Fans of PoM New RP.

CuteCuddly posted on Jul 06, 2012 at 01:28PM
Storyline:

The group has brought Rune, so she can play on the island. Everyone is just relaxing in a clearing in the forest.
last edited on Aug 14, 2012 at 08:57AM

Fans of PoM 471 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 471

Vor mehr als einem Jahr CuteCuddly said…
hmmm
Elcee: That's it... He kept complaining about those three.... then he would complain, then ever curse at them a whole lot more after I was a robot... I didn't know it then, though...
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr mostar1219 said…
Monique: oh.
Elcee: I always have suspected they had something to do with my.... 'death'....
Monique: do you feel like the truth is realized once that happened?
Elcee: I don't quite understand...
Monique: after the organic death, when you found out about being more mechanical, how did you feel? Sorry if it sounds painful or personal.
sad
Elcee: I felt... I'm not too sure... I felt angry... mostly angry... and hurt...
Monique: (mumbling) open the window blinds wider and the true world is realized.
Elcee: Agreed...
Monique: sorry, I was just reminded of something in a poem I wrote.
Elcee: It's fine. *opens circuit bored on her arm, and fiddles around with some wires*
Monique: what are you doing?
surprise
Elcee: I'm... not sure. *accidently snaps a wires* Fiddlesticks... *sparks* AYE AYE AYE!
Monique: need any help?
surprise
Elcee: No, estoy bien. OH GRAN! Saqué mi cable dañado idioma. No tengo ningún control sobre qué idioma hablo ahora! Um ... Monique. ¿Entienden español o lo hablan en absoluto?
Monique: yes. Would it help to reconnect the wires?
meh
Elcee: Oui, mais il est complètement ruiné, et maintenant je parle français ....
Monique: how do I reconnect it?
Elcee: Abbiamo bisogno di estrarre completamente, al fine di risolvere il problema. Ma, così facendo, mi diventano temporaneamente disattivato. *language swap* Jeg bliver nødt til at fortælle dig, hvordan du gør det, før du tager det ud. *language swap* So listen carefully... *language swap* Sie müssen sich die Polarität des roten Kabels umzukehren, und nur die rote .. *language swap* ... Ekki snerta önnur vír ... *language swap* If you do, I will not be able to speak at all. After you do that... *language swap* αντικαταστήσει με εφεδρική στην τσέπη μου φόρεμα *points to dress pocket on her chest* *language swap* Na naweza kurekebisha waya ya awali. *language swap* This is soo annoying! *language swap* An dtuigeann tú?

(Thank goodness for google translate. XD Even in so many different languages, it still makes sense once translated)
(What are those languages in that order?0
(I don't remember... if you copy and paste each section up *language swap*, google translate will crret the language)
(Alright, I'll get to that)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ILUVKOWALSKI said…
Emma: Woah. D: (Btw I actually understood the French bit without google translate. XD)
big smile
(Ok, what did I say?)
Elcee: Hola, amigo! Abre la puarta! *language swap* Guten tag. Ich bein Elcee!
(You said, 'Yes, but it is completely ruined and now I speak French.' :P I'm learning French at school. :D)

Emma: :O Urmmm (Ok I don't really know much Spanish, all I know is that you said 'Hello friend'. XD Hmm German..... Are you saying, Hello, I'm Elcee? I only know a bit of German. X3)
laugh
(CORRECT! XD)

Elcee: *looks at her desperetely* (I said, 'Hello, friend. Open the door!" [only Spanish I know without google translate XD] and yes, it was, "Good afternoon. I am Elcee!" LOL)
(Yaay! :D)

Emma: Ok so if we put these wires back you'll be back to normal? *Looks at wires*
Elcee: *nods* In a sense... *langauge swap* Mais il suffit de remplacer par la roue de secours dans ma poche robe je peux le prendre à partir de là. (It translates 'spare tire' ignore that tire remark. XD)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr E-Scope90 said…
big smile
Uh... I'm great for this!!! Uh..... OWWWW
Hey, it's me, Leo!!!!
big smile
Emma: Oh hello Leo. :P We're just trying to get Elcee back to normal. :3 Her language control things gone a bit haywire. *Closes eyes and concentrates in the wires, wires move back in to place and go back together* I don't know if that will completely fix it, but we'll just have to see. How are you Elcee? :P
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Colonelpenguin said…
big smile
Kaitlyn: *looks at wires* oh, pretty!! *throws Emma out of the way and starts to fix them*
Emma: Hey I was mending them with my mind! They were fixed. (Me IRL: XDD)
smirk
Kaitlyn: What are you,saying.... I'm stupid *changeling look on my face*
Emma: No I'm saying they were already fixed becuase I just fixed them.
Elcee: Stop it, Kaitlyn! They were fixed! *sparks* AAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!! (@Emma: Me too! XD)
Emma: Told ya Kaitlyn. *Smirks* (Yeah Emma can get a little big headed if she's right. It's one of her downsides. She also gets extremely moody and won't want to talk to anyone if she loses an argument. Like me IRL. XD) :O *Looks at Elcee* Don't worry I can fix this. *Concentrates on wires and puts them back* There we go. :3
Monique: at least it works now.
zzz
Elcee:.....
Emma: Yup. :D Are you alright Elcee? *Looks at wires* They should be alright. :3
smile
*STORYLINE*
meh
Elcee:... *slowly stands straight and shakes her head* What just happened?
Monique: a slight malfunction in your language program.
surprise
Elcee: Slight? Is it fixed now?
Kaitlyn: *goes to practice magic*
meh
Elcee: It must be.... but then why does it sound like I'm speaking Danish?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr SgtSkipper said…
(Wow, been a while since I RP'd with you peeps, I don't even know what's going on now!)
(^IKR? Well, it turns out Emma can do magic, but only on a spcific island, or planet. We are on that island now. Elcee damaged her language circuritry, and its pretty much fixed now, except she thinks she's speaking Danish, instead of English. and that's about it... XD)
(^ Wow, remember when MS had trouble with that? Funny times *Reminisce*. I'd like to join but only if it's ok with everyone else...)
smile
(^ Fine by me, and its my RP. I don't mind at all, and I doubt the others will. And, yes, I do. LOL! I think I got the idea from that. XD)
(^ Maybe. Remember when he turned evil and attacked Monique and almost hurt Rune?)