Pokemon Educational value in Pokémon. (100 things the Zeigen teaches us.)

missdada15 posted on Apr 19, 2012 at 10:20AM
Here we will one by one tell what Pokémon teaches us,kids and adults -Our gole is to point out 100 things.

The reason i did this forum is because some people bealiove that pokemon is about violence and such..

..i think we can prove them wrong!

With 100 things that this show teaches us.

Here we will one Von one tell what Pokemon teaches us,kids and adults -Our gole is to point out 100 t

Pokemon 14 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr missdada15 said…
heart
I'll start us off:

1.Tolerance!

This is really important for every child and adult to have.I thing the best ex. for teaching us tolerance is James from team rocket.Why?So many times he has dressed up as a woman,it was only cross-dreassing but it has a hint on transvestisem.

There are many other things,characters in Pokemon that teach us about tolerence,they want us to accept the fact that we are all different but it shoulden't matter,black or white,pink or blue(heh).

I think you get the point.
 I'll start us off: 1.Tolerance! This is really important for every child and adult to have.I thing
Vor mehr als einem Jahr sparkyhedgehog said…
#2. patience

ash had to be realy patient to catch his shiny noctowl.
3.Sometimes you have to let go,let the one you care about be happy even if without you.

A lot of Ex. with this one:

When Jessie had to leave Dustox so she would find love and be happy.

When James left his growlithe at home because he knew that he would do better there then with him.

Ash letting go of his Butterfree..

last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 3.Sometimes Du have to let go,let the one Du care about be happy even if without you. A lot of Ex.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr soncecemorje said…
frenship
Vor mehr als einem Jahr soncecemorje said…
frinship is good :)
@soncecemorje -let's put it this way:

4.Friendship is important.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr sparkyhedgehog said…
#5. never forget your old friends

as shown when ash went to see may in the sinnoh series. (but him saying that he will be back for pideot, but never coming back kind of conteracts that)
^Yeah.

6.Don't cry over the past,live for today and think about the future that awaits.

Some of the characters had a tough live before they started their journey,yet you see them smiling and having fun in the present.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ghinwa said…
hmmm
#7 Teamwork.

am i right?
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 #7 Teamwork. am i right?
^Totally!:D

8.Follow your dreams

9.Don't give up!Keep trying,don't let go just because you failed once.
 ^Totally!:D 8.Follow your dreams 9.Don't give up!Keep trying,don't let go just because Du failed o
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ghinwa said…
heart
#10 Courage

Ash encountered so many legendary pokemon without running away, i think. you see, i only watched 4 episodes of pokemon. (1 indogo leage, and 3 Black and White), so i don't have a lot of info:P
 #10 Courage Ash encountered so many legendary pokemon without running away, i think. Du see, i only
(It's still true :D)

11.Enjoying the little things in life

As an ex. i'm gonna give the episode with Gothitelle and that little girl(Salli) that grew up..the nice memories they shared.
 (It's still true :D) 11.Enjoying the little things in life As an ex. i'm gonna give the episode wit
Bump.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr mistymaydawngo said…
smile
12.Everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses
as for Pokemon its the type they are like fire is weak to water but in real life it could be you have a strength in school but your weakness could be athletic ability!