Winx Club Miss Fanmade fary contest!!!!(further iformation has been published)

silverfairy posted on May 09, 2011 at 12:11PM
Hey!
I've been thinking about a really good contest idea! And i finally i've got, atleast i think i've got one you're the one who decides!You can guess what the contest would be like, but there's more!I'll give further details on the contest soon (now, i don't think i have enough time)Just tell me if you think you should sign up (the fanmade fairy need not be made by you)
Here's how it going to be:
All you guys have to do is post a picture of a fairy made by you (or someone else if you'd like)You will also have to fill up the profile given below:

Your Name:

The fairy's name:

Her Powers:

Personality:

Past:

Present:

Family:

Origin:

Level of magic:

(plz not:You're character should be a fairy and not a witch)
Thank you for joining, the contest will end on 30th of june, si i guess you'll have plenty of time to create a beautiful fairy!If you want you could fill up the profile first and post the picture later!
Thank you :P!
 Hey! I've been thinking about a really good contest idea! And i finally i've got, atleast i think i'
last edited on May 14, 2011 at 01:19PM

Winx Club 29 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr CyD12 said…
I havent join in a long time...so I guess I could join! ")
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Elie_star said…
I'd like to join, but I'll wait for further informations!!!
;)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr chrie said…
I'd like 2 join but I wanna read tha whole info first
Vor mehr als einem Jahr lovebaltor said…
smile
Like I said in the message, I'd love to join dear :)
Like the others, I will wait for further information ^^
Vor mehr als einem Jahr missdada15 said…
smile
i would love too join too,its a great idea :)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr silverfairy said…
big smile
Thank you so much!This really means a lot!! Thanks!I'll post further informations ASAP!
ok I'll wait
cake
I've finally added further information! Sorry it took so long!
smile
YAY! :D
I'll be the first to join ;)

Your Name: Aurelia (Aurie)

The fairy's name: Alice Germonatta

Her Powers: Ice

Personality: She is very rude, mean, and nasty with those she hates. But to those she cares about, she is very kind, sweet and protective.

Past: Alice had a very hard past. She and her mother were abused by her father. At a young age, she was even too scared to go home because she never knew what a new day would bring. Eventually, her mother got so sick and tired of it, she divorced when Alice was about 15. Her mother never git re-married, but she had been pregnant with Alice's sister too. (Another reason she wanted to leave) Her sister Stefani was born when Alice was 16. It was about at that time, she received a letter welcoming her to Alfea. She went, and made new friends and is now a fully fledged Believix fairy.

Present: Alice is now still at Alfea, but visits her family from time to time.

Family: Lauren (Mom) and Stefani (Sister)

Origin: Planet Earth

Level of magic: Believix

Picture: (Image credit goes to Elie_Star for making it!)
 YAY! :D I'll be the first to Mitmachen ;) Your Name: Aurelia (Aurie) The fairy's name: Alice Germonatta
Vor mehr als einem Jahr winxlove2 said…
Your Name: Gintare

The fairy's name: Gintare(always cald Ginta)

Her Powers: Mana,Life energy,taking energy,giving energy,going thro walls

Personality: She's Nice,Anoying,Friendly but not really(she allways Make Pll who are just crushing fall in HUGE love and that some times anoys!) Whit enemys she's really bad angry and nasty!

Past: Ginta Had A HORIBLE life! aLl her School was bad! until HEr Grama came and toocked her away to Anodine(her second home planet) She Explained that Ginta has the "sparkle"of the famaly!giving her power over life and energy! Ginta Studied There 74 years but in She still looks young just becouse she is allways weraing her "mask"but after she used lots of Juliets(TGG member,TDWC_Lover OC) look change posion her Human skin became really human!and She can turn anodite olny by saying"Anodite reborn!!"

For More Info about her(all her adventures) cheack OCs Spot "Glamix Roleplays"

Present: Ginta Is Really Strong and powerfull she will soon by pregnent from her BoyFriend Cedric(yeah yeah the one from Harry Potter that deid in some part) Ginta has lots of friends!She is A member of TGG and a teacher of Alfea!She's Teaching Power classes! Ginta never have normal days with TGG bcouse allways some one attacks them!! Ginta bin in Few wars allready!She Knows Hell King(devil.My another OC Dad) and Heaven Queen(Ali.Another OC mom)

Family:

Real- Jurate(mom)Rolandas(dad)Akvile(sister)matv­yda­s(b­rot­her­)

Dite*all pll in Anodine* Queen(mom)king(dad)Sister(Ginte KillerDite(same as Gintas Soon to by dother)

Origin: Planet EArth And Anodine

Level of magic: Lots.... Bilievix/Friendlix/Anodite(that's kinda transform)

She Allso Has

Lyorix
Fantasix
Dimentix
Gloomix(witch form)

And Below IS Ginta In Magical Winx Form
 Your Name: Gintare The fairy's name: Gintare(always cald Ginta) Her Powers: Mana,Life energy,takin
Your Name: Tanja

The fairy's name: Ruby

Her Powers: Gold,diamants,ruby(all expensive rocks)

Personality:Greedy,selfish,back-stabinng,­­ly­i­n­g,­­dra­­ma­t­i­c,­­int­­el­i­g­en­­t but still not THAT bad(Not too friends)

Past:She lived with her parents in Magix till the age of 10 when her father left them for his lover.Ruby never soe him after that and hates him for what he did,her mother couldent raise her because she was too poor and after a time couldent control Ruby anymore because she became unbareble so she true her out of the house when Ruby was 13

Present:now by her curent age she always flirts with maried man or athlest a man witch is in a relacionship-and often takes them,makes them leve theys wifes or girlfriends(even kids) then just uses them,takes theyr money and dums everyone of them.

Family:Dora(mother),Raian(father)

Origin:Magix

Level of magic:Diamix
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 Your Name: Tanja The fairy's name: Ruby Her Powers: Gold,diamants,ruby(all expensive rocks) Person
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Flora_Bloom said…
I'll join later!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr sophiexoxoxo said…
heart
wow! i am so going to join this! I'm an expert at drawing!
Your Name: Sophie

The fairy's name:Levette

Her Powers:Love

Personality:She is a fun-loving girl.Everyone wants to be friends with her coz she's soo cool and hot!

Past:????

Present:She learns at alfea and is the most popular girl there

Family:Mom dad and little sister

Origin:Earth

Level of magic:Beleivix

wow! i am so going to Mitmachen this! I'm an expert at drawing! Your Name: Sophie The fairy's name:Levett
so far we have 4 entries......
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Winxfairylove said…
crying
damn i can't enter sorry.my internet is very expensive and i cannot use it.But i have made some incredible ocs.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Winxfairylove said…
i'll post it saturday,okay?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr WINXSUPERFAN said…
Your Name: Daniela

The fairy's name:dakota

Her Powers:illusions

Personality:kind extreme not to girly

Past:lived in a planet called andromeda her mother died some time ago se make her boyfriend...

Present:she is a student of alfea

(check my account on DA winxtecnafan.deviantart.com)
Family:no decided

Origin:andromeda

Level of magic:believix

Your Name: Daniela The fairy's name:dakota Her Powers:illusions Personality:kind extreme not
I'll enter later
Vor mehr als einem Jahr laylafly said…
Your Name: Mariam

The fairy's name: Tina

Her Powers: Wind

Personality: She is gr8 loving cearing funny smart and she is a gr8 fairy

Past: Her past was fine it was like any other normal fairy and she is princes in planet called Dinamix

Present: she is now in her planet with her friends

Family: Lana(mother) Dara(father) Jake(brother)

Origin: Dinamix

Level of magic: blivienx
 Your Name: Mariam The fairy's name: Tina Her Powers: Wind Personality: She is gr8 loving cearing
big smile
Thank you everyone who entered! I would like you all to vote for the fairy who you think is the best. (Plz judje her by her personality,powers,looks etc) Just tell me who you think is the best, But, of course you can't vote for yourself.:)
smile
humm...there all good give me a sec :P
smile
I pick Gintare,i like her looks,pers.(cause shes not eather good or bad)and her power is cool
smile
Hm... I have to pick Ruby; She's just this badass woman who does what she wants with her own rules and I love that 8D She's so damn independent and just freaking awesome 8) She proves women can be superior to men in thinking 83 That's why I chose Ruby ^^
smile
Tnx Aurie <3
big smile
Thank you very much for voting, but i can publish the results yet, i need more votes....
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Zmidy313 said…
Your Name:Zion

The fairy's name:Lilly

Her Powers:The powers of Light and Darkness.

Personality:The same as Stella's

Past:She used to be a normal girl, but then one day she discovered her powers and her parents told her about her real parents.

Present:She is part of the Winx club now, and gets along with all the winx girls!

Family:Some people claim that she is the sister of Stella

Origin:Solaria

Level of Magic:All transformations.

Below is Lilly in Belivix
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 Your Name:Zion The fairy's name:Lilly Her Powers:The powers of Light and Darkness. Personality:The
umm Zmidy?I think your a bit late dont ya think?xD
Yeah.....but alright you can get in too i guess!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Zmidy313 said…
Thanks!