Pokemon Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia RP

AmuXIkuto1 posted on Aug 15, 2012 at 03:27PM
You wake up and go downstairs when you see a Pokemon Ranger Academy commercial. Two Top Rangers, Kate and Keith, are on the screen telling you how they got their start at the Academy. You look at your parents and beg them to enroll you in the school. They agree, and you are super happy when your uniform arrives in the mail. When you go to your new school the next day, the teacher, Mrs.April, asks you about your self.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name:
Personality:
Looks (pic optional):
Dream: (what you want to do; Ranger, Operator or Mechanic)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mrs. April hands you your Styler and you do that new pose you've been practicing for weeks. You sit at your desk and the rest of the students crowd you. You know this will be the start of a new adventure.

(School Uniform)
 Du wake up and go downstairs when Du see a Pokemon Ranger Academy commercial. Two oben, nach oben Rangers, Kate

Pokemon 423 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 423

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Blaze_of_Ares said…
Name: Blaze
Personality: Quiet
Looks (pic optional): Always wear his jacket over his uniform. Holds a red scarf in pocket all the time
Dream: (what you want to do; Ranger, Operator or Mechanic): Nothing
~~~~~

The orphanage enrolled me in the school cause they think it is good for me. I go there, when they gave me the uniform I just sighed in annoyance. When I sat at my desk I glared at everyone, making them leave
 Name: Blaze Age: 16 Gender: Male Personality: Quiet Looks (pic optional): Always wear his jacke
Vor mehr als einem Jahr AmuXIkuto1 said…
Name: Utau Shinohara
Personality: Shy sometimes but usually friendly and nice
Looks (pic optional): in pic below
Dream (what they want to do, Ranger, Operator or Mechanic): Ranger

(pretend that the girl is in uniform)
 Name: Utau Shinohara Age: 12 Gender: F Personality: Shy sometimes but usually friendly and nice L
(okay)
Listen to the annoying teacher
Mrs. April: This Ranger School is a place for learing about what you want to do in life. You are all here because you chose to become Rangers, Operators and Mechanics, is that correct?

Utau: *mumbles* God Mrs.April talks so fast I cant take these notes.....

Mrs. April: Excuse me, Utau-chan?

Utau: N-nothing Mrs. April! I'm just having trouble taking notes about the Capture Styler!

Mrs. April: Ah, the Capture Styler. An essential tool in the life of a Pokemon Ranger! They use it to.... *goes on and on...*
(GTG now sorry)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Captain-Ben54 said…
Name: Nick
Personality: Brave, Friendly, Nice, and Stubborn.
Looks: Brown hair, always wears a shirt with a dragon unless somebody says something, and biehe shorts.
Dream (what you to do;Ranger, Operator orMechanic): Ranger

(Class)

Nick: *thinking to himself* blah blah blah. Don't you ever shutup.*looks out the window*.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
(accepted)

Mrs. April: Utau, will you take the new kid, Nick, on the school tour?

Utau: Of course! *looks at Nick* You ready?
Nick: Yes I am.
Utau: Come on then. I'll show you inside the school, first. *walks out the door* Here is the main hallway, if you didn't already know. Which way do you want to see first?

[The classroom where Mr.Kincaid used to teach]
[The basement]
[The dorms]
[The Staff Room]
[The Library]
(pick one)
Nick: the dorm would be nice. I would like to know where to sleep.
Utau: Okay, It's right up these stairs. Down the other way is the basement; we'll see that later. *as she and Nick climb the stairs Utau starts to hum Glorious Sunshine by Hoshina Utau*
Were here! On the left, (<-) or the blue door, is the boys dorm. It's only one room with bunk beds, so be careful. The pink door on the right (->) is the girls dorm. And we don't appreciate perverts! You've been warned.
Utau: That's a save machine. You'll see them alot through-out your journey, so It's best to save you information there. Where to next, Nick?
Nick: Staff room. Then the library followed by that guys classroom. Then basement.
(Kody? Don't you mean Nick?)

Utau: Ok! Come on. *goes down steps and trips*
Nick: You ok.* helps her up*

(Sorry sometimes I do that. I have 3 rp's going on at the same time.)
Me too don't feel bad))

Utau:... Yeah, I'm fine. Let's finish the tour. The staff room is over here. *goes in* Over there is the principal. No one can ever remember his name so we just call him 'Principal'. All that's in here is Mrs. April's mess. She's a clutz when it comes to paperwork.

???: *screams*

Utau: Did you hear that?
Nick: Yeah what was that?
Utau: Let's go check it out! *runs outside to see the main hall destroyed.*
Utau: What happened! Nick, you go see if everyones okay. I'll go see what made this mess. Okay?*runs outside* Oh. My. Arceus.
Nick: Why would arceus attack. Oh yeah by the way I don't listen to people very well.
crying
(Oh my Arceus is pokemon talk for oh my god, silly)

Utau: I'll try to catch this! It's a Grimer! Vatonage; Capture On!
*The Styler Disc loops around the Grimer. It gets hit multiple times.*
Utau: I.. can do this! It's just a Grimer.... just a Grimer!
*The disc gets closer and closer to the purple guck as the real Rangers arrive.*
Utau: Almost... got it....

Rangers: We got it from here. little gir- oh my goodness! Go help her before-

Utau: Ahhh!

[Your Styler broke. . . . .]

Utau: M-my styler.... it's ruined! My reputation as a Ranger! Over.... *starts crying*
Nick: Don't worry it can be repaired. Time to do things my way. If it can't be captured. Time to fight.*runs and jumps on arceus holding on like no tomorrow*. Come ion arceus try to throw me off.
(IT'S NOT ARCEUS!!!! IT'S AN EXPRESSION TO SAY INSTEAD OF Oh my God!!!!!!)

Utau: *wipes eyes* Y-you're right. But you shouldn't hurt the pokemon! Get off of it! You'll get hurt along with it if you don't leave it alone! Just be friendly with it!
Nick. Trust me I know what I am doing.*he yanks something out of its shoulder. Then jumps down*. This thing was in its shoulder causing it to go berserk.*puts it in the trash*.
Ranger: This thing..... Crawford! Take this back to the base.
Crawford: Yes, Barlow!

Utau: Now let's see if everyone is okay. Can you go first, though? I want to help this Grimer go home safely. I call for you over our Stylers if I need help.
Nick: Sure be careful!
Utau: Will do! Bye-Bye! *walks up to Grimer* It's okay now Mr. Grimer. You can go home now. I'll go with you! Come on. *walks towards forest where he came from* Bye Mr.Grimer! Stay out of mischief!
*Dials Nick*
Utau: Nick, I got the Grimer back just fine. How are the other students doing? Are they safe?
(making another. Boy this time.)

Name: Ikuto
Personality: Perverted alot, but also sweet and kind on the inside
Looks: (pic)
Dream: Operator

(Other stuff: He and Nick are like best buds) (is that okay?) (and is Utau's twin brother. He is older by an hour and a half)

(making another. Boy this time.) Name: Ikuto Age: 12 Gender: M Personality: Perverted alot, but
Nick: Yeah everyone is ok.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr cyrus498 said…
name:anthony ishrachi
personailty:flirty,cocky,nice,brave
apperance:*pic*
dream:operator
anthony;man..i didnt think i would go to this school thanks mom and dad
 name:anthony ishrachi age:17 gender:m personailty:flirty,cocky,nice,brave apperance:*pic* dream:
Utau: *hears Styler ring* Ahh Ikuto! How is everyone in your class? All mine are fine but I just want to be sure.
Ikuto: All of them are fine in my class too. I even got the girls to cling to me cause they were scared! Ha!
Utau: Shut up! You are so perverted it's not even funny. That's why I don't wear skirts and dresses around you.
Ikuto: Well, I'll meet up with Nick while you take care of the pokemon.
~~~~~~~~sign off~~~~~~~

Ikuto: Hey Nick. Is there anyone you like in the school?
anthony:oh what about me..*walks to them*hahaha.i just got here where is first class?
Nick:*starts to blush* I don't know what you are talking about.
(I got some one new too)
Name: Harukia
Personality: Mischievous, Stubborn
Dream: Ranger
Looks: Long black hair(wears what she has to)
(Other info: Nick's older sister and they hate each other. Plus (I got some one new too)
Name: Harukia
Personality: Mischievous, Stubborn
Dream: Ranger
Looks: Long black hair(wears what she has to)
(Other info: Nick's older sister and they hate each other. Plus She is a rival of Anthony's but she is still friendly to him.)

Harukia: hey Anthony.
a girl walks in next to anthony..
name:sapphire ishrachi
personailty:shy,quiet,brave,smart,
appernce:pic*
dream:ranger

sapphire:who are these people.. anthony:i dont know... you!!!harukia!!!.man how am i a rival to a person 4 years younger than me...
 a girl walks in Weiter to anthony.. name:sapphire ishrachi age:16 gender:f,anthonys sister personai
Harukia: Really Anthony. You forgot about your rival already.
anthony:well i uh..been busy!!..yeah been busy.. sapphire:who are you...ive never seen you before
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Firegirl1015 said…
Name:Blossom
personality:Brave and kind
Looks:long pink hair and green eyes
Dream:ranger
-------------------------------------_---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­
Blossom:*enters*hello I'm Blossom
anthony:err...ive been gone..sapphire:..sapphire:infact i dont think i dont know any of you..cept..anthony
Ikuto: Aww come on man I know you've been hanging around my sister alot. Just admit it! I wont tell.
Harukia: Wow Anthony really this is pathetic. You forget your best friend and rival.

Nick: Hey Ikuto here's an idea. SHUTUP YOU PPERVERTED FOOL.
anthony:smiles like a mad man*hahahaha nope ive not been around.. sapphire:fact i havent seen him for a while.. anthony:HAHAHAHA!! how pathtic is it!!
Blossom:uhh hi
anthony:HAHAHAHA!!! im not pathetic you are!!!!..you know nothing!!
Blossom:*steps in front of Anthony and Harukia*please don't fight*
Harukia: No you are. We have been rivals and friends for 10 years. And you forgot.

Nick: Hello I am nick. And he is my best yet perverted friend Ikuto
sapphire:hit on me...you die.. anthony:you dont know what happed do you..hahahaha
Blossom:why are they fighting
anthony:OPEN YOUR EYES AND YOULL SEE!!!! HAHAHAHA man iten years of rivalry what along HALRIOUS TIME!!!
Blossom:should we stop them
Nick: I wouldn't. Ikuto you know what time it is. When Harukia gets angry its best to RUUUUUUUUUUUUUN TO THE SCHOOL!*ran away*.

Harukia: YOU MORON WE HAVE BEEN FRIENDS FOR 10 YEWRS AND RIVALS FOR 3 YEARS CAN'T YOU REMEMBER!
sapphire:yeah we should... *grabs anthony* anthony:HEY GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME..CRAP!!HELP!!and how could i forgot look at a news paper then youll know