Zufällige Rollenspiele New Badass Vamp RP

southern-belle posted on Aug 02, 2010 at 11:56PM
*recycled, skip to page 8 to join!*
last edited on Oct 20, 2010 at 02:41AM

Zufällige Rollenspiele 223 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 223

Vor mehr als einem Jahr demon_wolf said…
Aris eyed the man on the ground, the scent of blood whafting up into her nose, making her hungry. So wanted to attack the man right now, end his life so she could have his blood. But doing that could mean death for her.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Shebird said…
He stopped moving when he was an arm's length away from the vampire, from his own death. He grabbed the gun as quickly as he could and bit down on his other arm, preparing himself for the questionable amount of pain to follow. With his teeth sinking into his own skin, he rolled on to his back with tears in his eyes and attempted to cock and shoot the gun at her knees.
Aris eyed the man after seeing him grab the gun. She knew he was up to something, and it would undoubtfully be bad. She bared her fangs, springing at the man on the ground. SHe would kill him before he tried to kill her.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr YugiohFanatic1 said…
My eyes went wide when she sprang at the man.It took me everything not to smirk or smile.I kept my hands in the air and then stared at the girl with the weapon pointed at me.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr southern-belle said…
Skylar ran at Aris attempting to keep her away from the wounded man, both weapons still out but now pointed at Aris.
Arnold continued to shoot at her legs while this time frantically scrambling on to his back. He bent up his legs as a sheild while still biting his arm in agony.
Aris jumped back as a bullet hit her leg. "Dammit..." she mumbled. She raised her head and glared at Skylar. 'Damn I'm cornered.'
I disappeared into the darkness and right behind Aris."I'm getting you out of here.I can't allow you to die here."I put my hands on her shoulders and started getting ready to take her away from the scene.
"huh? What?!" She felt the girl put her hands on her, but she didn't struggle to get out of her grasp.
We both disappeared into the darkness and reappeared in an alleyway.We were in the same position,until I fell to the ground."That....takes a lot......of energy....."I shook my head and sat up,looking at Aris."I'm Scarlet.What is your name?Are you hurt badly?"
She stared at the girl uncertainly, then spoke. "I'm Aris."She took a look down at her leg. "Just a shot wound. I'll live. So uh why did you help me?"
"I told you,I can't afford to lose you.Obviously,I'm a vampire as well and I'm trying to gather other vampires in a clan."I looked at her leg."I need to patch it up otherwise it'll get infected."
She backed away from Scarlet. "A clan for what?"
"They fled..." Arnold's arm fell to the side. "They fled..Heh..Heh heh heh...Hahahahaha!" He began a delirious laughter which turned to a smoker's cough. Every muscle in his body went limp and his teeth clenhed together. "Fff...the cowards..."
"A clan of vampires to keep together.Too many vampires are being killed by those slayers and we need to stop it.I'm trying to make a clan of vampires that can stay in touch with each other and either kill slayers or save vampires."I stared at her with a completely serious face.
Skylar put her weapons away and knelt by the man, "are you gonna be alright? do you need a doctor?"
"Fuck' He stiffly turned his head to look up at her. "I need to get home-No doctors, I can't-I'm sure it's not that bad...You have a car?"
"does a motorcycle count?" she stood then offered a hand to help him up.
He gave a look of reluctancy. His lips quivered into a grimace. "Uh...that's fine." This time he didn't turn her hand away. He took her hand and shifted all his weight into her in order to maintain balance.
"Why do that? Its just calling for a death sentence. All vampires in one place at one time. What if the slayers find out about this, they could kill us all at once. I may hate slayers, and wouldn't pass up a chance to kil them. But what you are asking of me now is suicide."
Skylar helped Arnold up, "alright lets get going its this way" she said and started walking north toward a highway.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr fun123fun said…
name:victoria
spices:penguin

mean while a helacopter flew over a forest clouse to the hiway and a box fell out.when the box touch the ground it bo9rke and out went vic

"ow .........where am i????"

*vampire sound*

"?????"

then one just flew out of the blue

"WHAT THE!"

*throws ninja star*

"i gotta get out of here"
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
(( What does a vampire sound sound like? O-O)) Arnold stiffly followed, a hand clutched over his wound. "You use helmets right?"
"That's what I'm tryign to say.We won't all be in the same place,but if someone gets attacked by a slayer,they can either choose to call for help from only a few vampires,call for help from all the vampires,or can take the slayer by themself."I turned my body away,but kept my face staring at her.I smirked at the thought of killing slayers,flashing my fangs."I want to take down these slayers,but I have enough commen sense to know that if we are all out in the open at the same time,in the same place,we are doomed."
Aris thought for a moment. "And how are we suppse to cintact one other?"
I pulled out a cell phone and flipped it open."Blending in with the humans is one of my specialties.I have plenty of phones,if you need one.We will connect with each other using these.There's a button on the side,and when you push it,"I pushed the button and another phoen in my other pocket started beeping."Instant alert."
Vor mehr als einem Jahr fun123fun said…
vic piced up cell phone signal on her walky talky

"what the? this might be broken"
Aris stared at her for a few more moments. "Alright I'll join." She finally said.
I smiled and tossed her the phone the beeped."Don't lose it,don't let it break,and don't let it drop in water.Whenever you need help,press the button and I'll come running."With those words said,I disappeared into the shadows.
"yup" she said as they approched the motorcycle. she grabbed a helmet off the handle bars, "i've only got one though, so you can use it." she said as she tossed it to him.
Aris caught the phone, she looked it over. "Looks like a normal phone." She sighed. Now her focuse was on the pain in her leg. "Dammit I hate slayers." She mumbled, as she took off her coat and wrapped it around her leg.
I hid in the shadows,walking down the sidewalk.I made sure I was unnoticeable.'This place is filled with too many people.It makes me go insane with hunger....I need some blood....'I started searching around for a victim to kill.
Arnold caught the helmet and looked down upon it with only nervous eyes, as he was limited to the movement. He then looked back up at the motorcycle and frowned. He cringed, his eyes squeezed shut.
Skylar hopped onto the motorcycle, started it, then looked to Arnold and waited for him to join her.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I walked down the sidewalk and waited for someone to walk into an alley way.I had been watching a few people and they would go into the alley to have a short cut to their house,but not tonight.I waited until one of the people passed by me,latched out at them,and immediately started drinking every drop of blood in their body,until only a dead husk lay there on the ground.I smiled,satisfied of the meal,and licked the blood off of my lips."A delicious and healthy meal fit for a vampire."I smirked devilishly and began walking down the sidewalk again.
Arnold reluctantly swung his leg over the motorcycle and buckled on the helmet. He then clutched on the seat with his trembling hands.
I was walking towards my house and I was walking with my hood over my head.I didn't want anyone to notice me,so I tried to hide as best as I could to hide in the darkness.
Aris sat there staring out onto the street. How am I going to blend with this messed up leg. Dammit why did that girl stay to help me.
She took a glance at the phon. Then decide not to call.
I sighed when I stood and stared at my house."Why did I have to choose an old broken down house that's been abandoned for years to live in....Oh well.No one would ever think to look here for a vampire....Oh would they?...."I walked in and closed the door,dust filling the whole house.I coughed and sneezed a few times."Damn.That's some dust. "
Aris pulled herself to stand. I'll stick to the shadows for now. She started to walk using the buildings walls to help her stand.
I blew the dust away as best as I could and sat on an old,broken down couch.I tried to turn on the old,rusty t.v,but I had no electricity,so I couldn't.
((I didn't know televisions could rust))
(Well,with the right material,anything can rust.....IT'S RUSTY ON THE INSIDE!)
((Heeheeheehee))
"okay now where am i taking you?" Skylar asked as she revved the bike then put it in gear.
"Just beyod the graveyard turn left and you'll get to the Vegas Avenue. My Apartment is located on the corner...Fuck, and don't take your time!"
"no need to curse, jeez. hold on tight" Skylar told the man then gunned it, nearly popping a wheely. she headed for the place he'd told her to go.
A few minutes later she reached the safty of her apartment. She limped to the couch, sitting down with a thud. She tossed the phone onto the floor. "I'll never need it." She said.
I knew that the phones also could text between each other,so I sent Aris a text,thinking she would just throw away the phone,saying,"Don't underestimate this phone.You will need help if you want to live."
((hello??))