Zufällige Rollenspiele The Little Boy

LocalArtistist posted on Feb 28, 2014 at 02:01AM
'There once was a little boy,
Who had a lovely scarlet toy,
Though he was punished for being coy.

It was put on a high shelf,
Forcing him alone and by himself,
That was till he found a living dead elf.

This elf promised him fun,
And the freedom to run,
All while eating a honey glazed bun.

Though this elf had a toll,
He wanted the boy’s soul,
For it was this elf’s one true goal.

And the boy agreed,
For soon he’d be freed,
Letting his soul be what this elf feed.

I mean surely he wouldn’t need it!
So why on earth need he throw a fit?
That was till on his heart the dead elf bit.

Scarlet fell and away innocence chips,
The same color as the toy blood drips
“Mother…” were the last words to cross the boy's lips.'

I always hated that poem as a little kid, yet I never fully grasped the story behind it, nor the terrorfying reality behind it. I always knew it was a warning to us young children, not to be naughty, don't talk with strangers, listen to your parents, and if something sounds too good to be true it almost always is. But the most important warning was...

Never make a contract with a demon.

No one ever told us that the little dead elf was real, or that there were thousands more demons just like it.

No one ever told my little sister, Gwyneth, that the little boy who wanted to be her friend really just wanted her soul. I was the once who found her. Laying cold as stone on the floor of her room, a scarlet red toy clenched tight in her small hand.

My sister wasn't the only child to have been killed by these demons. Hundreds more children were and not just in our village but in dozens the numbers seemed endless. I used to think there was no end to this nightmare, so that was when I realized there was no end, not unless I stopped them. I vowed to take revenge for the loss of my sister, and the loss of all the other children who died at the hands of those demon scum.

But this was no easy task, demons can take on any form they please. Transforming into anything, from your worst nightmare, to even your lover. The only way to kill is by dismaliting their bodies then burning it in holy flame. Silver works best, but so does iron.

I am Abbigal Adams and I am a demon hunter.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::­:::­:::­:::­:::­:::­:::­:::­:::­:::­:::­:::­:::­:::­:::­:::­:::­:::­:::­

You can be a demon, villager or demon hunter.

Killing, sex, and cussing are allowed.

God moding, and one liners are not.

Name:
(If hunter or even demon.) Weapon:
Bio:
Other:
save

Zufällige Rollenspiele 60 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 60

Vor mehr als einem Jahr LocalArtistist said…
Name: Abbigal Adams (Abby for short)
Demon/villager/hunter: Hunter
Weapon: two double edged swords
Bio: (above)
Other: wanders around from village to village in search of demons.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 Name: Abbigal Adams (Abby for short) Age:22 Demon/villager/hunter: Hunter Weapon: two double edged
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Time_Master said…
Name: Pumken

Demon/villager/hunter: Demon

Weapon: N/A

Bio:
The Pumpqueen, during Halloween she can control all the minds of every human within a 400 mile radius, however, due to the Halloween spirit, she falls asleep, until Halloween is Over, but if she is awakened, then bad news

Other:
Like the Pumpkin King Jack, she can grant any wish... but at a price

She's mostly found in Pumpkin Patches, near either a Pumpkin with a face carved into it, or a Jack-o-lantern
 [b]Name:[/b] Pumken [b]Age:[/b] ??? [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Demon/villager/hunter:[/b] Demo
Vor mehr als einem Jahr AceDarkwolf17 said…
Name: Tristian Law

(If hunter or even demon.) Weapon: two pistols, silver blade for dismemberment

Bio: He was a common man until a demon killed and ate his sister. Tristian vowed to make revenge, so he became a Hunter. He kills any demon that he crosses, but is searching for one in particular. He found the one that killed his sister and ended its life. Now he roams killing demons just to kill them.

Other: (the pic is him minus the eyepatch)
 Name: Tristian Law Age: 25 Demon/villager/hunter: Hunter (If hunter oder even demon.) Weapon:
Vor mehr als einem Jahr BlackSparrow said…
Name: Mathias Killian
(If hunter or even demon.) Weapon: looks like an old saber (blade made of silver)
Bio: His older brother was killed by a demon when he was very young. He still hasn't found the one who did it, but he wants revenge. He wanders everywhere searching for the demon who did it, but while he's searching he'll kill any demon that crosses his path.
Other:
 Name: Mathias Killian Age: 24 Demon/villager/hunter: Hunter (If hunter oder even demon.) Weapon:
Vor mehr als einem Jahr heart-of_love said…
Name: Lady Midday
(If hunter or even demon.) Weapon: Scythe.
Bio:
Other:“Lady Midday” is certainly a unique female demon. She is said to pose tough questions and make conversation with laborers working in the fields during the hottest part of the day in summertime. Any incorrect answer or unprompted subject change results in a beheading, either with a scythe, or a pair of shears. Her description varies between a 12 year old girl, or a generally beautiful woman.
 Name: Lady Midday Age: ??? Demon/villager/hunter: Demon (If hunter oder even demon.) Weapon: Scyth
Name: Yuni

Weapon: Your own Mind, and her Bandages

Bio:
A Demon that causes insanity by asking you questions, which drives you into madness, then, she either makes your commit suicide, or her signature killing, Wrapping you in her Bandages, where you suffocate to death.

Other:
She's usually as a little girl, wearing nothing but the Bandages, and her right eye is never seen.
 [b]Name:[/b] Yuni [b]Age:[/b] ??? [b]Demon/villager/hunter:[/b] Demon [b]Weapon:[/b] Your ow
(Can we start? we has 3 demons, and 3 hunters :3)
((In the morning, it's 1:40 am over, and I'm butt tired.....oh wait...hahaha...it is morning....we'll start it later...I promise....night night...))
((X3 ok then, it's 3:50 PM for me))
(Hai people)
((Hello OwO/
((I'll start this soon I just wanted to ask the people who have hunter characters, whether or not (because all the hunters have pretty my the same bio) they just want the characters to group together in a gang of demon hunters. The demons can group together if they want to too.))
(( I'm fine with Groups, just remember that Pumken can only be found in the Pumpkin patch, near either a large pumpkin with a face carved into it, or a Jack-o-lantern, that's where she has to start off, and if it becomes Halloween, she'll return there on instinct, and sleep :3))
(i'm ready to start when ever)
(Just wondering what season is it cause if it's not summer or hot LadyMidday cant attack people)
(if we make it somewhere in the Center of America, then it's always hot out in the fields cept inbetween 6:00AM - 6:30PM)
((*cough cough* This is my RP we'll start when I say so. Thank you.))
((:< awwwww...))
(aw Time dont worry)
{oops, didn't realize the bios were so simular :) I'm fine with the group thing, I can also change my bio up a little so they aren't all the same.}
Vor mehr als einem Jahr peterpansbff said…
Name: Moshe Freidmenberg
Demon/villager/hunter: Villager. Why not?
(If hunter or even demon.) Weapon: Nothing >.>
Bio: Moshe grew up having a rather normal life. He moved to this village in search of a peaceful place to live and hasn't had any encounters with demons. Or maybe he's just that oblivious... He's a friendly and sweet guy, yet terribly gullible and lazy. Perhaps life won't be so bad here...
Other: He has a cat named Pablo, who has a habit of getting lost. He also enjoys singing, often singing quietly in public without realizing it. It's a bit of a bad habit.

Name: Moshe Freidmenberg Age: 21 Demon/villager/hunter: Villager. Why not? (If hunter oder even dem
((Now we can start. And if you want Sparrow you can change your profile but you don't need to.))

Abby walked forward, her blades in their sheath gently bumped against her legs. Her cold eyes looking out to the horizon she could see they were approaching another village. It had been a long time since she ever felt any real emotion. She used to laugh and smile with her little sister, but that was over. Those emotions died with her sister. Now she only cared about protecting those from feeling her loss, and the only real emotion that required was anger and the hunger for revenge. And it just so happened that she had plenty of both.
Moshe blinked in the light of the sunset. What was... Oh. He'd fallen asleep. He looked around from his spot on the bench and noticed that his cat Pablo had been sprawled out next to him, pawing at the clouds sleepily. 'Guess I wasn't the only one who fell asleep,' Moshe thought with a small smile as he scratched behind Pablo's ears. It didn't surprise him, though. The village was the quietest place he'd ever been to. It was nice, having been from a big, loud family. Now he could have his own adventures without one of his siblings creeping up and scaring the wits out of him. He sighed. Perhaps it was his lack of focus to blame.
Out in the fields of the town, pass the carrots, cabbage, onions and the like, was the towns Pumpkin Patch, with a large pumpkin, with a light inside it, one of the farmers wondered what it was, so he went over to it...
and began to choke himself . he had managed to get away from the big pumpkin far enough for it to stop, but after that, he ran as fast as he could back to town, screaming "demon!"
As the peaceful silence broke, Moshe looked around. A man was running frantically down the streets, yelling something. What was he saying? Demon? His eyes slowly watched as the man ran by in front of him, and he had to wonder if the guy was okay. Why would he yell something like that? Surely something crazy wasn't happening in this village. It had only been a day, but Moshe thought he had got a good feel for the village. But as shopkeepers started closing the shutters and mothers began to gather their children, he had to wonder of this was a normal event. Or if something dangerous really was happening.
down back by the large Pumpkin, a dress began to form, then legs, and eventually it formed a woman with a witch hat.

"...fool..."
she then began to sing a song from Pumpkin King Jack.

Yuni sat on the bench at the edge of the village, and looked down the hill at the Pumpkin Patch.

"That's the Pumpkin Queen?... she's pretty"
Moshe looked next to him, finally aware that a little girl had sat beside him on the bench. "Oh, hello," Moshe said. As Pablo crawled about on his shoulders, Moshe observed the young girl. She had very light blue hair and was covered in bandages. Her right eye wasn't visible. "Are you okay?" He asked. Surely that many bandages would mean that she was hurt...
"Can you see her mister?"
Yumi looked to Moshe, her cold empty eye told him to look. she pointed far down the hill, all the way to the Pumpkin patch.

"Look at the Pumpqueen! look how pretty she is!"
Lady Midday stopped a young man of 20 in the field and asked him a question. He tried to change the subject and say he had to get home to his family, and the result was a fountain of blood sprayed up and a loud scream echoed across the village. "no one can ever answer the question." she sighed.
"please refrain from spilling blood on my patch... pumpkins don't grow so well when fed on blood"
pumken inquired to Midday

"ooh! lady Midday!, she's pretty too, don't you think so too, mister?"
Yumi looked to him again, this time she sapped a small bit of his Sanity.
The scythe rested on Midday's shoulder. "sorry i just haven't killed in a while. I needed to kill at least one before the demon hunter's come out to play."
one of the pumpkins around pumken's Jack-o-lantern withered a little.
"aww... it drank the blood"
she stretched over and touched the pumpkin, as it grew back to it's original size.

"*sigh* the demon Hunters... and as if we didn't have enough problems, look... there's a new demon that's come to our town" pumken points towards Yumi.
Time_Master commented…
G2G bett now. bye. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Midday sighed "it's always the quiet towns that get the demons." She looked at Yumi and her eyes traveled over to Moshe. "she's got a yummy looking human with her."
Moshe tried to follow where Yumi was pointing, pushing aside the fact that she hadn't answered his question. There were two young women in a pumpkin patch. "Over there...? Um, yeah. I suppose they're rather pretty..." However, it was kind of hard to see from that distance.

Noticing that the village seemed quite vacant made his stomach suddenly feel hollow. Why was everyone avoiding the streets? This was a quiet village, yes, but certainly not THAT quiet. He had seen the other villagers scurry from the sidewalks and lock their doors. What was up with their strange behavior?

Moshe felt something stir in his mind but couldn't exactly fathom the feeling. Pablo meowed, looking at Moshe curiously. He shook his head and turned back to the girl. "Are you alright?" he asked her again.
"The kitty doesn't like me..."
she said with a sad face, again sapping more sanity away from Moshe.

"Looks like she's trying to get a meal... that humans smell is changing..."
Moshe looked down at his cat. "What? Pablo? Nah. Sure he likes you. Right, Pab?" Pablo blinked, looking from the young girl to Moshe innocently, meowing. "See?"

Moshe's hand went to his forehead as his breathing became slightly shallow. That feeling was increasing. Why was suddenly becoming a bit dizzy? Hopefully, he wasn't getting ill...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr AceDarkwolf17 said…
Tristian walked alongside Abby. He usually works solo but isn't against teaming with another Hunter. He had his pistols loaded and ready as well as his blade. Killing demons was the most exciting thing in his life and he is really good at it.
Mathias followed behind the other two a little. He hadn't decided what he felt about working with others. He had only recently joined them and hadn't actually fought with either of them yet. He stopped, there was a village coming up soon...if he remembered right.
".....i think we need to stop her...i mean she didnt even ask to." Midday sighed. "but then again we dont really own the town do we? so we cant tell her what she can and cant do."
"And... why do we not own the town... we were the first 2 demons here... and now she came along... but then again, she's still young..."

"Are you ok mister? you look kinda... insane?"
This time, Yumi touched Moshe, sapping away a large proportion this time, she also had a big grim hidden under her lieing face.

"That human's smell is changing... it's becoming more... fresh... she's making the human insane..."

(Note: If humans touch Yumi for too long, they'll be driven into insanity, but people with organized minds, like librarians, or non-stressed business men won't be effected)
Moshe stood up quickly, the world swaying before him. "I-I-I...I think I.... I need to go." He felt so dizzy, oh so nauseous. The thoughts of his naive mind tossed about and swirled. He couldn't narrow one down. It felt as if his thoughts were skimming the borders of his mind, ready to explode out at any given moment.

"I-I'm sorry..." he said, looking back as he began to stumble away. He couldn't help the girl in his state, with whatever she wanted. He had to find his home. Where was it again? Oh, he'd only gotten it yesterday. Where, where...?

Pablo hopped off the bench, glancing once at the demon before weaving between Moshe's unstable legs and meowing to him in encouragement.
"aww... my food got away..." Yumi hopped off the bench, before watching the cat lead Moshe off. then she headed down the hill, towards the Demon Trio

"The little Oni is coming here..."

When Yumi got there, she was greeted by looks from both Midday and Pumken
"Hello! I'm Yumi!"
"............................." Pumpken just watched her.
As she walked she felt a cold tingle run down her spine. Her head shot up, the tingle getting worse the closer they got to the village. This only confirmed what she thought it was. "Demons." She muttered, "Let's move." She said to the others immediately breaking into a run. She herself did not know where these demon were located so she let her instinct guide her, leading her straight to them. She stopped in front of a small group of girls, all of them looking a little of. Whether it was the way they dressed or just the way they interacted with each other. She knew these girls were the demons. But whether or not they were the only demons was the question.
((Midday and Yumi might look like children, but just to let you know that Pumken looks like a full grown adult woman :3))
Pumken looked up, and saw a woman with long black hair, and Demon Hunter equipment.

"The first hunter is here..."

she then smelled the air.
"There are 2 more hunters behind her"

then, Pumken called out to the hunter
"Don't step on the pumpkins.... they'll get mad if you do that"

Yumi turned around, and saw the woman.
"Oooh! she looks like Mama!"
Midday looked at the woman. "this might be fun..they got here sooner then i expected." she says to Pumken a smile playing on her face.
"the last one who smiled like that got purified... but I guess it was fun... I got to turn the Hunter into a scarecrow"

Yumi looked to pumken
'WOW! You're pretty! and fun!"
Vor mehr als einem Jahr SilverLeo said…
(I was AceDarkwolf17. I had to delete that profile and make this one)

Tristian ran behind Abby straight into town. Getting an off feeling, he unholstered his pistols.
Moshe leaned against a building, breathing heavily. The swirling of his thoughts swayed until they slowly settled into place. What had happened back there?
Name: Lilly Crestings
Villager ....for now....
Bio: when she was younger she was just about to let the demon she had promised her soul have it, but her uncle who was a priest interrupted the demon just in time. But in order to keep the demon from reclaiming her soul she always has to where a silver cross around her neck. If it is removed it will be able to find her again and there won't be anything anyone can do to stop it.
Other: is afraid of the dark, but hates to admit it to anyone.
 Name: Lilly Crestings Age: 20 Villager ....for now.... Bio: when she was younger she was just abou
"I'm sure no one would like it if you stepped on them." She said coldly staring at the demoness . "That's why you simply kill them and get it over with." She said spearing one of the pumpkins, there was a loud harsh squeal as the pumpkin creature died then she flung it's dead body at the demoness.

Lilly saw Moshe leaned against the mayor's house and walked over to him. "You alright?" She asked him curiously, Pablo glanced up at her his ear giving a small twitch.