Liebe Guter Rat please?

katz4eva posted on Mar 27, 2012 at 02:48AM
Hi. My name is Laine, and I am 13 years old.

If your going to say I'm to young for love, Juliet was 13 and she was in love.

Okay here's what happened:

I like this guy. We recently started to talk a lot more, and be kinda flirty around each other. Like, you know how in cliche movies the guy uses the excuse that he's trying to help the girl just so he could hold her hand or someting? Yeah, we were staying after school to help the drama director and we were playing on her piano, and he like grabbed my hand to show me how to play a little song. And you know how some people say if a guy picks on you he likes you? Well, he takes things from me all the time, like he took my shoe in choir yesterday, and took my phone at lunch.

-skip forward about a week.

We were in drama, playing with the piano, and I was just about to tell Adam (the guy) that I like him. Then another cliche thing happens, my friend Jessica pulls me aside and tells me she likes him.

Now I have a few questions:

1) Do you think Adam might like me?

2) What should I do about Jessica?

3) Is it worth it to risk my friends happiness for my own?

Liebe 4 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr phangs said…
i need more info.message me and ill try to help.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr rockinjs1 said…
smile
Ok so if Jessica is a true best friend and you art to you'll both back off you only get a great friend sometimes your goining to find love every where if both of you are true friends back off and.explain to him it isn't him but gals before guys
Vor mehr als einem Jahr vanillamoon08 said…
Well, since this happened in March, is there anything that happened since then? Have you already decided what you want to do??
Vor mehr als einem Jahr hgfan5602 said…
About Jessica, explain that it's best gals over guys. Even if you think that that is not true, just say so. If you are true best friends, then don't leave each other, you will find love everywhere basically.