Zufällige Rollenspiele Horror movie's

wildwolfheart18 posted on Oct 21, 2014 at 01:29PM
so basicly it's in the title, but i''ll work some magic here and give some detial.Ok, see there i sthis gaint science lab, all under new york city. Scientist are taking teenagers and are useing them as lab rats. They place them in a big room for 24 hours, the room changes into a horror movie. The teenagers must fight the horror that they face. After 24 hours is up and the teens still haven't killed the monster, they can truely die. There is no screaming for help nobody can save you but you. You can run but you can't hide!(bwahahahaa). After the teens have killed, everything goes back to normal. They get only five hours of free time to rest, eat, or hand with there loved ones. So be warned the bougie man is real...and hes looking for YOU!!

character sheet:
name:
weapon:
bio:(basicly how you got stuck here)
favorite horror movie:
other:

RULES~!
no godmodding
try to keep one liners to a minuim i want to keep this interesting
sex is allowed,but please leave less detail((its a horror movie rp...theres always sex in horror movie's))
cursing is fine
HAVE FUN!

Zufällige Rollenspiele 557 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 557

Vor mehr als einem Jahr xXDreamWriterXx said…
Alana screamed a bit more in pleasure. She tried to think of what can be close to Walter. "W-Wilson...Wa-Waverman...mmmm!" Now she was just making up words. "W-Waller....ohhh~!" He was so good with his fingers.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Liquidz-Flamez said…
Devin gave her breast a slight squeeze as he kissed her back just as hard. He could tell that she wanted him. She wanted him bad. And he wanted her.
--------

Kevin smirked and pushed his fingers further inside her as he continued moving them in and out of her. "You're so close but so far away babe. What's my last name?"
Alana moaned his name as her hands were starting to tear his shirt. "Fuck...Walson?" She was running out of words that was close to Walter. Walter....Walter....it sounded almost like..."W-Water...?" She blurted out.
"That last one was very close, just had and s at the end and your there." Kevin said as he continued. "Come on, just say it." he was going to tease the hell out of her after she did.
Alana groaned/moaned at this. Damn him and his teasing! He was driving her insane! Mostly sexually though. "W-Waters..." She finally said, his shirt ripped half way off him.
"Oooh, fiesty eh?" Kevin smirked when she ripped his shirt half way off. He stopped for a moment. "Now spell my entire name." he laid her across the bed before getting in a position and licking his tongue across her wetness while two his fingers went inside of her.
Alana couldn't hold back her screams of pleasure anymore and just let it out. Oh how she hoped these rooms were soundproof. "Oh fuck! You really want me to spell like this?!" He was crazy! Her mind was drawing a blank.
Kevin lifted his head. "Yes, yes I do!" he answered with a smirk and a chuckle. "Go ahead, spell it it for me Alana." he said as he went back down and starting licking her wetness again, his fingers moving in and out of her quickly now.
Alana moaned. "You have...a weird obsession with...spelling...during this kind of thing." Oh he was SO going to get it afterwords! "Fuck....fine! K.....e....oh my god...v,i,n!" She said the last three letters quickly as she arched her back slightly, hating his teasing but loving the pleasure.
"No, I just love teasing you is all." Kevin snickered after he lifted his head. He pulled his fingers out of her. "It's just that entertaining. And you seemed to be loving it." he chuckled and leaned over and and kissed her deeply.
Alana couldn't help it but kissed him back just as deep and removed the rest of shirt, tossing it somewhere. She didn't care. She was too busy wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him closer so their chests were touching. She pulled away and pouted at him. "You teaser...but I love you anyway." She blushed at her own words.
Kevin chuckled. "For a touch chick, you sure do blush a lot." He pulled her back into another deep kiss. He felt the warmness of their skin interacting with each other. He felt a greater warmness come over him and he smirked into their kiss.
Alana smiled a bit and pulled a little. "I don't know. I've never blushed this much before. Guess you're just that special." She returned to kissing him deeply. How she enjoyed being this close to him. She never wanted to part.
Kevin kissed her back passionately. This was something he would keep in his memories for the rest of his life. This moment that their lips were locked in the passionate want for each other. Love. He pulled her as close as he could to him and kissed her harder.
Alana couldn't help herself as she moaned softly in the kiss. His lips felt so amazing against hers. When he brought her closer, she slowly wrapped her legs around his waist, want to feel him even more. As she did, she kissed him fiercely.
Kevin shook himself out of his pants as he felt a hunger for her began to grow again. He felt himself throbbing. He smirked into their kiss before pulling back only slightly. "Tell me again how bad you want me." he said to her in a low voice.
Alana smirked. "I want you so badly. So very badly. Right here. Right now." She unwrapped her legs only to remove her skirt before rewrapping them around waist. He felt so good against her. Her craving for him only grew.
Kevin took off his boxers and leaned down and kissed her. "That's all I wanted to hear..." he pushed himself inside her slowly, but stopped at the shaft and teased her a little. "Whoa....i guess someone really wants me." he snickered. He already could feel her wetness trying to wrap around him. He could feel the heat emitting from her, and it felt sooo good.
Alana gasped and moaned loudly. He felt sooo good inside her like that. She could feel some of him but she wanted all of him. She needed more. He was teasing her again and that made her pout, blushing slightly. "Stop teasing me. I need more. I want it all you teaser."
Vor mehr als einem Jahr wildwolfheart18 said…
Eevee moaned slightly his hand felt so amazing.she didn't know how much longer she could wait..image flooded her mind of what she would do to him.she bit her lip.her hand ran down his torso then stopped at his waist a slight grinn spread across her lips.
Devin gave a grin. "Go ahead, knock yourself out." he wanted her. There was no other explanation for it. He wanted her just as much as she wanted him, maybe more.
------

Kevin kissed her. "Oh, you know you love it." he commented with a smirk and pushed himself a little further inside her. He shivered slightly as her warmth and wetness began to wrap around him. He gave a slight moan.
Eevee slowly moved her self down. she slowly pulled his boxer's off. she blushed when his privite was in her face. she looked at him and grinned. her tongue slowly circled the tip of it.
Alana moaned louder as she could feel more of him which made her more wet. Plus hearing him moan was so damn hot! "Maybe... A little..." She admitted shyly. She was craving him more as she felt just how big he was. Wow....he is...big. Which made it even more pleasurable. Her inside tightened a bit around him, feeling his thing throbbing.
Devin couldnt help but let a small moan escape his lips for a moment. A tingle of pleasure floated through him and he shivered slightly.
-------

Kevin couldnt restrain himself anymore. When he felt her insides tighten around him, he leaned down and kissed her fiercely and automatically started do her hard. And fast.
Alana screamed in pleasure in his mouth as she kissed him fierceness. Her arms wrapped around his back and her nails dug into his back a bit. The rush and waves of pleasure rushed through every part of her body as he did her hard and fast. It was shocking that he suddenly changed his pace but she wasn't going to complain. It felt freaking amazing!!!
Eevee roated her tongue putting more and more into her mouth. she was getting wet. she loved the feeling of his private in her mouth. she moved her head a little faster useing her hand aswell.
Kevin felt her nails dig into his back, but didnt mind it at all. He enjoyed her pleasuring screams and moans and it made him harder. It made him crave her more. Want her more. He continued to do her harder as he kissed her deeper and viciously.
-----

Devin gasp slightly and another small moan escaped his lips. He was enjoying this more than anything. The pleasure of it all. His hand went to the back of her head and helped her go a little faster.
Akira kept moaning louder and louder as her nails dug into his skin a bit more. She could him grow harder inside her and it made her crave him more. She wanted him all to herself. No one else was allowed to have him. No one else can experience this unbelievable pleasure. His kisses kept getting rougher but she didn't care. He can be as rough as he wanted.
Kevin felt something coming already, but he didnt have a problem holding it back. He pulled himself out of her suddenly and turned her over. He brought her butt up to him and went back inside her wetness with more force than before. He went back to pounding inside her fast in hard. He was throbbing, and her insides felt amazing wrapped around him.
Eevee closed her eye's enjoying this. her tail was swaying bacl and forth her panties was becoming soaked.she slowly pulled her head away. "mm please i want..i want you her and now"
Alana gasped and screamed in pure blissful pleasure. She gripped the bed sheets in an iron grip. His forcefulness got her mind going blank and his throbbing driving her crazy in a amazing and sexual way. Her insides tighten around more, loving the feeling of him inside her. She never wanted this to stop. "Oh yes! Keep going! Harder! Faster!" She moaned loudly. She honestly hoped these rooms her soundproof.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Devin brought her up to him. He rolled over on top of her and slowly tore away her panties. He went up and whispered in her ear. "I want you more..." and with that, he eased inside of her slowly. He could feel her tightness around him and the heat that came from her.
Eevee moaned with pleasure. she wrapped her legs around his waist. she could feel him in her.it was amazing.she wanted him more and more he was making her more wet than before. she kissed him feircely.
Devin kissed back with equal ferocity and pushed himself further inside her. Her moans were making him lose his mind! It was amazing! He could feel her getting wetter, and he became harder.
((You forgot Alana...))
((Crap XD My apologies, still a little drowsy. Havent had my morning coffee yet.))

Kevin gave another moan and went harder and faster, just like she wanted him to. He could feel the heat from her insides growing, and when he felt her tighten around him, he did her even harder. This was unbelievably pleasurable! Words to describe how much pleasure was between them were thinning. He continued to throb inside of her, and her blissful screams were driving him nuts!
((Join the club...the morning coffee club))

Alana screamed louder as the throbbing made her go crazy with pleasure. She has never had such strong and passionate pleasure! She knew she was going to get addictive to this but can't really blame her. His thing was so hard and it just kept getting harder, making her want it deeper inside. Plus his moans were so damn sexy, she felt like she losing her mind!
((Only if it has cookies! XP lol))

Kevin felt a rush of heat and tingling come over him and he grew slightly inside her and pushed himself deeper down inside her. He went harder before pulling himself out of her and turned her over to face him. He quickly pushed himself back inside of her and kissed her fiercely. But this time, instead of continuing, he drug her off the bed and picked her up completely. He went over and leaned her against the wall, and felt himself go more deeper inside her than before. He let out another moan and the throbbing got worse. He stared doing her again, harder, faster, and with more roughness than before. He couldnt help it. He NEEDED her at the moment.
((Lol of course!))

Alana moaned louder than before. She loved how deep he was getting inside her. The way he was doing her against the wall was even better! Her arms wrapped around him and she found herself clawing at his back. She couldn't helpful it. He was getting her insides wetter and hotter. She kissed fiercely and shoved her tongue into her mouth, letting it swirl around and getting a taste of him. God, he tasted delicious! She never knew how much she wanted this till he gave it to her. The speed, the roughness...oh she will never get enough!
Kevin kissed her back just as fierce. His tongue twisted and turned around hers. He could feel something rushing through him again, wanting to come out and he did her faster. He could feel her insides heating up and drenching wet. Her clawing at his back made him throb more, and pleasure cut out the pain completely. The taste of her tongue against his was satisfying.
Eevee arched her back moaning more. she could feel him getting harder. she bit her lip drawing blood then kissed his even harder.the pain from her lip was even more amazing she.wanted him harder.she rotated her hips against his making him going deeper into her.
Alana moaned into the kiss as her insides tighten even more. Something was coming and it was coming fast. She didn't want to stop though. This felt too damn good to stop! But it was getting harder and harder to hold back and by the way he was throbbing, he couldn't hold it in much longer either. One hand left his back and went straight to the back of his head, clenching his hair. She couldn't...she couldn't hold it anymore and her head shot back, screaming his name in pure bliss and pleasure. Her release rushed out onto him and her body shivered as she did.
Kevin shivered in pleasure as her hotness spewed out onto his hardness and he released inside of her, moaning as he did. He panted slightly and kissed her neck before he.....started again. This time he did her even harder than before, but his pace was slower, until he started to speed up as the seconds passed by. He released a 2nd time inside her as he did, and kept going. It was all to good to stop now. He couldnt. It was like an addiction that he couldnt shake off at the moment. It felt even better now that she had released, and more hotness was inside of her. He even went deeper somehow and hit spots that were even hotter! It felt, just...there were no words at all to explain it!
--------

Devin bit back a moan, and started moving himself in and out of her slowly, but hard. He kissed back and could taste the somewhat salty flavor of her blood on his lips.
Alana moaned loudly as as soon as he released again, so did she. Oh she was so happy that he kept going. He didn't want to stop either! He managed to get deeper inside and she continue to moan. In fact, couldn't stop moaning. This was beyond words! There was no way this was going to stop anytime soon. They were addicted to each other right now and it was great!
Eevee let out a loud moan. her nail's digging to his back as she pushed her self against him. she didn't just want a little bit of him she wanted every last inch. she kissed his neck her teeth grazing across it. her hands running down his torso felling his warmth. he felt so good inside her.the pleasure was driving her her crazing she was becoming hatter and wetter by the minute as she got tighter.
A puddle of their substances began to form as Kevin continued to do her. He let out a moan as he did. His mind fuzzed out for a moment, and he moaned again. This was more than he could ever ask for, and he loved every last moment of it. Every wish of lust was being fulfilled. Every twist and turn was being pulled for his desires for pleasure. It was just....wow.
------

Devin began to go faster, feeling her wetness dripping and running out onto his length. It couldnt be helped. One of his hands went up and grabbed her breast, and squeezed a little.
Eeve couldn't stop moaning "yes..yes faster harder devin i want you".she rolled flipping them she was on top now. she leaned back and let her hip's bounces against his.he was amazing and he was her's no one could have her devin.she loved him...she loved this she never wanted it to stop.
Alana couldn't believe he was giving her everything she ever wanted in a fast and rough pace. No one has ever fulfilled her like this before. She was always the one who took control but he...Kevin...he ruled over her body like there was no tomorrow. No way was she ever going to let him go.
Devin moaned in pleasure as his hands went to her hips and helped her go at a faster pace. He leaned her down and took one of her nipples into his mouth. There was nothing but pleasure between them, and he didnt want it to stop. He became harder as he heard her moans, and his hunger for her grew even more.
---------

Kevin kissed her as he felt something coming again. Rushing. But it was bigger than before. He began to throb and swell inside of her for a moment, and he lost control. He started doing her as fast and as hard as he possibly could as all restraints broke from his mind. Pleasure ran through him like blood in his veins. His mind fuzzed out again and he slipped even deeper inside of her before finally hitting a spot that seemed to be ablaze, hotter and warmer than anywhere else inside her.
Eevee moaned in his ear. he felt him get even harder and it was amazing.she rotated her hips harder and faster.her nails dug into his shoulder's as she held onto him. a weird feeling went through her but she held it back.she couldn't give up she wanted more of this.