Zufällige Rollenspiele Dreamcast

TAIKAMODO posted on Oct 15, 2016 at 08:54PM
Dreams are, by definition, "A succession of images, ideas, emotions, and sensations that usually occurs involuntarily during certain stages of sleep". These successions are extremely diverse, ranging from the normal, like peaceful strolls through a field of flowers, to abnormal, like navigating the toppings of an oversized Pizza in search of the holy salt shaker. But despite their diverse nature, all of these successions can be divided into two distinct categories, depending on what's responsible for them;

Dreams, the harmless successions that peacefully exist within the mind and are caused by Dream Espers*, and Nightmares, the demonic successions that corrupt their vessels that are caused by Nightmare Espers*.

These successions, both Dreams and Nightmares, exist in an alternate reality. When beings from this realm sleep, their subconscious temporarily drifts between our own reality, the "Outercast"*, and the alternate reality, the "Dreamcast"*. This drifting area inbetween the two realities, known as "Innertia"*, is where our two realities mix together to create the successions humans recognize as Dreams. But what humans don't recognize, is the danger one faces when drifting in Innertia.

While drifting, your subconscious is completely unprotected and able to be freely tampered with by Dream and Nightmare Espers alike. While Dream Espers are harmless and even helpful at times, Nightmare Esperss and very dangerous. Nightmare Espers feed off of Humans, and use the subconscious of drifting humans to make their way into the physical world, and due to their nature, cannot be stopped by human weaponry, leaving them to run free and devour all of mankind....

That's where Dreamers like you come in.

Some especially gifted humans can freely move between the Outercast, Innertia, and Dreamcast while fully conscious. These humans, known as Dreamers, are recruited by the Dream King* to eliminate Nightmare Espers that trespass into the Outercast. They have power that can manifest at any time, in any reality, that allows them to combat the Nightmare Espers. And luckily, they aren't alone. Dream Companions*, Dream Espers born from the minds of their Dreamers, accompany them on their missions so that together, we can keep both the Dreamcast and the Outercast safe from harm.

Now you know the story, Dreamer. Will you join us?

EXTRA INFO

Dreamcast: The reality where Dream and Nightmare Espers reside. It functions as the "Earth" of the Dream Espers, where they all live peacefully. On a seperate "Earth" exists the Nightmares.

Outercast: The reality we live in. Needs no further explanation.

Innertia: The "melting pot" of the two realities, where the Dreamcast and Outercast mix together. When humans sleep, their subconscious drifts into Innertia, and when they make contact with a Dream or Nightmare Esper, the successions known as Dreams and Nightmares are created.

Espers: Espers are the inhabitants of Dreamcast, and are either good, Dream Espers or bad, Nightmare Espers.

Dream King: The ruler of the Dream Espers and the strongest Esper in Dreamcast aside from the Nightmare King. A new King is crowned when the old one passes away, and due to their long life spans, Kings are crowned roughly 100,000 years apart from each other. The current Dream King, Lorei, is a woman who stubbornly refuses to be called Queen, though nobody knows why. She is very smart and very kind, but has a bit of a temper too.

Nightmare King: The ruler of the Nightmare Espers and the strongest Esper in Dreamcast aside from the Dream King. Unlike how the Dream King is crowned, the Nightmare King is crowned by killing all other Nightmares after the title in a gruesome battle. The next King is the one who kills the previous King, so the title changes hands a bit more often that the Dream King title does. The current Nightmare King, Nero, is an arrogant and evil man who is a notorious sucker for pretty women. He is ruthless in battle despite his perverted nature, and is just as cunning as Lorei.

The Zera Seal: A seal created by "The Creator" that seperates The Dream, Nightmare, and Human worlds. This seal prevents Dream Espers and Nightmare Espers from directly fighting each other. Legend has it that it has another purpose, but nobody knows if that's true, or what that purpose is.

The Creator: A mysterious being who was responsible both for the creation and the seperation of the three races. Their wherabouts are unknown.

RULES

-No OP powers, no controlling other characters without permission, and no "I win lolz" BS.

-Sexual themes and Profanity are allowed to an extent, but not constantly.

-No one line posts unless you have no other possible way to extend it beyond that. If all else fails, put random letters under your post and there ya go.

-Try to use decent enough grammar to where you are easily understood. No need for unnecessary confusion.

-Notify the others in the RP before taking an extended absence, so nobody goofs up and interracts with you while you aren't there.

-Keep outside Drama outside the RP.

-Be friendly, be creative, and above all else, have fun!

CHARACTER SHEET

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Backstory:

Dream Ability:

Dream Companion:

Companion's Appearance:

Companion's Ability:
last edited on Oct 18, 2016 at 08:42AM

Zufällige Rollenspiele 309 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 309

Vor mehr als einem Jahr grey_skies said…
Lillian forgot Bell was next to them, as he hadn't spoken a word. She saw his eyes shift down at her exposed arm. She quickly tugged her sleeve down all the way, covering every last piece of evidence of any scars. Instinctively, her hand fluttered up to her collar bone, trying to hide that one as well. She was usually so smooth, but she had never exposed that many scars to anyone in her life. She hoped Bell would drop it and not ask questions later. Lillian's heart was in her throat, it was already scaring enough showing her scars to Alexi, a friend that she felt close to, but Bell was a stranger. She didn't want- no, she couldn't look weak to him at all. She already hated looking weak to Alexi. Lillian turned her eyes back to meet Alexi's, hoping to slow her heart down as she waited for him to say something.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Firebird06721 said…
Cora raised an eyebrow, impressed. She blocked the first half of his blows, then teleported to avoid the rest. Now here was something she could work with. Hell, she thought, she might even break a sweat. Her image flashed for mere seconds all around the arena- leaving her opponent's eyes to dart rapidly across in attempt to keep up. She materialized close by his right side, so close she was barely in his line of sight, and jabbed her elbow hard and fast for his side.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Hades_Shadow said…
Astennu-Ra was being wary, never the less he took the shot to his side. One thing on the streets he learned was attacking takes a lot more time and effort then blocking. He grabbed her elbow and delivered a heavy left hook at her face. He had fought a lot, but he always did it for survival. He made sure to make this hit count.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr mcterra said…
As expected; Bellamy didn't say anything. He looked away from Lillian, ignoring the scars and the way she had tried to hide them. Afterall it didn't concern him, though he was quite intrigued. He kept his mouth shut though.

His eyes went back to Cora's fight. The new recruit seemed to be far better than expected. He had taken a blow from her but he was still on his feet. He hadn't even been able to land a hit.

Bell was quite impressed, which was really unusual. He sat up, focusing his attention on the fight, forgetting he had sat there to sleep. He might as well watch. The fight was quite interesting.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr TAIKAMODO said…
(Sorry guys, the 5 year old in me took over after i got a new game the other day, so i kinda locked myself away from civilization. I'm back now though!)

So, her too... Alexi thought, looking down to avoid meeting Lillian's eyes. He wasn't sure what had happened to her, or why, but she wasn't all perfect like he'd thought she was. She could hurt, and cry, and bleed. She was human, no more or less than he was in that regard. She had the scars to prove it, dozens of them sprea across her arms like smeared paint. Almost unconsciously, his hand reached to his back, and he jerked a bit when he felt the thick, vertical line than ran down his spine. Realizing what he was doing, Alexi moved his hand away from the scar, his mind refusing to remember that day.

He was okay.

He returned his attention to Lillian. She was looking at him, probably waiting for a reaction from him. He was sorry for all the pain she went through, but he knew more than anyone else that hearing other people pitying you never helped. He admired her even more now, as she seemed to have had a horrible life. But unlike him, she didn't give up. She fought even harder, she held her head higher, she pushed the dark thoughts away. He could never do that, and he accepted that fact.

He was okay.

"Stories...huh..." He mumbled, still refusing to look Lillian in the eyes. She probably didn't want to talk to a dork like him, especially not about something so personal. Why would she? They weren't friends, or anything. He was Alexi Steiner, the failure, the screw up, the stuttering, cowardly dork. He didn't deserve friends. He didn't deserve anything, and he had grown to accept that fact. He couldn't do anything about it anyway.

He was okay.

"Sorry..." He continued, "Sorry i asked you...i know you probably didn't want to do that." He felt tears stinging the corners of his eyes, but why? He was fine, he'd accepted his fate a long time ago, he already knew about all his failures, he already knew he couldn't have friends. He knew all this, so why? Why did it hurt so much still? "There i go, doing stupid things again....Just like always." Why did it still hurt? Why!? "I..."
He stopped, still not looking up from the floor. What else did he say?

He was okay.
((lol nice one Taik))

Lillian turner her attention to Alexi again, as he had started to form a response. She noticed Alexi reach for his back, it looked almost instinctive

"we all have stories Alexi," Lillian told him as he flinched at his own touch. He began to explain himself, apologizing for asking, and then hating on himself.

"Alexi, you need to learn to realize when you have a friend. I didn't show you these because you asked. if i didn't want you to know about them, i would've kept my mouth shut. Alexi, i trust you enough, so if you want to know then i'll tell you, just not here. If you're curious enough, then find me later when we're not trapped in this weird room, okay?" Lillian looked expectantly at Alexi. wishing she could control the thoughts she could hear so she could hear his.
(*Bows* I do my best.)

"Okay," Alexi replied quietly, still not looking up at her. She couldn't be telling the truth, right? She couldn't really want to be his friend, right? She didn't care about him, she didn't care at all. But even so, if it would get her to drop the subject, then he could pretend she did, if only for a few moments. The one thing he was good at, he noted, was pretending. He pretended that his family was perfectly fine, he pretended that he wasn't lonely, he pretended that he didn't need to be happy, he pretended that his misery was okay. He pretended a lot, because when he didn't pretend....
_________

"You greedy bastard!" Alexi's father shouted, backhanding Alexi and sending the boy stumbling backwards until his back met the wall. The blonde looked up in horror at the man he called a father, a bruise already starting to form on his cheek. "We give you the best food!" A second smack, to his other cheek, "We give you the best clothes!" A third one on the first cheek, that sent him crumpling to the floor, "We give you the best video games!" A stomp this time, right on his shoulder, "And you go and tell your counselor you're unhappy!?"

"I'm sorry!" Alexi cried, "I'm sorry! "

_________

He was always pretending, because pretending didn't just help them, it also helped him forget.
((slow applause))

Alexi had agreed to talking to her, and Lillian was kind of... okay with it. She knew she would be terrified out of her mind once the time came, but she was okay, almost excited to tell him. She didn't understand it, Lillian had never opened up to anyone before about what she's feeling or her scars or her past. But here she was, sitting next to Alexi, willing to tell him all this. Lillian wished more than ever that she could pick out his thoughts in the sea of everyone's internal voices blending together inside her head.

Lillian reached her hand back up to her collar bone, tracing the scar that would be with her forever. She remembered that night clearly, everything that had happened flashed before her eyes. And what followed for the next few months, that was all so much worse. That night was where it had started for her, she looked to him for an escape from her parents' abuse, only to find more pain and receive more scars. Her hand started trembling as she let her mind wander back to all the stories behind her scars. A few tears sprang in her eyes, but Lillian blinked them away as fast as she could. No one could see her weak.

Lillian turned her focus back to Alexi, and she smiled at him. She knew he would be the first to know her story, to know her secrets, but somehow she was okay with that. Whether or not that feeling might change once she actually has to tell him, she didn't know, but for now, she placed her hand on Alexi's.

"Uh, thanks," she whispered to him, and she drew her hand back to her collar bone.
(Was that sarcastic? If it was, my poor, feeble heart has just been shattered.)

"Y-you're welc-come," The blonde stammered, glasses fogging up and face turning bright red. She touched his hand! Why did she do that? Was it an accident? DId she mean it? His brain momentarily moved at light speed, before crashing. He looked dumbly at his hand for a few moments, before sighing a bit. he always stuttered and blushed at the slightest thing, be it verbal or physical. He was such a dork it was unbelievable, but he couldn't do much about it. Seeing her hand go back to her collar bone, he realized just how much whatever happened must have done to her. Yet, despite all that, she was going to tell those stories to a dork like him.

"But....why?" He let the question out before he could really think about it, but by the time he did, he was already speaking. "Why would you tell me anything? Why would you ever want to be friends with a screw-up like me?"
((oh no no of course not you did great))

Lillian smiled as Alexi began getting a little flustered. She was glad to be the reason, as he seemed to enjoy her presence.

"Why would you tell me anything? Why would you ever want to be friends with a screw-up like me?"

Lillian's heart dropped to her feet once Alexi asked her. She could tell from these two questions that he had been hurt, maybe he was lonely and sad, maybe he talked to people but wasn't close to anyone more than the surface, maybe he hadn't never had friends.

Lillian looked directly into Alexi's eyes before speaking. She wanted to make sure he could hear her.

"Alexi, listen. i don't know what you've been through, i don't know your stories, but still, you seem really sweet, kind, smart, you just seem like a really great guy. I don't know what it is, but for the first time i feel like i can tell someone about me, my story, the one i don't show people at school or anywhere really, i feel like i can tell you. You're not a screw-up Alexi, you're really great." Lillian swatted at a strand of lose hair tickling her neck.

"um, sorry about that, i just wanted you to hear me, i guess," Lillian looked away from Alexi, turning her gaze on the ground before tracing her scar again. She found her scar soothing somehow, almost like a reminder of what she had been through, and how she came out okay.
Astennu-Ra was fast, but so was Cora. She jumped again, the initiate's knuckles just touching their target as she vanished. Where he had held her elbow, he know clutched nothing but open space, and the remaining force of his punch was left to swing through open air. She planted herself across the arena, unable to help a slight grin tugging the corners of her lips. He had potential, but she sensed his confident would soon turn him cocky. He may have been experienced with hand-to-hand, but he was not familiar with supernatural combat- a point she intended to make quite clear.

She transported herself even quicker than she had before- her ability letting her attack from many angles in a single second. A quick jab at the gut from his direct left. Jump. A hook from his right. Jump. A kick at his knees from behind to floor him. Jump. And in the passing of a second, her feet occupied their former position. She knew the steps and rhythm of combat well, it was practically second nature. Cora fought as one would perform a waltz, the works of her skill and experience painting an effortless grace as she moved with precision and fluidity.
After his blow he started getting the rythem of her style down, and started taking the simple hits, and blocking those that would debilitate or cripple his own stance. Astennu-Ra felt something welling up inside him, it made him feel warm, it help with the pain, but he knew it was still there. If there was hope to win this match, it was in finding out his powers, and fast.
Bell watched the fight with growing interest, which was very rare since he hardly ever had interest in anything. He even sat up to see better.

The new recruit was an interesting one.He fought well. He clearly knew what he was doing. Though Cora was getting the upperhand, the boy wasn't going doing easily.

Was that a grin he saw on Cora's face? Bell could tell she was enjoying the fight. Something whcih was surprising, especially since it was fight against a new recruit.

"Oi loverbirds." He said to the two sitting next to him "I know I shouldn't interupt your little romantic moment but I suggest you should watch this fight. You could learn much from it. If you don't want to..." He shrugged "...the fine, you can go on looking all gloomy and sad."
Lillian rolled her eyes at the boy.

"interesting, i don't even know who you are in the slightest, yet you're trying to tell me what to do. Either way, i don't think watching his fight will help us. Chances are, everyone's power is different, so they'll help us fight in different ways. Watching someone else fight doesn't help me learn how to fight with my power, does it?" Lillian snapped at the boy. She leaned her head back against the wall, exhaling slowly.

"Sorry, you're probably right," Lillian said, decently quieter than before. Lillian fixed her eyes back on the fight, not expecting a response from either of the two she was with.
"Of course I'm right." Bell said, leaning back on the wall with his hands behind his head. He forgot immediately about the first part of her speech where she had sounded rude.

Ash rolled his eyes. <<You've always had modesty to spare, Bell>>

It slithered up to his arm, the part of his body that was closest to the two others. <<Please excuse my partner if he bothered you, Miss. He doesn't know how to be polite with strangers.>>
Lillian scoffed at the attitude this kid had. She had tried to apologize to him and he has the audacity to have an attitude with her. Her internal rant was cut short by a hissing voice near her. She looked down at the kids arm, and found a moving snake tattoo.

"clearly," she responded, trying to not think too hard about the moving tattoo
(Lol "Of course i'm right." That's literally me.)

(I dunno, i'm feeling some sarcasm here.)

(And my first positive post of the RP!)

"U-Um," Alexi stammered, looking between the boy and Lillian with a nervous expression, "Let's not...be mean. We're....we're all Dreamers, so we're all fighting on the same team, right?" He disliked violence, and considering that everybody here had crazy powers, if they fought each other, it might be very bad for everybody involved.That boy had given him advice, even without knowing him at all, and on the other hand, Lillian....he just didn't want to see her getting hurt. Speaking of stories...

"I feel like i can tell you."

She said she could tell him about the stories that came with those scars because she just felt like that. Honestly, his mind was telling him it was a lie, but he couldn't help but feel happy about that. It took 16 years, but it looked like he'd finally found a friend after all. For all his craziness, maybe his Grandfather had been right after all. His grandfather, Merlin, had been a clock maker, and he always used to point to his watch and say, 'Alexi, one day when you're older, i bet you'll meet a bunch of friends and do some truly amazing things.' He died when Alexi was seven, but he was the only person who ever loved Alexi, who ever told him that he could accomplish something with his life.

"You're not a screw-up Alexi, you're really great."

He knew that he was a screw-up, he'd been one for nearly all his life, but even if he knew and accepted that, it still felt nice to be told otherwise. Maybe, just maybe, that explained why he did what he did, because being told otherwise felt really nice. "I'm really great, huh?" He mumbled quietly, eyes staring down again, before looking back to Lillian, for the first time choosing to look her in the eyes.

"Thank you," He smiled a little bit, "Thank you for saying that."
((what no of course not, no sarcasm here))

((omg congratssssss you're finally positive on here for once))

Lillian smiled, partially to herself and partially to Alexi. She felt his eyes on her, the first time he had looked even in her direction. She smiled more, but refriaing from returning his gaze. She was worried she might scare him if she made eye contact. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw him smile.

"That's nice," Lillian said soft enough for only Alexi to hear. She still kept her eyes on the fight as she talked. "You smiling, I mean. It's nice, I like it."
(( ... Mahna Mahna {Do doo be-do-do} ... ))
((casually trying to get someone's attention to post because it's been foreverrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!! not really but it feels like it))
(Someone call?)

(I'm still not sure....i mean, you sound pretty sarcastic. Where's your proof?)

(What do you mean finally? I've been positive this whole time.)

Alexi blushed again, but this time didn't bother trying to hide it. Instead, he too turned his attention towards the fight, still smiling. He still wasn't sure about any of this Dreamer stuff, or the idea that he could really make friends. It was all so sudden and wild that it was overwhelming, to the point that he barely had time until now to really let all this new information sink in. Before now, he'd never even imagined having a real friend. But now he didn't have to imagine, because the reality was sitting merely a few inches away from him.

"Thanks. Your smile's nice too. It's kind of reassuring-" He blushed brighter, "-If that doesn't...um...sound weird." He adjusted his glasses, a nervous habit of his, still staring ahead at the fight.

But what if...

The thoughts of doubt whispered, tugging at his mind as if calling for attention and throwing countless moments and experiences from his past in his face. He'd been lied to before, been told that someone was his friend, been told that someone cared. But it was never true. They never meant a single word of it, because he was Alexi Steiner, the cowardly dork, and they weren't dumb enough to want to be friends with someone like him.

"You're not a scew-up Alexi, you're really great."

But Lillian didn't think that. Lillian didn't think he was a dork, or a coward, or a screw-up. She thought he was great....right?

But what if...

But what if she did think those things? What if she was lying too? He'd been through this so many times, and been lied to, made a fool of, so many times. Could he really put his faith in a girl he just met? Could he really risk shattering what was left of his splintered heart? Could he? He looked over to Lillian, who, despite her telepathy, was blissfully unaware of the conflicting thoughts waging war in his mind. She was pretty, and nice, and smart, and strong. She had no reason to want to be friends with him. But she also had scars, countless amounts of them, up and down her arms like the stripes of a tiger. And besides those, there was that one scar on her collar bone, that she reached for more often than anything else.

She was hurting, maybe as much as he was. And yet she was still pretty, and nice, and smart, and strong. Even more than that, she'd told him she wanted to be his friend. She was still smiling, having not yet responded to him.

Reassuring.

Yeah, that was the perfect word. When he thought about it for too long, he just got confused and worried. But whenever he saw her smiling, he felt reassured.
((honestly i forgot what i was being "sarcastic" about so i spent five minutes of my day trying to find it and it was just you being obsessed with a game. i'm pretty proud i kept that up this long))

((yeah every single post has always been so positive on here its been overwhelming))

Lillian listened as Alexi spoke, also keeping her eyes on the fight. She noticed out of her peripheral that Alexi didn't try to hide his blushing. He finished, and he only made her smile grow. She tried to hide it, but ultimately failed. Lillian covered her mouth with her hand, hiding her smile.

"That, uh, doesn't sound weird, thank you," Lillian muttered, pulling her hand away from her mouth. She kept her eyes on the fight, and on instinct, her hand fluttered to her collar bone. She hated that habit, anyone who bothered to notice would ask why, and, well for most, she didn't want to tell. She'd tell them she didn't know. That's all she did until today, she told Alexi the truth, and she wasn't sure how she felt about that.
Astennu-Ra was taking heavy amounts of punishment, he was a fast fighter, but someone who could jump through space and reappear unexpectedly definitely would have an advantage, even if their moves were predictable. He was getting sick of striking air, angry at the odds, and enfuriated by his living situation.

Even with these external forces, the growing warmth kept him calm. Time seemed to stand still until finally his instinct kicked in. He threw out not a fist, but an open palm. His Golden eye illuminated, and what could only be described as a flash bang emminated from his hand and threw off the instructors equilibrium. He took this chance and pulled back his right hand and pulled a jab with his left. The result what the best feeling he had felt all day, contact between knuckles and nose cartilage.

Hoshi stood with excitement. It was a display of Astennu-Ra's power, a glorious moment, but he still had no idea what it was. He turned to Zap and Mel, "did you guys see that? What do you think it was?"
Mel gasped before turning to Hoshi, who was looking between her and Zap, wondering if they saw what he did.

"Hoshi! That's it! That's something that has to do with his ability!" Mel nearly jumped from excitement. "Aren't you excited Hoshi?"
"I would be more so if I knew how to classify it" Hoshi said, it could be he can cause explosions, or something with light. who knew?
"well at least he's showing SOMETHING," Mel pointed out. "eventually we'll know what it is! I'm so excited, and you should be too!" Mel playfully slapped Hoshis arm, trying to get him more excited.
(I know, right? I'm like a ray of sunshine!)

(FIREBIRD, I SUMMON THEE!....We can use grey as the sacrifice!)

Alexi became silent once again, and rather than try to find something else to say, he looked out of the corner of his eye at Lillian again, seeing her touch that scar again. He didn't comment on it, but a part of him wanted to ask why she felt that scar so much, or how she even got it to begin with. Had it been a horrific accident? Had it been a punishment gone way too far, like his own? Millions of possible explanations swirled around in his mind, like a tornado of thoughts and imaginary images, with bits of his own memory inside it as well. The tornado suddenly came to a stop as a flash of light caused him to shield his eyes, and when he finally looked at the battlefield, he saw that boy, his golden eye glowing with a soft shimmer he could only compare to moonlight, his palm faintly glowing, and the most shocking part, his fist hitting Director Tobin straight in the nose.

"Woah...." He began, voice trembling with a mixture or fear and awe, "What was that?"

Zap had been watching Alexi the whole time, eyes focused like an eagle on his new partner. They still hadn't bonded much since Alexi got to Innertia and then Dreamcast, but that would change once Tobin evaluated them all and drew out their powers. Although with Alexi's personality, getting him to fight at all would be a difficult task, even for Tobin. It looked as though Lillian had gotten him to open up, though if they were ever gonna really work together, he and Alexi would need to do the same thing. Putting those thoughts to the side, he turned his attention to Mel. Right as he was about to speak, a flash of light momentarily blinded him, and a few moments later, Hoshi was excitedly talking to them.

"What she said, minus the arm slap thing. If he can do whatever it was again, i'm sure we'll figure it out. In the mean time," He turned back to the fight, "I'd just be proud of him for catchin' on so fast. Figuring out your power usually takes some time. But Lillian and Astennu-Ra caught on pretty quick."
"I guess that's true" Hoshi replied to the both of them. "He did do that quite quickly, manifestations like that are very far and few in between."
Cora could sense the initiate's frustration. Her taunting way of fighting him seemed to be having the desired effect. Past experience told her that any moment he would snap and his power would manifest itself.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a blinding flash of light, disorienting her until the familiar sensation of blood pooling under her nose snapped her back in focus. The stinging ache of a hard-received blow was but an old frenemie to her, holding nothing against the pains inflicted by the Nightmare Espers. But still the impact angered her, instinct drilled in with memories of her own training prompting her to unleash her worst, but she remembered to hold back on him. Beating him wasn't her intent, she reminded herself, with experience greatly on her side she could do so easily. She just needed his ability to surface. She smiled even as a drop of blood rolled down her face.

"Excellent, initiate. Show me what else you can do." She prompted.
(Summoning DOES work! Maybe the sacrifice is what was missing all along.)

"Maybe we'll get lucky and Alexi will figure his power out quick too. I'm ready to go beat up some Nightmares," Zap commented, his mind drifting back to that day. Sis.... He thought, before shaking his head so quick one would have had to be watching him like a hawk to catch the swift action. "That'd be cool." He put his hands behind his head casually, snow white bangs succumbing to gravity and falling over his eyes like palm tree leaves, before he blew them away.

"I see," Lorei said in an uncharacteristically cold tone, eyes narrowing slightly. With a sigh, the woman stared up at the ceiling. "It shouldn't be a huge threat....it's energy level isn't too high, and Paris is a relatively safe city...." She smirked, her eyes glistening with a mischief rarely seen past childhood. "Yes...this'll work out quite nicely."
((wow thanks Taik, i thought we were friends!!! *cries*))

Lillian shut her eyes against the harsh light from inside the arena. Once the light disappeared, she looked back up at the fight to see what had happened. The guy had actually landed a punch. Lillian felt blood rush to her cheeks with embarrassment. She was looking real great here. How didn't he know how to fight? And why'd he have to go right after? Hell, her stomach was still slightly sore and here he was, getting BLOOD from Tobin. She almost laughed out loud, why was she even here? She can't fight, she can't control her telepathy, she has literally no valuable skills for fighting. There was no good reason they had her here. maybe she was here for a laugh.

Mel pretended not to notice Zaps split-second expression change.

"I hope Alexi can figure out his power quick," Mel started, turning her eyes to Alexi and Lillian in the corner. She looked back at Zap. "Something tells me Cora won't be easy on him." Mel brushed a loss strand of hair out of her face nervously. She was scared for when Alexi had to go in and fight. He has barely even talked to anyone- minus Lillian- and soon he'd have to go in and fight. Mel didn't want to watch that.
Astennu-Ra's right eye still glowed gold, and he flicked his right wrist, and the whole arm started illuminating the same color. It felt warm to the touch and provided his battered body with energy.

"Let's dance" was his only reply to Cora as he started getting in to swing, and any time he saw her about to teleport, he would attempt the solar flare approach again.
((lol i'm bored so why not develop backstories here??))

Millions of different thoughts belonging to different people filled Lillian's head, some loud and some quiet. Lillian leaned her head on the wall behind her, tired of hearing thoughts jumbled together. She just wanted them all to stop, and then they did. Well.... almost. There were a few thoughts left, but they were hers. Wait... no, it was a memory trying to push its way through as she traced her collar bone. Lillian's closed her eyes, keeping her head against the wall and let the memory take over.

Lillian walked the halls in school timidly, constantly looking behind her to see ignorant Jacob was near her. She smiled at almost everyone she passed in the halls, pretending she was fine. Her shirt covered the scar on her collar bone, so she didn't have to worry about that. Lillian jumped as a hand slid into hers. Her throat tightened as a voice sounded in her head.

"Jumpy, are we? Whys that?" Lillian saw Jacob smirk out of her peripheral, making her feel sick to her stomach. Lillian continued smiling as students passed.

"You know why, Jacob," Lillian spat at him through gritted teeth.

"Right," Jacob started, the sound of an idea forming in his voice. "How about you come over tonight, let's try again?" Lillian was about to say no, when Jacob leaned down to her ear before whispering, "You don't want to see what happens if you say no." His words sent chills up Lillians spine. She nodded timidly, too scared to say no. Within an hour, she was at Jacobs. The afternoon had gone by well, surprisingly. They watched a movie in a living room, while Jacobs parents stayed in the kitchen. But then they left. Jacob watched as the cars pulled out of the driveway and down the street. Lillian stood up to go get a glass of water. she turned around from the sink, and found Jacob across the kitchen from her.

"Well, they finally left. Do you want to go upstairs?" Her glass nearly slipped out of Lillian's hand. Lillian looked him dead in the eye and told him no. Her lip trembled, but when oterwise stood firm. Until he got the knife. Jacob picked up a knife from the holder on the counter, and threw it at her blindly. Lillian shrieked and fell to the floor, trying desperately to get out of the way. The knife caught her arm, giving her another scar. She cried out in pain, and looked up to see Jacob starting to cross the kitchen. She threw her glass of water at him, trying to get him away. It shattered, missing him by at least a foot. She scrambled backward in to the cupboard. He reached her and picked her up, his grip tight on both her arms. Whether intentional or not, he gripped her cut on her arm he just gave her. She cried out again.

"You little bitch," he yelled at her. He let go, and Lillian fell again. He walked away, and Lillian remembered seeing him pick up the phone before she passed out.

Lillian woke up in her bed, safe. Her arm was sore, but that was all.

Lillian shook the memory from her head, lifting her head from the wall. There were tears in her eyes, and she blinked them away. She looked around at the people close to her, hoping no one was paying enough attention to notice.
("We used to be buddies...but now we're not. And i know exactly why~")

Tears.

He hadn't seen them in a while, at least not ones besides his.

Lillian's face went blank for a few-maybe fifteen-seconds, and then out of nowhere, there was the sight of salty water hanging on the corners of her eyes. It was a brief sight, as she hastily wiped them away just as quick as they had come, but he'd seen it. The question though, was why. Why had she cried? Had it been a sudden jolt of pain? A memory flashed in front of her eyes, evoked from the scar that traced her collar bone? The scar that she kept feeling, over and over again, as if she was addicted to the permanently damaged skin in some way? Regardless of the cause, the effect was alarming. Lillian was strong, physically and more importantly, mentally.

That meant she wouldn't cry easily, so if she was crying over something, that something must've been important. And besides that, seeing her cry...he couldn't properly explain it, but it was like he could feel the little happiness he had being sucked out from his chest. It was extremely uncomfortable. 'Um," Alexi began, face reddening to a tomato-like shade, "A-Are you....okay?"
((wow Taik, im hurt))

Lillian closed her eyes again when Alexi asked if she was okay. How did he already know her so well? It almost made her mad, and she would be mad if it were anyone else. She knew Alexi meant well, and she didn't mind him asking. She knew he'd back off if she said so, but she didn't. She didn't tell him to back off, she didn't lie, she didn't stay quiet, but she didn't answer him either. She opened her eyes and met his gaze.

"I told you, find me later, you'll hear as many stories as you can before you start crying too," she told him. She meant it, but immediately regretted saying it like that. It wasn't wrong, but she couldn't help but think he wouldn't want to hear any now. She couldn't help but think she had just lost the first person she opened now up to.
("You didn't wanna build a Snowman....It didn't have to be a Snowman." 😢😢😢)

"That sounds...fun..." Alexi muttered awkwardly, not sure how to respond. Realizing he just called Lillian sharing her traumatic, scar filled stories with him fun, the blonde immediately tried to correct himself. "Um, i mean, no! Not fun! You telling me about your, uh, problems, is sad! But i don't mean that you're sad, because you aren't, but the sad thing is-" He stopped, head dropping to hide the embarrassed look on his face. He was such a dork.
Lillian smiled and let a short laugh escape from her lips. Alexi was a mess, but it was cute.

"You're fine Alexi, don't worry about it," Lillian put her arm around Alexi's shoulders to comfort him. "I know what you're trying to say," Lillian said, still smiling at him. Lillian's head began to clear, as singular thoughts started to stick out. She was beginning to make out some words in thoughts. Lillian was slightly in shock when only one string of thought she ran in her head and she could hear them almost as clearly as if they were being spoken. They were...

... Alexi's.
((~bump~))
(~Nudge~)

Alexi instinctively jumped away when Lillian put her arm around him, his body not bothering to ask for permission before moving. The only physical contact he'd ever gotten from anyone not his grandfather had been punches or shoves or kicks, so being touched without being hurt was still a foreign concept for him. Realizing that it was Lillian and not a bully or his parents, he sighed, shaking his head. He was such a dork! He knew she wouldn't hurt him, he knew she wouldn't hit or kick or shove him, but even with that knowledge, he still jumped away like a coward. He thought that maybe this whole dreamer thing would help him grow up and stop being such a wimp, but it wasn't. He was still the same old weakling he always was.

He looked at Lillian. He didn't deserve to be her friend, he didn't deserve to be anything. He knew it, his classmates at school knew it, his parents knew it, he knew it. Lillian, Zap, and the others hadn't been around him long enough to understand. The moment he was given the chance, even a small chance, he would screw everything up. He always screwed up. That was how he'd earned his nick name, right? 'The Screw Up, Alex Steiner'. Once they saw him for what he really was, they would become like everyone else.

They'd hate him.

They'd hurt him.

They'd humiliate him.

He couldn't let that happen. He couldn't screw up, he couldn't lose all his new friends, he couldn't be alone again....

No, no no no no no no no no no no....
((trying the old summoning trick here

I SUMMON LITERALLY ANYONE TO POST AT THIS POINT))
((wait i type fast but im not THAT good))
Lillian wished she could stop hearing alexis thoughts. Finally she figured out to hear singular thoughts and these were the ones she heard? Alexi flinched away from her touch, slightly upsetting Lillian. He didn't trust her yet, he... he thought she would hurt him? he thought he was a screw up, that he didn't deserve her.

No, they just kept getting worse. He wasn't tearing himself apart inside his own head. He wasn't letting anyone in, he just let all his pain and doubts eat away at him.

Oh no, stop thinking Alexi, Lillian silently begged. He was scared, untrusting, petrified of making a mistake. Scared that if he did they would hate him

Lillian knew too much, she was in his head way too deep than he would like, but she couldn't help it. Alexis thoughts continued in a downward spiral, slowly destroying him from the inside. Yet you would never be able to tell by looking at him. Lillian felt trapped, she wanted to help, she wanted him to trust her, to know she wouldn't hurt him, but he didn't. He didn't know she knew this, she didn't know she was listening to his thoughts.

Lillian clenched her fists, her nails digging into her palms. Alexis thoughts continued getting worse, Lillian couldn't take it. She slammed her now flat hands on the floor.

"Stop!" she screamed.
(Lol this summoning thing might be too dangerous for our mortal world.)

Alexi's eyes went wide as Lillian's scream cut through the thick fog of thoughts that had been circulating through his mind. "Wh-what's wrong?" Alexi panicked, completely oblivious to the reason behind her behavior. "What do you want me to stop?" Was it related to her powers? Was someone attacking her mind? Was she dying? She couldn't die, she was his friend now, she couldn't just die, right? Alexi could feel his heart beat getting faster as he thought about it.

The only thing he'd ever really wanted was a friend, a true friend, and now his friend was seemingly in pain, and what could he do? How could he help her?

Nothing.

He could do nothing.

He was once again useless, once again just a spectator, once again too much of a coward to help her. It was always that way. He could never do anything right, because he was Alexi The Screw Up. He was meant to always fail, to always be a coward, to always be a helpless, hopeless, useless loser. It was fate made him this way, he couldn't fix himself. Nobody could fix him, not even Lillian.

Pushing those thoughts aside, he returned his attention to Lillian herself. What? What was wrong with her?
Nobody could fix him, not even Lillian.

The words echoed in Lillian's head, seeming to taunt her. Alexis thoughts continued to spiral and Lillian wanted to scream again. She couldn't take it. Her head pounded and her heart raced in her chest. Lillian's hand shook as she raised it to her head. She cradled her head in both hands trying to get the pulsing to stop. Tears pooled in the corners of her eyes, partially from the gut-wrenching pain, and partially from Alexis thoughts.

Nobody could fix him, not even Lillian.

For the first time in a long time, a tear fell halfway down her cheek before she swiped at it, praying no one noticed. She blinked away the rest of her tears and turned to Alexi.

"Alexi, just, just stop. Please. Stop tearing yourself apart. You can't do that too, it breaks my heart to see, or, hear i guess." Lillian sighed as her head slowly decreased in pain. Alexis thoughts seemed to be at a standstill at her words, or she just figured out how to stop hearing them somehow.
"Huh?" Alexi raised a brow, "What do you mean?" He hadn't said anything to warrant her weird behavior, so what had she heard? Why was she holding her...His eyes widened.

She was holding her head.

She could hear his thoughts.

"Oh..." He wanted to smack himself. He should've figured that out sooner, it was common sense. Of course his thoughts would hurt her, all he ever did was put himself down. While he was used to the constant stream of self loathing flooding his system, Lillian wouldn't be used to it at all. He was being so selfish with all his stupid depression, that he was hurting the person he considered a close friend. He really was a loser. Alexi quickly shook his head of that thought, not wanting to go down that road again. "I....i'm sorry."
Lillain let out a heavy breath.

"Alexi, don't apologize for thinking all this or because you think you hurt me, because that's not it," Lillian began. But where did she go from here? Did she explain to him what it was? Did she just leave it where it was? If she tried tic explain, what would she say without looking weak? Hell, she probably already looked weak to everyone here.

"Alexi, i just, oh where to start," Lillian let out a dry laugh, a poor attempt to lighten the mood that she immediately destroyed afterwards. "We'll give you the severely paraphrased version as there's a fight occurring twenty feet in front of us," Lillian jerked her head towards the arena. "I, i don't know how intense these thoughts are, how often they occur for you, but i've been there, Alexi. I have. I say that in past tense, excuse me, i AM there. Hearing these thoughts of yours is painful enough, but then you don't show it. Just from the outside you're a sweet and adorably dorky guy. But the insides a lot darker, and that breaks my heart that you struggle with that. I'm not gonna lie, it sucks that you don't trust me to not hurt you, but good lord Alexi, i just really wish you could trust me. I wish you wouldn't flinch away from me for fear that i'll hurt you because that's what you've grown accustomed to. I want you to be able to trust people when they say they want to befriend you. I want to befriend you Alexi."
(Yooo...Grey, you legit just gave me the feels. *Round of applause*)

"I want to befriend you Alexi."

Alexi's eyes widened as Lillian finished speaking, and his jaw dropped open. His mind barely registered the tears that were twinking at the corners of his eyes, as it was too busy processing the the overload of emotions running through his body. Happiness, he wasn't sure, but happiness might've been what it was. The flood of warmth and energy that coated his body like a warm shower. She knew what it was like, to feel like such a failure, to be a loser. She could understand him, and even though she understood his feelings, his self hatred, his failures, she still wanted to be his friend. She really didn't want to hurt him, she really did like him. He finally found a friend, a real one. A friend he could trust, a friend who wouldn't betray him like everyone else did.

Maybe he was finally becoming a better person, maybe she was just crazy for wimpy guys like him, he wasn't sure. But regardless of the reason, he couldn't stop the smile that slowly spread across his face, or the warmth that flushed his cheeks red. This warm, fuzzy feeling, this floatiness in his chest, this calmness that put all his prior doubts to rest....was this happiness? Was this what he'd wished he had for so long?

"I...." He began quietly, voice calm in a way it hadn't been in a long time, if ever, "I trust you...i know my thoughts are a bit chaotic, and i'm sorry that you had to hear all that. I'm not used to being around people, so it isn't easy for me....to talk like this. So instead of making myself look dorkier," He laughed a little bit, "I'll just shut up. We're friends after all, i'm sure you understand."
((wait i did?? lol i didn't even try that hard but whatever works))

Lillian smiled slightly to herself.

"whoa, what was that?" Lillian asked, mocking confusion. "Alexi Steiner, did you just laugh? i didn't expect to hear that, but it's a lovely sound," Lillian said. "But that's alright, im not great at this either, especially in the middle of the day twenty feet away from a literally blinding fight. But, if you still want to know about me, my offer still stands to come find me later, alright?" Lillian kept her eyes trained on the fight.

"Oh, and you're right, we are friends."
Cora's eyes rolled up in her head, annoyed, a practice which came naturally to her. Bell liked to joke that they spent half their time there. This kid's arrogance would be his end for sure. He was a newbie he had no experience, no training, and only the slightest inclination of how to fight in the supernatural sense. And he had the ego to get cocky going after someone like her. She had years of experience on him. Cocky couldn't stand, even talented as he was. Nightmare espers would do far worse to him if she didn't check that arrogance now, she knew. He wanted a "dance" a show? She'd make quick work of nipping his ego in the bud.

One deep breath and Cora was teleporting every instant, jumping here and there and off again before she'd had time to fully materialize. She moved so quickly that after images cover the circumference of the ring, leaving Astennu-Ra no where to direct his flashes. That aside, when she had gathered the speed needed, Cora, flinching at what she was about to do, outstretched an arm for one final jump. With precise accuracy, the speed allowed Cora to excercise her powers to a greater extent. She planted herself just so that her hand occupied the same space as his shoulder blade. It wasn't inside, rather coexisting, two masses filling space for only one. The pain of it caused Cora to grit her teeth, her hand burning, morphing, pulsating with resistance to what should be impossible. But the pain she felt was nothing to Astennu-Ra's, which was a thousand times the worse. Had she chose his head or heart, the pain alone would've been fatal. The few seconds stretched into eternities, but when she was sure she had ended it she jumped back. The stunt was horrible to behold, she rarely found measures of enough import to use it in training, but it had killed many a nightmare espers. Her eyes found Bell's knowing she would most likely need him to send for a medic to examine her student.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr 666demon said…
(Redoing my one character because all of a sudden I find that I deleted her somehow?)

Name: Chandler Eons -real name Elizabeth Myers-

Appearance:

Personality: Brutal, foul-mouthed, possessed of a twisted sense of humor, bold, care-free to an extent, full on rebel.

Backstory: Chandler Eons grew up in a complete bat shit crazy neighborhood where bat shit crazy people and ex- murders, thieves who escaped prison and the escaped mentally disturbed liked to live. Within all that crazy shit, there was peace. Everybody went to church on Sundays, everybody pitched in if a person went missing, everybody looked out for each other. As long as you followed some simple rules, nothing bad would happen to you.

Growing up around that.... It was normal for Chandler. Nothing scared her...

Except for assholes that show up in SWAT gear with guns and tanks start bombing the entire fucking neighborhood. She got hit in the head from a support beam at the age of 15 and has been in a coma ever since.

Dream Ability: Melanokinesis, can control and manipulate ink

Dream Companion: Splat

Companion's Appearance: A little ball of ink, always looking like he's dripping but he isn't

Companion's Ability: shape shifting
 (Redoing my one character because all of a sudden I find that I deleted her somehow?) Name: Chandl