chickolit Baby Bird Pokemon Type: Flying Dark Falkon falke, falcon Pokemon Type: Flying Dark Hawunt Ha
Leapony Grass Horse Pokemon Grass (Starter)

Forese Grass Horse Pokemon Grass

Fornang Grass Horse Pokemon Grass Dark
 Leapony gras, grass Horse Pokemon gras, grass (Starter) Forese gras, grass Horse Pokemon gras, grass Fornang gras, grass Hors
I couldnt find a pic yet for my character
*On the plains on route 13*

Relith: Wo hooooo! *Riding on her Fornang that is followed by a large group of Forese and Leapony*
Rexas also on route 13, packing up his camp with help from Cynder his female blaziken.
Relith: *Closes eye* The wind feels so nice! *Opens eyes and notices that Rexas and Blaziken are only a few feet away* Stop! *Fornang stop a few inches away and so does the herd* Who are you? I dont think Ive seen you around the area yet. My pokemon and their groups play about here.

Hawunt: Hawaa! *Flies in spirals above their head with many Chickolit and Falkon fling behind*

Relith: One second. *Throws some meat into the sky and the bird catch them in mid air*
Rexas: takes out his pokedex to scan all new pokemon while introducing himself to relith, saying. "The name's Rexas Creed & that's Cynder my blaziken."

Cynder: comes over to rexas and hugs him while also greeting relith & her pokemon.
Cassidy also on Route 13 training Donatello her male Pikachu and Pyro her female Infernape. Donatello is very anxious from character and Pyro loves action. "Donatello! Please could you more brave? It annoys me very slowly!" "Pikaaaaa!" Donatello jumped away from Pyro's Blue Flare. "Ugh... it always turns out badly,Donatello... Pyro,come back..." She called Pyro in her Pokèball and went to Rexas and Relith in direction,while Donatello jumped on her shoulder.(@Riki144: Chickolit looks so cute! <3)
Relith: *Gets off her Fornang* Nice to meet you, Relith is the name. *Sees Cassidy* One Second. *Walks over to Cassidy* That is such a cute little pikachu. *Watch beeps* O Ill be back in ten minutes or less. *Gets on Fornang and blows her whistle and The pokemon start to round up.*

Fornang: *Turns its head towards the herd* For For For Nang! *The herd nodds*

Relith Fornang and the herd ride off in the dirrection they came in to a large back yard.

Relith: Okay, Drin, Lev, Eleci, Aeroa, *looks around.* Once again Shadow and Tiskit isnt here. They never listen. Drin Eleci Aeroa Return. *They return* Lev, lets head back. *Relith gets back on Fornang and rides back to Cassidy and Rexas* Hey back. Have either of you seen a black horse that is about 11 feet tall and a lion that is about 10 feet tall? They never- *Stalayumi and Amaress come passing by growling and hissing at each other* Never mind, return you two. Would you like to meet my pokemon?
I found a pic.

Relith: For the past 4 years Lev here has won the Pryzin City Yearly Race with blue ribbon. In fact, the race is tommarow and we were fixing in a few exercises before the race. You should join. The rules are simple, no legendaries, and all you do is choose a pokemon, then they selected pokemon run and see which is the fastest. Well weather you wanted to or not, Ill show you my pokemon. *Releases them* This is Drin, shes a Dracuda. This is Eleci shes a Zamerago. This is Aeroa is a Hawunt. This is Lev, my Fornang. This is Shadow a Stalayumi and this is Tiskit Amaress.
 I found a pic. Relith: For the past 4 years Lev here has won the Pryzin City Yearly Race with blue
Cassidy sighs. "Aw man then I can't use my Lugia,her name's Wave by the way. My Pikachu on the shoulder here is Donatello." She called her rest of her pokemon out. "These guys are Pyro my Infernape and Thunder my Blitzle. I am specialized to Fire and Electro types but I also like flying and dark type pokemon." She took fotos of Relith's Hawunt.
Rexas grins, saying. "cool pokemon! Now for my to come out!!! SHOCK! SAMANTHA!" He throws two pokeballs from his belt & into the air as his pikachu & scizor comes out to join in the fun.

Shock (rexas pikachu) greets with Cassidy's pikachu and other pokemon.

Samantha (rexas scizor) just greets everyone by giveing the 'what's up' nod.

Cynder (rexas blaziken) continues to hug rexas like a bunny.

(Btw rexas blaziken thinks she's human and rexas girlfriend, hints the hugging. Lol XD)
"Your Blaziken is very cute. Pyro loves Action and is very acrobatic. She knows Blue Flare,Flame Wheel,Incinerate,Fire Blast,Drain Punch and Fury Kick(it's a made up attack,Fighting type and is physical. It increases the attack state.)
(@angle: sounds cool but you should already know that pokemon can only learn four moves, right? Btw I just got done making a region map!)

"yeah, cynder looks cute but she's really alot of work." He tells cassidy while still being squeezed by cynder.
(@dargox:Oh forgot but I thought of the anime not the game...) Cassidy laughed and took a photo of Rexas being squeezed by Cynder. "You guys are looking so cute!" she said. (Show me the map next time!)
Relith: So do you think you will be joining? *Looks at Rexas and then Cassidy then looks at their pokemon* *Goes over to Scizor* Your Scizor is healthy and has been taken good care of, it has a good shine on its body.
Rexas anwser relith, saying "yeah, I'll join with my pikachu since been boosting his speed up to teach him volt-tackle and thanks, I wipe samantha down with a coat of comebee wax twice a week."
Relith: Lev!

Lev: *Walks up with a brush in its mouth* For!

Relith: *Begins to groom her*
(hey riku can you help me make some town names for this region?)

"ok, guys return!!" Rexas call his pokemon back their pokeballs.
(hu? what do you mean?)

Relith: Would you like to come to my house for the night?
(what I mean is I need some fake town names for my region map that I'm making for this rp, so you got any?)

Rexas shrugs, saying. "Yeah, wynaut?" (LOL XD)
(Hell yeah, and I even have a full 8 gym leaders and a map to go with it, I was gonna make a whole fake pokemon rp myself In fact I have 159 fake pokemon but havent made all the attacks Ill list some names:
With Gyms:
Seven Flower City
Live Stone City
Maragrey City
Sea Storm City
Organa City
Hilis City
Carabro City
Prizin City
No Gyms:
Hanaway City
Holindale City
Grinsimor City
Forest, Moutains, Etc:
Flora Forest
Mountain Pass
Icy Cavern
Sea Storm Ocean Maze)

Relith: Funny. Follow Me but first, return. *Lev returns and she begins to walk across the plains*
Its all on a website but it isnt complete link note if you want to see the map, you click on armen region not one of the drop down list o and I changed made Leapony's evolution a starter.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr wantadog said…
Name: Toku Mujaki

Personality: Calculating, happy, easy to get along with, loyal

Job Career: Former Pokemon Trainer.

Appearance: PIC

Poke-Party:
Luxray: lvl 50
(Shelly) Blastoise: Lvl 40
(Demon) Houndoom: Lvl 28
*Has more, but doesn't keep them with him. Luxray is the only one from his original team that he keeps with him.*

Bio: Is unknown where he came from. He took the world by storm as he and his Shinx battled trainer after trainer, defeating each one and eventually making it through the pokemon league tournament. His only loss has ever been to Lance. After he nearly beat the elite four, he disappeared. His whereabouts unknown. He was eventually forgotten. Nowadays, he rarely battles, instead preferring to peacefully wander the land.
 Name: Toku Mujaki Age: 18 Gender: Male Personality: Calculating, happy, easy to get along wi
"I actually don't like bug and grass types",Cassidy said. Suddenly she noticed that Donatello isn't on her shoulder! "Donatello!" She saw the yellow mouse running to a direction. Cassidy ran after her Pikachu and saw a Pikachu which was different to the other Pikachus. It was black and has violet cheeks,the tips of the ears were also violet and the stripes too. She scanned the dark looking Pikachu. "Lunachu,Electric/Dark Type, it uses a thunder bolt over 1.000.000 Volt",Cassidy's Pokedex said. "Awwwwww it's as cute as Pikachu!" Lunachu was limping. "Oh no poor Lunachu!" Cassidy said and helped the Dark Pikachu. "Lu! Lunachu!" it said and jumped on her shoulder after Cassidy helped it. (Pic:Jinny and Lunachu)
 "I actually don't like bug and gras, grass types",Cassidy said. Suddenly she noticed that Donatello isn't o
Relith: I hope she can find her way back.
Toku: *Lying down beside a tree on route 13. His Luxray resting beside him.*
*Lev comes out*

Relith: Do you ever stay in your pokeball?

Lev: Forn. *Turns its head and sees the Luxray stops walking and snorts at the Luxray*

Relith: What is i- O *Sees the Luxray* Why dont you ever trust Luxrays?
Luxray lifted his head and stared, then returned to it's nap, unconcerned.

Toku: *Cracks one eye open.* "Hmm? Company?" *He looked at Relith* "Why hello there."
Relith: I was on my way back when Lev noticed your Luxray. She doesnt seem to like any Luxray. *Goes on one knee near Lev's head and pets her mane* Girl, that Luxray probably wont do anything, its sleeping and has a trainer. It doesnt seem to be a danger.

Lev: *Snorts turns its head and continues to prance toward the house with its head up to still hold her pride* Forn.

Relith: *sighs* She always does that whenever I prove her wrong and she knows it. She only walks a certain distance then comes running back. Anyway have you heard of the pokemon race tommarow? Ive been the 4 year champion with my Fornang. *Pulls out a glass box from her bag as Lev comes running back*

Lev: Forn.

Relith blaces the 4 blue ribbions in her mane.

Relith: I made them into hair/mane clips.

Toku: "Wow, a pokemon race, that sounds mighty interesting." *Stands up* "The name's Toku. Nice to meet you."
Relith: Well Im Relith.