Stormclan Members of MoonClan

Bluefire7777 posted on Nov 17, 2016 at 09:32PM
MoonClan is a neighboring Clan of StormClan that lives to the west of StormClan and borders right along the creek that leads into the falls. They are sleek cats that enjoy both the fish from the many creeks that run through their territory as well as the prey found in their forests.

Leader: Bearstar(Bluefire7777)- huge dark brown nearly black tom with dark green eyes and lighter brown muzzle and paws (Mate: Robinwing)

Deputy: Storkclaw(TeamPeeta649) - slender gray tom with thin black stripes running down the length of his back and dark brown eyes (Mate: Greysquirrel) Apprentice: Dabblepaw

Medicine Cat: Oakleaf(tanglebelly)- small brown tom with bright amber eyes Apprentice: Minnowpaw

Warriors: Lakefrost(Bluefire7777)- lighter brown tabby she-cat with bright blue green eyes and white toes (Mate: Mudpath) Apprentice: Whitepaw
Greysquirrel(Bluefire7777)- fluffy light gray she-cat with a slender build and light green eyes (Mate: Storkclaw)
Mudpath(TeamPeeta649)- large white tom with dark brown paws and rings around his tail and blue eyes (Mate: Lakefrost) Apprentice: Clearpaw
Sunfang(forgetful)- a dark orange tabby tom with pale green eyes
Snowtail(tanglebelly)- White tom with brown patches through out his fur and blue eyes Apprentice: Rowanpaw
Shadowdrift(Bluefire7777)- black tom with long grey socks and a white muzzle and ear tips with blue eyes (Mate: Swallowflight) Apprentice: Eaglepaw
Stagleap(KatieK102)- reddish-tabby tom with a dark underbelly and amber eyes
Graylion(smartone)-Huge gray fluffy tom with a lion like fluff of fur with bright orangey amber eyes
Aquagaze(smartone)-a pretty small silvery gray she-cat with white markings and brilliant blue eyes
Silverbird(Bluefire7777)- pretty silver tabby she-cat with dark green eyes and black paws
Boulderdust(tanglebelly)- large gray tom with green eyes
Hazelstreak(TeamPeeta649)- reddish brown she-cat with white flecks and gray eyes

Apprentices: Minnowpaw(forgetful)- a white tabby she-cat with dark brown stripes and dark blue eyes
Rowanpaw(KatieK102)- brown tabby tom with darker tabby markings/paws, and amber eyes
Dabblepaw(smartone)-a soft tom with a tortoiseshell white and brown coat with mossy green eyes
Eaglepaw(TeaamPeeta649)- large black tom with a fluffy white chest and muzzle and light green eyes
Whitepaw(TeamPeeta649)- white tom with brown paws and piercing bright blue eyes
Clearpaw(Bluefire7777)- gray she-cat with darker gray and white spots with pretty clear blue eyes

Queens: Swallowflight(KatieK102)- russet-colored she-cat with darker paws and green eyes (Mate: Shadowdrift) Kits: Russetkit, Riverkit, Kestrelkit, and Petalkit
Robinwing(TeamPeeta649)- brown she-cat with a black underbelly and light grey muzzle and bright grey eyes (Mate: Bearstar) Kits: Wolfkit, Minkkit, Pinekit, and Lichenkit

Kits: Russetkit(tanglebelly)- russet colored tom with blue eyes and one black sock on his right front paw
Riverkit(forgetful)- black and gray marbled tom with white paws and blue eyes
Kestrelkit(Bluefire7777)- russet she-cat with blue-grey socks on all legs and covered in black spots and blue eyes
Petalkit(KatieK102)- a pale golden she-kit with tabby markings and white paws and green eyes
Wolfkit(Bluefire7777)- large pale brown nearly grey tom with a large grey-white chest and grey eyes
Minkkit(Bluefire7777)-dark brown tabby she-cat with a black underbelly and blue eyes
Pinekit(TeamPeeta649) - large brown tabby maine coon tom with a grey muzzle and dark green eyes
Lichenkit(TeamPeeta649)- black she-cat with light grey flecks all over, grey paws and ears and green eyes
Stormkit- large lighter brown tabby tom with dark green eyes and one white paw
Hailkit(Bluefire7777)- pretty silvery-almost blue she-cat with bright blue eyes and a white back sock

Elders: Stonegaze(TeamPeeta649)- dark gray tom with black flecks, a black muzzle, tail and amber eyes
Addertail(TalaLeisu2)- brown tabby tom with blue eyes
last edited on Aug 27, 2017 at 08:49PM

Stormclan 1602 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1401-1450 of 1602

Vor mehr als einem Jahr TeamPeeta649 said…
I'd love that. *purrs happily* My father will be happy when we do start a family. He's been waiting for me to offer the clan future warriors. He finds it to be a high honor. -Storkclaw
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Bluefire7777 said…
Most cats in this Clan do *laughs a bit* espechially old toms it seems they don't know what it means to carry kits in their bellies *teases lightly* -Greysquirrel
I would assume not. *chuckles softly* But I know better. Since you obviously will be the one carrying them we have them on your terms. *licks her ears* -Storkclaw
I know I was just teasing *purrs* I'm sure you're father just wants little ones to tell stories too and play at his feet *smiles* they certainly are cute too -Greysquirrel
Possibly..*thinks of his father's rather cold demeanor, but shakes the thought away, instead hoping that she was right* But you're right. *smiles slightly* They are very adorable. -Storkclaw
Vor mehr als einem Jahr tanglebelly said…
*keeps at it* Okay ill be gentle then..*purrs at her touch*
Boulderdust
*nods and moans softly, her hips starting to move with his* -Hazelstreak
*grips her back tighly huffing in pleasure* I-i like this!
Boulderdust
M-Me too. *pants against him* It still hurts some...but it mainly feels good. *licks his muzzle softly, still moaning* -Hazelstreak
So adorable they melt even Lakefrosts heart *purrs teasing gently* -Greysquirrel
*chuckles softly* Very true. But even she's become softer as of late. -Storkclaw
I suspect Mudpaths influence *purrs* he's a kind cat and always ready to make Lakefrost bite her tongue when she needs it. He's a good cat for her -Greysquirrel
Well I owe him my gratitude because she hasn't been glaring me down so much anymore. *flicks his tail in amusement* You're right though: they mesh well together. I wonder if they've had any thoughts on starting a family at some point. -Storkclaw
Lakefrosts never seemed like the motherly type though who knows StarClan works in mysterious ways *purrs* I mean her mother Stormysky wasn't the most motherly either -Greysquirrel
That's very true. I never expected Robinwing to be eager for kits, but she's certainly taken to it. Her kits are adorable none the less. -Storkclaw
Also little terrors *laughs a bit* Do you see the way her daughters run around and rip up the place? -Greysquirrel
A wild bunch. *purrs* Pinekit and Wolfkit seem very much like Bearstar already. -Storkclaw
They certainly are big kits like their father *purrs* he loves them so though he's a very kind father *looks to Storkclaw* I'm sure you'll be a kind father as well -Greysquirrel
Thank you, my love. *nuzzles the top of her head* I know you'll make the most incredible mother. -Storkclaw
*moans into her neck getting close to finishing* I-i cant hold it!
Boulderdust
D-Don't! *grips his back as her own body approached climax* Don't hold back! -Hazelstreak
*moans as he finishes holding her tightly and pants into her neck*
Boulderdust
*keeps a tight hold on him as she finishes too**pants heavily* I love you. -Hazelstreak
Thank you dear *smiles* -Storkclaw

*eyes a beetle crawling around in the nursery and pounces on it promptly she was still small but she was starting to to move around more still clumsy though* -Hailkit
Have you given names any thought? -Storkclaw

*peers over at the younger kit* -Lichenkit

Mama! When can we go out and play? -Pinekit

Let the warriors and apprentices have some peace and quiet before you wild kits go stomping around the camp. *purrs and grooms her kits* -Robinwing
*looks up at Lichenkit curiously then paws at the beetle again* -Hailkit

Hm not too much...do you have any ideas? *purrs* -Greysquirrel
I thought Blossomkit could be nice. -Storkclaw

*pads over to Hailkit hesitantly and waves her tail in greetings* -Lichenkit
•watches the other kits from his nest•
Russetkit

•purrs nuzzling her• I love you to.
Boulderdust
*pounces at her brothers tail* Gotcha Russetkit *smirks* -Kestrelkit

*looks up at the bigger kit and tilts her head curiously* Who are you? *chirps quietly* -Hailkit
That's pretty *purrs* I like that -Greysquirrel
That's pretty *purrs* I like that -Greysquirrel
I thought you might. *purrs and licks her head* -Storkclaw

*nuzzles his chin lovingly* -Hazelstreak

Lichenkit. You're Hailkit, right? -Lichenkit
Any other names? *smiles* -Greysquirrel

Yea. How do you know my name? *says confused* -Hailkit
What about Currentkit? -Storkclaw

I know everyone's name. And you're the newest litter. -Lichenkit
That's a strong name I like that as well *purrs* You're pretty good at this naming thing *laughs a bit* -Greysquirrel

I don't know you. Though I only opened my eyes a few days ago so I guess that makes sense. Who's your mommy? *looks around the nursery curiously* -Hailkit
Add it to the list of qualifications. *purrs in amusement* -Storkclaw

Robinwing. *points her tail to her mother who was bathing her siblings* -Lichenkit
*talks quietly with Silverbird in the nursery* I don't think you should go alone Silver *says nervously* Carrying two kits yourself? -Greysquirrel

The less cats the less disturbance in the forest Grey the kits are noisy enough I'd rather just take the kits myself and meet Treetail by the creek he'll help me bring them over and we'll go to the foxhole from there -Silverbird

Do you even have to take them Silver? I still think they're too young let them meet there father as apprentices they'll be more capable then -Greysquirrel

Treetail wants to see them as kits plus they're older enough to not stumble on there paws I think I can get them across fine -Silverbird

At least let me help you get across most of our borders... -Greysquirrel

Alright you help me to the meadows and I'll make it from there -Silverbird
*stays close to her friend's side* Silverbird are you sure you don't want any extra help? Even just for protection? *licks her shoulder* I have complete faith in you, I just want to make sure you feel comfortable. -Hazelstreak
*looks around for his mate*
Boulderdust

*squeaks* Hey get off my tail!
Russetkit
I dont want anyone outside this den to know so the less cats leaving camp the better *looks to her friend* Thank you for your concern but I think I'll be alright with grey taking me through our territory and meeting Treetail at the creek I think I'll have enough protection. What I need you to do is just make sure no one sees us and cover for me if you must ill be back before sunrise -Silverbird
*nods* Absolutely. I'll cover for you as long as you need. -Hazelstreak
Vor mehr als einem Jahr KatieK102 said…
*Pads past the trio of she-cats with a squirrel in his jaws* "Catching up on gossip?" *teases, padding past* ~ Stagleap

*grooms Kestrelkit* ~ Swallowflight

*Mews and paws weakly at his mother's paws* ~ Stormkit
Oh yes but we were just finishing *says as she waves her tail at her sister and leaves* -Greysquirrel

*sees her brother and starts playfully batting at his tail* -Hailkit

Mom I hate baths *says grumbling* -Kestrelkit
*Meows angerily and bats at her ears* ~ Stormkit

"You have to be clean," *reasons* "I won't have dirty, gross kits running around the camp." ~ Swallowflight

*Snickers at her sister* ~ Petalkit
Shut up Petalkit! *says flinging a piece of moss at her sister* -Kestrelkit

Stormkittttt *meows as he bats her ear and swats her own paw to block him* -Hailkit
*Ducks* "Missed me!" ~ Petalkit

"Stop!" *growls, striking her* ~ Stormkit
Kits stop hitting each other *says grabbing Stromkit and separating them* Can you go one moment without bothering each other? -Silverbird

Missed you?! *growls squirms from her mothers grip and tackles her sister playfully* Ive got you now! -Kestrelkit
Give your mother a break you little monsters. *purrs in amusement and licks her shoulder* I'll leave you guys be. *waves her tail to her friend before padding off to find her mate* -Hazelstreak

*watches the other kits* Ma, are they always so aggressive? -Lichenkit

*purrs softly* Sometimes they do get pretty roudy. -Robinwing

Come on, Lichenkit, it's fun! -Pinekit
"She started it!" *protests* ~ Stormkit (About how old are they now?)

*Squeals as she goes down, batting at her ears* ~ Petalkit

*Huffs as Kestrelkit ruffles her pelt again* "There's no point. I'm about to give up on those two." *Picks Russetkit up and begins grooming his pelt* ~ Swallowflight
*bounds over to Kestrelkit and Petalkit* Want to play with my sister and I? -Pinekit