Zufällige Rollenspiele FAIRY TAIL RP!

Sableye21 posted on Mar 03, 2014 at 11:37PM
Lucy Heartfilia is a 17-year-old celestial wizard who runs away from home to join Fairy Tail, a rambunctious wizards' guild whose members are famous for their overly destructive antics. Along the way, she meets Natsu Dragneel, a boy who is traveling the land of Fiore together with his partner Happy, a blue flying cat, in search of his foster parent, a dragon named Igneel who had disappeared seven years earlier. Lucy is soon abducted by a renegade wizard posing as the famous Salamander of Fairy Tail. Natsu rescues Lucy, revealing himself to be the real Salamander and a Dragon Slayer, a wizard with the abilities of a dragon. After defeating the imposter, Natsu invites Lucy to join Fairy Tail.
Lucy forms a team with Natsu and Happy, where they take on various missions. They are joined by ice wizard Gray Fullbuster and armored female wizard Erza Scarlet, who investigate the actions of an illegal "dark" guild Eisenwald. Later, Natsu and Lucy ignore the guild's rules to take on a high ranking "S-class" quest on Galuna Island, and are soon joined by Gray and Erza, who help thwart a plot to resurrect a demon created by the ancient dark wizard Zeref. Upon returning, the five discover that rival guild Phantom Lord has assaulted Fairy Tail, resulting in war between the two guilds and Lucy being kidnapped; Fairy Tail eventually defeats the guild. The guild then crosses paths with Jellal Fernandez, Erza's childhood friend who is manipulated by Ultear Milkovich to revive Zeref using the Tower of Heaven. Natsu defeats Jellal and the Tower of Heaven is destroyed. Two Phantom Lord members — Gajeel Redfox, a Dragon Slayer raised by the dragon Metalicana; and Juvia Lockser, a water wizard — join Fairy Tail afterward. Laxus Dreyar, the renegade grandson of the guild's master Makarov Dreyar, then attempts to take over Fairy Tail by setting up a battle royal, but is ultimately defeated and expelled.
Forming an alliance with the wizard guilds Blue Pegasus, Lamia Scale and Cait Shelter, Fairy Tail fights the dark guild Oración Seis who have revived Jellal. Wendy Marvell, a Dragon Slayer raised by Grandine and the sole member of Cait Shelter, joins Fairy Tail along with her flying cat Carla. Lucy, Natsu, and the others enter the alternate universe of Edolas when their guild vanishes due to Edolas' powers. The group encounters Faust, the king of Edolas who intends to bestow a limitless supply of magic for his universe by harnessing the magic and the people of Magnolia. Happy and Carla also discover their heritage as Exceeds sent to Earth-land as infants on the orders of their queen Chagotte. Allying with the Exceeds and Faust's son Mystogan, Fairy Tail defeats Faust and restores their guild at the cost of Edolas' magical power being drained. The group returns to Earth-land with the Exceeds, one of whom, Panther Lily, forms a partnership with Gajeel.
Several members of Fairy Tail, including Natsu, Lucy, and their allies, participate in an exam on their guild's sacred ground of Sirius Island in which wizards can advance to a higher rank and thus take part in more dangerous missions. During the exam, Fairy Tail is drawn into a battle against the dark guild Grimoire Heart; the dark guild is seeking Zeref, who has been living on the island. Aided by a reformed Laxus, Fairy Tail defeats Grimoire Heart, and Zeref kills the guild's leader Hades. However, the incident summons the black dragon Acnologia, which attacks the island. The spirit of Fairy Tail's founding master, Mavis Vermilion, protects everyone on the island from Acnologia's assault with a defensive spell, freezing them in time for seven years.
After the spell expires, the returning Fairy Tail members discover that their guild is the weakest in the kingdom. The guild participates in a tournament called the Grand Magic Games to decide the kingdom's strongest guild. Also participating in the tournament are Saber Tooth, the current strongest guild, and Raven Tail, a guild founded by Makarov's resentful son Ivan. Fairy Tail aids Crime Sorcière, a guild formed by an escaped Jellal, Ultear, and former Grimoire Heart member Merudy, in investigating a magical anomaly around the tournament arena. After defeating Saber Tooth and Raven Tail, Fairy Tail wins the Grand Magic Games. However, Natsu, Lucy and the others are drawn into a conspiracy involving the Eclipse Plan, which involves the use of the 12 Zodiac Gatekeys so that a person can travel back in time and destroy Zeref before he becomes a threat. Due to the machinations of the future aspect of Rogue Cheney, a Dragon Slayer and member of Saber Tooth, the Eclipse is used to bring seven dragons from the past through it instead. The Eclipse is destroyed during the battle between Natsu and Rogue, returning Rogue and the dragons to their respective time periods.
The Fairy Tail members accept a job request to save the frozen Sun Village. While there, they uncover activity from the dark guild Tartaros, who plan to summon their master E.N.D., Zeref's most powerful demon. The members of Tartaros assassinate the Magic Council and gravely wound Laxus, prompting Fairy Tail to wage war on Tartaros.

Rulez:

1 : We don't have to follow the direct story line

Characters you can be:

Natsu Dragneel

Lucy Heartfillia

Erza Scarlet

Gray Fullbuster= Me!

Oc Sheet:

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Bio: (optional)
Other: (Like powers?)

P.S GRAY FULLBUSTER IS MINE!

Characters in the RP:

Gray Fullbuster = Sableye21
Chase Blastrunner = Sableye21 [OC]
Lucy Heartfillia = Heart-of_love
Iris Kyoto = Letsduel2012
Natsu Dragneel = Sieluvzsoul
Kurumu = Sieluvzsoul
Tristian Law = Acewolf
Silver Moon = Heart-of_love
last edited on Mar 04, 2014 at 03:05AM

Zufällige Rollenspiele 182 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 182

Vor mehr als einem Jahr heart-of_love said…
may i be Lucy Heartfillia & OC?..plz)
 may i be Lucy Heartfillia & OC?..plz)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr LetsDuel2012 said…
Name: Iris Ryoto
Personality: sweet,brave,a bit cocky and crazy,can get protective and insecure
Appearance: pic...just imagine the hair longer and brown
Bio: Was really good friends with Natsu when they were kids until her dad took her away from Magnolia because a dark guild was trying to hunt her down fro the magic she uses,6 years later, her dad goes missing and she returns to Magnolia to join Fairy Tail
Other: She uses Twilight magic which is an equal balance of shadow and holy magic,it can be very dangerous. Even though it is a powerful magic,it drains her energy quickly if she doesnt think out her spells. She cant uses much of her magic if there arent many shadows around
 Name: Iris Ryoto Age: 17 Gender: female Personality: sweet,brave,a bit cocky and crazy,can get pro
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Sableye21 said…
Yeah!!! You the first to pick...hehehe...you can still make an oc if wanted)

Name: Chase
Personality: You'll see
Appearance: Pic
Bio: Is the brother of Natsu and the Shadow Wizard. When Igneel left Chase back at Fiore when he was four and couple picked him up who was a poor family called the Blast-runners. His powers grew and and Igneel came back before she disappeared and told him that he had a brother. That's when one day,looking for his unknown brother which was Natsu,came and heard everything about him about his 'powers' and let him join Fairy Tail.
Other: He has a fly cat like Happy called Nova, Chase is a air wizard and another Salamander the other half of Natsu,
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 Yeah!!! Du the first to pick...hehehe...you can still make an oc if wanted) Name: Chase Age:17
LetsDuel2012 commented…
Kyoya-senpai! X3 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Sableye21 commented…
:3 hehehehe yeah Kyoyo Vor mehr als einem Jahr
(Nova sighing)
 (Nova sighing)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr sieluvzsoul said…
(Im Natsu)
(Fair warning..I suck at playing guys...especially Natsu...)
LetsDuel2012 commented…
uh,its ok just i guess if Du find it too hard,you could change your character X3 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
(KK.....I guess we can start now)

In the town of Fiore..........

Gray was walking with Natsu and Lucy. " So.....we are meeting your brother?"He said,as they reached the door...

Chase got on his vest as he saw them at the door. " Hey guys...I'm ready " He said,as Nova came out the door. "You could of waited for me!"

( Let'sduel you can be Chase's friend coming out of the house with him )
LetsDuel2012 commented…
actually i was typing this whole paragraph with Iris on the train and stuffs XD Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Sableye21 commented…
oh ok..that's ok with me hehe Vor mehr als einem Jahr
(Uhh)
"Well then hurry"Natsu said
(Im already failing here)
Iris looked out of the window on the train to Magnolia,she couldnt believe after 6 years she was going to be here again,maybe she would even see Natsu,Gray,and Chase again. She got off of the train with her bag and made her way to her old house that was right next to Chase's house. It was in good shape for 6 years of nobody being in it. All she would have to do is some light dusting,lightbulb changing,unpacking and food shopping later.
(It's ok....just at like Natsu....I'm good at boys but I still do girls I guess hehe)

" Dang.....I never knew me brother would be like this.." He said,as he pulled his shirt so you couldn't see his tattoo seeing his old friend Iris." It been 6 years!"

Gray looked at Natsu."For real....he just had to get ready...."
sieluvzsoul commented…
ok Vor mehr als einem Jahr
(Wait OCs are allowed???)
LetsDuel2012 commented…
yep X) Vor mehr als einem Jahr
sieluvzsoul commented…
kk Vor mehr als einem Jahr
"Shut up Gray" Natsu said.."im just worried about someone...so im not in a very good mood"
(Yep.......hehehehe I put up a OC chart )
Iris unpacked a few things and headed out,a wave of nostalgia rushing over her as she looked around,not noticing the group around the house next door
(Yay...ill be Natsu and a OC)
Sableye21 commented…
YEP :3 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
sieluvzsoul commented…
Yay Vor mehr als einem Jahr
" Who is that!......" Gray said,looking straight in Natsu eyes

" Wait a minute guys...just one sec." Chase said,jumping on the other side of his house to knock on Iris's house."Iris!It be like 6 years.Great to see ya back..."
"A gurl" Natsu said looking away from Gray

Name: Kurumu
Personality: an amazing singer, very jumpy and sweet, very clumsy
Appearance: pic
Bio: shes in luv with Natsu and Natsu is in love with her...she left for a mission months ago and people thought she was dead but now she returns
Other: Storm Wizard
 "A gurl" Natsu sagte looking away from Gray Name: Kurumu Age: 18 Gender: female Personality: a
LetsDuel2012 commented…
nice character! just so Du know....Iris may not like her/feel really jealous of her XD Vor mehr als einem Jahr
She grinned ¨i know! its been forever!¨
Behind her smile,she was concerned,thinking about Natsu,she knew how horrible he must have felt that day that her dad swept her away,considering they were so close and all
"Kurumu! She is dead.....why can't you get over that already..." Gray said,remembering Kurumu.

" Yeah......we was on our way on a quest. I was think would you like to go with us." Chase smiled through the door as Nova sat on his shoulder

Vor mehr als einem Jahr SilverLeo said…
Name: Tristian Law

Personality: Tristian is more perceptive than he looks and acts, usually being the first to figure something is off. He is not afraid to show his emotions when the moment calls for it, and is entirely capable of crying or losing his temper. In certain occasions, he does not object to acting foolishly. Tristian's overall nature allows him to get along with almost anyone. When things go as planned, he has a habit of saying "Bingo".

Bio: He grew up in the north, so cold doesn't affect him. He started being taught magic by a local wizard and learned the history of it as well. Tristian's town took shelter when Deliora went on a rampage til it was stopped by Ur. He moved down to Magnolia and joined Fairy Tail.

Other: Ice-Make Magic and normal Ice Magic. He can use both static and dynamic Ice-Make
 Name: Tristian Law Age: 18 Gender: Male Personality: Tristian is Mehr perceptive than he lo
"NATSU" a gurl yelled "huh" Natsu said but someone jumped on his back "hiya cutie..did ya miss me" Kurumu said "KURUMU" Natsu said
¨you think so? I'm not a part of the guild yet...youre sure its ok?¨
Gray was surprised and fell on the ground

" You can join Fairy Tail......You can ask Natsu. I'm sure if your good enough you will be apart of Fairy Tail." Nova said,as Chase nodded
¨oh th-¨ Iris saw the girl hug Natsu and could almost feel her heart break ¨on second thought,i have to unpack some more¨
"Hi Gray" Kurumu said
"So you weren't dead after all" Natsu said as she jumped down "uh huh" Kurumu said "wait you thought I was dead"she continued angrily "no ma'am...please don't hurt me..Gray thought you were dead" Natsu said cowering as Kurumu looked at Gray angrily
Name: Silver Moon
Personality: Later.
Bio: (optional) she's related to Lucy in some way.
Other: (Like powers?) Healing and Fire
~~
Lucy looked at Natsu,Gray and Kurumu feeling kinda left out of the conservation.
(wow i'm late XD and Silver is the pic minus the cat ear's)
 Name: Silver Moon Age: 17 Gender: female Personality: Later. Appearance: pic Bio: (optional) she
Vor mehr als einem Jahr SilverLeo said…
Tristian was chilling inside the guild, having a drink of whatever while he talked with guildmates. He recently returned from a job and wanted to relax a little.
Chase saw he un-happy emotions. " You ok? I can help you unpack? Two is better than one you know.." He said,as he started unpacking boxes as Nova helped too

" Uhh....hello" Gray said,walking backwards away from Kurumu. He saw Lucy and blushed as he moved over to her. "Help me....unless I have to freeze her.."
¨n-no i'm fine¨Iris retreated inside of her house and sat on the bed,tracing the pattern in the sheets. 'oh,i guess he already had a girlfriend...not that i wanted to be his....i was too late.....but i dont care......then why does it hurt so much?' she thought to herself
"You thought I was dead" Kurumu said behind gritted teeth as she walked after Gray
"Uh oh" Natsu said looking at Lucy "feeling left out"
Lucy blew her hair out of her face "yea..but it's ok." she smiled at him. "do you think we should leave gray alone?"
~~~
Silver entered the guild and talked to Mira,before getting a guild mark on her upper thigh and sitting at the bar.
" Yeah..I guess it was forever since I really saw you and umm I thought you died in the mission." Gray said,as he was about to freeze her hands together or feet...

Chase sigh as he stopped as he sat down on the stairs. Did she love him? Why did she get emotional over Natsu and Kurumu? " You know I can hear you...." Nova said,as Chase was shocked. " You love Iris hey.." Nova said,as Chase covered his mouth. "Don't say that! Not in front of everybody..."
heart-of_love commented…
may i ask...who's Kyoyo Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Sableye21 commented…
Wait.....never mine I mean Iris hehe my mistake. Iris's last name is Kyoyo Vor mehr als einem Jahr
heart-of_love commented…
ok hehe Vor mehr als einem Jahr
LetsDuel2012 commented…
Nah it Ryoto XD Du were close Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Iris lightly growled,making a shadow sphere and throwing it through the wall,giving into her temper of mixed feelings
"Oh why didn't you just say that Gray...I know Natsu missed me...but did you?" Kurumu said her attitude suddenly changing

Natsu facepalms "I forgot...shes bipolar...and she has no more medicine...Lucy do you know where we could find some" Natsu said
"Aye" Happy agreed
¨ḧ-he didnt even remember me...well he didnt see me...but if he did...he wouldnt care....ugh....shes so much prettier than me¨ She whimpered to herself
Lucy frowned a little upset that Natsu didnt even answer her question. "no idea...sorry Natsu.."

(i'm total NaLu here so this is kinda busting me..but i can deal)
(Don't worry. Kurumu will fall for Gray..if thats ok with you big bro?? Cuz ima total NaLu too)
.Natsu puts his arm around her shoulders noticing how upset she was "did I do something wrong"
LetsDuel2012 commented…
XD Iris is just gonna cry in her room LOL Vor mehr als einem Jahr
sieluvzsoul commented…
chase luvs her...she'll be fine Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Sableye21 commented…
hehehe Vor mehr als einem Jahr
(yay NaLu for ever!)
a smile worked it's way onto Lucy's face. "not really but it's nothing to worry about Natsu."
Chase heard Iris from inside. "Fly me up to the chime." He said,as Nova shaked his head lifting Chase to the top. But after that,Poor nova face planted to the ground. Chase went down the chime which was in the bed room of Iris. " Your pretty to me..." He echoed down

" Yeah...I guess..." Gray said,as his hands loosed up a bit
Natsu blushes "u sure"
(Eekk ikr)

Kurumu smiles "yay" she says hugging him then backing up "oopsy sowwy Gray...im just happy to see ya"
Iris jumped slightly,wiping off a few stray tears from her face ¨h-huh?¨
"yea i'm sure Natsu" Lucy replied looking at him and getting surprised as he blushed
(sorry if theres some OC in Lucy..i'm not good at trying to be just like her.)
(Totally fine with me...)

Chase finally made it at the bottom as a big cloud of darkness came out the chime. " It's me...your neighbor.."

Gray looked at Kurumu face then slightly blushed. " What is Chase taking so long! It feels like an hour already..."
¨You know,youre also my friend,Chase¨ she lightly smiled,walking over and dusting him off
" Neighbor...friend...the same thing." He smiled,as he coughed up some of the black smoke. " Is there something wrong? "
She worked on brushing the soot out of his hair ¨u-uh no...not really...¨
"I got to tell you something.....over the years....I found out.....I love you.." Chase said,as he looked down as he said it

Kurumu shrugs "nah ur just impatient"
(Ya theyre may b some oc in Natsu too)
Natsu smiles at her "ok"
Happy stares "uh"
She blushed deeply ¨y-you do?¨
sieluvzsoul commented…
wow she moves on quickly : 3 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
LetsDuel2012 commented…
eh,her feelings get clouded XD Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Nova went back over near Happy. " I can't believe Chase!"

" Yes...when you first...moved in..." Chase said,with his head down still