Fans of PoM Trapped inside a cave RP

kivamarie posted on Aug 03, 2012 at 03:15AM
the creature got Kait! so I need to save her solo (knowing that i told Emma and Dylan to leave) will I be able to save Kait?

Note: me and Kait are still trapped in the cave (really dark and cold)
last edited on Aug 05, 2012 at 05:25PM

Fans of PoM 584 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 584

Vor mehr als einem Jahr kivamarie said…
worried
(stomach still growls) yeah Kait is with me she went to find food for me
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ILUVKOWALSKI said…
Emma: Ok, so even though the rocks are heavy, I think the best thing to do is, start lifting some of the smaller ones, and I'll do the same from out here, if the caves big you should have a lot of oxygen to last for weeks, and you can survive without food for about a week too, and becuase it's a cave it will be full of moisture so they'll be a lot of water, so you won't die of thirst either, so we'll definatley get both of you out of there in time. And since Dylan's here too, we should be able to move the rocks a bit quicker, so don't panic okay?
worried
(stomach still growls) Kait already lift the smaller rocks and she tried to move the big rocks but she hit her head hard and the big rocks didn't move
Emma: Ok, instead of lifting, try pushing the rocks, it might be easier, I'll start moving some rocks from out ere. *Moving smaller rocks* Ooh, and in each pile of rocks like this, there's a rock, that i you move it, it moves the others, becuase that's the main rock, try looking for that rock, it'll be near the center of this. *Moving rocks*
worried
(stomach still growls) but pushing doesn't work either
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Kait_Wolf said…
hmmm
*Deeper in the cave*

Kait:(wolf) *sniffing around* Hmmm, I thought something was here. *looks around, hearing something* What was that? *starts walking*
worried
(stomach still growls)
worried
(stomach still growls) oh man I'm so HUNGRY!
hmmm
Kait:(wolf) *keeps walking, keeps hearing something* This is a little creepy now... *keeps walking*
worried
(stomach still growls) (hears something creepy) (worried) oh I don't like the looks of this
worried
(stomach still growls) (hears something creepy again) (worried)
Emma: Don't worry it'll be ok, lots of things live in the cave, becuase of the dampness, and lots of water, so Kait will easily find some food. When Kait comes back, try to lift the big rocks together, because out here all the small rocks are moved aswell, and me and Dylan are lifting the big rocks together, so I'm sure you two will be able to becuase Kait's much stronger than all of us. *Lifting some of the rocks.*
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Gumball17 said…
Dylan: *moving rocks*
Emma: Ok, so if we keep moving these rocks, we should be halfway done by nightfall. *Moving rocks*
surprise
Kait:(wolf) *still walking, going deeper and deeper in the cave* This is one long tunnel... *stops and sits down* How far did I go? *looks back, only seeing an endless dark tunnel* Maybe a little too far...*hears growling, thinking it her stomck* Quiet you, I`m trying to think here...! *thought of something* Wait, I`m not even hungery... *hears growling again, closer and loader, eyes widden and shivers* Please tell me that`s just Lech playing a trick on me..... *turns around and sees big yellowy, orange eyes stairs angery at Kait, howls to warn the others* WHAOOooo- *gets grabed by the creacher and gets drag away*
Dylan: *drops rock hes holding* Did you hear that?! It sounded like Kait!
Emma: :O It did! D: Kiva, try to hide behind something! D:
(worried about Kait) no! Emma you and Dylan need to get out of here don't worry about me I need to save Kait from some kind of creature! and after that me and Kait will try to get out of the cave by ourselves! trust me! (starts walking deeper and deeper in the cave)
(still walking deeper and deeper in the cave) gosh it's pretty dark I need to get a flashlight (gets a flashlight out of my backpack) (turns on flashlight) there that's better (keeps walking deeper and deeper in the cave) Kait! Kait, where are you?!
Emma: *To Dylan*, well I'm not leaving, we have a to make a gap, that we could fit in so we can find and help them, something could happen to both of them in there! *Moving rocks even quicker now*
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
hmmm
(Emma you and Dylan are suppose to leave)
sad
(What just go from the roleplay. :/ That doesn't seem particularly fair. D: Anyway, Emma wouldn't leave you guys in a time of need it's not in her nature. )
hmmm
(I don't know)
rainy
(Well, fine then if you don't want me around I guess I'll leave. -__- Even though I don't understand why I've been told to leave when I haven't done anything wrong. And that's actually upset me a bit *Stomps off*)
hmmm
(you didn't do anything wrong beside Emma and Dylan leave because I can't have that creature kill Emma and Dylan like well that they went to get help)
sad
(But I want to help! D: And going to get help is not how Emma works, she dives straight in if her friends are in trouble)
hmmm
(I just Don't know)
rainy
(Well I'll just go then............... D': *Walks off* )
(good that's fine by me)

(still walking deeper and deeper in the cave) (still holding the flashlight) Kait! Kait! Kait,where are you?!
angry
(Kiva that was just mean. Consider me out of this RP! D:< *storms off*)
(whatever)
sad
(Kiva, I came back for a second because I wanted to see what Dylan put and I wanted to tell you something. You probably don't care, but i'd like to inform you that when I become friends with someone I'm their friend for life, I'd do anything for my friends. Unless they hurt me. I helped you in roleplays, and had a lovely time as well, and I'm being honest for the next bit. Before today, if I knew you in real life, and someone attacked you, I would have gone completely nutzo one them and I would have done anything to protect you. But you really deeply hurt me tonight, and I thought I'd let you know that you just lost a friend. Bye......:'( *Walks off, tearing up*)
(Emma sorry it's just that i got autism. I did not mean to make you upset just forget me)
(Well for making one of my best friends cry, you just made an enemy)
crying
(please leave me alone I'm already sad and hurt)
(Well so is Emma thanks to you)
(I said leave me alone)
(No! Not until you apologize to Emma and say she can RP in this!)
angry
(and I said LEAVE ME ALONE!)
angry
(FINE! but you could've at least been a little nicer! *storms off*)
(... Too late to break up the fight... -_-)
crying
(I feel sad and hurt) (sad and hurt)
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
(Yes yes it is. BTW, reported you, Kiva. -_-)
crying
(sad and hurt) (sad and hurt)
(Its your own fault)
crying
(not talking) (still sad and hurt)
meh
(*leaves*)
crying
(still sad and hurt) (still sad and hurt)
(I just read what I posted and I feel horrible.You lost 2 friends today but I took it too far. Im sorry. Please forgive me.)
crying
(still sad and hurt) (still not talking)