Stormclan Members of MoonClan

Bluefire7777 posted on Nov 17, 2016 at 09:32PM
MoonClan is a neighboring Clan of StormClan that lives to the west of StormClan and borders right along the creek that leads into the falls. They are sleek cats that enjoy both the fish from the many creeks that run through their territory as well as the prey found in their forests.

Leader: Bearstar(Bluefire7777)- huge dark brown nearly black tom with dark green eyes and lighter brown muzzle and paws (Mate: Robinwing)

Deputy: Storkclaw(TeamPeeta649) - slender gray tom with thin black stripes running down the length of his back and dark brown eyes (Mate: Greysquirrel) Apprentice: Dabblepaw

Medicine Cat: Oakleaf(tanglebelly)- small brown tom with bright amber eyes Apprentice: Minnowpaw

Warriors: Lakefrost(Bluefire7777)- lighter brown tabby she-cat with bright blue green eyes and white toes (Mate: Mudpath) Apprentice: Whitepaw
Greysquirrel(Bluefire7777)- fluffy light gray she-cat with a slender build and light green eyes (Mate: Storkclaw)
Mudpath(TeamPeeta649)- large white tom with dark brown paws and rings around his tail and blue eyes (Mate: Lakefrost) Apprentice: Clearpaw
Sunfang(forgetful)- a dark orange tabby tom with pale green eyes
Snowtail(tanglebelly)- White tom with brown patches through out his fur and blue eyes Apprentice: Rowanpaw
Shadowdrift(Bluefire7777)- black tom with long grey socks and a white muzzle and ear tips with blue eyes (Mate: Swallowflight) Apprentice: Eaglepaw
Stagleap(KatieK102)- reddish-tabby tom with a dark underbelly and amber eyes
Graylion(smartone)-Huge gray fluffy tom with a lion like fluff of fur with bright orangey amber eyes
Aquagaze(smartone)-a pretty small silvery gray she-cat with white markings and brilliant blue eyes
Silverbird(Bluefire7777)- pretty silver tabby she-cat with dark green eyes and black paws
Boulderdust(tanglebelly)- large gray tom with green eyes
Hazelstreak(TeamPeeta649)- reddish brown she-cat with white flecks and gray eyes

Apprentices: Minnowpaw(forgetful)- a white tabby she-cat with dark brown stripes and dark blue eyes
Rowanpaw(KatieK102)- brown tabby tom with darker tabby markings/paws, and amber eyes
Dabblepaw(smartone)-a soft tom with a tortoiseshell white and brown coat with mossy green eyes
Eaglepaw(TeaamPeeta649)- large black tom with a fluffy white chest and muzzle and light green eyes
Whitepaw(TeamPeeta649)- white tom with brown paws and piercing bright blue eyes
Clearpaw(Bluefire7777)- gray she-cat with darker gray and white spots with pretty clear blue eyes

Queens: Swallowflight(KatieK102)- russet-colored she-cat with darker paws and green eyes (Mate: Shadowdrift) Kits: Russetkit, Riverkit, Kestrelkit, and Petalkit
Robinwing(TeamPeeta649)- brown she-cat with a black underbelly and light grey muzzle and bright grey eyes (Mate: Bearstar) Kits: Wolfkit, Minkkit, Pinekit, and Lichenkit

Kits: Russetkit(tanglebelly)- russet colored tom with blue eyes and one black sock on his right front paw
Riverkit(forgetful)- black and gray marbled tom with white paws and blue eyes
Kestrelkit(Bluefire7777)- russet she-cat with blue-grey socks on all legs and covered in black spots and blue eyes
Petalkit(KatieK102)- a pale golden she-kit with tabby markings and white paws and green eyes
Wolfkit(Bluefire7777)- large pale brown nearly grey tom with a large grey-white chest and grey eyes
Minkkit(Bluefire7777)-dark brown tabby she-cat with a black underbelly and blue eyes
Pinekit(TeamPeeta649) - large brown tabby maine coon tom with a grey muzzle and dark green eyes
Lichenkit(TeamPeeta649)- black she-cat with light grey flecks all over, grey paws and ears and green eyes
Stormkit- large lighter brown tabby tom with dark green eyes and one white paw
Hailkit(Bluefire7777)- pretty silvery-almost blue she-cat with bright blue eyes and a white back sock

Elders: Stonegaze(TeamPeeta649)- dark gray tom with black flecks, a black muzzle, tail and amber eyes
Addertail(TalaLeisu2)- brown tabby tom with blue eyes
last edited on Aug 27, 2017 at 08:49PM

Stormclan 1602 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 1602

Vor mehr als einem Jahr TeamPeeta649 said…
I'll slow her down if she gets too far ahead. *laughs* I'm glad to have such an eager apprentice though. -Storkclaw

*nods* Absolutely. Better safe than sorry. *sniffs around cautiously* -Robinwing
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Bluefire7777 said…
She'll make a wonderful warrior *smiles* It's good the Clan needs them we're real small now so much death these past few years...and hardly any young cats to replace them. I'm glad Darkblossoms kits are coming soon. *looks directly at him* I saw you and Greysquirrel were very friendly is that official? Are you two thinking about kits? -Timberwolf

*as they head closer to the GoldenClan border to the north his nose curls in disgust* that smell its strong *he heads over to the border itself along a meadow clearing* The rouges have completely covered GoldenClans scent...StarClan this isn't good... -Bearstar
*after some time in the nursery she gives birth to three beautiful kits* -Darkblossom

Oh sissy there just beautiful the clan will be just ecstatic *says watching them as the wiggle around at her belly* What are you gonna call them? -Greysquirrel

Snowtail and I picked out some names but since he's on patrol now with Lakefrost I'll give them some names *smiles and licks each kit* The big black tom will be Eaglekit cause he looks like one day he'll be a mighty eagle...The second white tom with the little brown feet like Snowtail will be Whitekit...and the youngest she-cat with the gray and white spots will be Clearkit... -Darkblossom

Oh those are beautiful *smiles looking at her nephews and nieces* I'll go tell the clan about their newest members Eaglekit, Whitekit, and Clearkit *smiles and nuzzles her sister lovingly they were very close* -Greysquirrel
I would like to have kits in the near future, but I haven't brought it up to Greysquirrel yet. We've only just become mates and I don't want to put her off by rushing for kits right away. -Storkclaw

The border markings are fresh. How did they overtake so quickly...I know GoldenClan is small, but they're a strong clan. -Robinwing

*paces outside the nursery* Can I see them? -Hazelpaw
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Do you want to be one or even both of the boys Peeta? Tanglebelly is never really on this clan

Well either way congratulations on becoming mates it's a beautiful thing *smiles thinking of his own beautiful mate who he still loved madly* -Timberwolf
This must be a massive gang of cats to drive GoldenClan away...and now pushing into a StormClan territory they're challenging the biggest clan in the forest...we have to speak to Falconstar... -Bearstar

I don't smell anything! *calls* the farther south the weaker the scent! -Silverpaw
I shall be both haha! By the way are you wanting to operate with the old StormClan since falconstar or current StormClan?

It certainly is. *perks his ears at his apprentice's words* Well that's a good sign. -Storkclaw
Thanks! And I only said Falconstar cause the clans haven't seen each other in so long I probably should have said Tanglestar lol might change it to that. Btw I was thinking that MoonClan would meet with StormClan about Taveys group and Tavey's group is spying so they find out about it. Knowing that MoonClan is smaller and weaker they'll attack MoonClan camp trying to drive them away like GoldenClan and ReeClan. You run Taevy's group so I wanted to run it by you.

* leaps back over to her mentor* Yea I can't smell anything as we go farther. I'm not sure if you wanna check it out for yourself or not to make sure -Silverpaw

I have a feeling they're on the more northern side of our territory the further south we push the more into unknown badger territory we go -Timberwolf
*sits quietly next to her kits already in love with them as they suckle* Dont worry my sweet ones I'll protect you and keep you warm *says as she curls her tail around them and starts to softly sing a sweet lullaby* -Darkblossom

Let's find the other half of them and head back to camp I need to assemble a patrol tomorrow to go to with me to StormClan to speak with Tanglestar about GoldenClan's disappearance and our findings today -Bearstar
*pokes her head into the nursery* Awww they're adorable, Darkblossom. -Hazelpaw

I can't scent anymore of them. Well done, Silverpaw. Let's report back with Bearstar. *starts heading back* -Storkclaw

*nods* If it's not too much of a request, I'd like to join tomorrow's patrol. Anyway in which I can help I'd like to do it. -Robinwing
Alright you can go as well I should keep Storkclaw home if I'm leaving perhaps I'll take an apprentice with me Silverpaw has shown improvement I'll have her go give her some time apart from her mentor that should be enough of us *says as they meet up with Storkclaw* The GoldenClan border is gone its now marked by rouges they must've drove them out I'm afraid the situation is bad...I will go visit StormClan tomorrow.. -Bearstar

*smiles* Oh hello Hazelpaw back from your patrol? Come and see them their just precious *says uncovering them with her tail purring proudly* I know they'll be wonderful warriors so strong and healthy even Oakleaf said so *smiles brightly she was very excited* -Darkblossom
*pads over to her side* I hope I get one as an apprentice. What are their names? -Hazelpaw

*tenses* Well as a small piece of good news they have not yet entered our territory. There was no trace at all of them in our direction. -Storkclaw
The big tom is Eaglekit *smiles* the other handsome tom is Whitekit, and the little she-kit is Clearkit *chuckles* And maybe you will Hazelpaw I'm sure they'd love to train under you *purrs she was the sweetest cat and quite beautiful and the way she looked at her kits you knew she was going to be a good mother though she was young* -Darkblossom

That is good news *sighs a bit* lets head back to camp now *with that he leads the patrol back towards camp* -Bearstar
You and Snowtail will make good parents. -Hazelpaw

*follows beside him* I'm sure that whatever comes our way we can handle it. You've built a strong clan. -Robinwing
Vor mehr als einem Jahr tanglebelly said…
*shuffles through his herbs in the medicine den glancing over at Darkblossom every now and then to make sure she is okay*
Oakleaf

*pads into the Medicine den quickly in a panick* I'm so sorry i wasn't here for there birth!
Snowtail

Aw thank you *smiles* -Darkblossom

A small clan now but strong *says continuing* -Bearstar
With the birth of Darkblossom's kits we'll soon have a bigger clan. Hazelpaw and Silverpaw will become warriors before we know it I'm sure. -Robinwing
That is true *sighs* I just hope their is no more bloodshed around this -Bearstar
*nods* Even when worst comes to worst I know that you and Storkclaw can lead us through it. -Robinwing
That's very kind of you Robinwing *smiles a bit as they walk back into camp* -Bearstar

*pads up to her father* no unfair scents on the western border -Lakefrost

Good then it's just to the north and west...I have bad news though GoldenClan has been chased out by rouges and there encroaching on StormClan tomorrow morning I will go and speak without tanglestar about this threat this involves all clans... -Bearstar

Oh that is bad news *her ears drop a bit* I trust you'll lead us where nessasary father -Lakefrost

*pads over* On the bright side Darkblossom gave birth to three healthy kits *smiles* there beautiful and they'll make excellent warriors Bearstar the Clan is very proud-Greysquirrel

Now that is good news *smiles* I will go see them for myself at once -Bearstar
Maybe you'll be lucky enough to get one as an apprentice once it's time and you've become a warrior. *flicks Silverpaw's shoulder with his tail**licks Greysquirrel's ear* I trust that you were the first one there to help with the birth. *purrs* -Storkclaw

Im sure they're gorgeous. -Robinwing
Oh course they're my beloved sisters kits *smiles* makes me want some of my own someday there so cute you must see them -Greysquirrel

I'm going to see them now I'm an aunt *rushes over to the nursery racing in front of Bearstar* -Silverpaw

*laughs and pads in after her apprentice* Congratulations Darkblossom *looks over the kits with joy* They're beautiful MoonClan is truely blessed by StarClan -Bearstar

Thank you Bearstar this is an honor to have you here praising my kits *purrs* -Darkblossom
Of course. *nuzzles her head and pads over to the nursery with her* They're lovely. -Storkclaw

*sits outside the nursery* -Robinwing
*nods and pads outside back towards his den* -Bearstar

*smiles and pads in with Storkclaw* there's Eaglekit Whitekit and Clearkit *says pointing to each kit* -Greysquirrel

I feel so popular with all these cats coming to visit *chuckles a bit* -Darkblossom
They're absolutely precious, Darkblossom. -Storkclaw

*pads up beside him* Bearstar, would it be all right if I spent some time with you? -Robinwing
Doing what? -Bearstar

Why thank you *smiles* I think they're precious too *she licks their heads as the wiggle around at her belly* -Darkblossom

She's gonna be a great mother don't you think Storkclaw? *smiles at him* -Greysquirrel
Absolutely. You would be too some day. -Storkclaw

Anything you'd like really. -Robinwing
Oh yea you totally would! *beams* You both would really *smiles* -Darkblossom

That's sweet sissy *smiles and looks over at the kits again then back at Storkclaw* you think we could handle three crazy kits? *laughs* -Greysquirrel
I think we could handle even more than three. *nuzzles her neck* -Storkclaw

I'd like the chance to spend time with you no matter what. Just to talk. -Robinwing
I was just going to work out our visit to StormClan -Bearstar

I don't know you're a pretty busy deputy *purrs* -Greysquirrel
I'd always have time for you and our future little ones. -Storkclaw

I could help. -Robinwing
*sits besides Darkblossom proudly looking down at the ktis*
Snowtail
Well you better help babysit *laughs then looks at Snowtail* Definately the best thing that's happened to us -Darkblossom

*squirms over her brothers* -Clearkit

What do you suggest? We haven't spoken to StormClan is years now -Bearstar
*nods in agreement* yea best thing to happen to us *purrs* its about time the clan had new paws to!
Snowtail
Everyone has been so excited for them even Bearstar gave his blessings on the kits and our family *purrs and licks Snowtail cheeks* You know Whitekit looks just like you so handsome *purrs* -Darkblossom
*chuckles nuzzleing the kits* least one of them has something of mine!
Snowtail
Well we dont know the eye colors yet *chuckles* and soon theyll be open and theyll be running around like crazy -Darkblossom
*mewls loudly and paws at his father's muzzle* -Eaglekit

Well, on patrol some time ago I heard some chatter from a StormClan patrol about new leadership. Scorchstar is the name I picked up. -Robinwing
Scorchstar... *says as he searches for memory of this cat* I might remember a Scorch from many moons ago very young cat when I started my leadership might've been a paw -Bearstar

*giggles at Eaglekit* little troublemaker that one -Darkblossom

I'm surprised he looks most like you sissy and I was definitely the wild child compared to you *laughs* -Greysquirrel
Much hasn't changed, dear. *purrs* -Storkclaw

I know it's not much in means of intel, but at least we know to expect new faces and personalities to deal with. StormClan has always been a very welcoming, but cautious clan from what I've heard. -Robinwing
Yes I remember that much. They have a tendency to let in outside cats unlike us so its no wonder these rouges are pushing into our forest... *grumbles* but as they are the strongest its important that we make friends with them or well end up like GoldenClan...were small even I do make the apprentices warriors...though I dont think I could leave the apprentice den empty even with Darkblossoms kits -Bearstar

Oh hush you *cuffs him playfully* -Greysquirrel

*squirms over her brother Eaglekit pawing at him blindly mewing* -Clearkit
My sister is still young. She has some time before she'll be ready for the responsibilities of a warrior. Even if the apprentices are made warriors before Darkblossom's kids are made apprentices it is always customary to have the youngest warriors continuing apprentice duties until new apprentices are made. Besides, a little extra hard work can only help prepare them for the life of a warrior. As for StormClan, since these cats are pushing into their territory maybe they have an idea of what's going on. -Robinwing

*licks her cheek* I think we'd make wonderful parents. -Storkclaw

*Mewls and licks at her paw* -Eaglekit

*sleeps soundly at his mother's stomach* -Whitekit
Guess well see how baby sitting duties go *laughs* -Greysquirrel

*mews and starts to crawl off him wiggling between him and Whitekit* -Clearkit

I hope so I'd hate to walk into their camp catch them off guard -Bearstar
No matter what I know we'll get through this as a clan. And I'll be here to support you every step of the way. -Robinwing

*curls up at his mother's stomach to feed* -Eaglekit

*snuggles against his sister* -Whitekit

Indeed. -Storkclaw
That's very kind of you Robinwing -Bearstar

Theyre wiggling around quite a bit *smiles* I can't wait til they can talk and run and grow theyre own personailties... *smiles* And there mother will love them every step of the way *purrs as she licks each of them* -Darkblossom

Well we should give them privacy *smiles at her sister then Storkclaw as she pads out of the nursery* -Greysquirrel
Well, I would like to be beside you for everything. But for now, if all I can do is spend time with you giving help that's what I'll do. *smiles slightly* -Robinwing

*follows her* They're little angels. -Storkclaw
How did it go with Lakefrost *sits down next to her* -Bearstar

They are *smiles* I've never seen my sister so happy even when we were made warriors...I can tell this is what she's always wanted little kits to take care of -Greysquirrel
*sighs* Not good. She said that in time she'll adjust. I hope she starts speaking to me again soon but I can tell she isn't ready yet. -Robinwing

And what about you? What makes you happiest? -Storkclaw
I knew she'd react something like that *sighs* I'm sorry youve lost a friend for now -Bearstar

I dont know im happy just living I guess *laughs a bit* I just live for fun -Greysquirrel
Don't be sorry. I pride myself on honesty. If I'm not being honest about my feelings I'm not truly being myself. And I have strong feelings for you. So even if it makes others look at me like I'm crazy...*shrugs* I'm fine with that. -Robinwing

Well as long as you're happy, I'm happy. *licks her cheek* -Storkclaw