No.6 Your thoughts on No.6?

TieriaErde posted on Jan 08, 2012 at 12:54PM
I have to say, this is one of my favorite animes by far. ^ ^
Nezumi and Sion are 1 of my 2 OTPs. Just wanted to know what everyone's thoughts were on this anime. I really really like it and wish it was longer. Nezumi is so cool <3

No.6 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr BLW said…
I stumbled on the manga first and fell completely in love with Nezumi's character. By the time I read the part with Shion (Sion . . . they couldn't make up their mind which was correct), and the prostitute, Nezumi sweeping in asking if she gave change, I was hooked. I went looking for the anime. The anime was good. I preferred the manga. First, because at least in the English version they called Nezumi Rat. Second, the voice actor they chose (Kalob Martinez) was . . . harsher for lack of a better words than I expected when I envisioned him. Finally, yes, I agree. I wish it had been longer. I thought they left out some very important parts and just touched on others. Example the ending. Please don't take this as saying I didn't like it. I genuinely did. I too love Nezumi and Shion/Sion together. I just wish I had watched it before I read the manga.