201. Demi Lovato: Two Pieces 202. Demi Lovato: Nightingale 203. Demi Lovato: Never Been Hurt 204. OneRepublic: Say All I Need 205. OneRepublic: Come Home 206. Snow Patrol: Chasing Cars 207. Snow Patrol: Set feuer to the Third Bar 208. Troye Sivan: Wild 209. Troye Sivan: Bite
151. Michelle Branch: I'd rather be in Liebe 152. Michelle Branch: Goodbye To Du 153. The Fray: Heaven Forbid 154. Halestorm: Here's To Us 155. P!nk: I don't believe Du 156. Lifehouse: It is what it is 157. Lifehouse: All In 158. 3 Doors Down: Landing in London
101. For King and Country: Love's to blame 102. Trading Yesterday: One Tag 103. Enrique Iglesias: Hero 104. Ed Sheeran: Autumn Leaves 105. Ella Henderson: Beautifully Unfinished 106. Ella Henderson: Hard Work 107. Ella Henderson: All Again 108. Ella Henderson: Lay Down
51. OneRepublic: Liebe Runs Out 52. The Veronicas: I Can't Stay Away 53. Jason Mraz: I Won't Give Up 54. Tawgs Salter: Merida - Legende der Highlands 55. Plumb: Taken 56. Better Than Ezra: Breathless 57. Nina Nesbitt: The Hardest Part 58. Ellie Goulding: How Long Will I Liebe Du 59. Colbie Caillat: I Won't 60. Train: Hey, Soul Sister 61. Ashes Remain: On My Own 62. Brooke Fraser: Something in the Water 63. Jonathan Jackson: Let There Be Lonely
The following contains a Liste of songs that have played during Delena scenes, songs that have played during other TVD scenes, but could also apply to Delena, and songs that simply remind me of Delena. Some songs are not directly about Delena, but about how I feel towards the TVD crew (read: Julie Plec)
The Liste is in no particular order.
1. Plumb: Here With Me 2. Ingrid Michaelson: Maybe 3. Miley Cyrus: When I look at Du 4. The Fray: Say When
1, Elena Gilbert is the reason why Damon and Stefan are at odds.
Ehm, Damon and Stefan were at odds for 145 years, prior to meeting Elena. So, there goes that nonsense,
2, Elena always needs to be saved,
Oh, Du mean that time when Stefan got abducted and tortured Von the tomb vampires? oder when Damon almost burned in the season 1 finale? oder when Stefan got locked up in a vault? oder when Bonnie used so much magic she died in season 4? oder when Damon wanted to kill Caroline in the beginning of season 2? oder when Caroline was tortured Von her dad in order...
To start - I MISS ELENA! Her absence was felt very keenly in this episode, and I feel like the writers were respectful of her memory (with a big BUT.)
BUT they are shameless in their ways of holding onto Delena viewers, and seeing as there is no guarantee that Elena/Nina will ever return, it stings. I get they are trying to make money, and they didn't have a say on Nina's decision to leave the show, but the teasing isn't entirely appreciated.
Lately I have been watching Zurück seasons of The Vampire Diaries to mend little pieces of my broken heart. As I did I remembered a very special thing that Damon sagte to Elena. "I will always choose you."
Interesting. I've been Lesen spoliers on the internet about season seven and both Julie Plec and Ian Somerhalder sagte that he will fall in Liebe again.
So please remind me about that quote back in season two. Always? Wow, I didn't know that lasted five years. How much Mehr hurt can we take? Julie continues to mock Delena and our fanbase. Oh let's not forget...
+ I didn't feel a lot while watching this finale but one of the scenes that really bought tears to my eyes was the scene when Elena reunites with her family in the afterlife and the scene with Damon and Caroline in the crypts was nice too. I've got a lot of memories related to this Zeigen which I will forever Liebe and cherish (even though the fandom was just the worst thing sometimes).
gepostet vor 11 Tagen
Oh wow it's been so long since I've been here so I'm sure no one would remember me lol. I just really wanted to post my thoughts here after watching the TVD finale (I stopped watching TVD a long time ago, I only saw the finale for the old times sake)...Delena is ENDGAME!! We all knew that would happen ;) Steroline were married??? And Stefan died (bummer), Bonnie&Enzo were a thing apparently (wasn't expecting that tbh), Bonnie finally left mystic falls (should've done that years ago)
gepostet vor 11 Tagen