Anime Corpse Party Rp((Closed))Chapter 7 *The true horror begins*

ErzaScarletXX posted on Jun 04, 2016 at 09:38PM
For a all who doesn't know corpse party its about students doing a charm called Sachiko Forever After, after they do it they enter another dimension Heavenly Host Elementary, there are spirits named Sachiko Shinozaki, Yuki Kanno, Ryou Yoshizawa and Tokiko Tsuji oh don't let me forget Yoshikazu, these are the spirits they tries to kill you, yes your the survivor but if you die you will become a spirit and help the main spirits kill the humans, Corpse Party has all brutal deaths concluding gore.-------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
-------
Rules:
No Bullying
You can swear just not alot
Once you die no receiving yourself'
DON'T COMPLAIN YOU DIE
-----------------------------------------­
Spirits:
None
----------------------
Humans Female:
Maka Shauziya-Erza Scarlet
Takura Rose-Erza Scarlet
Suzumy Miyuz-Erza Scarlet
Mika Kuruzaki-Erza Scarlet((Dead))
Rosie Via-Erza Scarlet((Dead))
---------------------------------------
Humans Male:
Izumi Saku-Erza Scarlet
Yusuke Sakurada - Anifanfreak

----------------------------------
Needed to Join:
--------------------
Name:
--------
Grade:
--------
Sex:Male/Female
------------------------
Other:(Option)
-------------------
Bio:
----

[ Mature Content ]

Pairings:
Yusuke x Takura

Nariko x Maka

This describes all meaning of life xD
 For a all who doesn't know corpse party its about students doing a charm called Sachiko Forever After
last edited on Jul 29, 2016 at 07:22AM

Anime 1417 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1301-1350 of 1417

Vor mehr als einem Jahr ErzaScarletXX said…
"yep.."Takura said
Vor mehr als einem Jahr anifanfreak said…
Yusuke: Okay, keep a look out for anything that may seem like a good hiding spot.
"Alright"Takura said
Yusuke: Hold up... *He held out his arm then grabbed her and ducked them into a nearby classroom slashing his arm on a piece of sharp metal that used to be the leg of a desk, he stumbled back and hid Takura behind the teachers podium, he crawled behind a few knocked over desks, he peeked through a few very small holes that wouldn't get him noticed since it was still rather dark as the ghost of a young man with glasses passed by, soon followed by another spirit, this one a young woman around Yusuke and Takura's age, once they passed he looked over at Takura, he crawled over* Sorry... Ow... *He held his arm where it was cut* I guess I'm gonna need a tetanus shot after this, huh? *He chuckled sheepishly*
"what you need is something to cover that cut...so it doesn't get worse..."Takura said quietly pouting
Yusuke: Yeah, I know, I've got it covered don't worry... *He took off his jacket and his shirt, he quickly ripped his shirt and shredded off a make-shift bandage and he wrapped it on his arm, it bled through in splotches but he tired it regardless* It's the best we can do for now... *He sighed* Let's hurry Rosie-chan is out there somewhere. *He put his jacket back on and zipped it up so his bare chest wouldn't be showing* I won't have much cloth left to make bandages because of this so we have to hurry or we might be in serious trouble, the East Wing Infirmary is out of medical supplies, I'm not sure about the West Wing. I have a bit of Gauze and tape, that's about it so these are our last resorts, okay? *He showed the supplies and shoved them, including his now destroyed shirt in his back pockets*
" I actually kept a few bandages on me when I found you and Rosie, so if needed, we have them" Takura said
Yusuke: That's good. That's really good. Yeah, save those. To be honest we're a bit worse off since we don't have anything to actually disinfect wounds, no antibiotics or medicinal ointments of any kind... If someone get's seriously sick we won't have any medicine so we need to be really careful. Alright? *When the coast was clear he stood up, holding out his hand to Takura*
Takura grabbed his hand slightly getting up, "but..the quicker we find them again, the quicker we can leave"Takura said
Yusuke: *He pulled her to her feet gently* Yeah. C'mon Rosie-chan is waiting.
"okay.."Takura said
Yusuke: *He pulled her into a hug, her wrapped his arms around her* I promise you that we'll get out of here, for real this time.
"..."Takura looked at Yusuke with complete silence, "I know we will....hopefully all of us will..."Takura said returning the hug
Yusuke: *He looked at her kindly and took her hand* Let's go. *He walked them out into the now empty hall and he looked around trying to find anywhere Rosie might have hidden*
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
"I actually...may know where she is.."Takura said
Yusuke: Lead the way then. *He smiled as he looked back at her*
Takura starts to walk down the hall to one of the classes which shows a dead corpse, but also a spirit...name Ryou
Yusuke: *He saw the spirit of the young boy* Yoshizawa... Ryou... *He said in a hushed tone as he gripped at his chest over his heart*
The spirit looked at them entered the room with a smile, not a normal smile, a smile as if he wants to rip their stomach opens, "we...have to run"Takura said backin up
Yusuke: You go. Take off to the second story. That place is less susceptible to spacial warping. I'll find you and I'll stay to make sure Rosie is alive. Don't worry about me... I'll be fine, you're more hurt than I am, now Run. These spirits don't usually congregate together... Go...! *He ran into the room and shoved her out of the way slamming the dorr behind her giving her a few extra seconds in case Ryou ignored him* Now... is Rosie in here... *He quickly looked around keeping the young spirit in his peripheral* Hmm...
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
"I'm not going.."Takura said
Yusuke: I Heard that!! Go! I'll be out in just a sec we have to escape the ghost one way or another! I'm faster than you at running so get going! Just keep calling out so I know you're still in this realm! *He shouted through the thin walls*
Takura immediately started screamin "I'M NOT GOING TO RUN! I RATHER DIE then run away from you.."Takura screamed
Yusuke: FINE! LET'S GO!! *He kicked the door out running away, he picked her up and made for the stairs as fast as he could* DAMNIT! Why do I always fall for the stubborn ones?! CRAP! *He charged up the stairs*
Takura looks at him as she stayed silent, "...."Takura looks at the ground, "I'm not stubborn..I just don't want to lose you like I did with someone in my life before.."Takura said quietly crying, "..."Afterwards Takura stayed silent
Yusuke: Yeah, alright. Okay then. I guess I just have to keep from dying huh? *He chuckled, his eyes began to sink. His fatigue beginning to show through his stern expression as he bolted up the stairs, he ran down the hall and to the principles office* I remembered... We need to find the Key's and the Bag in this room. Plus the ghosts don't dare come in here, although Yoshikazu still can. We need to hurry He should still be patrolling the opposite wing but I'm not completely sure so we might not have much time before he checks back here. If we're lucky he's still making his rounds at least on the bottom floor. Now, search for a small red purse and a small set of keys on a large ring.
"okay.."Takura said
Yusuke: Hey, are you okay? I mean of course this is all really bad but, from before, are you alright?
"I'm fine..."Takura said
Yusuke: That's... Good... *He looked at her worriedly as he searched for the Keys and Bag* Check the desk.
"okay.."Takura said walking to the desk looking for the keys
Yusuke: Anything? Not only the Keys or Bag there might be some other useful stuff in there too.
"it's not here"Takura said
Yusuke: That's fine, we were just unlucky, Yoshikazu may be returning now let's scram. *He lifted Takura to her feet and took her hand walking them out and away from the stairs that Yoshikazu not a few seconds later ascended, he moved them into another classroom to keep out of his line of sight* That was a close one...
"we're so dead..."Takura said, "if we keeping going about like this, then it's most likely we'll die.."Takura said whispering like she felt a present of a young female spirit
Yusuke: Mm... I'll admit we're running low on time but... *He rushed them out to avoid the new spirits manifesting around them* All we need to do is find that Bag and I'm sure we're home free...
"but..."Takura was about to mention something before a spirit...with only a jaw appeared
Yusuke: ... No tongue... We won't be able to communicate to stall... Let's hurry and get out of here before we're surrounded... Can you talk and walk?
Takura gets up quickly, " I may know where the key is... it's located in here..so go to the principals office while I get it, " Takura said
Yusuke: *He smirked* You're not the only stubborn one you know. You can't get it and get out on your own, I'll be a distraction for the ghosts... I'll buy you time to get it and get out, you're hurt you need all the time you can get. So go...! *He opened his arms to block the ghosts path so it was forced to focus on him* C'mon, virtually unscathed? I know you want me! So come and get it!
Takura ran to a part of a room looking through a few bags grabbing the key, " I got it!" Takura yelled
Yusuke: *He yelled out in pain* DAMNIT!!! GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE TAKURA!! WE'VE GOT TO RUN! NOW!!! *He reached for her and pulled her out, his blood seeped off of his arm and onto hers, one of his fingers was missing and it was bleeding heavily, a very visible stab wound was set upon his neck, even though it was leaking dark red it didn't seem like it was a deep wound although his side was drenched in blood, it wasn't obvious as to whether it was his own or another's* C'mon!
Takura froze slightly knowing another spirit was there behind her, "I can't move.."Takura said dropping the key
Yusuke: I can't keep doing this you know...! *He swiped up the key and picked up Takura, heaving her over his shoulder* Even I'VE got my limits you know, I'm running on fumes here! Adrenaline don't mean anything at this point!! *He ran off gripping he key and keeping his injured hand pressed against his side, the spirit of a young girl with a pair of scissors, not Sachiko but with no eyes manifested it swiped at him and he dodged but barely, opening a small wound just below his eye on his cheek* Shit! *He stumbled but kept running* Persistent aren't they?! *He was wheezing and panting, hard but he kept running so that they were out of range of any of the ghosts*
Takura seemed like the spirit behind her gave her a deep wound on her back "my back...it hurts.."Takura said not able to move a muscle when he lifted her
Yusuke: SHIT!!! DAMNIT! This is SO fucked!! *He slipped into the infirmary where the spirits couldn't enter* Let's get you patched up... You're hurt...
Takura was stuttering, "p-please..make the pain s-stop.."Takura said tearing alot
Yusuke: *He took out the bandages and he lifted off her vest to get the layer of thick cloth out of the way, he ran his finger around where the large gash in her back was* Here, sit up. It may hurt a bit but please bear with it for just a minute. Keep your back arched in as far as you can we need to get this closed as much as possible... *He took out a small wooden box from a slightly larger back that he had tied to his waist* Good thing I have this, I nearly forgot about it... *He pulled out a small sewing kit and a needle, he tied one end of a thread in the head of the needle* Here, you'll need this. *He put a cloth in Takura's mouth where she could bite on it, he rolled up her shirt and then began to stitch the wound on Takura's back closed* I'm done... *He finished in just around two minutes* There. try not to move around too much, we'll be safe in here as long as we stay on this side of the doors. Now just wait, I have to patch myself up... *He rolled down Takura's shirt back down and he grabbed a small mirror, he positioned it under the light of a nearby lamp so he could see the tear on his neck* Mmph! *He bit down hard on a cloth as he stitched up each of his deep wounds, including the one on his side* Fuck...! *He winced multiple times and a few tears streamed down his cheek* Shit... Fuck...!
"I..c-could help.."Takura said ever so weakly
Yusuke: *He spoke through the cloth but still understandable* No, I'd rather you not strain yourself. Stabbing myself repeatedly just isn't exactly the most pleasant feeling ever... *He winced again and snapped the thread as he finished his side* There... These aren't medical grade so they won't hold forever, our window for getting out of here is closing... We've got the keys now we need the bag and everyone else... We've got one hell of a monumental task ahead of us... *He took the cloth from his mouth and put away the sewing kit, he felt inside his bag and his hand came over a small handle, he pulled out the object curious as to what it was* Huh...? *He pulled out a small faded light blue hairbrush* Wha-? *his hand shook as he gripped it* No... Way... *He fell to the ground gripping his head* There's no way... She COULDN'T be...! *He sat up and looked over at Takura with a deadly serious expression* We have to find where Sachiko is... There is something I ABSOLUTELY must know...