Naruto Who's ur Fav?

Hidanfan posted on Jun 24, 2009 at 09:28PM
ok..alot of us r affixed on Akatsuki..yah well this forum..NOTHING 2 DO W/ UM!ok..so who's ur fav NON-akatsuki member?Mines Iruka![u can say oro cause he aint in akatsuki so....scratch thst u cant!i dont count nut jobs >>]
 ok..alot of us r affixed on Akatsuki..yah well this forum..NOTHING 2 DO W/ UM!ok..so who's ur fav NON
last edited on Jun 25, 2009 at 12:46PM
save

Naruto 48 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr akatsuki_otaku said…
big smile
NARUTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just 2 continue the discussion,y Iruka?!?!?!?!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr undeademperor1 said…
this is for you Hidanfan!!!! Irukas awsome!!!!
 this is for Du Hidanfan!!!! Irukas awsome!!!!
umm everyone knows my fav because hes not in the Akatsuki to begin with!!!! SHIKAMARU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Hidanfan said…
AWWZ ty undead ^^^ Iruka is awsome he's my 2ND Fav Outta Entire show Shiky Comes in 3rd ^^[i call shikamaru Shiky i dont no y XD]IRUKA-SAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 AWWZ ty undead ^^^ Iruka is awsome he's my 2ND Fav Outta Entire Zeigen Shiky Comes in 3rd ^^[i call shi
big smile
Nice name 4 Shikamaru.XD
But NO1 CAN B COMPARED WITH ITACHI-SAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr cici746454 said…
heart
minato!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 minato!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i thnk the 1st is cuter [my opinion =P] but Minato is Cute i gives em props ^^
heart
and Akatsuki,i chosse iruka cause he intellegent understands naruto and other reasons ^^ [and i guess he's kinda cute 2 ^^ ]
 and Akatsuki,i chosse iruka cause he intellegent understands Naruto and other reasons ^^ [and i guess
i think iruka is kind of cute
well thanx hidanfan for the comment!!!! and here you go cici!!!! this is one of my favorite drawings i did!!!!
 well thanx hidanfan for the comment!!!! and here Du go cici!!!! this is one of my Favorit drawings
Vor mehr als einem Jahr rusty746454 said…
my favorite is madara but my favorite thats not in the akatsuki is hayate gekko {i know you guys dont know who the heck i am talking about look at the picture}
 my Favorit is madara but my Favorit thats not in the Akatsuki is hayate gekko {i know Du guys dont
i no his name actually he is really cool i like him as well!!!! oh I got a new Madara 4 you!!!! a lil blurry srry!!!!
 i no his name actually he is really cool i like him as well!!!! oh I got a new Madara 4 you!!!! a lil
Vor mehr als einem Jahr rusty746454 said…
its fine =] I LOVE IT! MADARA!!!!
thanx!!!!
rusty I drew another picture just 4 you again!!!!
 rusty I drew another picture just 4 Du again!!!!
laugh
wow!u draw 2 much XD but very nice ur making my art and dei-dei-'s art look crapy lol ^^
big smile
W8!i more thing........Can u draw the Kyubbi?!?!lol
im srry for bein a good artist, and i dnt care how bad you think your guys art is i want to see some of it!!!! im glad you asked youre the first person to ask this so I hope this pic turned out tell me what you think!!!!
 im srry for bein a good artist, and i dnt care how bad Du think your guys art is i want to see some
big smile
THANKS FOR THE MINATO DRAWING THNAK YOU THANK YOU THNAK YOU!!!!
you are welcome!!!! i new you liked him so i drew him 4 u!!!!
pretty good ^^....hmmm,can u draw...........Kurenia sensei?
i drew her but i dnt like it so sooner or later im goin to redraw her but this is what i have for now!!!! i dnt like it at all its my worst drawing so far but ill gladly post any other character!!!!
 i drew her but i dnt like it so sooner oder later im goin to redraw her but this is what i have for now
smile
better than i couldve ^^hmmmmm....ok nothing 2 do w/ naruto,but can u draw a gryphon!i wana c how u would draw 1!here's r wow gryphons,and ur a gr8 drawer ^^ =D =P =} =) =]:) :}:]
 better than i couldve ^^hmmmmm....ok nothing 2 do w/ naruto,but can u draw a gryphon!i wana c how u w
that would be kool to see undeademperor1 draw a griffin
umm i can try but im not to good at animals when i get it done ill post it!!!!
ill show u 1 i did on the paint think...came out kinda bad do 2 the fact that it was on the paint thing on the computer....>> stupid computer XD u make 1 mistake and its game over,dont ask bout the spiky wing...it was cause i could!XD its not that bad i did it around cristmas,we had just gotten world of warcraft round octoberish so......
 ill Zeigen u 1 i did on the paint think...came out kinda bad do 2 the fact that it was on the paint thi
its not bad but draw it out i thnk it would come out great!!!!
u still havent shown me ur gryphon yet and im dieing 2 c it!*faints from of enthusiasm* Pein:GREAT!2nd i need 2 call the ambulance 4 her.. Hidan:she fainted,just pput her on the couch and she'll come 2....Pein:she's ur gf......Hidan:nvm just leave her and she'll come through
lol ill get it soon!!!!
smirk
here it is by popular demand i have drawn a griffin!!!!
 here it is Von beliebt demand i have drawn a griffin!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Hinata1994 said…
my fav. non-akatsuki member.....hinata
good griffin undeademperor
Vor mehr als einem Jahr korbink said…
big smile
im not a good drawer but my fav is sasuke he kicks ass espcailly narutos and itachis. so go sasuke!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Hinata1994 said…
oh yeah it's great, undeademperor!
no comment korbink........
big smile
Hey,just checked out your image gallery undeademperor1 & i gotta say,U RULLLEEEEEEEEEE.YOUR DRAWINGZ R AWESOME,& THE SAKURA DRAWING,YEAH!!!!!!!!!!<3 THE SHADING.AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thank you guys i love you all!!!! Korbink you are awsome Sasuke, thanks go to the forum Sasuke h8erz?!?!?!?! and help me prove my point please!!!!
laugh
not many ppl will help w/ that..not alot of ppl read forums...were lucky just 2 get over 50 views from ppl XD i like my ninja light bulb question,+ we need shiky 4 that 1...but we dont have a livinbg breatjhing...*looks at Undeadempoper1* hmmm....Hidan:oh no!RUN!she's gonna drag u 2 the forum most likely!Me:i was just gonna ask but that's a great idea *grabs Undead* PLZ ANSWER IT!?!?XD
ok ill go to the forum for you and answer the question!!!!
YAH!Hidan:u caved 2 quickly....me:*punches hidan* shut it
did i answer it??
ill answer the fourm too
big smile
Me 2
Ughhh...u'r talkin bout da ninja bulb 1,rite?!
yea
yeah!!!!
lol
olo!!!!
laugh
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD