Pokemon Contest for the person who can find the best picture that fits the theme! 5 Requisiten to the winner! (Round 17: Electric Types)

ninjacupcake88 posted on Dec 10, 2011 at 02:25PM
Firstly, thanks to Charming_angel from the Glee spot for allowing me to use this.
This is a competition to find the best pics (real, drawings or fanmade which don't have to be your own work) of our favourite Pokemon, Pokemon types, Pokemon characters, Pokemon moves, Pokemon shippings, etc :D

Rules: You can only submit one picture per person, and after a few days, when there are a good amount of pictures, I'll add them on a fan pick and the winner will receive 5 props :D, if its a tie, then I'll add a tiebreaker poll!
NO VOTING FOR YOURSELF! If you do, you'll be disqualified from that round, if you vote for yourself after I give you a warning... you will be disqualified from the contest permanently.
The winner can also say whichever theme they want as the next round, if no one is chosen within three days, I'll choose.
You cannot use the same picture as someone else, you must go and find your own picture.

Round 1 (Fire Types): Winner: cats7
Round 2 (Pokemon Starting With S): Winner: pumpkinqueen
Round 3 (Pokemon Starting With T): Winner: Harpaw8
Round 4 (Ice Types): Winner: Zmidy313
Round 5 (Dark Types): Winner: Harpaw8
Round 6 (Legendaries): Winner: 3kicks
Round 7 (Original Characters): Winner: Zmidy313
Round 8 (Cute Pokemon): Winner: Espeongirl360
Round 9 (Sinnoh Pokemon): Winner: AninditaS
Round 10 (Fan-made Pokemon): Winner: Tawnyjay
Round 11 (Gym Leaders): Winner: Espeongirl360
Round 12 (Trainer and a Pokemon): Winner: rotcalex2011
Round 13 (Your Favourite Shipping): Winner: PYGMSfan5
Round 14 (A Trio of Pokemon Characters): Winner: tinaloo
Round 15 (Favourite Pokemon Evolution Chain): Winner: LostOblivion

The 17th round was chosen by the 14th round winner, tinaloo, and the round is Electric Types (example: Pikachu or Electabuzz), please submit a picture of an Electric Pokemon! :)

And please find your own picture, do not use this one.
 Firstly, thanks to Charming_angel from the Glee spot for allowing me to use this. This is a competit
last edited on Jan 11, 2013 at 01:47PM

Pokemon 235 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...