Harry Potter Yet Another HP Roleplay: The Sequel

dragonsmemory posted on Jan 05, 2014 at 01:54PM
Harry Potter, who had married Clarice Ernest and had a daughter (Carry) and son (Dan), died in the midst of the war against Voldemort, leaving his only remaining family to carry on and avenge his death.
Now, five years after her father's death, Carry takes up his mantle and decides to save the Wizarding world. And no one disagrees with Carry Potter.

Harry Potter 632 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 632

Vor mehr als einem Jahr flabaloobalah said…
"Really?" Clarice asked, almost in disbelief.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr dragonsmemory said…
"Yeah. Dan would never let me rescue him."
Clarice shrugged. "You're right, I guess that means I need to go." She answered Carry, putting the cigarette between her teeth. Nate crossed his arms across his chest and watched Carry intently.
Carry went right for a cigarette of her own
Clarice and Nate both reached out to stop Carry from taking a cigarette. Nate was more aggressive about doing so, while Clarice was simply trying to keep her daughter from taking her own cigarettes.
She groaned. "REALLY?"
"Yes, really. It's bad enough you drink." Nate commented, thinking of something else but saying nothing.
"I was just going to have one, geez."
Nate laughed under his breath. Clarice shifted her weight onto one leg and blew smoke again. "You can't have just one, I know that better than anyone. Now can we go?" She asked in a tired voice.
Carry sighed and gave in. "Yeah, we can go. After I check something in Dad's study," she added as an afterthought. Somewhere in the study, her father had kept records of his dealings with Voldemort. Hopefully, the location of their headquarters was within those files
Vor mehr als einem Jahr LetsDuel2012 said…
((imma just jump back in or something its finally the weekend))
After the events of that afternoon, Lindsay was laying down in her and Andrew's bedroom. Its been a while since shes gotten depressed like this. She told Andrew that she needed some alone time and to make sure the twins didn't break anything
Nate watched Carry go into her father's study.
Carry dug around the old files. "FUCK!" she shouted after an hour
Nate stuck his head into the study. "What's the matter?" He asked her with a concerned frown.
"There's nothing here about Voldemort's headquarters."
"Alright, so it's okay to be a little upset with that. But we can figure it out ourselves somehow, okay?" Nate suggested.
"How?"
He sighed. "I don't know, Carry. Isn't there some sort of spell you can cast? I've got nothing."
Carry shook her head. "Not without Dad."
Nate groaned in exhaustion. "Sure there is, Carry. You're a good enough witch that you can't possibly need your father for this." He said, hoping there would be something she could and would do.
"There's no such thing as a scrying spell, so the only way to see into the headquarters would be to use Dad's connection to Moldyfuck," she explained.
"Wouldn't you theoretically have a connection to him because your father did?" Nate asked.
"I don't think so. Dad only had the connection because of the scar. I don't have a scar, so, I don't have the connection."
"Shit!" Nate swore in a rather loud voice. "Well, maybe it's somewhere that's so obvious that we just forgot to think about it." He added, rubbing his face tiredly.
"If that were true, it would be Malfoy Manor."
"Malfoy Manor it is. I'll grab my wand, meet me by the fireplace."
Carry just looked at him. There was no freaking way Voldemort's council of assholes had Dan locked in that creepy old manor. She grabbed her wand and ran after her husband. Her brother needed her.
Clarice was already standing by the fireplace, no wand as usual. She had given up on using magic after Harry died, and stashed her wand somewhere she would probably never find it. Nate lanced over at Carry. "You go first."
She tucked her wand in her pocket and grabbed a handful of Floo powder. Her heart pounded as she stepped into the brilliant emerald flames and said, "Malfoy Manor!" As Carry spun in the fireplace, she hoped Dan was okay, and that he would listen to her for once
Nate let Clarice go next, watching the bright green fire take her to Malfoy Manor. He stepped in last and repeated the words "Malfoy Manor."
Carry, once she was in the manor, found her younger brother locked in an unguarded cage. She knelt beside it. "Dan, it's me, Carry."
Dan looked up from his spot in the cage, his lip bleeding. "Carry?"
She smiled. "Yeah, it's me." She always tried to be a good role model for him, so it hurt to see him in the cage.
"I wanna go home," Dan said plainly, holding onto the bars of the cage and staring up at her nervously.
~
Nate and Clarice both landed in the cellar of Malfoy Manor where there was no light at all. Nate lit up his wand and guided the two of them out of the dark cellar, hiding behind every corner until the coast was clear. There were Death Eaters everywhere.
"I know. We'll get you out of there." She stayed with him until Nate and her mother could find them
Just as Nate and Clarice were about to turn the corner and wind up where Carry and Dan were, a band of Death Eaters appeared suddenly. Two had Clarice already. Barely even thinking, Nate pulled his wand out and fired the Killing Curse at them, Stunning two more and grabbing Clarice.
Sure enough, there was a large cage in the middle of the room where her son and daughter were. "We haven't got much time." Nate ordered them roughly, still holding his wand like the Death Eaters were there. He knew there would be more on the way, and he feared they might even run into Voldemort himself.
"I know Nate." Carry drew her wand. "Alohamora." The lock clicked open, allowing Dan to rejoin his family
Clarice stepped forward and helped Dan stand up, already feeling less nervous but there was still a feeling of nausea and anxiety in the pit of her stomach. Next, Nate raised his wand again and tapped on Carry's shoulder. "You and me should go look around." He mumbled.
"We got what we came for." She shook her head
Nate frowned and put his wand away, standing off to the the side. "Then I guess we can go now."
Carry took his hand. "We'll fight another day."
((Timeskip?))
((Sure))
((Sorry, I fell asleep! Umm so theyre home now I guess. You wanna start?))
((Let's do brother/sister time))
Carry went up to Dan's room. She wanted to spend some time with him before she and Nate left.
Nate took advantage of this opportunity and snuck into the bathroom, deciding to take a shower while he had the chance.
Meanwhile, Dan was laying on his bed, staring at the ceiling with a blank expression.
Gently, she knocked on the doorframe. "Can I come in? I'll leave my wand in the hall if you want." Dan was always picky about having magical things in his room.
"Yeah." Dan said, shoving something further under his bed and waiting for Carry to come in.
Carry set her wand just outside the door and came in
"What do you want?"