Anime Corpse Party Rp((Closed))Chapter 7 *The true horror begins*

ErzaScarletXX posted on Jun 04, 2016 at 09:38PM
For a all who doesn't know corpse party its about students doing a charm called Sachiko Forever After, after they do it they enter another dimension Heavenly Host Elementary, there are spirits named Sachiko Shinozaki, Yuki Kanno, Ryou Yoshizawa and Tokiko Tsuji oh don't let me forget Yoshikazu, these are the spirits they tries to kill you, yes your the survivor but if you die you will become a spirit and help the main spirits kill the humans, Corpse Party has all brutal deaths concluding gore.-------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
-------
Rules:
No Bullying
You can swear just not alot
Once you die no receiving yourself'
DON'T COMPLAIN YOU DIE
-----------------------------------------­
Spirits:
None
----------------------
Humans Female:
Maka Shauziya-Erza Scarlet
Takura Rose-Erza Scarlet
Suzumy Miyuz-Erza Scarlet
Mika Kuruzaki-Erza Scarlet((Dead))
Rosie Via-Erza Scarlet((Dead))
---------------------------------------
Humans Male:
Izumi Saku-Erza Scarlet
Yusuke Sakurada - Anifanfreak

----------------------------------
Needed to Join:
--------------------
Name:
--------
Grade:
--------
Sex:Male/Female
------------------------
Other:(Option)
-------------------
Bio:
----

[ Mature Content ]

Pairings:
Yusuke x Takura

Nariko x Maka

This describes all meaning of life xD
 For a all who doesn't know corpse party its about students doing a charm called Sachiko Forever After
last edited on Jul 29, 2016 at 07:22AM

Anime 1417 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1101-1150 of 1417

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Windwakerguy430 said…
Nariko: Not sure. What do you want to do
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ErzaScarletXX said…
Maka shrugs
Nariko: (Thinks about something)
Maka:..
Nariko: Well, there must be something to do
Maka:I don't know what we can do...except read..but that gets boring over time
Nariko: I guess
Maka falls onto the bed

Maka: I guess this is gonna be boring
Nariko: It will be better when we get off the ship
Maka falls off the bed
Nariko: You okay, Maka?
Maka:I'm fine..just getting bored..slowly
Nariko: Okay
Maka sighs of boredom
(I can't think of how to continue this side :P)
(( xD but will Nariko propooose to Maka ,_,
(It may be left ambiguous XD)
(( whut? ,_,
(I may leave that proposal thing a mystery :P)
(( pwease tell meee ,_, ))
(Sorry. That's the ability of my writing :P)
(( if he does propose, when or most likely where would he? ))
(Don't know :P)
(( actually fact: if I was a boy proposing, most likely proposing at a beach at sunset :P, also can chu reply to da attack on titan rp? ))
(I was waiting for you to reply)
(( I replied to it ))
(( Ani please reply to this rp ))
Vor mehr als einem Jahr anifanfreak said…
(Sorry for the wait guys... I've been hella busy like you wouldn't believe... That and i kinda forgot about this for a bit... Sorry! Gomen!)

*At the hospital*

Ririko: We're going to go back to the house, Sazu-chan, Yu-kun. Stay here. Takura-chan may need someone with her when she wakes up. I can't think of two better people than you two...

Yusuke: Alright... I'll handle the paperwork then, don't worry about us, we'll be fine here. Right now I'm more worried about what the hell happened back there...

Doctor: *He walked up to Yusuke, it was the same doctor that had worked on them after the incident* Well... We've managed to restart her heart. But we're not sure as to the cause of the issue... We're running tests for all possibilities, Hopefully we can get her through this before it gets any worse... You can't go in right now as she's still unconscious but you're welcome to wait in the lobby in the meantime.
Suzumy: I feel like I should tell Maka, but then she'll freak out and try to come back for Taku-chan's health...

a unknown person walks in worried, more likely to be Takura's mother, she had long red hair really concerned about something

???:..where is she..?
Yusuke: Yeah, let Maka and Nariko have their time together. Hell, If Nariko has the balls to they'll come back engaged and happy. I better not have wasted three and a half grand (In US dolars so that would be approx. 350,000 Yen in Japan) for nothing for him... I Had to chip in on half of the payment since he's not as well off as any of us... But if they're happy then I guess that money will have been worth it. So Long as they're happy I'm glad to have helped. *He looked at Sazumy blankly realizing how long he'd been talking* Oh, uh... *He shook his head* Sorry! I'm rambling. Anyway... *He turned around and walked over to the lobby, but since he was still trying to talk to Sazumy he didn't pay attention to where he was going and bumped into the mystery woman* Oh... Uh, Sorry. You're looking for someone?
???:I'm looking for my daughter...

Sazumy: Ah hello Julliena Rose

Julliena: hello Sazumy..
Yusuke: Rose...? Wait, you're Takura's mother? She's not available for visits, that's why we're out here... Even though we WANT to be in there with her, we can't.
Julliena: but sir..who are you?...are you my daughters friend? or more then that...and yes I am her mother
Yusuke: I'm... I'm her boyfriend. I'm sorry we had to meet on these terms but We're here for Takura, the same as you. If you need any information on her condition you'll have to ask the doctor. It's the same one that treated us after the Heavenly Host Elementary Incident.
Julliena:..that heavenly host elementary crap...great

A nurse walks out bowing

Nurse: Mrs. Rose, great your here, your daughter nearly suffered a coma but shes fine and awake, feel free to visit, same with you Yusuke and Sazymy, she may be quite droozy
(lol I think you mean Drowsy)

Yusuke: Yeah, that... Crap... *He bowed to the Nurse* Thank you. C'mon Sazu. Let's go see her. *He walked over to Takura's room, then opened the door and saw her sitting in the bed* Hey... How are ya...?
ErzaScarletXX commented…
I think I did as well xD Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Takura looks at Yusuke, blood leaks from her mouth dripping down on the bed sheet

Sazumy: Takura?

Takura:...Yusuk- * gags as more blood leaks out * ..e
ErzaScarletXX commented…
The E is meant to be der Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Yusuke: H-Hey...! Don't... Don't talk... *His eyes began to water, his hand trembled as he raised a small towel to wipe away the blood, he leaned in close to kiss her forehead and he had her lie back on the bed* You're not well... From the looks of it, it's pretty bad... The Doc didn't tell us anything about what happened so...I'd rather that you not strain yourself... You have to get better as soon as you can... Cause I think I know where the shouse should be... It's Big... In case we have any new additions to our family...*He tried to crack a smile but it was obviously forced, his chest tightened, making his face display a pained expression of fake happiness* It's even got a good sized back yard so we can have... Have our own garden... I think you'll... *He snifled as a few tears began rolling* Like it...! I'm sorry... *He wiped his face on his sleeve*
(Wow... I'm really good at this depressing crap... What the hell me...? I've got some issues lol And UGH IMMA BE 17 TOMORROW WTF I DON'T WANNA GROW UP...)
ErzaScarletXX commented…
((xD Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Takura attempts to smile

Sazumy:you two will be a cute couple ^^ I guess I will be alone again ^^"
Yusuke: Sazu... Thanks... *He managed to pull off a real, genuine smile, however, his face still looked pained with worry* Oh... Uhm... Your mother is here, Takura... *He moved back a bit to let Takura see Julliena*
Julliena:Takura! are you alright?!

Takura nods
Yusuke: *He looked at Takura worriedly* You shouldn't push yourself...
Takura covers her mouth muffling

Takura:I'm fine, they just need to stop the blood leak
Yuuske: *He gulped audibly* Oh... Okay... Do you need anything then...? Water, a book, anything?
Takura:no..the nurse is already getting me water, an I don't want to read
Yusuke: *he rubbed his arm* O-Oh, alright... Uhm... *He looked around, half-panicked, unsure as to what he could do to help Takura*
Takura places her hand on his shoulder smiling
Yusuke: *Somewhat startled when Takura touched him he looked at her quickly, but when he saw her smiling his heart immediately began to ease and calm down, he smiled back, still obviously worried about her* S-Sorry I'm just kind of... Under some stress and Anxiety but I couldn't imagine what it's like for you...
Takura slightly chuckles before Takura's little sister Marine walks in but she trips face planting on the bed, Takura helplessly tries not to burst out laughing she snickers