Winx Club Roleplay: Alfea! Volenteer department (Plz read discription before replying)

pandawinx posted on Feb 07, 2010 at 09:45PM
With her six star students completling their stay at alfea, Faragonda needs new gaurdians of her school.....Fast! This is the chance for the students to shine and volenteer to a awesome new task: Becoming the next group of friends defending Alfea from monsters, cloudtower witches.....and maybe even evil cheese....No, i didnt think so either. :D
Each member will get to get through all the action (Transforming, fighting the enemy together, etc.) But they also have a special job. To get a a part in the group you must answer a simple test to prove yourself (Unless you wanna be leader, then the test is kinda hard) if you get it right, you get that job, so here are the jobs! Good luck:

1. Leader (Leaders make the decisions, lead the battle, take in everyones views and are...Well, the leader, i guess...) Test: A great leader should be: A. a good listener, who takes peoples ideas in view and is trustworthy. B. always coming out winning, being really powerful and perfect! C. Royal.
2. Healers (They are most helpful when someone is injured, hurt etc. They can help them the most quickly using special spells and the hardest to injure in battle.) Test: A broken pet wing needs?: A. A plaster. B. Nothing. C. Wing powder.
3. Defenders (They are the best at forming forcefields and things to protect others with magical barriers, without them, the club would fail easily!) Test: Which of the following CAN'T break through a brick wall? A. A spell. B. A feather. C. A elephant.
4. Code crackers. (Their great when it comes to solving riddles, they're good at finding secret doors and passaways, can pick locks, they're very clever, basically the 'smart' ones AKA: Like Tecna!) Test: What shape are mazes? A. Sqaure. B. circle. C. they can be any shape.
5. Back up. (All the others are brill at their jobs but....Not that good at the others, the back up girl is good at a bit of everything, she can help when someones still injured in battle, and is great at teamwork) Test: True or false? Back ups are used ONLY in power fights? True? False?
6. Disguises (Usually the fashionista of the group! They can make any disguise very quickly, are great actresses and great at fooling the enemy) Test: What do you need for the perfect disguise? A. Patience. B.A eye for fashion. C. Both!
7. Creativity girls (The girl which is most creative, is great at making devices and drawings to help the missions) Test: Whats a blueprint: A. a finger print which is blue, what else??!?!? B. A plan. C. A map.
8. Navigator. (They help when the groups lost and can work well with compasses and maps!) Test: Wheres Alfea again?: A. Magix. B. gardenia. C. In a foresty place...

Good luck! You can apply for as many as you like but remember their can only be one of each (Sorry) and you can only have one job. :)

Winx Club 191 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 191

Vor mehr als einem Jahr pandawinx said…
mischievous
Telemira: (Blushes) such a long list! (Tingles a bit, feeling excited) Well, They all sound cool......Um....(Closes her eyes and points to random piece of list and lands on 'code cracker' then opens her eyes) Um...i think the answers C?
(Magical list glows green and tick appears) YES! I GOT THROUGH! (Grins and hugs Cutie) I'm a defender of alfea, OMG, thats so awesome! (Cutie claps and smiles)
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr CyD12 said…
Izzy: i think i could be a great Navigator! dont you think Caramell?
Caramell: (nods)
Izzy: (reads the test) huuumm kinda tricky! but the answer is C!
in a foresty place!
lets hope i have it right!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr AgyJude said…
Chloe: This is fun! Well hmmm.....(to herself)i always wanted to be a leader so i think i'll choose to be the leader. And i think the answer is A! a LEADER SHOULD ALWAYS listen to her team members.(To herself)God if i am the right one to become the leader plz make me one!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Elie_star said…
Miele - A defender of Alfea? This sounds wonderful! *thinks a moment about the role to choose* I don't like fights and I prefer using spells of defence.. so I choose the role of the defender! I think that answer is B, isn't it?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr zanhar1 said…
wink
Zakkalise: I'll be the crativity girl, and the answer is B, id also want to be a leader, but i'll let chloe take that job
surprise
Telemira: Good luck guys!
(Scroll flys over to Izzy) Glows red and cross appears and in black ink says "Your awnser has proven you unworthy of navigatory skills, however your magical vibe has picked up that you are special, and destined to help alfea, if you like, you can try for another job." (Telemira puts arm around izzy) Telemira: Hey, at least it sences your one of the chosen 8, huh? I'm sure you'll get another right! (Smiles)
(Scroll hovers over to Zakkalise and glows green, and is ticked then to Miele and glows green and ticks then finally over to Chloe, hovers a bit, floats around her and ticks!
Telemira: Congrats chloe! Your like Bloom was! Your the leader! (Raises arm and shouts WHOO-HOO!)
angelic
Veevee: I'm applying for leader! (Sticks nose up in the air)
Telemira: (Gulps) Veevee Chloe's leader and who said you could jion?
Veevee: Grizelda clearly said any student could apply! Look, telemira, can i have a talk with you in private?
Telemira: Your not calling me step sister? (Jaw drops as she's pulled by the arm gently over to a quiet corner, they talk in whispers and then come back)
Telemira: Um...Guys, Veevee says she has something to talk to us....But i think it might be a trap....
Veevee: No sis, it isnt......Do you mind me talking to you guys for a sec? Well, I wanted to apoligise, i'm been a witch towards you guys coz....I was jealous, you guys can all make friends so easily and are like, interseptible, but i've always had promblems keeping my mouth shut.......Can i try out for tazmizc?
Telemira: (eyes widen and she turns away feeling guilty, and trys to hide her blushing because deep down she really cares about veevee....) Ur...Maybe we should have a vote..Hands raised if people wants V.V in hee maybe?
Miele - Oh, wow! I'm the defender of Alfea now! I can't believe it!!!!! *Looks at Tina and Veevee and smile at them* And I think that Veevee can take parte of our team... I'm sure that she can be really nice if she wants to. So... *raise her hand up*
big smile
Telemira: (Raises hand)
Veevee: Thanks Miele, and im sorry about calling you a daydreamer, i take that back...(Scroll flys over to Veevee)
Veevee: Um....Disguises....please! The answer is A coz although i am a fashionista, disguises are about not being reckonised, not about how cool they are, although if i get i will nail them, promise!
(Scrolls glows green and ticks!) Y-E-S!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Jumps up!)
blush
Miele - You're forgiven, Vee. And congratulation, now you're our official Disguise! *hug her but suddenly move away blushing* Oh, I'm sorry.. maybe you don't like to be hugged by a stranger like me..
wink
Veevee: (Hugs back and shrugs) You probally didnt like sharing a room with me so i guess we're even. (Smiles, not noticing that was a insult but thinking of it as a compilment)
Telemira: (Whispers in Miele ear) Dont worry, in Veevee's world, this is a compilment!
big smile
Zakkalise: good job everyone
Vor mehr als einem Jahr lovebaltor said…
hmmm
Alice:can i try out? or is it to late?
smile
Zakkalise: yes you probably still can you just cant pick someting that someone aready picked
Vor mehr als einem Jahr lovebaltor said…
big smile
Alice:K Ill chose......Back up that seems good!Right Two socks? (Yips happilly)K ill chose...False! (Scroll glows greenan ticks) YES!! I didit Two socks!(Two socks jumps on her and licks her face happily)
laugh
Chlo:Yay, yay , yay (jumps around the room)I CAN'T BELEIVE IT. (Looks at veevee)Congratulations veevee and good job everyone(hugs everyone!)
smile
(Scroll creates magical ink with list of alfea defenders so far:)
Leader- Chloe.
Defender- Miele.
Code cracker- Telemira.
Back up- Alice
Disguises- Veevee.
Creativity girl-Zakkalise.

Needed: A navigator and a healer! Only 6 of the chosen 8 have been discovered....Try outs avadible to all.
Telemira: (Notices Izzy and walks over to her) So, are ya gonna try out for healer, try again with the navigator or would you rather not be in it? All is know is, the team would rock with you in!
smile
Chloe: Go on Izzy. Try it!
wink
Miele - We need you Izzy! Try again, we're sure you'll get the role!!! *whispering* Chosen one???
Veevee: You'll be like the 10% discounts in the winter sale! The sale wouldn't be as cool without you! (Cutie: Stares)
Telemira: (Rolls eyes and puts hand on face)
Veevee: You know like the designer labels without the trademark symbol! Or the hairspray without the 25p free offer!
Telemira: What Veevee Means is that you'll be great in the gang, right cutie? (Cutie: Nods and makes cute noises)
Izzy: ok i will try it again....
i´ll try with the navigator again....
(reads the question)
where is alfea?
ok so it wasnt the answer C...
and the Gardenia is in earth so...
the answers is A!
(to herself)
plz plz plz! it have to be the right answer!
(Scrolls flys around Izzy slowly, then a bit faster, then faster then stops and glows green and ticks and in ink spells out: So i was correct: You are destined for greatness, just like your friends!)
Veevee: I am the only one who gets a slightly medieval vibe from this?
Telemira: (Ignores Veevee) (Hugs Izzy) I knew you could do it Izzy! Oh wait a sec, i knew you could do it NAVIGATOR!
(Scrolls glows and writes in magical ink: One is still within Alfea walls undiscovered.)
Telemira: Hmmm......Who is it?
(Scroll writes: I know the eight chosen one, but it is your jobs to discover her, winds and all)
Telemira: Oh ok then.....(Thinks to herself: Winds and all? Sounds like Rani, she is a air fairy, right? then mind goes off subject when she remembers)
Telemira: Um....I was just wondering, ur....Out of the 750 fairies attending our school, why us?
(Scrolls glows orange and writes: That is for you to find out, as your journey sprouts)
Veevee: Ok, whats with the RYMTHS?!?!?!?
Izzy: yay! im in! i cant believe it!!

what does the scrolls mean with winds and all?
does that mean that the last one has the power of wind or something like that?
(just remember Rani) it could be Rani!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr 30degrees said…
Rani: (gets into the room) hey girls! whats up?
Izzy! i heard you are the new navigator! thats cool!
congrats to all of you! im glad you are the new alfea defenders!!!
(someone messgae her) huh? who could it be? (reads the message)
sorry girls i have to go! (leaves)
Chloe: We're left with the healer now! And i have a feeling it is Rani.i'LL BE RIGHT BACK GIRLS!
Miele - Wait a minute, Rani, where do you go! We need you!!! *run away to follow Rani*
worried
Veevee: Uh oh........I smell trouble brewing......(Noitces what she says and blushes) Sorry, bad habits die hard, as they say.
Izzy: (reachs Rani) RANI!!!!!!! wait!!!!
we have to talk to you in the volunteer department!!!!
Rani: sorry girls but i cant right now.... i have to talk with my brother about something...
im sure that the thing you have to say me can wait (smiles and leave)
wink
Chloe: *looks at Miele* I think we should wait
wink
Miele - Yes, I think so. I'm sure that Rani will join us when she will be able to!
big smile
Veevee: Yeah, why not?
Izzy: yeah i think so too.... im wondering who is her brother... do you think he is at the ballroom?
wink
Zakkalise: good job Izzy, i knew you'd get the job.
So Veevee whats up, havent seen you in a while.
smile
Izzy: thanks Zakkalise!!!
wink
Veevee: Ah not much, been phoning people, spending money, shopping, laughing, shopping, laughing, shoppig shopping and a bit more shopping. So how are you?
smile
Rani: (comes back) sorry girls! my brother wanted to told me something (smiles) but im back!

so what do you wanted to tell me?
blush
Telemira: Well, um....Heres the thing: This place is a volenteer department for defenders of alfea and the scroll seems tot hink your one of the chosen 1s and if you like wel....
V.V: Basically we're asking wheather you'll like to try out for the team.
Telemira: (High fives V.V) Yeah thats it! If you want...Im afraid theres only one place left though....Sorry..
Chleo: try it rani! i'm sure you'll become our healer!
smile
Veevee: Yeah, it would be cool with you in! (Grins) Ppppllleeeeaaassssseeeee? (Clasps hands together.)
smile
Izzy: please Rani! we will be happy if you join the team!!!!!
please! please! please! please! please!
Rani: ME?!? choosen to be the healer?!?
uuummmm i dont know what to say....
guess i will try... (reads the question)
huuummm A broken pet wing needs?
(reads the possibles answers)
C! the answers is C! with the wing powder the pet will fly better than ever!!!
sunny
Scroll: (The scroll flys over to rani, hovverin g about, tingles a bit and swats, glows orange, then glows green and tick! And writes in ink: Rani, it is your choice, do you want to furfill your destiny or take a different path? Each will have it treasures and each will have its heartache, but both are completly different, do you except or decline to become the eight chosen one of all of magix?)

tongue
Veevee: Dont worry, i dont get a word he says either....
Chloe: (frowns)
Cutie: (Comes and sits on chloe's shoulder)
Cutie: (Fidgets about and cuddles Chloe) (Then goes to Telemira for a cuddle too, then to Rani) Doodoo?
smile
Izzy: (thinking) wow that is a hard choice...
Caramell: (goes flying to Izzy and sits in her shoulder)
angelic
Cutie: (Stares at chloe) (Makes cute noises)
Rani: my decision?!?
wow! thats a hard decision...
(looks around at the faces of all ther friends)

(takes a big breath)
Im...
Im doing it!
i wanna be the healer of alfea!
i cant let this opportunity go!