Power Rangers HELP PLEASE!!

gogopr91 posted on Nov 27, 2011 at 05:49PM
Hi guys. I grew up watching the power rangers and have watched them through Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue. The original Mighty Morphin series were obviously the best, but I still enjoyed all the way up to then end of Power Rangers in Space because it followed the same story line with Zordon etc. In my opinion those were the best. I managed to find and watch mighty morhpin-turbo and am having trouble getting a hold of Power rangers in Space. I really want to see those episodes because thats last of the original story. I tried buying them online but it was all in german or something. Could someone please help me find a site where they are uploaded at or a link where i could download a torrent or something? I'd really appreciate it.

Power Rangers 2 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Robpguitar21 said…
I'm not sure about a site, but you can find every power ranger season so far on netflix. only 8 bucks a month, and trust me... once you see that and the other stuff on it, you'll be hooked!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Dragonempress08 said…
i have space on avi files. i think im missing about 3 episodes. if you want them ill need your email address.