Stormclan Members of MoonClan

Bluefire7777 posted on Nov 17, 2016 at 09:32PM
MoonClan is a neighboring Clan of StormClan that lives to the west of StormClan and borders right along the creek that leads into the falls. They are sleek cats that enjoy both the fish from the many creeks that run through their territory as well as the prey found in their forests.

Leader: Bearstar(Bluefire7777)- huge dark brown nearly black tom with dark green eyes and lighter brown muzzle and paws (Mate: Robinwing)

Deputy: Storkclaw(TeamPeeta649) - slender gray tom with thin black stripes running down the length of his back and dark brown eyes (Mate: Greysquirrel) Apprentice: Dabblepaw

Medicine Cat: Oakleaf(tanglebelly)- small brown tom with bright amber eyes Apprentice: Minnowpaw

Warriors: Lakefrost(Bluefire7777)- lighter brown tabby she-cat with bright blue green eyes and white toes (Mate: Mudpath) Apprentice: Whitepaw
Greysquirrel(Bluefire7777)- fluffy light gray she-cat with a slender build and light green eyes (Mate: Storkclaw)
Mudpath(TeamPeeta649)- large white tom with dark brown paws and rings around his tail and blue eyes (Mate: Lakefrost) Apprentice: Clearpaw
Sunfang(forgetful)- a dark orange tabby tom with pale green eyes
Snowtail(tanglebelly)- White tom with brown patches through out his fur and blue eyes Apprentice: Rowanpaw
Shadowdrift(Bluefire7777)- black tom with long grey socks and a white muzzle and ear tips with blue eyes (Mate: Swallowflight) Apprentice: Eaglepaw
Stagleap(KatieK102)- reddish-tabby tom with a dark underbelly and amber eyes
Graylion(smartone)-Huge gray fluffy tom with a lion like fluff of fur with bright orangey amber eyes
Aquagaze(smartone)-a pretty small silvery gray she-cat with white markings and brilliant blue eyes
Silverbird(Bluefire7777)- pretty silver tabby she-cat with dark green eyes and black paws
Boulderdust(tanglebelly)- large gray tom with green eyes
Hazelstreak(TeamPeeta649)- reddish brown she-cat with white flecks and gray eyes

Apprentices: Minnowpaw(forgetful)- a white tabby she-cat with dark brown stripes and dark blue eyes
Rowanpaw(KatieK102)- brown tabby tom with darker tabby markings/paws, and amber eyes
Dabblepaw(smartone)-a soft tom with a tortoiseshell white and brown coat with mossy green eyes
Eaglepaw(TeaamPeeta649)- large black tom with a fluffy white chest and muzzle and light green eyes
Whitepaw(TeamPeeta649)- white tom with brown paws and piercing bright blue eyes
Clearpaw(Bluefire7777)- gray she-cat with darker gray and white spots with pretty clear blue eyes

Queens: Swallowflight(KatieK102)- russet-colored she-cat with darker paws and green eyes (Mate: Shadowdrift) Kits: Russetkit, Riverkit, Kestrelkit, and Petalkit
Robinwing(TeamPeeta649)- brown she-cat with a black underbelly and light grey muzzle and bright grey eyes (Mate: Bearstar) Kits: Wolfkit, Minkkit, Pinekit, and Lichenkit

Kits: Russetkit(tanglebelly)- russet colored tom with blue eyes and one black sock on his right front paw
Riverkit(forgetful)- black and gray marbled tom with white paws and blue eyes
Kestrelkit(Bluefire7777)- russet she-cat with blue-grey socks on all legs and covered in black spots and blue eyes
Petalkit(KatieK102)- a pale golden she-kit with tabby markings and white paws and green eyes
Wolfkit(Bluefire7777)- large pale brown nearly grey tom with a large grey-white chest and grey eyes
Minkkit(Bluefire7777)-dark brown tabby she-cat with a black underbelly and blue eyes
Pinekit(TeamPeeta649) - large brown tabby maine coon tom with a grey muzzle and dark green eyes
Lichenkit(TeamPeeta649)- black she-cat with light grey flecks all over, grey paws and ears and green eyes
Stormkit- large lighter brown tabby tom with dark green eyes and one white paw
Hailkit(Bluefire7777)- pretty silvery-almost blue she-cat with bright blue eyes and a white back sock

Elders: Stonegaze(TeamPeeta649)- dark gray tom with black flecks, a black muzzle, tail and amber eyes
Addertail(TalaLeisu2)- brown tabby tom with blue eyes
last edited on Aug 27, 2017 at 08:49PM

Stormclan 1602 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1451-1500 of 1602

Vor mehr als einem Jahr KatieK102 said…
*Pauses, mid-bat* "Play what?" ~ Petalkit
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Bluefire7777 said…
Im gonna say like a moon or two just a bit younger than Tanglekit and Dapplekit in StormClan. Old enough to talk decently and run around but they still suckle.

Goodluck Swallow youre two daughters are going to be battling til theyre warriors *chuckles a bit* -Silverbird

Oh I want to play too! *says bounding over her fur fluffed up in excitement* -Wolfkit

Yea lets play *says jumping off her sister* -Kestrelkit
*Blows out a breath* "I know, I've already accepted the fact." ~ Swallowflight

"Play what?" ~ Petalkit
At least in another moon or so they'll be their mentors problem *laughs a bit* -Silverbird
*Nuzzles Russetkit's head* "True, although I'll miss them. It's so hard to watch them grow up..." ~ Swallowflight
Vor mehr als einem Jahr TeamPeeta649 said…
Hmm want to play capture the pebble? -Pinekit

*looks around for her sister* Where is Minkkit? -Lichenkit
Or maybe we could do a tournament for playfighting *says excitedly* -Kestrelkit

You're the oldest though you'll beat us *grumbles* -Wolfkit

Well why don't we have a litter champion each litter will battle for champion of their siblings! -Keatrelkit

*rools her eyes at Kestrelkits idea* Oh here we go -Silverbird
That doesn't sound like us all playing together then. *sits and thinks* How about we just do a free for all. You can battle whoever you want, we all go at the same time. Some of us may even get ganged up on, but that's the fun of a free for all. Last kit standing is the winner! -Pinekit
Storkclaw *calls walking over from his den* I want you to patrol the StormClan border today make sure all is well. I'm having Lakefrosts take a patrol to the GoldenClan border. There's been reports of their return but I want to make sure StormClan has not been aggressive along the borders thinking they can take adavantage of our and GoldenClans recovery...Falconstar has been agreeable so far but with the rumors I want to make sure all is well just the same -Bearstar
*nods* Absolutely. I'll put a patrol together immediately. *pads off to gather warriors for the patrol* -Storkclaw

*pads over to her father, pawing his leg* -Lichenkit
Hazelstreak *calls her ex apprentice* You Whitepaw and Stagleap all come with me for a patrol by GoldenClan -Lakefrost

*pads over to Storkclaw* Need any help deputy? *purrs* -Greysquirrel
*nods and rushes over to her side* -Hazelstreak

I most certainly could. *nuzzles her head* -Storkclaw
What important task were you assigned today? *purrs* -Greysquirrel

Whitepaw! *calls out for her apprentice once more* Time for a patrol -Lakefrost
We're off to patrol the StormClan border. Anyone you'd like to bring along, dear? -Storkclaw

Coming! *bounds over to her* Where are we patroling? -Whitepaw
GoldenClan border rumors have it they're back and patrolling again -Lakefrost

Hard to say a lot of cats are currently out *scans the camp* I see Boulderdust lets take him with us -Greysquirrel
*nods* We should probably get one more. -Storkclaw

They're back? They can't have many cats left after what happened. -Hazelstreak
I'd imagine not but I guess we wont know for sure til we sniff around a bit *waves her tail* Lets go -Lakefrost

I think well be alright with three everyone else seems busy keeping track of all the kits *purrs* -Greysquirrel
*chuckles softly* You're probably right, my love. Let's grab Boulderdust and go. *pads over to the tom* -Storkclaw

*nods and follows her lead* -Hazelstreak

*follows with them* -Whitepaw
*pads quickly to the forest arriving to the GoldenClan border* See if you can get a smell of how many cats -Lakefrost

Boulderdust want to come on a patrol with us? -Greysquirrel
*sniffs around carefully* Three fresh scents. -Whitepaw
Good nose Whitepaw *nods* I smell three too how fresh? -Lakefrost
Pretty fresh. They've definitely gotten a bit fainter now though. -Whitepaw
I agree we'll report this back to Bearstar it seems GoldenClan is back -Lakeforst

*races back into camp holding hailkit and Stormkit Silverbird still wet but she tries to shake off the water as best her could some scratches bleeding* -Silverbird and Greysquirrel
*rushes over to them* What happened?! Are you both okay? Are the kits okay? -Storkclaw

*nods with a smile, happy that'd he'd done a good job in front of his mentor* -Whitepaw
*eyes widen when he catches sight of the she-cats and rushes over with Stockclaw* ~ Stagleap

*wails in Silverbird's jaws* ~ Stormkit

*pokes her head out of the den* "Shadowdrift? What's going on outside?!" ~ Swallowflight

*watches on with wide, interested eyes* ~ Rowanpaw
*hurries over to them, offering her kits and soothing lick on their backs* Silverbird let me help you get dry. -Robinwing
I don't want to talk about it *says pushing away carrying Stormkit into the nursery* -Silverbird

*takes Hailkit over as well and gently places her with her mother and looks at her mate* Send Oakleaf over nothing serious but she has a few wounds that need addressing *tries to say calmly* -Greysquirrel
*nods and hurries off to get Oakleaf* -Storkclaw

*stands beside Greysquirrel* Are you okay? -Robinwing
*stares at Graysquirrel* "What in StarClan's name happened to her? Stormkit and Hailkit are hardly a few moons old; why were they out of camp?!" ~ Stagleap

*squirms closer to his mother, shivering pitifullly in fear* *he was obviously very shaken up after seeing his mother attacked and tumble into the river, and meeting his "father" - a StormClan warrior* ~ Stormkit

*tries to peer over her nest at Hailkit and Stormkit* "Kestralkit," *hisses* "What's goin' on?!" ~ Petalkit
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I'm perfectly fine *says with a huff to catch her breath* Silverbird was taking the kits...to meet their father... *says quietly* -Greysquirrel

*looks over at the situation and looks to Swallowflight* I'm going to get Bearstar you and Robinwing keep Silverbird comfortable and don't push her to talk. Everyone else back away from the nursery give the queen space *with that he races off to the leader's den* -Shadowdrift
I dont know keep quiet or mom wont tell us *says hissing back to her sister watching the warriors talk* -Kestrelkit

*licks Stormkits head gently* Were okay sweetie were home again and everything will be alright -Silverbird

*snuggles up against her brother* I'm just happy you're okay mommy that golden cat was so scary.... -Hailkit
*hurries back to his mate after informing Oakleaf* -Storkclaw

*moves to Silverbird's side, gently licking her shoulders to dry her* -Robinwing
He is a StormClan warrior Silver promised him once the kits were old enough to walk on their own she'd take them to meet him. She insisted I not follow her all the way so that she could attract less attention so I waited a little further inland for her. I suddenly heard a yowl and the kits scream so I ran over as fast as I could and found that a StormClan warrior had attacked Silverbird and they both fell into the creek and the current pulled them downstream fast. The kits father stayed with the kits to keep them safe once I got there I ordered him to give the kits to me and he complied carrying them across gently and I took the kits further into the territory and waited while the kits father chased the two downstream. I dont know what happened after that all I knw is that a bit later Silverbird came running back soaked and slightly bleeding and we took the kits and came straight back here -Greysquirrel

*pads over quickly listening to much of Greysquirrels account* Is Silverbird willing to talk about what happened after that? -Bearstar

She's really shaken up Bearstar and so are the kits I think we should give her some time before we pester her further -Greysquirrel
*listens, shocked to find out that the kits' father was a StormClan warrior* ~ Stagleap

"I won't tell you either way," *meows firmly, pulling her kits to her side* ~ Swallowflight

"I never want to see him again!" *squeaks, burrowing his face into Silverbird's pelt* ~ Stormkit
I dont think you will for some time Storm *says gently pulling her kits close* -Silverbird

Aw come on mom *squirms beneath her paws* -Kestrelkit

We've just recently been invited to a gathering by StormClan I can't imagine this is going to a be a pleasant topic. Does StormClan know? -Bearstar

I'm not sure honestly... *says quietly* -Greysquirrel
*wraps his tail around his mate, comforting her* As long as you're all okay. That's what we'll worry about for now. -Storkclaw
"You don't think they'll fight for these kits, do you?" ~ Stagleap

"No. Now lay down and hush." ~ Swallowflight

*pouts* ~ Petalkit

*the memory of his mother drowning and Treetail refusing to help her pays again and again in his head* still trembling* "I hate him." ~ Stormkit
Silverbird do you need anything? -Robinwing
I dont know *says with some worry* But the kits are MoonClan none the less they were born by their mother and have been here all their lives I won't allow StormClan to take them from their mother *says sternly* -Bearstar

Dont say that Stormkit...hes your father he means well he protected you when I fell into the water *says gently licking the top of his head then looks to Robinwing* Water would be good -Silverbird
*glances at the kits* It wouldn't be healthy for them to be taken away. Hopefully StormClan has the sense to see that. -Storkclaw

*nods and pads off**returns her two soaking moss balls* Whatever else you need just let me know. -Robinwing
"But he didn't protect you!" *protests* "And he wouldn't let me help you either!" ~ Stormkit
Your mommy is a strong warrior, Stormkit. See how well she protected herself? She's here with you now. She's one of the toughest warriors around. -Robinwing
*snuggles his face into Silverbird's pelt* "I don't care. That StormClan warrior was going to let mommy die." ~ Stormkit
Well don't worry, sweetie. You're all safe at home now. -Robinwing

*pads over to Stormkit* How cool is it that you got to leave camp. -Pinekit
*sits outside the nursery, grooming her kits* -Robinwing

*pads over to Bearstar* Still no word yet from StormClan on when we'll be having the Gathering and where, but I'm sure a message will be coming to us soon. -Storkclaw
Vor mehr als einem Jahr tanglebelly said…
*pads around camp looking around for Hazelstreak*
Boulderdust
*joins his side* What are you up to? -Hazelstreak
*Purrs seeing her* I was looking for you.
Boulderdust
What a coincidence. *purrs and nuzzles him* -Hazelstreak
*purrs* What is a lovely cat like you doing today?
Boulderdust