Winx Club See No Color, Spread Fairy Dust....

enchanting424 posted on Dec 31, 2010 at 07:24AM
So ok, I've been minding my own business until now. I recently came across two girls who have made racists comments, I know I shouldn't let this bother me, but I don't like when ppl in general just dnt like each other because of skin color! The winx are different races and have different skin tones. Its disgusting and ignorant for people to act like this. I think its wonderful that we meet ppl from around the world, so please even if we can't controll the world, we can try here....sprinkle that fairy dust on those who are lost in a world of ignorance...

Winx Club 13 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr samoangirl96 said…
meh
Really?! I cannot believe how racist people can even exist. It just sickens me that there are actualy people in this world would be so low as to judge someone by their skin color. Especially if they have the nerve to do it online. That just shows his weak and insecure they are! They have no right to just go around and say things like "your black and I hate you" or "your white and you disgust me". I mean really?! Is that the kind if world that we live in today, that were just willing to be that cruel and insecure twoards other. Everyone and I mean EVERYONE, don't matter if you black, white, brown, orange, green, purple, red, blue, whatever! It don't matter about all if that, what matters is that you should NOT judge someone by there color skin. Cause the lower you think they are the lower you'll get.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Gretsel said…
That's awful!!...You can't judge a person from his skin colour!Every person has his own personality (doesn't matter his/her skin colour!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr enchanting424 said…
hmmm
I completely agree with both of you, its ashame, but its life and unfortunately life sucks....(sometimes)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Flora_Bloom said…
sad
But where did you come across such things?I thought people here had some sense!Something like that........horrible!Skin colour doesn't matter!
angry
Well, it was in this club and both girls posted questions and added an offensive comment. I don't know if they are even allowed on here anymore.
surprise
In THIS club??????
mischievous
Yes! Both girls said racist comments on the picks questions. I dnt think they still come on here. Maybe someone put a red flag on them
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Winxlove said…
angry
HOW RUDE!!Who were those girls to say that?They must get reported!
You can't judge a person by it's skin colour!That doesn't even make sense!We can be whatever colour of skin that thing doesn't matters!Aren't they black,white (or whatever colour)peoples??
Maybe you shouldn't hear those girls that where saying that.It doesn't matter,THEY are being immature and stupid,not you.
And I have readed a comment on the fanpick "Who is your favourite Winx girl?" but i don't want to tell her name because she would really get angry(even she's not my friend).She saided "i don't like layla she's black" or whatever she saided was meaning the same word.And it was in this spot.And she still is.She was...um,it's not neccesary to tell it,or it is,jalae?
For my oppinion,the dark skin is very beautiful because it has a very nice tone colour and it looks like a chocolate!yummy!! lol.And in my oppinion,the white skin is very beautiful too,it is a very nice colour.
For e.g:What if i tell you that i'm black?what if I tell you that I'm red?What if I tell you that I'm blue?What if I tell you that I'm green?How would you react?
Ok,let's take an example:I'm gonna buy a doll with dark skin.I like her face,her clothes,but...she is BLACK!!!This means I will not buy it...THAT'S PRETTY STUPID!We shouldn't judge the persons who have different colour of skin,because we are not going to know a person from the skin,but from the heart,from the way he/she is,nice,rude,kind,shy,jealous,hot-headed,s­wee­t,g­ene­rou­s etc etc.
Those peoples can be with a big heart,they can help us,and they need help too!
Also,there are some cases when some peoples are in very troubles like:anorexia,AIDS,a virus or something.We shouldn't leave them behind,we should help them.And some peoples just don't get along with them only that they are a different colour,they are sick or something like that.It's very idiotic thing.

Also,another thing:Some haters about bloom or stella or another winx saided:"Stella is blonde and blondes are stupid and useless!"Um,what??Are you seriously??Blondes are very beautiful girls and they have a beatiful hair colour!

and another example i have sawed in these days against miley cyrus and justin bieber(i know this don't have sense in this spot)
They say about them:"They are only childrens!They can't sing!" or about justin:"He has a femal voice!" or miley:"She's a b*tch!"They are just 16 years old!They want to fulfill their own dreams.

another case:There are some childrens who aren't so much rich,they are poor.And a rich child wants to play and be friend with it or not(it depends from the personality)
Some parents say to them:"you shouldn't be friend with him/her because it's just a poor child!" that is very rude and low.

another case:fat peoples.
some peoples don't stays with the fat peoples because they are fat.VERY IMMATURE AND RUDE THIS ONE(like the others were too)!!
it doesn't matter from that!

So,I'm saying to you all,to you ALL,never judge a person by it's skin,problems,body etc etc.
A friend is a friend,and we all must be friends.We aren't bad peoples!
The heart we have isn't just for being in the human's body!We must use our heart and our mind(both of them)to create a more beautiful,kindness,happy,respective world.
STOP RACIST COMMENTS!

Yup! That's the girl, and its another one. I don't wanna say her name either, but she knows who she is. If she ever directs anything with me she will she will have a bad problem with me. But I'm letting it go for now. I don't play, I take it very serious, so if anyone has a problem, let me know and ill help you deal with these racist girls. The winx are different colors and so are we. We should be proud to get to know each other! If anything, I just might have at least one friend in every country! That's amazing! So let's all encourage others not to make racist remarks.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr lovebaltor said…
I totally agree with all of your comments! :D
I see you've taken away all my decent points, but, I did write an article on Maria's newest spot to describe how I feel about this :)

Read it if you like! ;)

[Link: link
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
smile
Totally agreed with you guys!And aurie,your article is beautiful!Mind if I copy and post it in the WinxGirls! spot?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr lovebaltor said…
No, not at all! :)
(Just tell them who wrote it please! I don't want you to become a plagerizer Shree)
smile
Sure!