Mai and Zuko Why do Du like Maiko so much?

18wanda posted on Sep 02, 2008 at 07:39PM
A lot of fans are in on Zutara, but who out there is a fan of Maiko? Zutara is kind of kewl, but even a simple relationship can have the most impact.

Mai and Zuko 3 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr emochick007 said…
Zutara is well....interesting is the most mild way I can say it. Besides, Maiko is canon AND (I think) they work a lot better together. Emo + Goth = Smiles for everyone! And, not only does Maiko have more evidence of existing (like, all of the times they kiss!) but they've liked each other since they were kids! Who doesn't like a childhood romance? :)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr 18wanda said…
big smile
It definately fits. It is good that someone feels the same way as I do. Zutara fans are nuts. It all falls apart that way!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Alchemistlover said…
Zutara is fan service basically. He became her friend that doesn't mean they have to be a couple. I love Maiko because they go way back and developed as childhood friends into a couple. Also there a very realistic relationship always fighting and loving at the same time. I also just like them together.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 Zutara is Fan service basically. He became her friend that doesn't mean they have to be a couple. I